View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 7:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 14  Next
 Art Can Be Fun (Ryu) 

Post Re: Art Can Be Fun (Ryu)
"Um, what? Yeah, um, I'll come, sure. I am eighteen already if you want to know the truth... and if you know someone like Ruby it's quite obvious of course."

It wasn't the fact Ryu felt sorry for someone like Beca, but something forced her to go to that party which eventually was a whole weekend stay, but maybe it had been the fact Ruby was also going to be there. Even though Beca tried to hide her panties it had been an obvious look from the angle Ryu looked up, quite pleasant as well to see how she blushed as she climbed through the window.

After she heard Beca's voice again she focussed on the subject and looked up at the window which lead into freedom. She held out her hand so she'd get a better hold if she wanted to escape as well, her kind of erotic position as she layed on the ground made it harder for the redhead to move at all, she froze. As Beca said something to Ruby Ryu was about to burst into a laughter due it had been quite obvious what was going on up there.

Still, the girl controlled herself and looked up as Beca escaped a silent moan but due the small closet it echoed through it and revealed the sound quite significantly. Ryu enjoyed the view she had but was slightly annoyed as Ruby took care of another girl than herself. She wouldn't blame Beca for it, she was a quite attractive girl and she wanted to try the girl herself, but for now Ruby would enjoy it and she could do nothing against it.

"Hey Beca, do you enjoy it?"
"S-stop that, I am going to fall inside!"
It seemed like Ruby finally withdrew from the girl and she returned to her earlier position.
"Haha, that was quite fun, you're actually pretty wet Beca, do you enjoy Ryu's gaze on you so much while being satisfied?"
"Stop that, you two up there. Get me out of here, we can handle everything later."

Like the two next days completely vanished in her vision she found herself standing in front of Beca's house next to Ruby. Ryu herself wore black and tight shorts which were made out of a strong material, but it didn't reach further downwards until the middle of her thighs. Her t-shirt though had been a white, shortsleeved one which revealed her curves pretty well, as well as her above average chest. Ruby on the hand wore a very short, red and white squared skirt which revealed her panties if she bent over the tiniest bit and her tight, red and thin shirt didn't hide much of her very attractive figure.

"Come on, let's get inside, it looks like as if we are stalking someone, hehe."

Ryu nodded and walked up the podium in front of the door while Ruby followed her silently. The redhead pressed against the bell and the ring had been heard even from the outside like a rapid succession of shrill tones. She didn't feel annoyed or nervous in a way, everything went quite smooth until this point and it was going to get better if they were going to have some fun in the end. Suddenly the silence broke as Ruby slapped the rear of her company next to her and Ryu spent an angry gaze to the girl who just began whistle like an innocent little girl. Suddenly, the door opened to the desired house they wanted to enter.

"Hey there Ruby, nice to see you again. And... thank you for coming Ryu, I actually thought you wouldn't come as well, I mean we don't know each other that well."
"Happy birthday again Beca. It's allright for my fellow redhead here though, now let's get inside. Come on Ryu, don't pass out in a day dream again."

Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:46 pm

Beca had open the door wide for the two of you to enter upon entering you notice how large the entryway was the smell of lavender was in the air giving the place a relaxing atmosphere. “Please make yourself at home, if you follow me I can introduce you to my brother and Mom and Dad before they leave.” Beca tells you it seems she a bit more confident within her own home then at school though you can see her speaking looks some what forced. Beca heads into the living area and this area seems even larger as you notice lots of nice things that looks expensive two adults sit on the black leather couch and see you and gets up from there sitting place.

“Ahh yes the guests of the birthday girl have finally arrived im Rebecca Father, Richard and this is her Mother Diana, we are pleased to see she finally making friends so please make yourselves at home your welcome to use what you like but we expect you to clean up after yourselves... You understand what im saying girls? Oh and this is David he will be keeping and eye on you girls to make sure you don’t get into trouble. Say hi David.” Richard looks over at the boy sitting and reading a thick book dressed in black slacks and a black turtleneck shirt his long hair in a ponytail tied tightly to the back of his head. “Hi David.” David said mocking his Father and gives you and Ruby as lazy wave his face slightly hidden in the book.

Ruby starts to giggle and you hear Beca Father give a sigh. Both parents shack Ruby and yourself hands and leave the house giving there goodbyes to Beca and happy birthday wishes, the door closed and you hear the sound of a Ferrari rev up and leave the driveway. After a minute of quiet you hear the large book David was reading slam shut. “Who wants Booze?” he asked loudly tossing the book he was reading on the leather couch and walks over to a darker area of the room turning on a light that reveals a wrap around bar that he steps behind looking like some kind of fancy Bartender, as you look at him, you can tell he’s very hansom and well muscled.

Ruby practically flies over to the bar. “Oh me... me... me! I want sex on the beach and any where else I can get it.” Ruby says and giggles as she bounces excitedly on the bar stool Beca slowly moves over to the bar and sits on a stool and looks over her shoulder. “Umm Ryu did you want something?” she asked you and turns to her brother. “When Mom and Dad said we can help are selves to anything David, I don’t think they meant the alcohol. Besides we girls are underage. But ill have a Coke please.” Beca said to her brother and once more looks over her shoulder her blonde hair dangling over the stool where she sat. “Ryu would you like a Coke as well?” she ask Ryu.

David raises an eyebrow at Beca. “If I recall correctly they said clean up after yourselves and there was nothing about ‘Don’t Drink the Alcohol.’ so how about learning to live a little and take the stick out of your ass before you get constipated Beca.” David tells Beca and Beca slouches and blushing at what her brother just said to her. David quickly makes the drinks and places a Coke with crushed ice in a glass before Beca. David looks over at you. “And what would you like?” he asked you as if making a type of suggestion that could be taken in any number of meanings.

Calidare Art Gallery

Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:27 am
Profile YIM WWW

Ryu shook her head in annoyance about how unsealed her company Ruby reacted to anything while Beca also made her way over to the bar and sat down on a stool as well. Her ambiguous statement was also quite funny and the redhead tried hardly not to laugh about it. She looked around and followed their little dispute for a while before she winced at his question.

The several numbers of meanings of his question made Ryu some kind of dizzy, she was about to say she'd like to get overwhelmed by his muscled body, but quit the thought as she still had to decide what she wanted to drink. There were various possibilities by the drinks he could mix, so she simply tried to think of the best drink she had been ever able to taste. I guess I'll have a coke as well to start with. It wasn't the best thing about the possibilities the drinks offered, but it seemed like she would get additional points in their friendship if she decided to take the same drink at first. Even though Beca obviously followed rules quite straight, Ryu thought she would be pretty kind as well if she tried some of it.

The slight comfortable atmosphere in the room forced her always kind of stressed body to relax a bit, she walked over to the bar as well while her hips swayed slightly and almost not noticeable while she approached the bar. Ryu sat down on the free stool in the middle of Beca and Ruby to make sure she won't come up with any special ideas so fast. "David is right Beca, they said 'use what you like' and that we would simply have to clean up afterwards, so I guess it'd be allright if we make use of the possibility to drink something like that, right Ryu?" Ryu nodded and relaxed on the bar stool and watched while he dropped crushed ice in her coke as well, the handsome brother of Beca behind the bar, it was like watching a quite skilled bartender while he did it even though it was just ice.

Something about him attracted her attention, it didn't look like she got annoyed by a male being as usual, this one had something special but she never really tried to find out what it had been that made her so calm and relaxed in front of him. Her head shot up as the noise of a glass echoed through the corner of the room, David already put the coke in front of her but the sudden noise surprised her as she had been caught in her own thoughts again. Ryu reached out for the glass and was about to drink some as she gazed over to Ruby. She looked like a furious fighter who needed to win a fight against someone that challenged her by the amount of alcohol they'd be able to consume. On the other side Beca took a silent sip of her coke before she eventually managed to meet Ryu's eyes as she stared at her.

"Hey, blue eyed redhead, you'd like some more?" David suddenly asked Ruby as she was about to completely swallow the last drip of her second glass. Of course everything should be slightly more relaxed and Ryu knew that Ruby was able to consume far more alcohol than her, but her way to take care of things has always been an annoying obstacle for her. Ruby nodded and he already mixed something else for her, Beca just stayed quiet and drank her coke slowly while Ryu's own glass was already empty. "Come on, control yourself, hehe. By the way, can I have something else? Just surprise me with what you're going to come up with." Ruby giggled and looked at the other redhead again. "Allright, I will take care of myself, but the alcohol is addicted to me, see?" She said and cleared her glass before she placed it in front of David, giggling again and exitedly nodded to him to accept another drink. "Um... can I... have something as well?" Beca suddenly asked.

Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:33 pm

David looked over at Ryu and grinned as he asked. “Do you know how to cook? If you want something special then you will have to cook a large pan of water and once the water starts to boil I want you to put in half bag of sugar into the pan till its completely dissolved think you can do that? The kitchen that way.” David grins and puts a shot glass before Ruby “You ever had Soju before? It’s a very strong drink that comes from Korea it’s contains some formaldehyde in it. So you still want to drink it? Me personally I had one to many and had a hangover for three days, care to see how long yours will last?”

Beca eyes her brother thinking he being cruel but the look is replaced when she realize what he wants Ryu to cook. “Oh no you don’t your not going to have Ryu make that poison, I would have thought you would have learned from what had happen to your friend when he drank that stuff” Beca said placing her hand on Ryu hand to suggest not to do it. David rolled his eyes and sighed “Beca you know I warned him not to slam it down and he didn’t die or get alcohol poisoning or anything like that, he just passed out not even 500 meters from the house.” David tells his sister as if it was nothing. “Oh yeah your right he just passed out... In the MIDDLE of winter out side with eight feet of snow... yeah I can see how that wouldn’t be a problem.” she said looking angry at her brother.

David just grinned. “He was ok maybe just a little cold but when he didn’t come back in an hour we went looking for him besides it wasn’t like he passed out in the middle of the road and Dan and I did dragged him back inside, man that was so funny.” he looked at you and Ruby grinning from ear to ear. “You see he only lived two blocks from here so when he didn’t come back we went to his house and found him at the corner passed out hugging a large rock, we didn’t let him live it down for least two weeks but I tell him not to drink it down so fast, Dan and I only drank about a forth of it when he was done, best night ever.” David begins to chuckle thinking about his friend hugging that large rock.

The blender went off and within seconds Beca had a nice frosty drink that looked like a Strawberry Daiquiri. “It’s light on the alcohol so drink up sis.” David tells Beca still waiting for your response about cooking that concoction he explain what you needed to do.

Beca looks at the drink as if some one thinking the person had poisoned it and slowly tastes it with a sip, she smiles and look at David “Your such a tease, this is a Virgin Daiquiri.” Beca says and starts to drink it down quickly like it was a milkshake with the straw David had places in the Crystal Daiquiri glass. David begins to laugh. “I wouldn’t drink that do fast Sis or you end up like Kevin hugging something passed out.” He teases his sister and winks at you and Ruby, his perfect white teeth sparkling as his hazel eyes remind you of a wolf where the outside ring is a dark brown and the middle are green brown with flecks of gold in them. “So you want me to make that drink for you or not? Just remember to mix in 3 packs of blueberry Koolaid in it.” David tells you and makes himself a drink. His dexterity was amazing as he started to juggle bottles in the air mixing this alcohol and that and before you knew it he had finished making his drink. "would you like one of these Ruby?” David asked then looks at you as Beca sighs. “Your going to serve it anyway aren’t you?” Beca said knowing what the answer would be and gets up from the stool.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:30 am
Profile YIM WWW

Haha, you're so right. Completely paralyzed by the look she had been able to receive from David by his appearance, his almost impeccably body and his kind of irresistable charm forced her to stare at him until he finally asked Ruby again if she'd like one glass of the drink he just made. I would love to try one, yes! Even though Beca hold her own hand Ryu decided to enjoy their company and do what he ordered, just before Beca stood up Ryu grabbed her hand and kept her from leaving if she intended to do it. Come on Beca, I'd like you to stay, please. With that Beca suddenly stopped and seemed kind of embarassed by the attention Ryu paid towards her, the redhead stood up and made her way towards the kitchen. Back in a second or two!

Ryu found herself standing around in the kitchen, suddenly began to search for the large pan she'd need to cook the water and mix the sugar with it. Not wanting to disappoint anyone of the others she quickly found what she searched for and placed it on the stove before she switched it on. While she walked around in the room to get some water in a bucket to boil it, she asked herself why someone like him made her feel like that. Not that she disliked it that time, but she still wondered why she began to like him around. This thing just happened once with her and Ruby, it happened some years ago and no one else created such a tingle inside her stomach and other body parts. She walked over to the cooker again and poured the water inside the pan while it slowly began to become warm.

The water quickly began to boil and she reached out for the sugar she already placed next to the pan and put in half of the bag as David suggested. A wooden spoon in her hand which quickly began to stir up the water and sugar made it easier for the sugar to dissolve, the mix had been quickly complete after she mixed the three packs of blueberry Koolaid with the sugar water. Grabbing the bucket she already used for the water she filled the mix in it before she turned the stove off and carried it back to the bar. It smelled strange, but maybe it was just herself due she never really tried some of the harder stuff around if Ruby wanted her to try it.

Well, here it is. She said and passed the bucket to David who willingly took it and began to fill different glasses with the liquid she just made up after his specifications. Ah, yes. Good job, redhead. Ryu knew the drink would affect her amazingly, but after all she just managed to find it out after different things had happened. Great work Ryu. Finally getting relaxed, eh? Ruby said with a smirk after she was about to clear the contents of her already new glass. It was always a sensation to watch her how she managed to swallow such an amount of alcohol, but after all they'd have to find out how much she'd be able to take. Come on David, I want to try it! Ryu and Ruby suddenly said with a high expectation. Beca already sat down on her stool and gazed to the two girls next to her while her brother prepared the drinks for the three girls, of course she'd try one if Ruby and Ryu tried to convince her.

Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:19 pm

Taking the bucket David gave Ryu a big smile and winked at Ryu. “Thank you very much my red head beauty now let me how yo how to make a ‘Blue Devil’ mind you I suggest you drink it slowly and not in one gulp.” he said as he glanced over to Ruby and took her glass when it was empty, he started to pour in Everclear into the bucket. In seconds to whole bottle was empty in the bucket the smell of the 180 proof alcohol mixed with the hot water with blueberry Koolaid he then dumped a lot of ice into the bucket to cool the liquid down swishing the ice around till the water was cold.

“Ok now that the liquid is cooled time to place it into some cups.” putting a little more ice to replace that which had melted in the bucket he began to pour it into something behind the counter and it seemed he was twisting something three times then before you knew it there was three drinking bottles with straws ready to drink before Ruby Beca and yourself with what was left he poured into a Martini glass and placed an olive in it with a toothpick running throw it. “Well girls drink up.” David raised his glass and you heard him say in a very charming voice “Cheers!” and he slowly sips his ‘Blue Devil’. Ruby ignoring his warning began to sip on the drink quickly as if it was a soft drink making yummy sounds as came up for air from drinking from the 32oz bottle. “Mmm that is good, are you sure you poured alcohol in the mix? I don’t taste it and I don’t feel anything either.” Ruby said and started drinking once more.

Beca looked panicked at seeing Ruby drink so fast “Ruby please slow down, your going to kill yourself. Ryu please don’t drink that your going to get alcohol poisoning from that poison.” she looks at her brother worried and in her eyes you can see she a bit upset. “David stop her, I don’t want my friend to die from alcohol poisoning.” Beca pleads with her brother as he just sighs. “Ok sis, Ruby slow down would you here let me take that from you Ruby.” David said as he goes to reach for it, but Ruby grabs it and hides it within her cleavage and turns in her seat next you hear is the sounds of an empty bottle as the straw seeks out the last drops within making loud noises.

Ruby turns around with a big grin on her face as if winning a race. “Here you go, that was Great! To bad there no more.” she said as a frown started to show on her face that there wasn’t any more but you could tell the alcohol was starting to take effect as she wobbled in her seat. David began to chuckle. “So Ruby would you like to sleep in the tub or were you fall?” David ask as if taking a request and looking down at his watch and taking another sip from his ‘Blue Devil’ “So Ryu what you think about the drink? Is it good?” David asked you and looked over to his sister.

“Aww Beca you haven’t even touched yours I thought you wanted to try something new.” David teased and Beca slowly placed the straw in her mouth as her lips slowly wrapped around it with her cherry lip gloss slightly staining the straw making it glisten the blue liquid moving up the straw and into her mouth, her eyes went wide taking her mouth away from the straw. “Its sweet but I don’t taste any alcohol? Is this the same drink you gave Ruby?” Beca asked confused. It seemed David was a master at even charming his own sister to do things she doubted was good for others and her self.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:38 pm
Profile YIM WWW

It didn't matter. The fact he had been able to convince his sister to drink from the 'poison' was nothing but the final result of her shy way of life and little self-confidence. Ryu glanced at her own drink, most likely the exact copy of the other ones, just before she looked up at David again. Her gaze rested on him for a second, then she smiled softly and her eyes turned to Beca. "The years you have been able to investigate me even though we never talked, and this is the result? I never leave things unfinished except homework." She said and her hand reached out of the glass in front of her.

The drink slowly made its way upwards, her soft, red lips enclosed around the edge of the glass before she pulled it gentle in her direction before she took a sip as well. Indeed, its taste was pretty unique and she never had the chance to taste something similar. Ryu withdrew from the glass, leaving a short distance between her and the drink as her tongue cleaned her own lips from the outside. "It is pretty good, sweet and interesting. But I guess I have to break Ruby's record." She stated and quickly moved back to the glass, with an evil smile she gulped the whole drink in a short amount of time, even quicker than Ruby just did and even her resistance seemed to break by the strength of it.

"How do you feel?" Beca asked while looking into her eyes, she seemed rather anxious about her than Ruby but that didn't matter. "Haha, you two redheads are such a show, really. So, let's see who goes down first." David said and Ryu gazed over to Ruby, she looked like she still tried to resist the effects of the drink, it must've been pretty powerful. For now the redhead just sat on her stool while her red eyes focussed nothing at all, before she decided to speak again. "Hehe, broke Ruby's record, see? Completely empty, I w-" It didn't take long for the 'Blue Devil' to spread within her, the alcohol quickly entered her bloodstream and forced her to decrease her own control. Ryu's vision blurred slightly before she blinked again and regained visibility. She smiled gently even though she felt rather dizzy than before.

"Everything allright?" Beca suddenly asked. David waved in front of the redhead's face and her eyes followed his movement, he sighed and responded with a smile himself. "At least she is conscious, sis. Nothing to worry about." Her hand reached up to her head as she felt how the strange feeling of it entered her, she needed a break. Not because she had to vomit but because she didn't feel pretty good, still relaxed and comfortable but just not good. She looked at Beca and Ruby, nice girls, she wondered what Ruby was going to do, at least she promised to give her the eighteenth birthday spankings. David was still left as well, such a handsome guy she thought she wouldn't be able to resist. He was the only male person she didn't hit in the face or something if he had been that close.

"I need a break if you don't mind. Some fresh air, ya know, hehe." Ryu hid her strange feeling and the anxiety about what was going on within her when she stood up and set up a smirk to express she was fine even if she wasn't. "The backdoor is just down the hallway, watch your step." David said, his attractive voice echoed through her head when she waved to the group one last time and made her way down the hallway before she opened the backdoor. She heard something from Ruby before she left which sounded like "Eh~ have a good time outside, ehehe." The vision showed her standing right outside the house, most likely in something like a garden some steps behind the backdoor, taking a deep breath.

Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:54 pm

As you got up and walked out of the room getting directions at how to get out you see Ruby laying on the floor drunk as hell one of her leg dangling off the stool her red and white skirt practically around her hips showing off her panties, her tight shirt on one side hiked up on one side showing off her right breast her nipple hard perhaps because she horny or the slight chill in the air, she looks at you smiling and giggling. "Eh~ have a good time outside, hehehe." as David looks over to Ruby and smiles “Hey Ruby I see your finally awake, you do know your showing off your panties and your tit don’t you?” he told her as if this was something normal to expect from any girl.

Beca slapped his shoulder “That’s awful of you to say that, can’t you see she not herself... stop looking at her David you pervert.” Beca tells her brother as he begins to chuckle. “Why? She has a great body and good taste in panties Sis.” David tells her and looks once more at Ruby naked breast and then up at Ryu stubbing to the back door watching how her ass moves as she walks.

Beca grabs her drink sucking it down thinking it was Koolaid as you was leaving out the back door you saw the shocked look on her face when she realized she was drinking a Blue Devil and not Koolaid she slammed it on the bar counter “Grr how could you make that stuff David?” and you saw her hand go up to her had as if she was starting to feel the effects of the drink before you felt the cool air of the garden area.

Looking around you notice there a large pool area with diving board and further on a hot tube and sauna the yard was huge but a wooden privacy fence surrounded the whole back yard, as you stumble to one of the many ferns before you stood some one you hadn’t seen since you was a kid he caressed your cheek and disappeared, the feeling of wanting to throw up had left you but the vision was weird like pink elephants that normally happens to some one intoxicated.

You hear Beca coming out the back door her voice sounding slurred. “Ryu?! Ryuu?! Oh there you are.” she said tripping over a patio chair getting her balance once more and looking back at the chair weaving back and forth. “Excuseeesss me Misterrr didn’t see you theree, Hey Ryuu you ohkayshh?” Beca ask as she trips into a nearby bush laughing, about the only thing you can see of her is her milky white legs kicking trying to get out of the bush when you hear “Hey get your hands off that, it belongs to Ryu and Ruby you perverted plant. Hey you ripped my blouse!” you heard Beca yell inside the bush.

Calidare Art Gallery

Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:48 am
Profile YIM WWW

Ryu stared into the loneliness of sunset and stumbled from one foot the other due she was obviously drunk as well, still trying to figure out what had just happened before Beca stumbled out of the backdoor as well. A sudden touch of her cheek from someone forced the strange need to vomit or something similar to disappear, her mind started to wonder about it without any reason after she already recognized the figure again. But what did he want there? Maybe he was just watching or took care of her again even though there had been no need to do such a thing. Without any facial expression she blinked before she suddenly turned around to Beca.

The redhead offered her a hand she got hold on to and supported the girl on the ground to stand up. Beca's ripped blouse was something she couldn't resist to look at, her bra hid most of her chest but her sudden fall had been enough to expose half of her left breast, unfortunately not her nipple as well. Both of them began to laugh, hugging each other without a reason but maybe just to support their stance. Ryu's own voice was still clear even with the high amount of alcohol rushing through her bloodstream. "Wow, you are so... drunk." She said before both of them bursted into another laughter and Beca replied. "But don't tell anyone, haha." Her head turned around to the hot tube behind the pool, it seemed like she was interested in it rather than the fact she looked like a real sloppy person.

"Hey Ryu, today's my birthday, right? Wanna join me in the hot tube?" She said while she got rid off her kind of ripped blouse and she even stumbled around for a moment which just looked pretty amusing, watching a drunk girl trying to remove her upper clothing. "Sounds good, do you want me to help you?" Ryu asked and walked over to Beca with high efforts she had been able not to look like a fool and removed Beca's blouse as well as her bra in another quick motion. Her hands quickly reached up and tried to hide it but gave up at half of the way. "That's so mean." She said with another smile. "Still looks good, girl." Ryu responded before Beca blushed slightly, rather because she was drunk like playing a bad alcoholic instead of the fact she should have been ashamed.

Just after a second or so the redhead cried happily before she jumped into the tube and her whole body disappeared into the created wave of water which poured almost completely on Beca who stood close to her. Ryu came back up and shook her head, the drops of water pouring down next to her in the water and elsewhere. "Come in, damn it! The water is great, perfect for such a warmth." The girl quickly joined her and sat down, she began to shiver as if the water was about to freeze and turning itself into ice. "Damn Ryu, it's cold as hell!" Ryu came very close to her, hugging the girl when her wet shirt pressed against the nude upper body of Beca, her mouth very close to her own. "Let me warm you then." Of course they could have simply turn it on, but she wanted to see her reaction. Before Beca had the chance to say something else Ryu already wrapped her arms around her and increased the grip when her lips suddenly pressed against Beca's, their kiss abruptly turned into a french kiss and both girl moaned softly as their tongues began to intertwine. She couldn't help it, the alcohol released every inhibitions about her own arousal and she gave in the interest in the girl she had from the beginning when the redheads arrived at their house.

Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:48 pm

Beca tensed up when you first started but soon relaxed as the kissing continued she moaned into your mouth her tongue probing with yours as she wrapped her arms around you tenably, you could tell Beca was slowly getting into the mood as she no longer felt tensed and she also seemed to get aroused by being so close to you her hand on your back slowly trailed down timidly toward your bottom as she fondled your round ass with her hands her tongue becoming more aggressive in your mouth as her naked breast rubbed on yours. She broke the kiss to confess something to you. “Oh Ryu I think we should stop, I never did anything like this before and I’m starting to feel umm a bit aroused from this and I think maybe this might be wrong?” Beca tells you and starts to blush and slowly looks down her hands still holding onto your ass as if she not willing to let go on her own.

As the two of you was out in the hot tub you hear something inside crash like a glass or something and loud moans barely heard and more sounds of glass breaking when you feel your ass lose a hand and timidly is placed on your breast Beca thumb slowly rubs on your nipple as she turns an even deeper red knowing what she doing and expecting you to remove her delicate hand from your breast. She bit her lower lip making her look even shyer then before her blue eyes looking down at your nipple she was rubbing as if she expected it to do some kind of trick. The last hand that was on your ass had left it and went for her blouse as she slowly unbutton her own ruined shirt you see her breast that had been ripped open wide for anyone to see as the other side was whole and laced pattern in a drunken slur Beca tells you. “I really enjoyed your kiss and I’m sorry that perverted bush got to lay with my breast before you.” she told you looking a bit red from telling you that.

You hear more breaking glass as a moaning sound of ‘No’ come low from within the house and Beca looks over her shoulder in puzzlement “I wonder what’s going on in there?” Beca ask you and her thumb once more starts to encircle your nipple hoping for some kind of reaction from you, Beca reluctantly lets go of your breast and unlatch the back of her bra as the rest of her breast comes popping out and she blushed as the bra was removed as she said. “I want you to feel free to do what ever you please to me Ryu, for so long I had watched you from a distance and wanted to be your friend and now that it seems you are, I’m willing to give up my secrets to you.” she tossed the damaged bra to the side as her breasts bounce up and down in the water from the slight waves the two of you are making.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:26 am
Profile YIM WWW

"Well, we could go and check if you want Beca, but is it worth it? If Ruby is in possible danger, she'd call my name." Just after she stated that Ryu emitted a low moan by the light pleasure her thumb created. To watch how Beca blushed by her own arousal and openness in front of her gave her the feeling of control, she would be able to do anything with the young woman and nobody would keep her away, except maybe the other two inside the house who were obviously trying to enjoy their company as well, one more or less than the other one. Ryu would eventually stand up and stumble back inside the house to take a look, but she was too drunk to think clearly enough and Beca's offer seemed too inviting anyway. "As you wish."

Maybe her whole adolescence would have been better if she knew Beca had been interested in her, it was a shame she didn't notice it earlier because she needed friends, she needed someone to offer her a hold not to give up herself, like Ruby did in several ways. Ryu leaned forward to Beca's exposed chest, her tongue moved out to lick across the pink bump, feeling how it slowly hardened with every stroke of her fleshy tongue. It didn't take long for Ryu to stop her task, one of her hands reached up to the chosen orb of her and grabbed it, kneading the soft flesh just before squeezing it gently which forced it to appear bigger than before. Her lips enclosed around the nipple of her, getting hold on to it before she began to suck it just at the time her head began to withdraw, forcing the mound widen itself to the limit of pain where her lips opened again to release the hardened bump.

Meanwhile, her other hand already reached down to get through the material in front of her panties, pressing lightly against the position of her nether lips after she had been successful to open the cloth, her palm now rubbing against her panties under the water's surface. Her other hand still caressed one mound of Beca while her mouth enclosed around the nipple of the other one, sucking it gently while her tongue circled around it. Another sudden sound of breaking glass forced her to at least stop the task with her mouth when she looked up. It made her kind of anxious what exactly was going on in there, it was obvious but for now she couldn't resist the thought she should look out for Ruby. Do you think we should take a look Beca? I mean, just in case. She said with a slight uncertain voice, on the one hand because of her arousal and the fact she was drunk, on the other one because of her anxiety about her friend.

Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:23 pm

Beca had gasped when your mouth took in her nipple them moaned with pleasure as she slowly reached to hold your head close to her but the hold you could tell wasn’t forceful just suggestive at allowing to know she liked it, but when your hand found her sex, her knees buckled when you started to play with her down there. “Ahh!” her moan was louder from both surprise and pleasure she just felt as her labia twitched slightly from your fingers.

“N-no I’m fine with ahh the noise in there uhgna m-maybe they just goofing Ahh Around Mmm uhh.” Beca said having difficult trying to speak, the way she was acting it would appear she was very sensitive to your touch on her sex and breasts, proof was already apparent at how fast Beca nipples had became hard.

Beca had moved her hand down to where your sex was and started to rub the area clumsily not sure if she was allowed to give you the same pleasure as you was giving her. She started to rub on the part she believed would stimulate you and started to mimic your own moves you was doing to her. “Ahh th-that feel sooo uhh g-good.” she tells you in gasps her breathing getting more excited as you continued getting her even more aroused, her face beat red from both the alcohol and embarrassment at what she was doing.

Beca looked slightly panicked when you wanted to go investigate inside the house. “N-no please Ahh like what uhh what your doing Ahh s-she call us r-right? AHHH!” she moaned out her head racking backwards her eyes slightly closed as her hips was thrust towards you. From the way she was moaning you thing this was the first time ever being pleasured before.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:52 am
Profile YIM WWW

Ryu couldn't resist to blush lightly while a moan escaped her as Beca's hand made its way down between her thighs, caressing her nether lips as well. Even if it seemed like she was a virgin in such things or at all it didn't matter, it just increased the joy and pleasure of both of them, most likely Ryu would have to do more at first but Beca seemed like a willing person to learn from her. "I-I guess she'd call us, yes." The redhead said, trying to speak clearly while she suppressed her own pleasure not to sound like a stumbling being like Beca who was about to sink into it.

Her head returned to her exposed nipple, sucking the bump gently while her tongue began to circle around it again, her hand caressing her intimate place just before her middle finger lightly pressed against it, slightly spreading her lips while it rubbed against her entrance. Ryu's head slightly withdrew while her lips got hold onto the nipple, forcing it to stretch her flesh a little before she returned to her earlier position and repeated the movement. She enjoyed her moans and while Beca returned the favor of being pleased as good as possible it seemed like she never really had sex with anyone before. Her arousal increased, she knew Beca was doing a good job and showed it with her moans and lustfilled behaviour towards the girl.

The redhead withdrew, even the low grip on her head didn't keep her from doing it anyway. She could feel the strange wetness at her fingers and it probably wasn't the water at all, mentioning Beca's arousal you could tell she was pretty horny even if she never performed such an action. Well Beca? Don't tell me you are a virgin in these things? Anyway, would you like me to satisfy you further at a rather intimate place? Even if it couldn't get further intimate than her flower, it was obvious that she intended to compare her breasts with her nether lips. Only her finger remained between her lips, still caressing the soft flesh while rubbing her clit at the same time. Without the stimulation on her breasts she would admit to it, there was a ledge right behind Beca where she would be able to take a seat and Ryu didn't have to dive under the water's surface to please her.

Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:02 pm

When Beca heard you moan you saw a shy smile goes across her face as if she was pleased her efforts was making you feel some pleasure at her inexperienced hands. Her fingers still caressed and rubbed on your lower lips looking for that zone the would get you further aroused but suddenly stopped at your question and looked down as if embarrassed to tell you about how inexperienced she was.

“Umm yes… I am a virgin if you must know. I guess you prefer some one more experienced?” she asked you shyly as the redness of her cheeks blossomed before you. She bit her lower lip when she heard you ask about a more intimate place. “You mean you wish to continue this even though I have no experience at this?” she looked up her eyes looking like she just open a wonderful Christmas present. “Umm I know of a place you might think intimate.” she gave a loud moan as she left the hot tub as your finger slid out from her flower and her knees bucked slightly from it and dove into the pool in the deep end, she never came up for air after she dived in and she had been under for more then a person could hold there breath underwater. The thought at that time in your head was did she hit her head and was drowning?

The noise in the house seemed to get a little wilder as some other things began to crash and Ruby yelling yes a few times and what might be considered preying as the word god came from her mouth a few times in screams that seamed only semi clear throw the open door of the backyard.

Calidare Art Gallery

Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:24 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Beca had been pretty drunk, so it may be possible that she simply hit her head somewhere and fell unconscious. The other possibility seemed to be that she had been irritated enough due her intoxication that she wasn't able to come up anymore. Ryu didn't know what to do at all, if she'd do nothing Beca may be drowned already and even though the redhead had been drunk as well she made an attempt to search for her company. She stepped out of the hot tube quickly, approaching the edge of the pool to make sure her friend wasn't in any trouble. Red eyes investigated the water through its surface, but it seemed like the time of the day and the depth of the water where Beca fell in made it impossible to find anything at all.

The noise in the background didn't make it easier to think clearly, her gaze turned to the house while she said something to herself because simply thinking it wouldn't do it. "Hell, the police is going to show up by their disturbance of peace." She could have called them from the outside, but for now they seemed busy and it wouldn't be necessary or even too late anyway. Ryu took a deep breath, turned back to the water and jumped inside without any run-up, creating a fountain of the liquid spreading through the air. Her eyes searched through the water, for now she didn't move to get used to the water first.

Just after that, she made her way deeper into the water, the only thing she could see appeared to be the silhouette of something, but she couldn't recognize it. With every stroke she went deeper, she could feel her vision blurr by the alcohol in her bloodstream and simply grabbed whatever the silhouette belonged to and pushed herself off the ground again, it may be hard, but it wouldn't take long to reach the surface after all if someone mentioned her muscles and condition.

Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:35 pm
Reply to topic   [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 14  Next