View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Oct 03, 2024 5:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Not Alone in the Woods (for Mezrol) 

Post Re: Not Alone in the Woods (for Mezrol)
The energy from her powerful orgasm quickly was absorbed into his body, transmuting and joining his reserve. Excess of the thus created pale green ichor shot deep into Ishtar's body through the thick phallus. She could feel it as it gushed into her womb.

Mezrol continued to thrust into her with his unique member. Her orgasmic scream drove him on.

Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:29 am
Profile YIM WWW

I-I can't believe this...Ah!...is happening! Oh! Mezrol still continued to thrust into pressing foward through her orgasm. If anything it seemed her orgasm had strengthened his resolve.

I feel so embarrassed. Ah! She could believe she just came infront of Mezrol. Of course at this rate she was going to do it again soon enough.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:23 am

"There is no need to be embarrassed, my dear. You are beautiful when writhing in a sea of ecstasy." His thrusts continued as Ishtar continued to feel the pleasure he was delivering to her. The tentacle massaging her ass slid between her buttocks, its tip seeking entry and pressing into her firmly. She could feel more of the goo seeping from it making the entry less painful for her.

Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:50 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Ishtar moaned as she felt Mezrol's tentacle begin to press into her rear. She could feel his thrusts inside her flower as she realized that he pressing her towards another orgasm. Already she felt the pleasure inside her begin to well up. It was just the start, as more and more pleasure pilled on...

Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:22 am

He was somewhat surprised by how energetic this girl was. Already Mezrol could feel her next orgasm building within her and she showed no signs of exhaustion. The tentacle made its way into her rear and began to thrust in equivalent rhythm to the one taking her dripping womanhood. Tendrils appeared from Mezrol's body which eagerly began to caress Ishtar's silky frame. No part of her was left unattended to.

Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:37 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Ishtar felt more tendrils begin to wrap around her and begin to explore every inch of her body. She began to moan uncontrollably as she felt the twin thrusts inside her body. Any inhibitions she was experiencing faded away as she accepted Mezrol's gentle caresses. She quickly hung on the edge of her next orgasm as anything could drive over the edge.

Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:49 pm

Tendrils traced across her ivory skin with a very light touch. They wrapped around her breasts and massaged them firmly, gently constricting her nipples as well. A thin tendril found her stiff clitoris and wrapped around it. It tugged gently on the damp nub as the phallus below continued its repeated intrusions. He could feel her pleasure grow.

Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:01 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Ishtar felt the tendril's wrap around her breasts and begin to play gently with her nipples. But it was the tendril that wrapped itself around her clit, that drove her over the edge. AHHHHHH!!! Her moan filled the forest as her head pointed to the sky. After a moment her moan died away and her head fell forward again as she spasmed in the aftereffects of her own orgasm.

Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:16 pm

Once more her energy was collected by Mezrol's body, streams of the excess shooting in thick streams across her pale skin and deep into her body. It slowly ran down the supple curves of her body, glistening in the smatterings of sunlight that penetrated the canopy. Ishtar had taken enough for the moment.

Mezrol removed himself from her body's erogenous zones, leaving many behind to caress her legs arms and tummy. Some of the pale green ichor she had been coated in was rubbed gently into her skin. It was slightly warm, and smelled sweet.

Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:06 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Ishtar found herself coated in this pale green ichor. It felt warm as her now green glazed body glistened in the light. Her flower clamped down one last time on the tendril as it withdrew from her flower. She collapsed on the forest floor as she to caught her breath.

The only tendrils that were left rubbed her arms, legs, and stomach. Slowly they worked the ichor into her skin. As Ishtar caught her breath, she spoke What...What are you doing?

Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:59 pm

"I am allowing you a moment of respite." said the deep voice in her mind. "Would you rather I continue?"

A single tendril ran across her glistening nethers, its length collecting a small amount of the green goo as it seeped from within her.

Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:44 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Ishtar moaned as Mezrol's tendril rubbed against her flower, collecting the green stuff that escaped her flower. No, I could use the rest. I mean why are you rubbing this stuff into me? She had a bit of concern in her voice, but there wasn't too much she felt she could do about laying entangled in his tendrils and lying naked before him.

Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:58 pm

"Does it not feel good? I thought you'd enjoy a little massage."

Mezrol knew that his ichor has some effect on human girls if swallowed, but to his knowledge simple contact had no consequence. Indeed it did not. However, to Ishtar, it would feel like a massage with warm lotion. It could excite her as he hoped, but not unwillingly.

Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:17 pm
Profile YIM WWW

It does feel good, I am surprised how warm it feels on my skin. Ishtar leaned back a little to let the tendrils continue their massage. She tried to process how this happened and how she let Mezrol take her in the woods. For now she would let the tendrils do their work as she tried to recuperate her strength.

Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:33 pm

"I am glad that you are enjoying the sensation. Let me know when you have regained your strength, my dear."

Tendrils curled against her lovely skin, giving her body a massage by dozens of tiny hands. Soon enough this sweet girl would once again be writhing in pleasure, but for now she had earned a break.

Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:47 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next