View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Sep 26, 2024 10:08 pm

Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 The Return of Madam Vulpes(For Ishtar) 

Post The Return of Madam Vulpes(For Ishtar)
It had been so very long but, Getting to know Kanoe all her encouraging words and her compliments and of course having a friend again brought her out in me again. I gathered a bag of the clothes and my laptop and digital camera before heading out on a bit of a hike to a place on the Island I had found. Sure it wasn't the safest idea given the island inhabitents but, I would make do.

It took me roughly an hour to get there. it was barely noon on a day with no classes. I stripped down to my underwear before slipping those off as well and stretching nude in place for a few seconds before I'd reach into my bag and first gather the pasties and put them on brushing a hand through my dyed hair before I'd place one over each nipple and one between my legs carefully. With that I pulled on a white garterbelt; this is what held my tail, my own little experiment had given me the ability to control it with a simple thought.

I slipped on the fox ears and smile before I would slip on a pair of white lacy silk bikini panties and a bra to match letting my tail sway as I looked into the reflection in the water. I dug through my bag a little before deciding on the exact outfit, one of those things I would never be caught dead in normally.

A school uniform a size of three too small for me, pleated skirt about as long at the uniform skirts of this school, bropped up in back by my tail, and a mostly open blouse that served to show the top of my bra. classic white stocking and black shoes included. I pulled my panties up a bit more making sure the rid up in back a tad before I set up my laptop and camera. I lay down on a nice flact rock on my stomach making sure to show off my cleavage well and then I would wink just as the camera took it's first shot.

Alice: Dozen girls, one body
Krystal Neo-cyte; The Chimera Erica Scorned
Jessica The Hunter

Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:57 pm

Post Re: The Return of Madam Vulpes(For Ishtar)
It had been hours since Ishtar had entered the woods. She had been interested in looking for some wildlife.

However she found nothing. It wasn't like the forest was empty, as she heard noises. It is just that by the time she got there, all the noises had ceased. Worse, she had gotten herself lost while attempting to track the noises down.

Ishtar stood up and sighed as she wiped some sweat off her forehead. She pulled on a a light blue tank top (that had a variety of flowers running down the right side) to let some air in to cool herself off. For once she was grateful that her tan shorts were a bit too tight. It meant they were unlikely to snag on a branch or a bush.

Finally Ishtar had come across a clearing. Ishtar decided that this spot would be as good as anywhere so she decided to step out into clearing to see what exactly there...

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:47 am

I hadn't noticed a girl enter I was too absorbed in my modeling as I shifted to a sitting position licking my lips as I let the skirt show off my panties and my blouse slide open. my eyes softened into a bit of a seductive gaze.

the flash went off and I shifted to sit with my knees to my chest chin resting on them and taking a more innocent looking expression despite the fact that I knew my covered sex was right in the camera's path along wiith the white silk I was wearing that vaguely hinted at what was beneath.

It was so relaxing, so much freedom as I enjoyed a thin mist across me as the wind blew and the flash went off again.

"Wonderful..."

I muttered in a slightly seductive relaxed tone still not knowing a blue haired woman had come into her little private session as she unhooked her bra and slipped it off leaning forward on a rock the blouse billowing in the wind as only an arm his her pasty covered nipples.

Jessica The Hunter

Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:46 pm

Ishtar saw a sudden flash and spun in place to take a look at what was going on. She saw the weirdest sight, she saw a girl with fox ears sitting there on a flat rock in front of a camera. She had a school uniform on but it appeared to be real tight on her from this distance. It also looked like she had some sort of fox tail as well.

Ishtar was aways away from the fox girl, and somewhat behind her. Ishtar figured she was doing some sort of cosplay picture session but Ishtar had no idea exactly what was going on as her angle did not allow to see what exactly the fox girl was showing the camera. Still it nice to finally see a face.

Ishtar began to make her way over to the fox girl trying to careful and not get into the shots the fox girl was taking.

Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:24 pm

No better way to spend the day, I missed this so much! so free, so feminine, so wonderful!

I blushed faintly as I moved away from the camera before pretending to fall and look back my skirt having fallen up before the flash went off. It was at that exact time I noticed Ishtar my eyes going wide.

"Oh crap!"

I blushed beet red at being caught I brushed down my skirt completely forgetting my open blouse and the fact I had taken off my bra, so the only things covering the the pasties that perfectly matched my skin. It looked odd probably from the distance.

Jessica The Hunter

Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:39 pm

As Ishtar approached she saw the fox girl spot her just as another picture went up. The fox girl turned beet red as she immediately brushed down her skirt. The weird thing was the fox girl's blouse was wide open and that her chest had been exposed to the cam....Oh my!.

Ishtar blushed as she suddenly realized that she had walked into some sort of erotic photoshoot. Ishtar immediately turned around to provide the fox girl some modesty. I-I'm sorry. I didn't know. I'm sorry I disturbed you, but I'm lost in the woods and can't find my way back to the school. Would you kind enough to help me?

Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:00 am

I swallowed a little hard noticing quickly to grab my bra off a stone and throw it on as fast as I could.

"Oh uhm... that's alright... well it's not exactly alright, i mean... this was supposed to be a secret and all."

I laughed nervously shaking my head softly as I buttoned my blouse and moved to turn off the camera. This was rediculous really.

"I'm not exactly proud of doing this. I mean I'm not a model after all even if I like doing this risque stuff..."

I laughed nervously obviously just rambling because i was nervous as all hell.

"Uhm right so want help finding your way back then I take it?"

Jessica The Hunter

Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:08 am

Ishtar was starting to catch on a little. Oh so you do this for yourself. Well I won't tell anyone, each of want to feel some way to feel special. This is how you do that. Your secret is safe with me.

If I just don't write this down, then her secret is very safe.. Eventually Ishtar would forget this entire encounter if she didn't write it down.

Ishtar bowed to the fox girl. Yes, if you would help me find my way back to the school, I would appreciate it very much. I should also introduce myself, I am Ishtar Rocha. It is nice to meet you.

Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:53 am

"Not exactly for myself... I'm... well I'm an internet idol of sorts..."

I admitted since she promised to keep it a secret. It was about the only way i saw any beauty in myself my tail swaying to and froe so naturally it looked to be part of me.

"Ishtar, nice name. Since you promised to keep this secret..."

I said as I pulled out my glasses and a contacts case placing contacts where they belonged before putting on the glasses and making my hair nice and neat.

"I'm Erica Riley, certified highest I.Q. on earth, inventor and over all brain... sorry i's what people expect when meeting me."

I sighed as I brushed down my skirt glancing into the forest.

"Though how did you get lost? did you forget the path to school? the forest isn't that big."

Jessica The Hunter

Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:16 am

Oh that makes sense, it is a pleasure to meet you Erica. Ishtar smiled at the fox girl. How do you make your tail wag like that, that is so amazing?

As Erica explained how small the forest actually is, Ishtar looked in disbelief. Sorry, I have a problem remember things. The doctors say it is a form of amnesia. I usually use a notebook to help me to remember things. But I didn't bring it because I didn't plan on going this deep into the woods.

Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:14 am

A problem with memory, that idea started the wheels turning. I cocked a brow and my eyes seemed to twinkle sightly as I nodded to her.

"A form of amnesia huh? I might be able to do something about that..."

I grinned mischeviously at my ideas of experiments and tests I'd done on my own memory to extend it and enhance it. I wondered if maybe those would help her.

"As for my tail dear, Bionics; well prototype bionics anyway. All I have to do is imagine that my tail bone extends into it and think it's moving. I still need to work on it but, eventually I hope to be able to tie it to my physiology and brain waves... sorry Uhm... I can make you a tail if you want."

Jessica The Hunter

Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:23 am

Ishtar looked behind herself as she wiggled her butt, trying to imagine what a fox tail would like on her. She giggled a bit, I think that might be fun if its not too much trouble.

However Ishtar became alot more serious when she mentioned helping with the amnesia. You really think you can help. I been going to the NICE Labs for a while, but it hasn't really helped. It just kept it from getting worse. But I would appreciate any help you can provide.

Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:50 am

I nodded to her with a smile and stretch of my tail and legs as we moved. I winked to her when she asked if I really thought I could help.

"Yeah those hacks at those labs heh I' have an I.Q. of 245 with a heavy basis on science and math of all types. I can help certainly."

I Led her into the forest calmly walking down the path thinking deeply for the first few dozen feet.

"Long term memory I take it is your issue, so that would mean your brain isn't creating the proper peptide chains to lock in your short term memories while you sleep. I did an experiment on myself not too long ago with those chains, it might not be a total fix but it will aty least give you the capability to have some long term memories stick, probably more the simple ones like names and faces and places... events, statements and the like will be much more difficult to help. of course it wouldn't even be 100% effective, you'd still not be able to retain them all, maybe 30% at most with what I have now"

Jessica The Hunter

Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:58 am

Ishtar smiled as she watched in amazement as Erica stretched her tail. She amazed that Erica had built such a wonderful technology. She was sure that Erica would be able to help.

Yes, you are correct. I simply don't remember anything a while later. If you can give me a third of the ability to remember anything that would be great. I take one out of three instead of zero any day of the week. What a lucky break Ishtar had meeting such a wonderful person.

Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:37 am

"alright, we can go to my room slash lab and get the serum but, if I do this you have to promise me something else..."

I paused as we reached the path proper.

"No telling the staff or head girls or anyone else alright? if you can do that I'll also promise that I'll keep working on the serum until I can get at least 90% retaining ability for you. Since that's a little above average human."

I stretched simply looking to the canopies of the trees.

"So since we'll be working together, how about telling me a little about yourself."

Jessica The Hunter

Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:43 am
Reply to topic   [ 62 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next