View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 4:59 pm

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
 Demonology 101 (Diana, Anorak) 

Post Demonology 101 (Diana, Anorak)
Anorak-Blue
Diana-Black

Its a nice hot summer day on shokushucampus, And the demon Kyoshiken is out for a bath. Currently, he is out swimming in a lake underwater. since he has no need to breath, he usually spends most of his time under the surface. It has been a long time since he'd ever seen a human girl now. But for today he is taking a day off.

The lake is petty much out in the middle of nowhere, and a long way from the school. To get here, you have to get seriously lost or want to get far away intentionally. Kyoshiken doesn't really know where the campus is, he just finds it sometimes out of luck, or he just find girls away from campus, but he haven't done that in a while. Swimming near the bottom of the lake, he tries to catch fish for food. Currently, he's 9 feet tall (he can change his size)

Diana was siriously lost, since she had gotten off the sea plane, she had no idea where she was... still wearing a tight white T-shirt, and short shorts ((O_o)) her breasts could be clearly seen because of the tightness of her shirt... She came to a lake, and realised that she was hopelessly lost, with a small sigh, she walked over to the edge of the lage and took her shoes off, and dipped her feet in the water, it was nice and cool, she sat down and looked over the lake, it was so peaceful... she decided she should come here if she ever needed to be alone... ((Or should she?))

At the moment she dipped her feets in the water, Kyoshiken could smell it. He had so longed for the day he could smell a young human girl again, so he sensed her immediately. He swam closer to her so he could see her properly. Yes, this was perfect. instead of huntilg girls, they came to him, and when he wasn't even expecting it. From above th water surface, she wouldn't be able to see Kyoshiken very well, and even if she did, it might just look like a big rock or something at the bottom.

Swimming naked, Kyoshikens body immediately reacted to her presence and got a boner. He watched from under the water at the girl. He likes to see what she's going to do, instead of just show up and attack them right away

Diana was enjoying the sweet sound of all the the animals and the slight breeze, she cupped her hands in the water and washed her face, some of the water drippling down onto her shirt, making it see through in some places, she didn't notise it at first, under her shirt, her bra also went see through, but only slightly...

Then, she leant back and tilted her head up, watching the sky, it was strangly clear, not much of a cloud in the sky, after staring at the sky, she looked into the water, and notised a large blue rock... ~Hmmm... thats strange... oh well~ she thought, to busy to look while she admired the surrounding scenery...

His eyes, able to see trough the water perfectly, watched the girl as she washed her face. She was truly a cutey, and there was no way he'd ever let this one go. He started floating up towards the surface, but very slow. After a while, she could make out shapes on the rock like it was formed like a man. But the most frightening would be if she watched it in yet anotehr while, when he was just a few feets under the surface. It had a face, a scary evil face, sneering like mad (like the picture of him) and looking directly at her. She could see that he was big & muscular, and that he, or it, was naked. She couldn't see his dick yet, even if she tried to. It remained there, looking at her to wait for her reaction when she saw him

Diana caught a glimps on the corner of her eye, something she didn't notise before, she stto up and leant over the water trying to see what it was, recoilding in shock at the face that she saw, losing balence and falling in, since there was a bank before it went to deep, she could still stand, Now dripping wet, she walked back to shore... "This is strange..." her shirt and bra were now translucent...

As the girl fell in the water and stood up, he noticed her being a virgin just trough smell alone. And those are rare around here. He stood up on the same bank as she, but now she could see him fully. His blue skin, his impressive height, his weird face and, most obscure, his 8 inch dick, fully erected. Even though it was big, its actually the smalllest size he has (he can change the size of that too). He looked directly at the young girl with the same sneer he had before. "This is odd. Usually i have to find the girls, but this one came to me. Why are you here?"
Because of his size, his penis is in her breast-level, and is also pointing at her since its erected

Diana fall over backards this time, basicly in shock for the tall horror infront of her, she stared at the thing that was standing infront of he, "what the hell are you?... what do you want?" she said, crawling backwards, not taking her eyes off him... trying to get herself away...

He stood still as she fell backwards. She seemed defenitely frightened by him, which is understandable. But as she crawled back, he did not try to follow her. Seeing how scared she was, he could probably make her stay with the right words.
"You should not try to run from me, if you do then i have to chase you. And since i run way to fast, i could very possible break your entire body if i forget to slow down, which... happens a few times". He had that scary looking sneer still, looking at her. But now he also gave uncomfortable looks at her body, like an old pervert that looks at young girls. It was almost more than looks, it was like he was fucking her in his mind, focusing most on her private parts. Which isn't so hard, since her shirt isn't protecting so much now that its wet. He clearly likes what he see.
"So tell me this time, why are you here?"

Diana shiver at his stares, "I-I got lost, im new to the school" she said, fear ringing trough her shaky voice... "please, leave me alone" she pleaded she stopped moving away from him, and tried covering herself up with her arms...

Kyoshiken stopped looking at her body and now in her eyes. Yes, this is going to be great. She is virgin, new to campus, and she's probably never even seen a monster or alien before. He is going to have so much fun with her. "Stand up" he said, with the tone that he's going to kill her if she doesn't do as he say

Diana did as she was told, still covering herself from his veiw, "what do you want with me?" she asked a little shakily, she stared at him, in her mind, the only thing she wanted to do was run away, and never come back again, but she knew his was right... he could run faster than her, she had no chance...

He smirked as she asked her question. He always liked to play with his victims before raping them. He likes to scare them and tell them whats going to happen. "Well, i haven't fucked in weeks, and i would kill for a blowjob so you do the math. And stop covering yourself up" He could have told her to take off her clothes, but he want her to realize the horrible truth step by step. This is why he loves virgins and why they are so rare. This would surely be one of his best playtimes ever.

Diana blinked at his words... ~he isn't going to... no...~ "w-w-what?, what are you talking about?" she asked, scared out of her wits now, she could really do nothing apart from try and buy herself time, she moved her hands to her sides and stared at the ground ~and I thought I would be left alone here... god was I wrong~ she thought, predicting in her mind what was about to happen...

"You see, i want to be sexually satisfied, and i really want it now. Be a good girl and do that for me, will you?" By the looks of her, she looked like a girl who was to shy to even touch one, but nevertheless, he isn't going to kill her. He actually wants to see if she can do it or not when he tells her to. Its highly unlikely that she's going to fuck him now, but maybe use her hands and/or mouth. To look at the girls being humiliated, shy & scared is one of him many pleasures, which is also good since she's a virgin. He wonders if she can manage to touch his cock or not. "Go on, i don't like waiting"

Diana was still in rather bad shock, she was having a war in her mind about what she was going to do, satisfy him, mabey he will let her go, or refuse, and be at risk of being attaked, mabey killed...she had no idea what to do... she reluctantly reached out her hand, and stroked it up the shaft of his cock, she felt disqusted with herself, she was still shaking in fear... she brought her hand back to her side... it even looked as if she was about to burst out crying...

He was rather pleased with this. She was disgusted, but still managed to even jerk him off a little bit before pulling back her hand. He needed to say something more to convince her that it's not going to end well if he doesn't get to cum. While he was saying it, he took his dick and pressed it against her soft breast, stroking it up and down and then up to her neck, and face. He let his dick slide over, touching her face almost everywhere and over her lips twice. "You started out good, but i did not tell you to stop. Believe me when i say that its not a good idea to make me angry. Now continiue that until i say othervice". He stopped stroking her cute face with his cockhead and let it be, wanting to see if she could start over again and keep it up. "Now if you care about your health, do it again without stopping"

She turned away and she took her hand and began moving it up and down his cock, she felt horrible, sickening every moment her hand touched that thing... she continued, just wanting to get it over with... she didn't look at him once since she had started...

Yes, it was good. But he wanted to drive her even further. Always figuring out a new way for her to embarrass herself. To get her to feel like when she's done the sickest possible thing, he make her feel even worse. "You know, my dick seems to be to big... Use both your hands". As she was doing this, he just stood there naked and let her satisfy him without him moving a muscle

Diana did what he told her, not wanting to anger him, one hand met her other hand, and she continued... When it was going to end, she didn't know, but she knew that she wanted it to end soon... she couldn't hold it back any longer, and a single glisning tear rolled down her cheek, she stared at the ground...

She was starting to get as broken as he wanted her. When her first tear fell to the ground, he knew that he had succeeded. She wasn't doing a bad job either, but he can tell that she is new on this. "Keep it up, and do it better. If i dont get what i want, i can become... Violent". He wondered if she would still do it as slow & weak, or if she would try to do a better job. But on the other hand, it was pretty enjoyable when she did it like that

Diana was easily scared, and she started moving her hands faster than before, to try and lease him, so he may let her go... she was very scared at the moment... she wasn't even getting aroused by this new experience...
'what next' she thought to herself

He felt that it was good, but as always he wanted it better and better yet. As well as making her feel worse and worse. "I know what i would really like... You should use your tounge, and maybe mouth. And i won't take no for an answer without murdering"

More tears began to roll down Diana's face, why would someone (or something in this case) want to inflic so much pain, mentaly and pysicly, but she still felt she could do nothing but comply with his demands, no matter how degrading. She moved her head closer to it, and began to lick it, going up the shaft, then back up to the head... the tears grew in numbers every second...

It felt... good. it was soft and warm, but it wasn't as satisfying as he wanted it. Since his dick was so big, it needed much more satisfaction. The fact that she was crying was just turning him on more. "I think you'll need to put it inside your mouth, instead of just licking it. It will be so much better for me. And remember to suck properly"

Diana reluctantly began to move her mouth over it, and began sucking, slowly going into her mouth as far a she could go without choking, she gave out a muffled pleading type of moan, and the tears contined to flow...

((Done... Anorak's post...))

~Diana Collier~

Tue May 01, 2007 8:43 pm

(sorry for delay, just fixed a few things)
This was good, Kyoshiken didn't know if he enjoyed the oral sex mor than her degrading, but whatever it was, something about this felt really great. He didn't say anything more to her, but he knew another way to make her feel worse. He started moaning, loud. Kyoshiken isn't one to moan during sex of some kind, but this time he does it. Sucking someone off during threat and hearing him moan must mean that he likes it, and what better way is there to further degrade someone?

Kyoshiken

(How to make it a link is a forgotten perfection)

Wed May 02, 2007 7:16 am

Diana's face was still wet with tears, but she contined sucking him off... Him moaning was doing nothing but making it worse... all she was thinking, was when it would end, and when she would be free...

((No problem))

~Diana Collier~

Wed May 02, 2007 7:32 am

She sucked, and it was good. There wasn't anything more to it. He didn't let the girl stop until he had gotten what he wanted, and that would take a while.

So for about 15 minutes, she kept sucking his big dick, getting the taste over and over again, and without warning, he finally cummed. His cum went down her throat, making her swallow the first few burst, and then a few in the mouth, filling it up and letting her get the taste. Kyoshiken had a lot more cum, but he let her decide. Was she going to pull away from the cock, letting the rest of it hit her face and/or body, avoiding it completely, letting it keep shooting in her mouth but letting it run out of her mouth onto her body or, which Kyoshiken actually didn't believe but hoped on, would she swallow as much as she could

Kyoshiken

Wed May 02, 2007 8:16 am

Diana was shocked at the vile taste in her mouth while he cummed, spitting out as much as she could onto the ground, after she had pulled back, she coughed and spluttered, "p-p-please, can I go?... I have done what you wanted" she said, having a feeling that she was in for alot more...

~Diana Collier~

Wed May 02, 2007 8:32 am

Ah yes, he needed that release. After not thinking he'd find a girl for about a week, one came from nowhere and gave him a nice blowjob. He didn't really know if he liked her body mor than her personality, shy girls can be a lot of fun.
"Yeah, sure. You can leave"
Did he really mean that? Of course not, he wouldn't leave a virgin girl untouched. But if she tried to go, he'd really let her, and then follow her. This would also leave her alone for a while to think more about what she just did

Kyoshiken

Sun May 06, 2007 10:56 pm

"R-r-really?... Thank you" she said, quickly spinning on her heel and running off back towards campu, she felt she had gotten off easy, the vile taste in her mouth lingered, she spat on the ground to try and get rid of it, but to no avail...

But a part of her, one that was slowly gaining strength, wanted to go back, and go to the ful extent... The thought of what could of happened, began to slowly arouse her... She tried ignoring it, but she just couldn't... And the part that wanted to leave... was still in strength, and this drove her to running, and she wasn't going to stop...

~Diana Collier~

Mon May 07, 2007 6:02 am

And silently, Kyoshiken started following the young girl. Maybe if she was going back to campus, He would know where it was and go on a sexual mayhem. Little did he know that they was at least two hours away from the school in human running speed, and there is no chance that he would wait so long. And he wasn't even sure if she was going in the right direction either. Nevertheless, he would just stay away and see what she would do... For now

Kyoshiken

Mon May 07, 2007 11:23 am

Diana stopped... Realising that, she never new which way she had come from... and campus was far away... she tried find her direction somehow was hoping that something would come to help her... But she knew it wasn't going to happen any time soon...

Then she remembered her whole body was sopping wet, when a small gust of cold wind blew fast, she went to cover herself, to keep warm, and there she felt he arms touch the monsters cum... She quickly removed her hands, and tried to endure the cold whle she went to run again...

~Diana Collier~

Mon May 07, 2007 7:32 pm

IT was defenitely time to scare her now. Time to put some panick in her. He jumped in the air, and the chrashing sound from when he landed made the earth shake a little bit. He then started running, but slowly, towards her. He kept out of sight, but stomped a little to much, just to be sure it sounded as frightening as possible. Altough with his size its pretty impossible to run ithout making sounds anyway

Kyoshiken

Wed May 09, 2007 6:39 pm

"Oh shit... He lied" Diana said to herself in fright, hearing the sound of his running, she picked up her pace, running as fast as she possibly could, her days of constant exersize was finaly coming in use...

~Diana Collier~

Thu May 10, 2007 8:45 am

Her running was no match for his... Rampage. It wasn't necessary for him, but he did it to make it so much more scary. He wrecked and broke every tree and every boulder in his path to make it sound like she was being chased by a wrecking ball or something. His only purpose to destroy everything in his path was to make it as horrifying as he could, like a nightmare
(ooc: sorry for delay)

Kyoshiken

Sun May 13, 2007 2:16 pm

Diana continued to run, she hadn't paced herself well though, and slowly, very slowly, her pace slowed down, she was getting tired... "No, I won't let him get what he wants... I won't" she repeated over and over in her head, gaining a new strain of courage...

~Diana Collier~

Tue May 15, 2007 11:56 am

Now is she would look back, she would see the big blue monsterman running towards her, laughing like a madman with saliva from his mouth. He was slow but steady getting closer all the time. He ran down trees and broke stones and didn't show any wign of stopping. this just increased the fear, because it didn't look like he was able to stop so fast, so if she slowed down or tripped, he would surely run over her and there is no chance in hell that she would survive that bulldozer.

Altough, if she actually did, he would just jump over her and stop, since he doesn't want her dead

Kyoshiken

Sun May 20, 2007 5:32 pm

Diana did look back, only to see the monsterous veiw of that blue thing, she turned and ran, being careful to not trip, or slow down, she wasn't going to stop, for anything...

~Diana Collier~

Mon May 21, 2007 6:19 am
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]