View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 2:19 am

Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 In the Search for the Desired (Mezrol) 

Post In the Search for the Desired (Mezrol)
It was a warm but cloudy day at Shokushu, a rare event if someone stayed there long enough and next to the rain it was quite enjoyable to have some diversion after the common, sunny weather. The shadows the clouds created made the whole terrain darker, or at least it seemed like it would narrow down the ability to see as clear as on sunny days. Still, the shadows would spent Ryu's favourite kind of temperature in the strange winter at Shokushu, slightly cool.

Once again the redhead walked around the school grounds and searched for something, it was a search for a monster and she couldn't really explain why she even decided to search for the special creature that surprised the student in her dorm room and released her several times before he left. The creature didn't leave any sign behind so she'd be able to find him, but after all nobody would be willingly enough to search for a monster and offer him or her to enjoy each others company in several ways. She wore her usual black shorts which were long enough to reach her knees and made out of a comfortable material that allowed her to stretch it out further than other types of clothes. Additionally she wore a completely black cap she recently acquired from another student to avoid, her shortsleeved, white t-shirt and her black sneakers completed her clothing.

Ryu found herself passing the edge of the woods, she already checked out the dorms carefully and found nothing and due it seemed like he wasn't the water type of a being she decided to give the forest next to the grounds a try. If she would follow a common path she may encounter him, but the chance would have been too low so the student left any possible path where most of the students walk around after class and enjoy the sunshine again and again. Her head turned in every possible direction and her eyes flickered around to spot the creature which satisfied her gradually and left her behind in the end.

She passed many tree lines and tried to spot the flexible creature, but due his abilities he would most likely hide himself from the gazes of others around to avoid any unnecessary contact. It was her turn to go further into the woods even if it meant she may encounter other beings than him, she wanted to find him to get what she wanted, she was quite confident he wouldn't reject her.

Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:33 pm

Post Re: In the Search for the Desired (Mezrol)
Weather was no longer of much concern to Mezrol. Though he could feel the changes of temperature and the fall of rain, they had little effect on him. For him it was merely another day in what could be an endless life. Life, of course, had become more interesting since he had attached himself to that strange craft that brought him to this new land. A whole new species was revealed to him, and these females were just as lovely as those he left behind. Before his curse was wholly awful, but now it had its advantages.

Mezrol was re-exploring a section of woods that he had seen earlier in his first romp across the island. This area had a slightly denser concentration of trees than most of the wood, making it harder for most to penetrate. Thanks to his unique body structure, he moved through the foliage without hindrance. Little was hidden, but the trees reminded him of home, or rather the things he missed about his home.

A nearby presence was the last thing he expected in this remote area, but he felt one nonetheless. This presence was somehow familiar to him. Without hesitation he began to approach it until he could see who was approaching. Interestingly enough, it was Ryu, the girl who was more than agreeable with the demands he had made of her at their last encounter. He paused for a moment in surprise, then began approaching again. No effort was made on his part to conceal himself.

When he was no more than 20 feet from her, she heard a familiar soothing voice enter her mind. "Hello again, my dear."

Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:10 pm
Profile YIM WWW

No matter how many efforts she would have to pay to reach her goal, she was confident her earlier encounter would stay in the woods due there was no other place left for him to stay or simply hide. Ryu jumped down a small lead and bounced off the fall without any further damage to her own while she continued her way deeper into a dense part of it. It wouldn't matter how long her search would take, she got enough time to crawl around the ground for some more hours without getting tired or going to bed at all.

The student suddenly stopped as her eyes catched a movement, rather another being than a simple movement as she looked at her new company while it made its own way through the trees. A voice entering her mind didn't surprise her though, it just created a light smile on her face as she recognized the voice as the one of the being she looked for. Not making a further movement, Ryu waited for him due his structure would allow him to move easier through the woods as the girl, maybe she'd manage to move faster if she would practice more, but for now that didn't matter.

Good afternoon, nice to see you in another form this time.

Maybe he'd figure out what she wanted to ask him, but due she appeared the reason would be obvious enough for him to notice. To ask or even beg for something like that wasn't her natural behaviour, but it was necessary due her thirst would need to come to an end if she wanted to think kind of clearly again. Even if there would have been another being around that would have pleased her, he could provide something others weren't able to.

Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:34 pm

"This is, I guess you could say, my natural form. I take this when I am alone out here. It is far easier than, say taking the shape and color of a bedroom."

Mezrol could sense the reason why Ryu had come out to the woods. He could feel her yearning for what he had given her. This entertained him greatly, but he would not be so easy. If she truly wanted what she did, then she would certainly have to admit it.

"What brings you so far from your school, my dear? You surely have greater tasks than wandering through the forest to do."

Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:57 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Interesting...

Of course it was just a nicer behaviour towards him, but she wasn't there to keep up a conversation, she wanted to get something from him and didn't want to lose much time for small talk. It was always interesting to find out more things about the beings on the island, but for now she'd have to take care of her own needs if possible.

I am here because of you however your name is. My body feels a longing for you and I want you to satisfy me again, no matter what you want me to do in exchange.

She wasn't quite sure what he had in mind, maybe he just wanted to tease her before she would get what she wanted. A nasty and kind of unnecessary factor for Ryu, but at least he didn't try to simply take her again.

Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:13 pm

"My name is Mezrol, and if you want me to 'satisfy' you, then you may want to disrobe. I would have been more quickly informed of your intentions if you came to find me naked."

A teasing laugh passed through her mind as the mass approached her slowly. He could scarcely believe that a girl had come looking for him with the sole intention of being taken by him. This, however, was the case, and Mezrol was quite keen to to take advantage of the situation. He remembered this lustrous beauty and her wonderful figure, but he was nonetheless anxious to see how her beauty would grow under the lush trees.

"Curious though, was it the longing of your body only that led you out here? I didn't take you for one to act purely on instinct."

Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:29 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Well, Mezrol... let me quickly correct my mistake for not being too obvious about the reason I arrived here to meet you.

His teasing laugh in her mind amused her in a way, even as he approached her she didn't change her thought about receiving what she wanted if she'd be able to defuse the situation slightly. At first her hands reached up to her head and removed the cap while she threw it one or two feet next to her on the ground, her arms slowly made their way downwards and got hold on to the lower part of her shirt while she began to lift it up until it passed her head. It revealed her magnificent porch hidden behind a white bra she usually wore as a common student, she got rid off the shirt as it found itself back by the cap on the ground.

Yeah, I guess there had been something else. You had been more gentle than other beings and maybe I like your way to take care of me, I just want to thank you for that but for now let's get back to business if you don't mind.

Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:48 pm

What a wonderful girl he had discovered. Not only did Ryu posses an incredible example of the human female figure, but here she was offering herself to him of her own will. He had no intention to let this situation escape him. He began closing the distance he held between them, coming to a stop just in front of her. A thick tentacle rose from his bulk and approached her face. It stroked her cheek very gently.

"I am most pleased to hear you say that, my dear. How fortunate it is that I was able to bring you pleasure in our last encounter. However to 'get back to business' as you put it, you may want to remove the rest of these clothes of yours. I would hate to damage them inadvertently."

Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:08 am
Profile YIM WWW

The shutter of her bra got opened by her hands on her back before it landed on the ground as well, which allowed everyone around a nice view of her prepossessing bosom. Not that she disliked the thought of getting pleased by him, but the idea to volunteer for something like the following task seemed quite odd in her eyes no matter what he would be able to create within her.

I guess I am not the only one you were able to 'bring pleasure', but for now it doesn't matter and I am going to make use of your acceptance.

Mezrol closed the distance between them while a thick tentacle rose from his bulk and stroke her cheek, a feeling Ryu always admired. She nodded to him after he mentioned to damage her clothes if she wasn't going to remove them, it would be kind of uncomfortable to walk back to her dorm room without necessary clothing. The redhead bent over slightly while she removed her shorts slowly, it revealed that the girl didn't wear any panties which forced her to blush slightly even if just subconsciously.

Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:33 pm

No doubt Mezrol would have made some sort of lewd comment to tease the girl upon seeing her pantiless, but he had little understanding of human culture or notions of modesty. He was simply pleased that he took so little time to undress, and without hesitation. The tentacle stroking her face elongated, its end remaining in place as its length curled around his guest's waiting breasts. It squeezed and massaged them gently while leaving her nipples untouched. Soon enough she would have all the pleasure she desired, but for now he would simply enjoy her body as he pleased.

"It is true that I have entertained several of your kind on this island, but you are the first who has so enjoyed my company as to seek it out. I am honored by your presence."

Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:56 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Ryu moaned softly as the tentacle took care of her soft orbs as well and he finally began to please her, even though it didn't take long she thought she had been waiting for ages. She felt slightly embarassed due she enjoyed the touch of him but no one else was around so she wouldn't have to blame herself with that fact. Her arms rested on her sides as she didn't try to keep her signs of arousal back and offered her whole body to him.

Actually I'd have to be the one to say such things, after all you are the one who is able to... Ah! To do some things others aren't able to.

She felt her arousal rising by the stimulation of her sensitive flesh, but it wasn't enough to satisfy her needs properly enough even though she was already feeling how her mind began to blurr by his work. The student wanted to receive more and wouldn't complain about his treatment as long as he'd give her what she desired.

Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:10 pm

Her reactions to his touch were positive thus far. She clearly enjoyed what little he was giving her at the moment. Mezrol came closer to her, and soon his bulk touched her feet. He formed himself around her legs until she was standing at the center of his body She would feel as if she were surrounded by a large warm water balloon; the smooth yet dry surface conforming to the shape of her slender legs. He moved himself up her body until he reached her waist, leaving everything beneath her navel tightly conformed to. He coated every surface, pressing tightly against her warm nethers and between her firm buttocks. Meanwhile the tentacle above continued its work at her face and breasts.

"I am not quite the same sort of monster as the others who inhabit this place, my dear. The pleasure of your kind sustains me, so I am more than willing to give it to you."

Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:29 pm
Profile YIM WWW

As the bulk of his body surrounded her lower body completely up to her waist, it felt like she would be wrapped in some kind of blanket which seemed to be smooth and dry at the same time but still spent some warmth to her. Ryu looked downwards and saw how he coated the complete surface of her lower body tightly, even between her buttocks which was another feeling she liked to discover that time.

That's why you intended to leave early, I mean our last encounter... I am glad you are willing to give me what I want in exchange of my... releases, I think it is fair.

Ryu grit her teeth when she was about to moan so she'd be able not to appear like a total failure in speech at all. Suddenly she broke the silence and a soft moan escaped her as the tentacle kept working on her chest while it caressed her cheek.

Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:10 pm

"Most fair."

All at once Mezrol began to massage her lower body. He created bumps that rolled against his surface like marbles rolling across Ryu's soft skin. In some areas of her legs their paths seemed random, but against her flower and between her buttocks their path remained constant, running up and between the delicate separations. On her breasts the thick tentacle looked as if it were melting. It spread across her lovely mounds until they were covered by a glistening translucent layer, coating them like a second skin. The delicate flesh was massaged as no human hands could. All the while her cheek remained attended to.

Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:20 pm
Profile YIM WWW

His new ways to stimulate seemed completely new to her and made her almost mad about the sensations that spread through her. She straightened her back and gasped as he used something like marbles which forced her chest to bounce slightly while the layer on her mounds massaged them in a way she didn't experience yet. Ryu began to writhe lightly due there had been nothing else she could do while she stood around in the forest, being stimulated by a creature of the island.

M-Mezrol, I... I wish could do more for you than simply release myself over time. Ah! But, is that possible?

Not like she wouldn't enjoy his functioning stimulation, but she felt a little guilty about not being able to return the favor in more than one way. Of course the thing she'd provide if he was able to release her seemed to be an acceptable payment, it felt like she was someone who took a gift from him without doing anything at all.

Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next