View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 5:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Knock, Knock (for Ryu) 

Post Re: Knock, Knock (for Ryu)
He gave her question a little thought, not because he hadn't had an answer for her but because he was translating the words in his head to assist her to better understand what he had meant.

If I am around I will come but I move quiet slowly even at the best of times. Fortunately I can project myself through my nodes in just about any way. Like an antenna amplifying a radio signal in a way. Since I am connected to these nodes I can project my powers through them, telekinesis, illusions, telepathy just about every mental ability that I possess. Physical ones I cannot do for obvious reasons but most telepathic abilities are good enough not to mention what I can do with the others.

Without the nodes of course I would be limited in just what I could do unless I happen to be nearby. The nodes are life forms in their own right and pick up on your own senses, mainly feelings. Fright, discomfort, you name it.

They alert me, see through your eyes and allow me to know what is going on more or less.
He explained to her.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:23 am

I... understand. For example, if I encounter another... 'monster', are you able to use your telekinesis and everything else through your node on my surroundings?

Ryu didn't posess any abilities at all, just physical ones and most other students and monsters could tell she was an easy target all the time. They are faster than her and many other things she would never be able to do, even resistance was futile towards them with her lack of skills. If someone like him took care of her, even if he would arrive too late, everything would be much easier to endure. Still, the thought to have another life form inside of yourself seemed strange and odd, but interesting and inviting as well.

The redhead sat up and released the grip on her legs, most likely to reveal the rest of her body after all. She wasn't ashamed or embarassed anymore but still aroused and his gentle appearance didn't change anything about it, it seemed to increase it further than before. Even if he sneaked into the building, she couldn't resist the possibility to fulfill their needs.

Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:52 pm

Yes. I could project those talents and others though the nodes if I so choose.

He answered, though he had not explained that the node would mature inside her over a decade. He knew how to kill them and remove them before then though something he did not have to get into now.

But he had used this talk to recover himself some what. Eyes appraising her as her hands unwound from her knees, a tentacle stretching out to course against her bare cheek while another slipped between her legs as it's tip brushed up and down her sex.

Character Listing

Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:31 pm

Ryu nodded, her eyes followed the movement of his tentacles, one of them most likely spent the majority of the pleasure right there at her sensitive lips, she gasped and writhed on her mattress. At least she tried not to pull her legs together which would just increase the stimulating torture, you could tell she liked it as a moan echoed through the room and her whole body starightened by the sensations the tentacle created but it wasn't enough to fulfill her desires completely.

T-That... sounds good. Thanks for... Ah!... your explanation.

She couldn't help it, to force herself not to move and to enjoy everything was harder than she thought, but at least it increased her arousal further by every second she looked at him and the idea to get watched while being stimulated at a rather intimate place. The redhead moaned passionately, every brush the tentacle made turned out to be far more enjoyable even without its own length or his member filling her.

Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:01 am

So she had enjoyed the simple pleasure induced by a simple touch. Her moans had been a sheer delight as they reached his ears causing his mouth tendrils to dance and sway into his species equivalent of a grin.

While her legs had not snapped back together he allowed another tentacle to work itself between her thighs. This one touch upon the nub of flesh that made up her clit as slowly he encircled it with the tip of his tentacle.

His motion had been slow as he did so in a clock wise fashion.

Your most welcome.

Character Listing

Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:40 am

Ryu moaned passionately every time the clock hits twelve, the movement of her new giver of joy felt incredibly pleasant additionally to the old one, its tip still running up and down her nether lips over and over again. He seemed to be quite amused by the view he had, mentioning his mouth tendrils moving into the familiar grin.

The redhead bit her lower lip while the tentacles continued, but she couldn't resist to open her mouth again as another moan escaped her, she tried to enjoy it even though her body wanted to feel more, further more stimulation than before. Aegir seemed to charm her without any reason, such a calm and gentle being forced her somehow to enjoy his appearance, an enjoyable change between all the ravaging and more or less rape.

Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:37 pm

Feeling her happiness and joy exude off of her body he continued stroking her light with his appendages. He would be the first to admit that this was unlike his usual snatch and grabs or even when he tried hand at illusions.

There had been nothing deceptive about this meeting ... their first yes but not this. But given her moans that issued from her lips he felt a chill goes throw him each time one of those erupted from her lips. Luscious and hot he had been enticed into acting again and again.

He knew that he had no need of perforating her body with himself to illicit such a response that he had been feeling now and though it thrilled him in doing so. For the time being he contented himself with that has pleasure shot through his being spiking portions of his mind as he did so.

Everyone and everything for that matter wanted to be accepted in a way and though this may have seemed bizarre it had been the simple truth of the matter.

Character Listing

Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:25 pm

The series of her passionate and soft moans hadn't been interrupted all the time his tentacles stroke her lightly at her sensitive body parts, not mentioning the sheer amount of pleasure that forced her fingers to dug into her mattress again. Even though the pleasure he delivered wasn't as strong as usual it was enough to make her mad, mad enough to accept it in the moment and not to complain in any way.

Ryu didn't intend to beg for more now, both of them were in her room and he gave her exactly what she wanted or rather desired. It didn't even matter if he was a monster of the island or not, he was another being like herself and she guessed he'd like to be treated like that, even if they weren't the same race.

With each stroke of his tentacles another moan followed the latter one, over and over again while she tried not to interrupt the pleasure by any quick movement.

Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:51 am

Being at her wit's end, Aegir had known this given that he had been a telepath. But he had not stopped giving her what she needed not necessarily what she had wanted. Little moans, big, they had been all music to his ears and while he saw her fingers bite into the mattress his mouth tendrils formed into a grin.

Only then when she seemed unable or unwilling to take this torture of the flames that he had illicited in her body did he act. The tentacle upon the slit of her body angled down to her entrance where it stroked lightly against it.

Then in! He pushed into the chamber of her body with urgency. Yes, that tentacle had narrowed given his greater control of his boneless body. You like? He asked of her while he touched against her inner walls.

Character Listing

Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:48 am

It had been an immense torture, her steadily rising arousal must have been noticeable to him but he didn't act at first. Her body lightly began to writhe as the tentacle stroke against her body entrance, she knew it would enter sooner or later but her patience had been at a low level already.

Suddenly it pushed in, even if it narrowed inside of her she could feel it significantly spreading her inner walls. Ryu was hardly able to keep control of her body by the pleasure it created, finally giving her access to something she really wanted. It obviously put a happy expression on her face, her eyes met his when she was able to control her body for a moment. Even if her voice might appear a bit panicked, it had been obvious already that she couldn't handle the sexual and kind of erotic torture of tentacles outside of her only.

I like it, I really do! That's too kind, it... feels so good, please continue!

Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:24 am

Continue he had as more of his tentacle slipped into the folds of her body. Nice, tight folds that rippled against him as he did so. His length, that tentacle pulsed rapidly as it expanded some then collapsed down only to pulsate again as it touched against those moist silken walls.

He knew that she had a low tolerance towards sexual torture. That had been one of the reasons that he did so, drawing out her pleasure as fingers bit down upon the matters or moans left her lips or even soft pants and gasps.

Aegir gazed down at her with the white orbs of his eyes seeing the pleasure that had been riddled on her face. Good. The single word being purred out in her mind while he reached down to her chest as he ran a sole finger up and down between her breasts, down to her navel then back up again.

Character Listing

Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:00 am

Ryu screamed in delight by the further pleasure he granted her to feel, the tentacle within her pulsated and expanded her inner walls before it collapsed again just to repeat its movement. It had been more than she expected from him, for now she would enjoy it's full joy that spread through her.

She quickly returned to the usual moans and gasps, after the surprise was gone it just served as the desired pleasure, but she wasn't quite sure if it was everything she wanted even though her arousal and lust rised with every second. Still, she was glad he even increased the stimulation.

The redhead shivered by his touch, his finger seemed so different no matter how often she felt it. Please, please grant me more! I can't take this any longer! All right, she had been very aroused and horny in front of him and the tentacle didn't seem enough to satisfy her.

Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:55 pm

Again his mouth tendrils twitched into the formation of a grin as he cast his gaze down upon her. Rock hard at her moans he had to admit that he had enjoyed this sensation, in being in control. The spark that ignited gasoline, that had been him as his finger slid against her flesh in that teasingly way, his tentacle pulsing in her as he attacked her with himself in a deliberately slow way.

But he kept at it, going deliberately slow and when he had sensed that she was at her wits end, when she spoke to him he acted.

That had been when his hand turned so that it pooled out against her breast as he took it in his hand. His tentacle within her moved quicker now though it had still been pulsing in that strange way as he did so. Other tentacles reaching out to dash against her sides.

Well, since you asked nicely ...

Character Listing

Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:33 am

Again his mouth tendrils twitched into the formation of a grin as he cast his gaze down upon her. Rock hard at her moans he had to admit that he had enjoyed this sensation, in being in control. The spark that ignited gasoline, that had been him as his finger slid against her flesh in that teasingly way, his tentacle pulsing in her as he attacked her with himself in a deliberately slow way.

But he kept at it, going deliberately slow and when he had sensed that she was at her wits end, when she spoke to him he acted.

That had been when his hand turned so that it pooled out against her breast as he took it in his hand. His tentacle within her moved quicker now though it had still been pulsing in that strange way as he did so. Other tentacles reaching out to dash against her sides.

Well, since you asked nicely ...

Character Listing

Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:34 am

Red eyes focussed his hand as it moved out to reach her mound, the soft flesh just seemed to be waiting for his hand when he took it in his grasp and she reacted with a deep gasp. While the tentacle increased its pace it kept its usual movement, but just faster this time which seemed an appropriate treatment for Ryu.

She moaned and gasped with every thrust and then with the tentacles at her sides she knew it wouldn't take long for her to reach her next peak, but with the erotic torture her arousal was higher than she could take anyway, she thought she needed her next climax even though she didn't at all. But the idea to feel such satisfaction again seemed to inviting.

Thank you! Thank you so much! I beg you, do it to me harder!

At this point she realized her company was able to control how much pleasure she'd feel and receive by him, she was addicted to his advantage as a monster to perform such actions and for now she simply wanted him to go on. Of course he'd know it anyway if he investigated her mind and read her thoughts.

Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:31 pm
Reply to topic   [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next