View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 7:22 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 189 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13  Next
 Special Lesson (Ryu) 

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
Post Re: Special Lesson (Ryu)
As Ryu bowed Seraph was treated to a view of her cleavage through her blouse. He smiled slightly at the sight, in part from that view but also because of her instant submission. His soul sight told him that she had regained some of her defiance, it had been implying it all class but it had taken him appearing in a form she recognised for it to fully flame up and him to realise it.

You seemed to handle the answers, and the following questions well. At his words he saw her unthinkably shift her posture in pleasure at his praise. Her arms slipped behind her back and one hand clasped the other wrist as her chest was forced out further. It had happened before her mind had realised what was going on, his praise still affected her, even when he didn't underline it with a spell or made it vague.

Come here. Seraph pointed at the ground in front of him as he ordered Ryu to approach.

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:06 pm
Profile YIM

Ryu found herself in an awkward stance, the way his praise affected her was incredible and she could feel the pleasure to receive it spreading through her body and mind. She wanted to resist again, but her barely responsive mind wouldn't be the best thing to start something like an assault against her own spirit to defeat the thought about his praise. When he ordered her to approach, she nodded and responded. Yes, master. As you wish.

Her feet carried her forward, not as fast as before but not significantly slower, her own efforts to resist seemed futile even though she tried her best. The angel had the advantage here and she was just a toy of him, a living toy he'd treat as he wanted to and she would like it or resist and got forced to like it in a moment due he would make sure she was willing. Even if he wouldn't, she would obey most of the time even if she didn't intend to. After some seconds she made her way through the classroom and stood right in front of him, waiting for her next order.

Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:17 pm

Seraph watched as Ryu approached. Her walk was slow, hesitant. A sign of her defiance, and as such something he would have to break. Of course he didn't need to punish to break such a habit. Good girl Ryu. As his hand stroked her cheek he used a spell to send a thought into her mind. If I hadn't moved so slowly I would have got praised sooner.

His hand continued to caress her cheek, and it soon started trailing down her face and neck. As it slipped over her chin and down along her neck Seraph remained silent, expected Ryu to remain motionless until he gave her an order. His hand rubbed her neck for a few moments before travelling down further, sliding over the outside of her blouse and covering her breast through the fabric. He squeezed briefly before his hand continued down. Soon the hand slipped into her skirt and started to rub against her panties, forcing them to rub across her cunt.

He continued like that in silence for a minute before his hand withdrew from her skirt and he gave his next order. Strip down to your panties, and make it entertaining. The last part of the order was designed to try and make her put on a show, to make the very action of her removing her clothes something arousing.

Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:32 pm
Profile YIM

The thought that ran through her mind distracted her for a reason, she thought she wanted his praise and if she would have been faster this time she'd have been praised earlier. But his touch forced her back to reality, he teached her his touch and the place it was performed were very important, he started at the cheek which was the best kind of praise she'd be able to receive. The student winced slightly at his touch on her breast, when he began to rub against her panties she tried hardly not to moan, simple gasps were emitted by the girl who seemingly enjoyed his work for the minute it was about to last.

Even though she wasn't quite sure if she'd be able to perform it as entertaining as he wanted it to be, she simply responded a phrase, usually used as an agreement. Yes, master. As entertaining as possible. Due the pleasure he created by his praise and stimulation she seemed more willing than before, but she couldn't completely hide the thought to resist his spells in a way. Still her mind would agree with it and would force her to follow her task as earlier, her chest stood out while she kept her head up.

Ryu began with her task, she turned her back to him and looked over her shoulder while she began to unbutton the top of her uniform. She shrugged her shoulder as sexy as possible, it slid down in one motion and she hid her bra with it. Then she turned around to face him, just before she revealed what had been under the top, one of her hands removed it from the rest that it still covered and dropped it to the floor. Of course she wasn't done yet and she was about to continue, but at first she wanted to see if the angel showed a reaction due she thought she improved since their last meeting. It didn't matter at all, he wanted her to do it and she wouldn't hesitate to continue out of her 'discarding' motion.

Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:53 pm

As Ryu moved to obey him a slight smile spread across Seraph's face. Her motions were those of an amateur, she had not been taught just how to give a watcher the best possible show. But she was trying hard, and for that simple reason Seraph was pleased with her. That resistance he had seen earlier was still fighting, but was quickly losing its battle against the part of her mind that wanted to simply submit to him.

As Ryu turned around Seraph's eyes looked across her partly covered body. His smile grew as he praised her actions so far. You are very good at this Ryu. He remembered that he needed to wean her off his constant praise, but as long as a part of her mind was resisting his control he would give his praise at any possible excuse. As soon as the resistance faded he could go back to giving her lessons and could start reducing the amount of praise he gave her. But until then he would simply have to do whatever he could to erode that resistance, to drown it in a sea of pleasure that serving him brought to her partly enslaved mind.

The fact she was doing well helped. She was doing well enough that the wings wrapped around his body loosened and slowly started to withdraw. For the moment they still covered him, but as the seconds passed she would start to see more and more of his skin through the wings of light.

Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:13 pm
Profile YIM

While she continued she heard his voice, he praised her again while he revealed more of his skin with each second that passed by. Ryu knew she'd have to obey further to either receive more praise or don't receive it at all. The more enjoyable choice seemed to be the most logical and pleasant one, so she simply continued with her earlier task.

The same pose as before had been taken by her, she gazed over her shoulder while her hands began to unzip her skirt slowly. Meanwhile she sticked her butt out and arched her back, most likely to attract his needs further than before. A quick and smooth motion and she got rid of the skirt, as it touched the ground she simply stepped out and left it there. Her mind tried to figure out a solution how to get out of the contradictions in her head, but nothing seemed to work at all, just the need to serve him kept her working, no matter what her task would be. Due her shoes would be another obstacle in her way and she couldn't think of any possible method to do something arousing, she simply placed her foot on a chair, the girl kept her rear high when her hands placed themselves on the thigh of the chosen leg and slowly went downwards, just before they opened the shoe in another quick motion and dropped it to the ground, the same action had been repeated with her other shoe as well.

All the time she kept eye contact, she turned around again and opened the shutter of her bra, her hands kept it on her orbs while the redhead turned around again, for now she kept a wicked face expression. While one arm held her breasts in place, the other one reached upwards and pulled it away from beneath, nice and slow to give him a nice view of them while the arm under her mounds let them appear larger. She looked kind of relieved now, and she spoke again to him. I am done, master. I undressed, I wear nothing except my panties.

Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:32 pm

As Seraph watched Ryu slip off her skirt his smile grew. Just like he had observed last time she had a very good intuition as to how to move. She even managed to make the removal of her shoes seductive. Very impressive. Finally she was left with only her bra, and as she slowly slipped it off, with one arm making them look larger as they were slowly exposed to his view, his own wings finished unfurling and joined the other two wings that were flapped around him in some unseen breeze.

Seraph's now uncovered form stood before Ryu, his fully erect cock stood waiting for when he put it to use. But for now he was content to further batter down her resistance, to push her mind even further down the path of willing enslavement to him. To that end one of the wings split into its feathers and three of the feathers moved towards Ryu. However just before they reached her they froze in place and Seraph spoke I'm very impressed with you Ryu. Who would have thought you would be so good without training? I am looking forward to what sort of show you can provide after training.

As he fell silent and the feathers covered the last distance between them and her. Two coiled around her breasts and started to knead her soft orbs while the third started to rub her cunt through her panties. Do you like that Ryu? Do you want more?

Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:58 pm
Profile YIM

I hope I'll provide something useful, master. She said after his statement and the feathers froze in place. The redhead was quite confident he would continue in a moment, but for now he simply talked to her and kept her waiting.

Ryu swallowed hard before she gasped by the pleasure the feathers created, her eyes widened and her arms returned to her sides again so the ones around her breasts wouldn't have any problem. She moaned gently as the third feather began to rub her cunt through the thin fabric, after all she didn't know why he ordered her to leave her panties behind but maybe he just wanted to get her used to it before her mind would finally give up and she'd be the subordinate he was used to. Yes master, I like it, and I want more. I beg you, please... let me receive more! I will obey, master, whatever you want me to do, but please accept my request.

Her eyes gazed downwards, his fully erect cock distracted her again. She knew what he teached her earlier and with the knowledge within her mind that it was the best she could taste, it was obvious where her thoughts turned out to be. Ryu quickly regained the control of her body and looked him right in his kind of golden eyes, she could feel a wetness between her thighs as the feather kept moving and her arousal increased by its work, additionally the ones working on her sensitive chest seemed to be a huge success. His assault on her memories and pleasure centres forced her to like it, her resistance began to fade further while she thought about what her task was again.

Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:15 pm

Seraph had noticed Ryu's gaze shifting from his eyes to his cock for a few moments before returning to his eyes. She had subconsciously licked her lips slightly in anticipation of the taste, something he had drilled into her mind in the basement as the best thing she could ever taste. He could also see her panties becoming damp as the feather continued to rub across the fabric. No matter how she fought it her body, and her mind, were falling back into the submission he had broken her into in the basement.

You may kneel at my feet. As Ryu moved to obey the feathers continued to manipulate her body. However as she knelt they all withdrew, leaving her unstimulated with the cock she was starting to crave being held just outside of her mouth. Of course she was a good slave, and had restrained herself from trying to have it. Because you gave me such a entertaining show you may suck my cock until it cums. That is, if you want to taste my cum again. He had seen her earlier hunger, her craving to taste his cum again and confirm that it was in fact the best thing she had ever tasted.

Of course that wasn't the only thing he intended to use on her. As she moved to take his cock in her mouth he cast two spells. The first caused the air around her breasts to nip, pinch and rub her two orbs, stimulating them in dozens of locations at once that constantly shifted. The second spell revealed why he wanted her panties to remain on. The panties seemed to dry out, and the fluids that had soaked them and was now enriched with Seraph's mana started to tease her cunt, absorbing any juice that emerged from her as it did so. The more juice she released from the stimulation of her body the stronger the second spell became, and the more stimulation her cunt received. Her panties had seemed to seal shut, and none of her fluids could seep out of the fabric as a result.

Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:48 pm
Profile YIM

Thank you, master. Ryu already knelt at his feet when it seemed like something still stimulated her even though the feathers already left her body completely. She knew he was able to perform many kinds of magic, so she simply let the thought pass as the stimulation forced her to moan once, a hard and deep moan before she would begin her work. The redhead took his member into her mouth but couldn't do anything at first due another spell except the one working on her chest seemed to affect her own liquids. Dull moans had been heard for those motionless seconds she felt the pleasure in her panties, they seemingly allowed no drops of her juices to escape and it turned them into mana which stimulated her as well.

One of her hands got hold on to his shaft, not hard enough to squeeze it and still gentle enough so her hand would be able to move. While her lips enclosed around his cock, her tongue already began to lick its hardened tip before she moved her head so she'd consume more of him. Ryu tried to keep eye contact while she created a suction on it, but her head instead of his member moved and took him almost completely in, while her head withdrew again the hand stood still and waited for the redhead to release the suction just before her head bobbed up his shaft again, the hand approached her welcoming mouth and when they met both of them returned to their earlier positions. Meanwhile her tongue kept stimulating his hardened tip, every movement of her accompanied by a dull moan as more and more juices seemed to seep out of her willing body.

Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:07 pm

As Ryu moaned once before taking the head of his cock in her mouth one of Seraph's hands started patting her hair in praise. He waited until one of her hands wrapped around the base of his shaft and as her head moved forward, taking more of his cock in her mouth, her hand worked up. When the two met they reversed directions. All the while her tongue played with his head, stimulating the sensitive tip of his cock. Mmm. Very good Ryu. At the moment at least Ryu was in 'good girl' status.

Seraph himself remained motionless, but as Ryu continued to suck on his cock he manipulated the spells pleasuring her body. The air around her breasts suddenly started to tweak and pinch her nipples, while the water spell that was using her own fluids to stimulate her increased the speed of the stimulation. Water attempted to race across her clit, and she would suddenly feel something prod into her lower lips. With the amount of fluid she had released the spell had enough to, tease her cunt and her clit, as well as form a dildo that could be used to push inside her. For the moment it was fairly small, but the more fluids she released the bigger it would get. Undoubtedly the bigger it got the more she would release. A self fuelling cycle of pleasure, and one that required very little effort on his part to create.

Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:25 pm
Profile YIM

Ryu welcomed his praise and still glanced up at him, meanwhile she could feel the pleasure within her to grow with every second she consumed more of his cock. More and more of her own juices escaped her, she felt how something like a bump began to form within her sealed panties, growing with every second while the mana stimulated her clit as well. Dull moans got released by the girl, all the time she kept up her work carefully even when the stimulation on her sensitive chest seemed to increase in intensity when the air around them teased the pink and already hardened bumps in the middle of her soft orbs. The redhead released a dull and deep cry when the pleasure increased in her body again and again while more and more juices got caught by her own panties and formed into something new.

The fleshy tongue increased its efforts to stimulate the sensitive parts of his cock, the edges of its hardened tip seemed pretty promising so she focussed on that parts. She increased the suction on his member the tiniest bit while her hand increased its grip, not enough to hurt him and still enough that her hand was hardly able to move at all, but her muscles could handle that problem easily. To increase the intensity of the stimulation, she began to move her head alternately clockwise or anticlockwise, depending on when she thought it may bore him so that he would get some change when she continued to serve him.

Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:38 pm

Seraph continued to pat Ryu's hair as she sucked his cock, her tongue playing across the edges of his tip while her head rotated. He could feel her mouth vibrating from her moans, and as the vibrations travelled into his cock she would feel something pushing inside her. The dildo that had formed from her own juices started out slowly, but it constantly gained speed until it matched her heads movement. Every time her mouth took more of his cock inside it the dildo pushed into her welcoming folds, absorbing all of the fluids she released and using it to make itself larger.

Seraph let her continue for a while before the hand that had been patting her instead gripped her head and pulled her off his cock. How does it feel to be fucked by your own juices? The dildo had continued to thrust inside her when he pulled her head off him, and when she provided an answer to his question his hand moved her head back so that she could return to sucking his cock. As he did so the spell guiding the air around her breasts slipped off one of her breasts and doubled the attention it was giving to her other breast. Since one of her breasts was now free Seraph's free hand slipped down and started playing with the soft flesh he found his hand clasping around.

Your very fun to play with Ryu. Time to start testing how much of her resistance remained.

Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:53 pm
Profile YIM

Ryu gasped after he pulled her head off his member, she knew what he wanted to hear and what her task was after all. I like it, master. I'd like to point out I am very thankful that you allow me to feel such pleasure, thank you very much. Even though the dildo within her continued to thrust, she was able to speak clearly. She had been able to suppress her own pleasure due he expected an answer, so she voluntarily agreed to deny it for a second or two. It was the point her head got moved back to his shaft and she willingly began to take care of it again. Her mind reminded her that it was indeed the best possible taste for her, the idea he allowed her to taste it was a very special praise for her.

The redhead moaned while she sucked his cock, waiting for his tasty and sticky release to fill her as a gift for her work. His hand worked on her breast while the other one seemed to receive doubled attention by his spell, the pleasure his work created was incredible. Her moans seemed to reveal that fact pretty well, her eyes never left the ones of him even though she was about to get mad by the growing dildo within her. More and more juices seemed to escape her, the size of the summoned phallus didn't match his own but was enough to create such pleasure.

As her ears picked up his words there had been no sign of resistance left anyway, she simply analyzed them and thought about it as another praise even though her earlier state would have thought about it as a tease of him. She liked the way he talked about her and she responded with a hum while she still worked on his member, increasing her efforts to stimulate his whole length by her created suction and teasing of his more sensitive areas.

Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:39 pm

Seraph could hear her muffled moans, and was quite pleased with Ryu for them. In the basement he had praised her for moaning, told her that he enjoyed the sound of them. But these moans weren't forced, they were caused by his hand's careful kneading of her breast, by the way the air pinched and rubbed her other breast and nipple and by the stimulation she was getting from the dildo he had formed of her own juices fucking her.

Of course when she started humming in response to his light tease he knew that any thoughts she had harboured about resistance had fallen away. All that was left was submission, and that meant he could start giving her lessons again. But first he should finish up with her 'treat' for putting on such a good show.

Your a very good pet Ryu. At those words the dildo thrusting inside her started to rub against her G-spot with every thrust. He might as well include part of a lesson in this, and see if she remembered that when she was in his presence she could orgasm only when he said she could or if she felt his seed inside her. To test he intended to drive her body towards orgasm, and then past it. If she remembered he would give her a drink of what her body was craving, if she didn't ... he would have to go over that particular lesson again.

Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:41 am
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 189 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13  Next