View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 5:22 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 189 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next
 Special Lesson (Ryu) 

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
Post Special Lesson (Ryu)
As the dawn sun illuminated the sky Seraph stretched. Since he was nothing more than a solid soul the act itself was meaningless for him, he gained nothing for doing it. But he was, or at least the three beings that made him up were, originally human, and some habits refused to disappear. One of those habits was stretching after waking up. As he did it he, rather annoyingly, realised that with finals coming up the chance of him finding a lone student were almost non-existent. That fact brought a scowl to his normally expressionless face, at least until an idea came.

Seraph's hand gestured and in response he felt the doors he had placed inside Ms. Krysten's mind when he had dominated her open. With his control over her mind reasserted it was easy enough to make her suddenly feel sick, and request a replacement teacher for her classes that day. With her down it was simple to dominate a second staff member, this one in charge of the rosters, and to get him to give her classes for the day to a Mr. Razin. No such teacher existed, in fact the only being to ever go by the name Razin had faded millennia ago to create Seraph. But, just like his earlier stretching, he still responded to the name without thinking.

Of course Seraph knew he would have to change his shape and conceal who he was. Ryu would have class with him at some point today, and he didn't want he to recognise him before he had a chance to get her alone. As Seraph's wings wrapped around himself he focused, and his soul shifted shape. His hair became short and a woody brown, his eyes became green and looked human, and various features of his face changed to ensure he could not be recognised. He still maintained his usual handsomeness as he saw no reason to take it away.

The light emitted from his wings suddenly warped and twisted, and when it settled down Seraph was dressed in some fairly casual clothes. Jeans, and a tee-shirt, with a pair of sunglasses on a chain dangling from his neck. He intended to give a very different impression than the teachers here normally gave, and it would be interesting to see how the students responded to it.

With his body changed, and his 'uniform' in place, Seraph cast a teleportation spell and he was suddenly in the school staff room. As the bell rang he made himself a cup of coffee, without magic (for once), and walked towards 'his' first class. His lateness was calculated, and he would do it every class. His timing was designed so that as long as Ryu kept her usual pattern the two would arrive at the same time, which would give them a brief chance to talk before class began. But hopefully her class would either be directly before lunch, or the very last class of the day. Seraph wanted to have a nice big block of time free after class to see just how much of his lessons Ryu remembered.

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Last edited by Seraph on Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:27 pm
Profile YIM

Post Re: Special Lesson (Ryu)
As the time went by, Ryu got annoyed about her daily activities. The close finals made it almost impossible for her to spend time with friends or any others, so class seemed to be the only thing different from the amount of time she spent her afternoon with. Her efforts to study weren't that successful and she wasn't interested in increasing her marks in a positive way, at least she'd make it through the semester without getting kicked out or something similar. She kept her behaviour to do nothing during class but to write down something in her notebook, paying attention to the teachers seemed to be a waste of time with all the stress and pressure about the finals that made her almost mad.

The redhead wore her school uniform, to break the rules about it and face detention again seemed to be a waste of time anyway. It decreased her fun about everything, but at least she wouldn't get into any more trouble and be able to focus on more important things. While she walked around the whole day, she tended to be late for every class, she didn't mean to arrive late, but if she wouldn't do anything like that it might appear to others she finally changed and this risk is something she disliked every day.

Lunchtime hadn't been the best thing, she missed her date to eat with and had to do it alone, still there were to two more classes she'd have to go to. At first there was Math, it didn't interest her as far as someone would call graphs and figures about some calculated curves interesting. The other one was History, she already heard about Miss Krystan to be ill this day, but they would send another teacher in exchange. It had been a pity she couldn't skip that class so her marks would stay the same.

Class was over, History was the last one. Even though she hurried this time she was kind of late, but just about two or three minutes again. Her bag on her back and her notebook in her right hand, she headed down the corridor to her last class of the day. Still, it seemed like she wasn't as late as she when she was about to reach her classroom, there seemed to be the teacher walking towards the room as well, he was a quite agreeable appearance for her that day.

Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:49 pm

Surprisingly enough the day had passed rather quickly. The entertainment he had felt from watching the students reaction to a teacher wearing something so casual, and arriving late when it was so close to finals. Of course he had turned the classes into open sessions, inviting the students to ask whatever question they wanted answered. Of course considering what this collage was like one student had thought it would be clever to ask him what he would do for foreplay before sex.

That was an entertaining session. At first a couple of girls had giggled at the question, but when he had gone into an in depth answer the student had been stunned. The fact that despite his casual appearance he was able to provide fairly complex answers to any question that was asked, even the inevitable attempt to throw him off balance. This school did have a number of misfits who were rejected from all other universities, and one had to expect a certain level of messing around from some students as a result.

As class after class had gone by with no sign of Ryu Seraph had refused to look at the attendance list for his future classes. He wanted it to be a surprise, for the suspense to build up. Finally, in the very last class of the day, he saw her approaching the class room down the opposite end of the corridor.

With a cup of steaming coffee in one hand, and a fairly friendly smile on his face Seraph used his free hand to wave at the student. I'm impressed. I didn't think it was possible for me to arrive at class the same time as a student. You are in what is normally Ms. Krystan's History class, correct? Seraph had stopped in front of the door, and since it was shut anything said out here would not be heard by the class inside the room. Nor could Ryu get passed him and into the class room, in fact they would be able to see his shape through the glass window, but not who he was talking to.

Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:11 pm
Profile YIM

The teacher waved at her, of course Ryu simply intended to enter the classroom and get through the day, but he blocked the entrance somehow. On the one hand it would be harsh to simply run through him, but on the other hand she wanted to get inside due she was late already. She never saw him before though, maybe just the seniors or juniors were able to enjoy his casual appearance and obviously the same kind of behaviour.

Um, yes sir. I apologize for being late, seems like I just forgot about time. She said with a faint smile which simply expressed her nervousness about possible detention for being late in a way, it would decrease the time to study. You are right, sir. Ms. Krystan's History class. She gazed away from his eyes, at the door. It may be impossible to see Ryu standing outside, but after all they would know who was missing, again. Ryu's red eyes returned to him, waiting for a response of the teacher due it seemed like he intended to block the door on purpose.

The redhead tried to fit her uniform a little with her hands, something may slipped during her day and she wanted to appear like a tidy young woman. After some corrections her hand reached up and stroke through her hair once, just to make sure it looked well done and not too unkempt. Even though it wasn't, her quick movement may have ruined it in a way. She nodded to herself just before she focussed on the teacher again, after all he was the one who'd decide what she would end up like.

Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:26 pm

Seraph let out a short laugh at Ryu as she tried to make herself appear as neat and tidy as possible. Relax, I can hardly punish someone for arriving at the same time as me. His smile broadened as he continued. Actually I do think I have a suitable punishment. Could you please tell me exactly who the usual smart asses sit and their names? I have found that in ever class their is always one, and it would be helpful if I knew where the stupidest questions would come from before they are asked.

Something about Seraph would make Ryu relax, make the tension and irritation she had felt fade away. His easy, almost joking manner of speech, his casual dress, and his own lateness and not caring about it, all implied that he did not run class like any of the other teachers here. That he could somehow make it fun.

Those feelings were all created by a spell of course. Seraph had enchanted himself before his first class, and had maintained the enchantment all day. He had found it created a much more comfortable atmosphere, and as an added bonus he had been slipped notes by several students who wanted to arrange a meeting out of class time. He had kept the notes, and he fully intended to follow each of them up at some point. But for now he had one more class to get through. One class to come up with a reason for Ryu to remain behind.

Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:43 pm
Profile YIM

Ryu didn't know what to say at first, the teacher seemed pretty nice and a relaxed feeling overcame her. Of course she started wondering where it came from or why it was even there, but after all it didn't matter. He was just a teacher who seemed to be a ten on a ten point chart with a simple behaviour to get through his day, just as Ryu did. Compared to others, she thought he may be a good teacher after such a day and could cheer up the whole class in a way.

Of course I can, sir. As you can guess the last row represents such persons in its majority. There are like three who sit in the middle of the last row. If you look from the front of the class their names are Jen, Keira and Josephine. Of course from the left to the right, sir. It seemed like a rather simple punishment, but after all she arrived late and wouldn't risk her marks for that, even though he was just a teacher who actually replaced Ms. Krystan for a short amount of time, Ryu knew very well that her teacher would ask him how everything was going, especially with the redhead herself.

There had been no anxiety left in her, she responded with a happier face expression than before and straightened her back to its limit to appear disciplined as well, even though her lateness might show something else. Is that everything you want to know, sir? Any other questions? She asked with a kind smile, a confident tone accompanied her pose in front of the handsome teacher.

Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:00 pm

Seraph shook his head when Ryu asked if he had any more questions. Thank you, and no that is enough. Seraph's eyes took in her stance, the subtle shifts in her posture. She hadn't realised it but her body had entered one of the stances he had taught her during their last meeting in the basement. Replaying her last statement in his head he replaced the word sir with master, and felt a flash of pleasure as he realised just how easy it was to imagine it.

As Seraph stepped back to allow her to enter the classroom he suddenly paused, Actually I do have one more question. What is your name? Once she answered he would let her enter, and follow her into the room. When he stepped back he had glanced inside the classroom, and the last available seat was directly in front of his desk.

Traditionally it was a seat considered to be reserved for the teachers pet. Even though she didn't know it, considering the role Seraph was using that term fit Ryu perfectly.

Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:37 pm
Profile YIM

Not leaving her current stance in any way she looked at him, he appeared to be taller than her but it was just fine. I am Ryu Tanaka, sir. It wasn't necessary to ask him about his name, he would simply introduce herself to the rest of the class. Just after he allowed her to enter her hand reached out for the knob and turned it, almost every gaze rested on the entering student and teacher. He seemed like it didn't even interested him, but the redhead never liked to be the one others focussed on, not even for a second.

She looked around, her favorite seat was most likely taken already because she was late again, the only available seat was right in front of his desk. The teacher already walked to the front while she still stood around in the entrance just before she walked the way up to the free chair. Ryu glanced around, the chair was a special one and she disliked her position somewhat, but then her attention returned to the teacher, even though she was nervous for a second he gave her a calm feeling.

She straightened her back which most likely forced her chest to stick out of its natural position, but the difference was only hardly noticeable. But after all she didn't get the thing with the teacher at all. She was late, now there had been a teacher who didn't know her and thought about her as good as no one before. Still, she thought it may be interesting to watch his methods in case he was going to do something with his new class.

Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:51 pm

Seraph followed Ryu in the room and immediately went to his desk, sipping his coffee as he went. He ignored the gaze of the class, and once he sat at the desk he simply rocked back on the chair and rested both his feet on the desk while he sipped his coffee.

He waited for Ryu to sit, and was quietly pleased when she sat in a posture similar to the one he had shown her, only modified so that she would still look like she was simply sitting at her desk. Once she was settled he began.

My name is Mr. Razin, and I am the substitute for Ms. Krysten for the duration of her illness. However I don't hold the use of Mr as necessary and do not care if you drop it. If you feel like making a raisin joke of some kind about my name pleasure ensure it is original, it gets old quickly when you hear the same old joke again and again. As for class work, Ms. Krysten did give me a big folder of work to give you. At that he taps his foot against the folder his feet are currently resting on. But frankly I dislike doing something like that. Instead I am going to make this an open class. Ask any question you want about anything and I will answer it to the best of my ability.

Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:14 pm
Profile YIM

Ryu sat on her chair, simply waiting for time to pass. Of course it wouldn't be possible at all, many other students sat on their chairs, chatting with each other about what to ask as Mr. Razin mentioned he turned their class into an open class. To ignore and wait for everything to pass may be a bad idea even though she could ask everything she wanted, but she wanted others to ask so she wouldn't be the one others paid attention to, common behaviour of the redhead every time she had the chance. Even though she decided to show no sign of her being interested or not, others seemed interested every time they are able to say something.

It didn't take long for someone to raise his hand, this special someone was Keira, she was one of the trio and seemingly their 'leader' in a way. Not that they would molest the redhead herself, but she disliked the way they do things or take care of them. Keira was a lightly tanned girl with pretty short, pure black hair which reached down to her shoulders, it shimmered quite significantly even just in the light of the bulb in the room. A rather attractive girl with a kind of small bosom, but it didn't matter due her blue eyes forced most students to focus those shiny orbs. Ryu was taller than her, about two or three inches and this seemed to be the last difference between them except her own lineaments which made her look a little childish, not even as serious as the redhead herself.

She didn't wait until the teacher said she was allowed to talk and simply asked, after all it was an open class. Could you possible give me an example of such a 'raisin' joke? Nothing really interesting. But it was her behaviour in a way, step by step before she would ask something awkward. Ryu was pretty excited what he'd do if such a question would shop up, but now she simply got lost in her thoughts.

Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:01 pm

Seraph sighed as he saw the hand that went up. If Ryu had been correct earlier than that student would be Keira. The question itself was fairly simple, and one he could answer quite easily. Of course because he knew that she would be deliberately trying to throw him off he would act accordingly.

Your in university, and you can't even understand the similarities between my name, Razin, and the dried grape more commonly known as a Raisin? Very well. The two words sound similar enough that some people think they can be very original by deliberately mispronouncing the word, or by putting my name in contexts that are meant to be filled by a Raisin.

A sufficient answer, for now at least. Seraph looked over the various students in the room having hushed discussions. Most were about questions, some related to History, some even related to other classes. But a few were just the students taking this as a change to chatter amongst themselves. Something which Seraph, after taking another sip of his coffee, decided was perfectly fine. As far as he was concerned this was all a means to get Ryu on her own, any extra entertainment he got was a bonus.

Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:28 pm
Profile YIM

His answer didn't annoy or insult Keira in any way, it was just something to test what he was going to say. It seemed to be an appropriate answer, even though others students simply took care of themselves just as Keira's neighbours did she didn't think about to ignore such a chance. Simply raising her hand again while checking in her mind if it would be a good question that really interested her and not simply served as something to get through the lesson.

That's not really a good joke, isn't it? Well, let's get to something else. I'd like to know why you are at a school full of female students, as well as the fact the majority of the teachers around is female. Are you addicted to keep an eye on such young women or what?

Most teachers would simply ignore such a question as stupid, after all Ryu got simply amused by the thought what'd happen if someone would say an old 'your mom' joke. Still, the question had been something that simply popped up in her mind, soon it would be obvious that such questions would appear all over the lesson, compared to the latter statement they'd increase in strength and harder attempts to throw him off balance.

Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:42 pm

Seraph chuckled to himself for a few seconds before responding to Keira's next question. At what point did I say they were good jokes? If they were I would probably care less about hearing them over and over again. As to your second question the answer is a definite no. I am here because I know a number of people in the upper echelons of the schools management and they offered me the chance to work here as a replacement teacher. And how many more questions are you going to ask before you actually start trying to throw me off and make me bluster?

Seraph's voice was underlined with boredom, and as he fell silent one of his hands reached into a drawer on the desk and pulled out three juggling balls. Absent-mindedly the hand started juggling the three balls with Seraph himself seeming to pay no attention to the balls. Instead his gaze, broken only by occasional sips of coffee, wandered the classroom as he searched for the next student to ask a question.

Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:56 pm
Profile YIM

Keira quickly got bored for not receiving the answer's she expected. This would be a long hour if nobody served the material to talk about, but after all Ryu wasn't interested to follow the thoughts and questions or even the chat between others. It was just about time another girl raised her hand, a pretty shy looking one in the corner next to the windows. She wore glasses and had long, brown hair which reached down to the edge of her back and rear and green eyes. Her eyes always seemed to focus things at random, her way to talk revealed she was kind of nervous all the time. Even though someone may expect the trio to talk again, they grew bored quite fast and nobody else than Keira had the courage to say something the three of them discussed quietly.

Um, Mr. Razin? I thought you may know if there is something like a G-spot, I mean, I heard theories which refute everything. There may be a place with more nerves, but it doesn't cause a woman to reach... well, their peak.

Ryu didn't really expect anyone to talk at all, the time passed by and the majority seemed to use the oppurtunity for something rather enjoyable instead to ask what they want to know. Maybe she should ask something as well, now she'd just have to figure out what exactly.

Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:18 pm

As the shy student under a window asked her question Seraph turned to her and smiled. I'm impressed. Your the first student to ask that of me today. I will admit I was expecting Keira to either ask that question, or something of a similar nature. But that is a tangent, Yes it does exist. It's exact location varies, but they are generally found in the same area. If you know where to look finding it is fairly easy, well depending on what you are using of course. As for the effect when it is stimulated ... the exact effect varies from person to person, but it is not an 'orgasm' button. It is a highly sensitive cluster of nerves, and as such is very sensitive. Any sensation it feels is considerably more intense than any other part of a body.

Seraph offers the student one last smile before returning his gaze to the rest of the room. Unsurprisingly they seem slightly shocked at his answer, and Seraph pre-empts Keira's hand raising and just before she starts to move her muscles to do it he speaks. Yes. Keira?

All of a sudden the feel of this class just changed, Seraph would describe it as a dam bursting. With one sexual question asked, and being answered by a fairly handsome young man, it opened the gate to more.

Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:39 pm
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 189 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next