View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 7:28 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Introduction 
Site Admin

Post Introduction
This forum is for all activities in the specified location. There will be a general arrival and mingle thread for anyone to get settled in and establish their starting positions. It can also be used later if your character finishes one scene and is transitioning to a new victim or a new location.

Remember that until the signal is given, all monsters are either disguised as humans, disguised as humans wearing monster costumes, or waiting in a hidden location.

Once the fun starts you will be able to open your own threads for your individual ravaging scenes, so that the different pairings don't get too confused by having them all happen in a single topic.

A description of the room will shortly be added to this intro thread by Katya.

Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:21 pm

Post Re: Introduction
Tall wooden columns and false walls hide the bleachers that line the long walls of the steam punk gymnasium, giving the large room the appearance of a Victorian ballroom of sorts. Copper lights made to look like gas lamps hang from the ceiling and large steamer trunks that look to have circled the globe on countless airship cruises sit scattered about the edges of the room, along with wooden crates stamped with exotic locals.

Dark wood and copper dominate the decor, the room looking like a mixture of some Victorian nobleman's mansion and a set from an old adventure movie. Large, round, porthole-like windows dot the false walls, an LCD-screen behind each (procured from various computer labs around campus) displaying a cloudy sky and some strange foreign city far below.

Unseen by the blissfully ignorant students, caches of whips, chains, and other "toys" borrowed from the stashes in the basement sat waiting under various structures that appear to be mere decoration; stacks of crates and trunks and suitcases completely hollow, with nothing but a facade hiding their true purpose. Many of these same structures also hid various creatures that had been unable to or uninterested in procuring a disguise, waiting for their cue to burst forth and claim their victims.

((Let me know if anything should be changed with this one! I'm not very familiar with steam punk beyond the gluing-gears-to-random-things trend ^^;; ))

Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:40 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Post Re: Introduction
Those in the outdoor fantasy area and anyone looking out from the students tower or other buildings would hardly fail to notice several buses pulling into the school parking lot and disgorging a crowd of teenage boys. Though somewhat indistinct they appeared to be fancifully costumed in a variety of themes as they headed towards the school, laughing and good-naturedly pushing past each other in an apparent eagerness to get to their destination.

What was less obvious was that the entire scene was a complex holographic creation which had been prepared in the Lab's computers to fool students into believing the male figures they would encounter had actually arrived from another college. At the same time, Head Girls and Prefects began to move through the dorms, making sure that every student was out of her room and heading towards the prom.

Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:23 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]