View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 10:21 am

Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 The math was wrong. (Kanoe & Rahs) 

Post Re: The math was wrong. (Kanoe & Rahs)
Rahs watched them carefully. He could notice how the buxom Kanoe swayed lightly in the water, and then smiled when her hand raised until it felt her heavy mound. She stopped soon, though, as if not sure whether to do it in front of Erica or not. But then she wrapped herself in her arms, probably trying to feel her body as she kept staring at the petite girl.

Erica, on the other hand, talked about her relationship with another girl named Krystal, whom she seemed to have loved in a different way the latter did. Her explanation about how love was an alien feeling for her because there wasn't a scientific explanation really did it for him. Rahs chuckled, clearly this time. "What good is it to have a heart if you don't use it? You might as well should throw your humanity away."

As he spoke, Rahs revealed his presence, spinning to his right and facing the couple of girls inside the pool. He had his arms crossed and rested his body on the column, his bright blue eyes looking down at Erica and Kanoe. As much of a monster as he was, Rahs was also a syrictae, a species that had been mastering science and culture, never separating them from each other. He was of course meant for war, but he at least had to know why he fought for. In his genes, however, still lied a passion for more normal things like love and knowledge, only hidden by the battered body whose fate was sealed since his birth. It was probably no good either to have a talk about being right or not in love with a person you're just going to rape, but he at least would give her something to think about after the shock of meeting a monster.

The mare of your night, there in your darkest hour - Sylvana

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:58 am

"Love is not an equation dear," she replied quickly. Erica was already showing concern for her well being which was kind of her. But Kanoe could not exactly say she was feeling hot and horny all of the sudden especially after the mention of the woman not feeling much of anything. They were just friends and nothing more, truly a pity.

Kanoe kept her chest cover so she would not put the woman in another awkward moment. But such worries were quickly dispelled at the voice of another who had been watching them. The witch's eyes narrow as she looked over at the strange green skinned being. She did not have to consider further. This thing was one of those monsters she warned Erica about.

Her blood boiled as she gazed at the creature. It was getting hard to focus on anything besides this unbearable heat and fluttering inside her belly. She knew the being was here for one reason but it would not go well if she provoked it first. Taking slow deep breaths, she did her beast to save a space in her brain to cast one spell. Or rather the only spell she would be able to cast in this condition.

"Erica... Lets get out of here..." She gasped softly.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:01 pm

"Every other emotion can boil down to one or two simple biochemical in the brain though... love well... love has so many symptoms to it i mean i could scientifically explain it but... the scientific explanation would make it impossible for me to ever feel real love..."

or at least I thought so, I never could get a feeling of lust back then like so many other women or people in general. then came the voice I didn't look towards it right away I was too busy looking to the floor.

"What does the hear have to do with emotion? all it does if physiological responses to them, mostly to lust..."

it was the gasp offered by Kanoe that made me finally look at the thing that had spoken A large... well all I could think was alien... stood outside the pool. I swallowed a bit hard suddenly looking at it for a short time as I straighened up in the pool steadying the water around me with a bit of effort. if Kanoe hadn't warned me what the aliens and monsters on this island did I wouldn't have listened, I'd have gone towards it to study it but... leaving sounded especially good right now.

I offered a slow now as I drifted back towards the side of the pool where the door lay hoping the thing didn't notice my movements, I worked hard to make sure the water carried me and didn't ripple.

Alice: Dozen girls, one body
Krystal Neo-cyte; The Chimera Erica Scorned
Jessica The Hunter

Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:16 pm

Let's get out of here... What does the hear have to do with anything... Seems like the petite one lacks experience. The two of them stared at Rahs like if scared at first, but then it was as if to keep him in check, trying to do their moves without being noticed. If they knew they had no chance whatsoever.

Rahs became aware of Erica's attempt to simply appear as if she stayed in place and somehow the world moved her towards the side of the pool. "I can see you moving, and I invite you to stay. However, you wouldn't like me in the water, so you could get out if there if you want." He was able to notice the difference in distance between her and Kanoe. Even if she didn't move whatsoever, she didn't move Kanoe with her. It was also true they wouldn't like him much in the water, considering that if he let even a spark of electricity it could be dangerous to them, and he also liked to use it for their pleasure. As he spoke, he pushed his body away from the column with his shoulder, walking around the pool really slowly with his arms still crossed.

SFA---

Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:52 am

"Tch.." Kanoe quickly backed away, swimming backwards in the direction Erica was floating. Every motion of her body could be felt. She could feel the cool water gliding over her heated flesh as well as the stretched fabric of her swim suit dragging across her hypersensitive skin. The witch was quickly losing control as her breathing grew shorter into soft pants of pleasure.

Once at the edge of the pool, she made sure Erica was out first before climbing out herself. She kept her eye on the monster slowly approaching them, unsure what this being could do. As she left the water, it could be seen her breasts had swelled and her nipples were rock hard and poking through her swim suit. Her cheeks were flushed as she felt the tingling yearning between her thighs as juices began trickle down her already wet thighs.

"G-Get to the door, Erica," she gasped softly, "I.. I will do what I can against this thing.."

Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:16 pm

I slipped from the water shortly before Kanoe glancing to Kanoe just now noticing how aroused her body was only knowing arousal from words in text books. It forced a bright blush to my face but I listened to Kanoe and turned dashing to the door and pulling on the handle. the door was locked?! Alright that was bad.

I pulled from my hair some sort of hair pin trying to mess with the lock but, I realized something was wrong.

"Fuck! Electromagnetically locked! shit shit shit!!!"

I shouted running through my slightly panicked mind trying to remember how to cancel out electromagnetism I just couldn't think straight enough to remember.

"fuck it!!!"

I huffed Slamming a fist into the door and kicking it as hard as I could.

"Open god damn it!"

I cried as I began collecting water from my body and forcing it between the crack in the door trying to use that to hopeful overload the magnetic force and force it to fail.

Jessica The Hunter

Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:05 am

The mercenary hadn't crossed the pool's side when the two girls decided to get out of the water, though surely not because of the suggestion he did earlier to them. The buxom Kanoe got out just after Erica did, and couldn't help her own body's arousal one bit as her already huge mammaries were swollen and her nipples poked through her swimsuit as if begging to be touched. Her own juices were overflowing, though the pool's water (with some aphrodisiac still on her) hid her arousal from showing on her thighs.

He was grinning now. A wide grin that was hidden by his mask as his feet reached the corner of the pool, and his body turning to face them straight. If it weren't for her arousal, Kanoe would have sounded much more eager to face him, but her voice trembled in lust. The petite brunette followed her orders as she blushed when she noticed her friend's condition, and ran towards the door. And as soon as she tried opening, she found it to be locked. But being as smart as she is, Erica tried to unlock the door with a hair pin, but discovered that it wasn't gonna be as easy as she thought.

"Your efforts are futile, girl. You'll never manage to open that door." Her struggles made him chuckle just a bit as he uncrossed his arms. The water wasn't gonna do much to help her, and even if it worked, Rahs was already keeping the door locked with his own body, his electrical capabilities strong enough to exert a magnetic force against the door even when being meters away from it.

The alien mercenary stopped a few feet from them, staring at Kanoe, not really sure if she could try something against him when her mind was fogged by the arousal and her body on fire. "I guess you'll do what you can. But I'd never have guessed you liked fighting as foreplay," Rahs teased her, laughing a bit after his comment and expecting her to make the first move.

SFA---

Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:36 am

She was glad that Erica was scared enough to not play hero. Of course Kanoe was not following her own advice. She will just buy the woman a few seconds to escape. The dark witch knew she was doomed but perhaps she could help her new friend escape at least.

~Fuck! Electromagnetically locked! shit shit shit!~

"Tch.." The monster was amused by their struggles which boiled her blood. She will not let this attempt go in vain. "Erica! Get away from the door!" Just one spell. It might do nothing to a monster but she was certain it would so something to a door and its lock.

Her long black hair rose from her shoulders, writhing like black tendrils moving from unseen forces. She could feel her body growing hotter as the words of magic left breathlessly from her lips. She could feel her senses screaming as she felt every rub of her swimsuit against her body and every drop of water trickling down her quivering thighs. But the dark witch focused on her anger rather than her lust as wisps of darkness gathered into a swirling black orb in her hand.

Kanoe took a step towards the monster as if to throw it at him. Instead, her arm swiped outwards sending the shadow bolt crashing into the double doors infront of Erica. The witch was panting heavily. A low groan escaped her as her knees wobble and grew weak. With her senses fully alive and awake, the power of the aphrodisics were even stronger.

"E-Erica.." she gasped softly, "R-Run." Kanoe's eyes blink slowly as her cheeks flush deeper. Her heart was racing. She could not get control of herself. Her hands shiver as she desperately resisted the urge to rub her tingling folds. She needed relief and she needed it now.

Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:12 pm

I darted behind on of the bleachers on the side of the pool when Kanoe asked me to get away from the door. I had no idea what she wa splanning as she cast her spell throwing it at the door suddenly and making a hole large enough for her to escape out of.

I grinned brightly looking to the witch as I would reach the hole stepping through with one leg looking back.

"Kanoe, Come on! what are you just standing there for?! Have to get out of here! you're the one that told me what these things do remember!!!"

I called out looking to her then to it then to her again, I took notes in my head now. the gasps, the reddened skin, her odd quick breathing the shaking and weakness in the other girl's knees.

It did something to her... I... could I live with myself if I just let her get raped???
I thought to myself standing just beyong the hople in the double doors face looking on with concern even if I knew I probably shouldn't be looking back.

Jessica The Hunter

Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:37 pm

The mercenary watched as Kanoe started to gather her magical energy, causing her dark hair to float in midair as if being pulled by an unseen force. He could see the anger she was focusing on, creating wisps of darkness around her arm, starting to gather in her hand. The alien was familiar with magic even though he wasn't able to use it, and did not flinch when the witch stepped forward with the orb of darkness. He was already pressing the doors together magnetically as strong as he was able. But that resulted in an unexpected event.

Rahs had that slight satisfaction when someone guesses something right as Kanoe used her spell against the door, but it didn't last long after he was able to see how they ended. The syrictae had pressed them so tightly that they didn't give to the force of the impact, and instead the spell created a hole in the middle. If he hadn't tried so hard, the doors would have opened violently, but at least he would have been able to close them again.

He could see how her eyes blinked slowly, her cheeks flushed, her knees wobbled and her panting became even heavier. It was clear she couldn't resist the aphrodisiac's effects, unlike her friend. Erica did take the chance and passed through the hole, Rahs only watching, unsure if he should let her go. But her hesitation sealed her fate, and the mercenary ultimately decided to take her as well, making one of the doors open like on its own, and a tentacle sprouted, quickly going for the peeking brunette, wrapping itself around her waist and pulling her in.

"Hesitation leads to defeat, and unfortunately yours have brought you to my hands, Erica." The petite girl was being suspended in the air just before Rahs as the doors closed themselves magnetically. He knew that Kanoe was in a more desperate situation, and probably at least her body would thank him for quenching her lust, but it would be more fun to make her wait and watch her friend losing her virginity first. Another tentacle reached for the witch, and carrying them both in the air, the mercenary walked to the other side of the pool, close to the showers' entrance and away from the exit.

Rahs then raised his hand to caress Erica's cheek lightly, his bright blue eyes looking at her brown ones through the mask. It was then that his hand rested on her conservative top, a finger for each layer inserting themselves between them. Instead of ripping her clothes off, he finally decided to pull off her shirt, revealing the white corset that made his blood start being redirected to his crotch. It was a piece of lingerie that he liked very much, making him smile as his hands reached around and undid the knots, throwing it away like the shirt and leaving only her bra, which made him in annoyance. "You cover yourself very well for taking a swim, you know..." With an effortless yank, he threw the bra away, leaving her breasts exposed for him and Kanoe to see.

SFA---

Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:36 pm

The witch could hear Erica calling out to her. The woman should not have shown such concern for someone like her. But the monster was quick to take advantage. The sound of the student crying out was enough to make Kanoe fall to her knees. She tried but it was not enough to change the woman's fate.

She soon joined Erica as a tentacle wrapped tightly around her waist and lifted her into the air. The monster was cruel in beginning with the other woman first. She knew this unexplainable urge was from this creature though she was unsure when it happened. Though part of her wanted to see the woman in the nude, Kaneo shuts her eyes and bites down on her lip. If she could, she would cover her ears as well. She knew any moans of pleasure would only add to her own.

Kanoe's muscles tense and relax over and over again as the chemicals continue to flow in her system. Juices dribble down her thighs and darkens the swimsuit between her thighs. She could hear the monster grumbling about the excess clothing Erica wore. But such fabrics were nothing against his tentacles and urge to rape.

"I.. I'm sorry..." she whispered softly, more to herself than to Erica. It would have made her happy if at least one student was able to escape this horrible situation. Now they were both doomed to play this one's games.

Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:28 pm

I Didn't make any noise as the tentacle wrapped about my waist. I just went wided eyed holding as tightly as I could onto the bits of the damaged door forcing it to be quite a struggle to pull me off, my hands were bleeding by the time the beast actually got me within reach. I gazed downward eyes half closed sniffling a little bit.

"Hesitation leads to defeat, and unfortunately yours have brought you to my hands, Erica."

those words made me grimaceand another one passed me as he lifted kanoe into the air as Well. I held my eyes closed and lowred my head to the ground. I had been told to run, I shouldn't have hesitated at all I had failed Kanoe and myself and now I was in this situation slowly being undressed by this alien creature. My first yelp came when I felt my b ra yanked and torn off me, the garment had no hooks, it was a single piece held on in a very complicated manor, The yelp though had been more of a sudden abbrupt high E; a little bit of an annomally I'd always had, I couldn't yelp in pain normally it always was a musical note of some sort. the glass of the windows shutter before a few would shatter.

"I wear more only to make it harder on those that would wish to see my horrible body for whatever sick reason they'd want such a vile form in their gaze..."

I wasn't a busty girl by any means, half the cup size of kanoe. I continued to hold my eyes closed and keep my teeth clenched. I showed no fear despite the fact I knew what this thing was planning at some level. My one hope at the moment was my mind as I focused it raising large balls of highly compressed water behind the monster unseen.

Jessica The Hunter

Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:56 pm

Rahs looked over at Kanoe, and noticed the dark patch caused by her own juices and smiled at how her aphrodisiac was working on her. Though after noticing that, he heard a loud yelp from Erica as the bra was yanked off. It was almost musical, and he would have tried to identify the note if it weren't for the shattered windows.

One in the ceiling shattered above them, and the mercenary sighed as he swept his hand over Erica's head to deflect some shards. "You two just love breaking school property or what?" he asked, the question in his mind had been asked out loud but it didn't matter. He had discarded her skirt and just did the same with her shorts underneath until he heard what the petite brunette thought about her body.

He looked at her from head to toe with a confused look and then at her closed eyes. "Horrible body? I would have let you go if you had something as close to a distasteful body," Rahs told her as her panties were being slid down her legs, leaving her body nude in front of him. She surely had some problems to think that her body was not beautiful, and even though her bust size wasn't as big as Kanoe's, her breasts would appeal to anyone that happened to see them... Unlike the water spheres behind Rahs, of course. But he really didn't pay much attention behind him when he had two beauties in front.

SFA---

Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:31 pm

Kanoe shivered as a loud keening came from Erica. She did not know the woman could make a pitch that high. Despite being musical it was tearing her ear drum and breaking the glass above them. The pain helped wake her up some as she shook shards of glass from her raven black hair. The heat continued to build inside her loins but at least she was a bit more aware of what was happening.

The monster was slightly annoyed by their resistance. She sighed softly at Erica's comment about her own beauty. Kanoe could see the woman's nude form. The woman's breasts were well endowed and the curves of her hips were perfect. There was nothing she could possibly fault this woman as far as beauty went.

The alien seemed to agree as he continued to gaze and take in the sight. Kanoe's eyes blink slowly, realizing she was staring as well. Her eyes briefly noticed the orbs of water floating behind the creature. She was unsure what the student would try but it was better than nothing. The witch had mana left but the aphrodisics were taking all her focus and stamina, devoting it all to the relentless fluttering inside her belly.

Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:27 pm

"You know I don't want to be raped... so you'll forgive me if I don't just let you right."

I told the monster as I continued to rest calmly in the creature's arms as the orbs condensed themselves as tightly as I could manage and their size was what she assumed adequate for the task she had in mind.

She kept her eyes closed as her swimsuit was removed and then her panties as well leaving her bare for the most part, save the pastie I wore on my slit to keep anything I wore from riding up in front. I wouldn't forgive myself if anyone ever saw something like that about me.

"Horrible body? I would have let you go if you had something as close to a distasteful body."

she just scoffed at that turning her head away from the alien captor still keeping her mind focused on the spheres of water as she readied her last ditch effort of escape.

"You're either blind or have standards lower than dirt..."

And with all the force I could muster I slammed the orbs of water into the creature all at once, they'd with no doubt hit their mark though what they'd do with the inhibitor's effects was still to be seen of course. I was strong enough probably to have used them as fourty fives at full strength back then.

Jessica The Hunter

Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:59 am
Reply to topic   [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next