View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 5:21 am

Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Arrivals 
Site Admin

Post Arrivals
(OOC: A general thread for everyone to use to announce their arrival and to get settled in to a 'normal' school prom night.)

Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:53 pm

Post Re: Arrivals
I didn't want to be here, I wanted to sit in my room and check on my various experiments. I mean I had a lot going just then. PECO was growing steadily and had begun to speak in english; a bit of an odd side effect from requiring a layer of mammal genome to stabilize the DNA helix, my tail was almost able to send sensation through nerves and be felt just like real limbs as were my ears. I had blue prints for a replicator and a FTL engine underway and all of it was on hold because of the damn administrations 'compulsory' prom.

I huffed in my costume; a bit of a steam punk explorer/inventor costume including working steam pistol, sniper and accessories. each and every gear turned on each and every piece of the outfit I was wearing from earrings to the odd claws I wore on the index fingers all the way down to my belt.

I was proud of my engineering masterpiece of a costume. old school tech that most people probably couldn't get to work in a few years I had prepared in about a week.

First place I went was the refreshment table and that was probably where I was going to stay the entire night if I had my way about things. I filled a glass for myself from the punchbowl in this room and sighed. this was going to be a long stressful night and being a little tipsy would make it easier on me.

Alice: Dozen girls, one body
Krystal Neo-cyte; The Chimera Erica Scorned
Jessica The Hunter

Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:02 am

Vincent finally returns to the island after a few days of services in other planets. He's a little tired and stressed, but he returns because of the ball.
He never forgive himself if he miss this. So many predators, walking free between the students. He know the rules, but he can't avoid from this anyway.

Into his hidden cave, Vincent start to dress hilsenf to the ball. he choice somethign really different this time. if he don't find any girl in this theme, he will hunt in the runners for a later one.
He take time to fix the clothe, taking care about the strange gadgets. They are only decoration, but he don't want to ruin the disguise.

Finally, leaving his cave, the shapeshifter walks to the school, following to teh direction of the garden and then to the Steampunk theme chamber. The 80.7'' tall man enter sin the hall, admiring the decoration. His muscular body is hidden behind the large breastplate, and his bright yellow eyes are disguised under the glasses. The pants are too tigh, but he doesn't care about this.
The long-haired guy walks into the hall, in direction to the punch, while his eyes found one girl in a distant table. He smile, buit he take a time to watch her a little.

Vincent viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5771&p=86904#p86904
Orion viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5782

Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:14 pm

Bala glided down the hall towards the gym and the much anticipated prom. Her sari flowed in the breeze created my her movement. She had practiced and practiced in her room with her bells. She could now move silently if she needed to. She did so until she got close to the gym. Then she got into character by walking swiftly towards the entrance, bells tinging as she walked.

Once inside, she found her way to the Steampunk room. Bala enjoyed the looks she was getting from the other girls, and especially the few men who had arrived, when they looked in the direction of her bells. She wondered when the boys from the other school were to arrive. Thinking of them, and due to the heat, she adjusted her sari to show a little more skin.

The gym was a refreshing change from the halls. It was warmer here, as warm as a summer day in Delhi. And the gym floor was warm while the hall floors had been quite chilly on her bare feet. Bala glided toward the table with the punch bowl, bell tinging as she went. As she had hoped, it was spiked. She quickly drank a glass. Then filled a second to take with her as she looked for friends. She knew Ishtar was in the fantasy room. Bala would have to wander over there later to talk with her friend. Bala's Indian Princess costume would probably work over there too. She mingled with the students already in the room. Showing them her ankles, and a little leg, when they asked about the bells. She couldn't wait for the boys to arrive and giggled with anticipation.

Bala - Hindi Girl (Student) ; Hitomi - Basement Queen (Student) ; Anagopt - Web Star (Student) ; Quagga - Zebra Girl (SFA) ; Keefa - (Gladiatrix) ; Gambo - Zombie (Monster) ; Fluffy - Pirate!! (SFA)

Author of the 1500th post in the original ~Corrupt a Wish~ thread in Trivial Pursuits. (1899 posts)
Author of the 1500th post in the second The Banned Game! thread in Trivial Pursuits.
=========+=====

Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:45 am

Vincent watch teh entrance of the Indian Princess, following the sound of the bells. He smile when that beautiful girl walks like in a catwalk, into the hall. He watch her takes some pounch and return to talk with other girls. Undecised about the two good possibilities, Vincent walks around the hall, thinking about who is the better choice. He pass by the table where Erica is sitted, making a simple compliment with his head and smiling to her.
He continues walking between the other students, and he pass by the side of the Indian girl, smiling to her and making a compliment with his head. He take a few more steps and stop in the line of sight from both girls, drinking another cup of pounch, and taking off the helmet and glasses for a moment, only to give to the girls a better look of him.
he waits to see the reactions, and after that, he will decide his prey for the night.

Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:30 am

Finally, the shapeshifter had arrived. Fashionably late, but he had things to prepare for tonight. Things that would have to wait for later... in the meantime, he could enjoy himself. Definitely, enjoy himself... He would find one new to pick, maybe, or wait for one he knew from before to arrive. There was an appointment as well... if she ever showed herself... but he wasn't worried. He could watch the other rooms while he waited from here... and find someone to torment at this terrible trap.

The whimsical shapeshifter wore a different guise than usual. A handsome young man, slightly tall, with short brown hair and an attractive, sure face. His eyes were a light brown, catching and reflecting the odd lights of the steampunk-themed chamber in what could be a 'playful' manner. He walked like he was comfortable in the snappy collar and sharp uniform he wore... it was simple, but extravagant in the slightest, but functional, proper. And he looked damn handsome in it. At his side, a straight sword was sheathed, a silvery pommel that would elegantly protect its bearer, a white-gloved hand that rested on it idly for now. His other hand was tucked in the blue pant's pocket.

Smiling to himself, he first walked up towards the 'portholes', the screens that showed the world below the steamship vessel the room was probably meant to portray. Or perhaps an army fortress on some high mountain, powered by deep seismic and steam-based engines... he stood at one of the screens for a few moments, like a captain or officer observing his post.

Then, movement and noise caught his senses, and his eyes fell on the lovely Indian woman who's bells heralded her passage. His head tilted in a respectful and gentlemanly nod, like greeting a noblewoman or other honored guest. A formal greeting, but with a touch of a secret smile with it. Then he looked off over the room at the others gathering. The lurking inventress, the steampunk-themed soldier, and all the rest coming and going. It would be an interesting night tonight...

Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:44 am
Profile YIM

Vincent feel a new scent in the air and he start to search for the origin of that smell. He find a newcomer, walking inn to the hall and he understand what's happening. He smile to that guy and rise his cup. Another one to the party! He never hunt in presence of another predator, but this will be fun.
He looks the intention of that guy and notice his inttention about the Indian girl. That's makes Vincent's choice easiest. He finish his drink and start to walk to the distant table, stoping in front of the lonely inventor girl.

Excuse me, milady! But what a beautiful lady like you is doing so lonely and hidden in this table? A good drink only becomes really enjoyable when sipped in the company of someone. If you give me the honor, I can make you company!

Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:15 pm

I seemed a little preoccupied as I held my drink in hand glancing at Vincent as he approached and sighing at his words I downed my drink; this had been my fifth or sixth by that point. I was a little annoyed by the fact that apparently I had a good tolerance since I didn't feel any different yet. I was starting to wonder if they really had put anything in it or not.

"I'm hiding here; as you so eloquently put it, because to be quite frank I have no urge to be in attendance at this pitiful excuse for a social event. I have far too much work going undone. apparently since I never attend any school functions if I didn't attend I'd have become a fixture in the detention hall and my grades would have suffered."

I explained with an obviously annoyed tone.
"Anyway I'm quite happy drinking alone for the time being. Thank you for the offer of company though."

I forced being polite right now, just in case any staff was watching me.

Alice: Dozen girls, one body
Krystal Neo-cyte; The Chimera Erica Scorned
Jessica The Hunter

Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:40 am

I understand. It's too bad. That pounch is too light to someone want to be more "social".

Vincent take a small metal bottle from his uniform, and split some drips of the liquid in his pounch. He take a sip and smile.

Now it's a real drink!

He looks to her, and make the same in her cup. Vincent will like to see how much of that pounch she will drink now. As a mercenary, he already travel to other worlds, and some alien drinks can be strong but with a pleasurable taste.

I will leave you with your thoughs, miss. When you decide to talk a little, we can chat.

Vincent stand up, alredy thinking about to make the pounch something really intersting.

Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:00 pm

Bala eyes the men in the room. They are all so handsome. She, and the group she is with, giggles with excitement as the boys' school boys arrive. Bala had been to similar functions at St Agnes. There, she could never get up the nerve to approach those boys. After finishing her third cup of punch, Bala finds that not only does she have the nerve tonight, she has a strong desire to be close to a strong, handsome boy.

Bala glides towards the cute boy in the pretty uniform, making sure her bells announce her arrival. She confidently walks up to Iso and greets him with a broad smile. She puts her hands together in an anjali mudra and bows her head, never breaking eye contact with the dashing prince. "Hello, general. I am Princess Bala of the Princely State of Gavaskar. Forgive my impertinence, but could one so dashing as you be at our humble ball without a companion?" She absently adjusts her sari over her shoulder, giving Iso a view of a bit more skin as well as the briefest glimpse of the side of one breast.

Bala - Hindi Girl (Student) ; Hitomi - Basement Queen (Student) ; Anagopt - Web Star (Student) ; Quagga - Zebra Girl (SFA) ; Keefa - (Gladiatrix) ; Gambo - Zombie (Monster) ; Fluffy - Pirate!! (SFA)

Author of the 1500th post in the original ~Corrupt a Wish~ thread in Trivial Pursuits. (1899 posts)
Author of the 1500th post in the second The Banned Game! thread in Trivial Pursuits.
=========+=====

Last edited by Bala on Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:13 am

((Vincent will split an alein type of drink in the pounch....take care, everyone! Now this pounch is a real drink! Hehehehhe!))

Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:29 am

This wasn't his typical 'form' at all, but it was growing on him. Another face to make use of. And this one was a snappy dresser. He liked that.

He heard the sound of bells again, and slowly his head turned towards the lovely Indian woman he had greeted before. This time, she was greeting him... he turned to meet her, eyes delighted as she smiled and bowed... she had quite the way with herself and her poise. She looked lovely, and he spent a long moment looking her up and down... taking in every little movement she made and every little detail in her clothes.

Eyes met hers, and he smiled slowly at her introduction. "Actually... you are quite right, Princess Bala. I hadn't come with a companion... but if your are willing, I would gladly accept yours." Slowly, he took one of her hands, lifting it up to kiss. Just before he does, he pauses, giving her a faint grin before finally placing his lips on the back of her hand.

He lowered her hand, but did not release it right away. Still holding her hand gently in his, he spoke up quietly. "Forgive the sudden gesture, but I couldn't resist the hand of such a lovely woman... I'm afraid, princess, I am not a general, just a mere captain. Captain Jefferson, at your service..." Iso kept his eyes on hers for now, as much as he wanted to continue to drink all of her in. That eye contact was a powerful thing on its own...

Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:17 am
Profile YIM

Of all the places Susan wanted to be right now, this most definitely was not one of them. Even if she hadn't known enough about the school for the whole 'prom' thing to sound like a trap, neither the presence of boys from Shokushu's sister (or would that be 'brother'?) college nor the rumors that there'd be alcohol smuggled into the event would be sufficient bait to lure her in. However the invitation had made it pretty clear that this wasn't an optional event, and the prefect who'd knocked on her door to make sure she didn't avoid it had clarified that it was the prom now or the basement later. She hadn't even been planning to try to skip the thing; she'd even been in costume at the time; she'd just lost track of time while working on a class assignment.

Her 'costume,' such as it was, showed how much she really wanted to attend to someone who knew her, as it was mostly just assembled from some of her less-used normal clothing. She had selected her least-favorite of her Chinese-style dresses, a red-trimmed, cherry-blossom patterned white one that faded to pale pink towards the hem, as the main part; it was slit up the sides to allow her to move freely, and she wouldn't miss it too much if something happened to it. Underneath it, she wore sheer black tights and a pair of red kung-fu shoes. In a slight concession to actual costuming, she had done up her hair in a pair of Chinese chignon (in the style of Chun-Li) and had managed to obtain a folding feather fan (unfortunately, given her color preferences, in a rather solid pink).

She decided that she'd look the least out of place in the steampunk area, and headed over to lurk by the punch bowl, planning to nurse a drink for a while and hope that the opportunity presented itself for her to leave before anything happened.

Send me a pm if you want to set up an rp.

Character listing

Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:25 am

Bala was quite pleased with the way the handsome man admired her costume. While she had many saris, this one was authentic to the period, all the way down to the lack of a choli. True, before coming to this island, she never would have considered wearing it without a choli. But she hadn't noticed how much she had changed.

Bala's heart skipped a beat when he took her hand. She returned his smile just before he kissed her hand. As he lowered her hand, all Bala could think was <don't let go! Don't let go!> She was delighted when he did not release her hand. She even had a mild fantasy of the two of them walking on the beach, talking about their plans for their lives. He was so attentive and listened to what she had to say. He was such a gentleman that she felt safe with him.

She snapped out of her reverie and smiled at the good captain. She blushed and hid her smile with her free hand when he gave his compliment. "While you just may be a captain, you are in no way 'mere', Captain Jefferson." She removed her hand from her face and said,"of course I would be honoured to accompany you. And I would love to hear all about your service and feats of daring do."

=========+=====

Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:26 am

Sensuous, playful, flirtatious. A lot of reasons to like this strange and attractive woman. She had put a lot of work into this costume, into this persona, and he only thought it proper to play along.

"Oh, is that so...? I have many a tale to recount, princess. Perhaps you can tell me of your native homeland?" A charming grin, and he lets his hand slide up hers a bit... before releasing her hand, sliding down and across her back, gently coming around her hip.

With that, he leaned over, whispering over her ears. His hand was on her opposite hip... gentle there, letting her pull away if she wanted. If she wanted, of course... "But first... would you like to dance?" Slowly, he was guiding her a little away from the center, finding the perfect position to dance. And for other things as well.

When things began, he wanted to be off to the side with her... for what he was planning, he having a doorway he could draw her through might be best. Or maybe not... depending on how cruel he wanted to be... but he was as a 'knight in shining armor', so there was no reason why he couldn't play the part. Up until she faced something even worse.

Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:53 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next