View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 8:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Goddess (for Diana) 

Post Re: Goddess (for Diana)
He had been touched by her display of pride, well not really a display since he had been a telepath. But even so ... he could feel her discomfort though her moment of pride had caused him to ease up a little so it was not as discomfortable for her.

He teased her with his tip as it dipped into her an inch or so for a moment he had thrusted in and out of her like that, parting her soft folds with himself an inch or so then fleeing from the chalice of her body. He built up a rhythm as he went fairly quiclkly inside her he held off for a long while until SLAM he dipped inside her completely, her body folding through her own as a burbling groan spilled out of his mouth as he did so, only about half of his length falling inside her.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:29 pm

I felt my body tense itself each time his thick, slimy head poked against my salivating folds. Each time he pulled away, my body relaxed anew. Then it tensed then it relaxed. It was like torture to my mind, seeing myself abused like this, but to my body it was merely another way of serving its psychic master. A soft mewl began to form in my slips, spilling forth each time he tempted my nether lips. And then as he thrust into my cunt, I reared my head and let out a cry of joy, my eyes closed in the sheer passion of the moment.

Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:49 am

To say that he had been overjoyed would have been an understatement of course. He had been thrilled that she had been coming around, the feeling had been as intoxicating as a drug. Soft breasts bounced before his eyes while he knew that she had been at that braking point, just one more push ...

And he thought he had the thing as the tentacle in her rear along with the cock in her pussy rubbed against one another between the thin wall of flesh that had separated the two. The feeling had been as pleasant as feeling her slid around him as he pushed into her pussy though now he had found it moister than before as her own excitement threatened to boil itself over as he sensed that she had been right upon the edge.

Only sheer will kept her from fully participating. And while he had no need for her to reach such a state he looked forward to it eagerly. Oh, he wanted her to loose herself in the moment just as he had been absorbed in such a matter himself.

But now both his tentacle and cock pulsed within her, collapsing then expanding only to collapse again. He did this as his appendages slid in and out of her, touching upon the walls of her body as he pulsed inside her.

Character Listing

Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:52 am

The barrier holding her conscience mind away from the creature's tempting anathema was wearing thinner, slowly worn away by the constant waves of pleasure washing over her feeble mind. Her teeth began to dig into her lower lip, half from her body's natural reaction to the dual-fucking her rear end was being given, but also from her struggle to remain afloat in this sea of ecstasy, not to mention away from the psychic shark that was this creature.

"Ah! Ah, god..." Her moans were ecstatic, artificially excited, the lack of enthusiasm due to the lack of spirit behind them was clear. Her body may have been enjoying this, but her mind had managed to shield itself off. But for how long would such a shield last against this relentless assault? Her cunt clenched tightly around the tendril within its depths, the one in her anus receiving a similarly tight embrace as orgasm overtook her body again.

Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:24 am

He had enjoyed a challenge. And while he had been toying with her as he caused her to dance upon invisible strings at his prompting. But he enjoyed the moans that slipped passed her lips even if he had been unable to shatter her like the shell of an egg.

Tentacles moving inside her they slipped back as they reeled away from her. Mouth tendrils twisting and turning while one tentacle coiled around her and lifted her above his head towards the heavens.

He slithered beneath her, craning his head a little as one of his mouth tendrils pressed against her clit, his tongue coursing over the slit of her body while a pair of other tentacles wrapped about her breasts as they squeezed against, feeling those soft mounds against him.

Character Listing

Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:38 am
Reply to topic   [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3