View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 7:29 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 MR Mission 002: Who's hunting who? (for Yautja) 

Post Re: MR Mission 002: Who's hunting who? (for Yautja)
Minerva felt the alien's hands leave her sensitive areas as they wrapped around her waist. Suddenly she felt herself get lifted her upwright and into the air. Suddenly she was slammed down on his member. Ahhh! She could his other member press against her clit as she came down on him. She then felt his mandibles begin to trace her skin around her neck and shoulders as they explored her in detail. Minerva could feel the pleasure begin to well up inside her as she realized she was beginning to approach her first orgasm.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:15 am

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
As Minerva cried out in response to him slamming her down onto his cock Yautja briefly stopped tracing small lines across her neck and shoulder with his mandibles to let forth a stream of clicks and chirps indicating his pleasure. While he does that he continues to pump her up and down his shaft even faster, and with him filling her and his primary cock rubbing against her clit every movement Yautja subconsciously knows she won't be able to hold her orgasm back for much longer.

And when she does that would cause his secondary cock to be coated with enough juices for him to change holes and penetrate both her holes at once. His primary cock inside her cunt while his secondary cock spears into her ass. All his mind can imagine is the sensations that will bring him, and the anticipation is causing him to work her body up and down his shaft even faster.

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:25 am
Profile YIM

Minerva heard him click again behind her. As best she understand he was enjoying what he was doing to her. She moaned again as she felt him pump her faster and faster again. Her pleasure was welling up as she felt herself reaching the bursting point. Her hands moved up to begin playing with her own breasts as she knew she would have first orgasm soon.

Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:47 am

As his preys hands started playing with her breasts Yautja's mandibles went back to fluttering across her neck while he continues to slam her even harder against him. Driving the both of them ever closer to release. Yautja was barely containing his own release, and he knew the effect of her spasming inner walls during orgasm would tip him over the edge.

With one last thrust she reached orgasm, and as Yautja held her in place on his cock he spurted inside her, coating her inner walls with the cum from his secondary cock. As he did so his primary cock started to dribble pre-cum in anticipation. Soon it would be pushed inside her tight hole.

Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:19 pm
Profile YIM

AHHHHHH!! Minerva's head shot upwards as she moaned to the sky above. She didn't even think it was possible to moan this loud before. Eventually her head dropped forward as she spasmed in the aftereffects of her orgasm. She blushed in embarrassment that she had orgasmed for this alien who she didn't understand at all.

Last edited by Minerva Rocha on Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:47 pm

Yautja waited for his cock to finish cumming before pulling Minerva off it. Any glimmer of hope she had that he would now let her go was quickly dispelled as he repositioned her so that the tip of his larger primary cock pressed at the entrance to her dripping cunt while the smaller secondary cock prodded her rear hole. His secondary cock was coated with a mixture of her juices and his cum, and that should be enough lubrication for his purposes. His third cock, one that mirrored the smaller cock pressing against her rear hole in size, was now in a position that every thrust it would rub against her clit.

Again moving slowly at first Yautja forced her body down, impaling her on two of his members while his third rubbed against one of her sensitive nerve buds. He had no intention, or ability, to keep this pace for long. Soon he would speed up, and if the human was lucky she would get used to the size of his cocks before than.

Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:23 pm
Profile YIM

Minerva panted as she dealt with the after effects of her release. Her flower clamped down one last time as she felt the alien with draw his member from her. She sighed happy he seemed to be done with her.

Then she felt another larger member press against her flower while the previous one press against her rear. Your not done with me? As if to answer her, the alien pushed her body down on to the members. Ahhhhhhh! Slowly he began to thrust into her, she realized he was just starting up again.

Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:16 am

Yautja had even less control than before, the combination of his release, the fact Minerva's orgasm had triggered the release of a new flood of pheromones and the feeling of her inner walls tightly gripping his primary cock. Soon the speed at which he is spearing his prey increases, and as it does so one hand wraps around her waist to hold her in place while the other hand starts to play with the soft flesh of one of her breasts. Every thrust stimulates her clit and shafts into both her cunt and her ass.

As Yautja continues to speed up he lets out a roar of pleasure, as it echoes through the forest and hills anyone who had heard his earlier hunting cry without having enhanced hearing would struggle to distinguish the two cries from each other.

Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:18 am
Profile YIM

Minerva could feel his thrusts inside become faster and faster. All she could was moan and grunt as she felt him thrust into both her flower and her rear. His hands seemed to be everywhere. One wrapped around her waist to keep where he could spear her while the other wrapped around her breast as he began to play with the swollen orb once more.

As she looked down at the alien hand on her chest, she heard a roar come from the alien. It sounded like his hunting cry from earlier. It sounded like he was screaming in triumph as he enjoyed his catch from the hunt.

Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:52 am

As Yautja's roar fades away the sensation of her tight inner walls gripping two of his cocks causes him to lose his last vestment of control. Suddenly interested in only his own pleasure Yautja slams into the young agents body as hard and fast as he can. The hand playing with her breast releases the soft orb and instead grabs one side of her hips while his other hand grabs the other.

Easily lifting the agent up he starts slamming her down against him in time to his thrusts, and as her cries fill the clearing he lets out another roar of pleasure. A good hunt, followed by a good fuck. This was turning out to be a good day, and it wasn't even over yet.

Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:19 am
Profile YIM

Minerva heard the roar fade away as the alien's hand released her orb and returned to her waist. Suddenly he began thrusting her into her as fast as hard as he could. Her moans were now struggling to keep up as she filled the forests with her cries.

The agent heard his roar again try to drown out her cries. However her cries were becoming louder as she could feel the pleasure begin to well up inside her again. At this pace he was going to send her into her next orgasm soon enough.

Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:27 am

As Yautja drew closer to his own release he went silent, whereas in counterpoint as the agent having both her holes stretched by two of his cocks drew closer to her orgasm her cries grew louder. Soon the only sound in the clearing was her crying out and the sound of flesh hitting flesh as Yautja continued to pound into her.

Suddenly she made her loudest cry yet, and as her inner walls tightened around him Yautja pushed both his cocks as deep into her as they could go before all three exploded with cum, filling both her holes and spraying her stomach with the third cock that had been rubbing against her clit.

Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:44 am
Profile YIM

Suddenly the alien went silent, only allowing Minerva's cries to fill the forest. Minerva didn't care though as she could feel herself about to go over the edge. The two members slamming into her were driving her crazy.

Minerva suddenly went over the edge. Ahhhhh! As Minerva released, she felt the alien release as she could feel her nether holes fill in his hot release as he exploded all over her stomach with his third phallus. Minerva shook in her own orgasm for a moment and her head feel foward.

Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:25 am

As Yautja finished cumming he felt his control return, although with the amount of pheromones in the air he doubted it would last long. At least if he remained unmasked. He pulled out of the female and let her gently drop before turning, his eyes scanning the ground for his mask.

Locating it he quickly walked over, and as he clicked it in place he felt his sense of smell suddenly cut off. Walking around the clearing he tapped his mandible on a button inside his mask and as he collected his various pieces of gear and equipment his ship settled back down on the ground.

Pulling his spear out of the tree he walked back towards his ship, the rest of his equipment was already aboard. With a single exception. In his hand he carried a short knife, elaborately carved it seemed to be made of some creatures bone rather than the metal composite he knew as Killith metal. This wasn't a blade for fighting, this was a ritual dagger. Kneeling down over her still prone form Yautja reached out and grasped some of her hair and gently held it away from her body. The knife quickly cut the hair away, and as Yautja walked to his ship he held his newest trophy.

As the Shadow Stalker took off it aimed at a part of the forest near where it had 'crashed' and a plasma missile shot out. As it impacted it made a clearing that could fit one of the fighters that his prey had been flying. When the Shadow Stalker broke atmosphere it activated its cloaking and Yautja watched as a ADD fighter entered the atmosphere heading towards the landing site he had created in the forest.

Once he was certain that it had landed he activated his own FTL drives and jumped away before heading back to properly prepare his newest trophy. A good hunt, maybe the fates would allow him to encounter that agent again under circumstances more favourable to her.

Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:21 am
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5