View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 7:35 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 189 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 13  Next
 Special Lesson (Ryu) 

Post Re: Special Lesson (Ryu)
When he praised her again the angel could hear another hum, just a simple gesture towards him due her position would make it unpresentable if she stopped her work for a second if he didn't want her to. Her inferiority towards him got represented by her as good as possible, even the rising pleasure didn't force her to stop her work on his cock. Even if it meant she would ignore her current character and just listen to her mind, the thought she'd have to serve her master kept her from thinking at all and made her a willing slave without any resistance.

Ryu's moans increased in strength when the dildo within her passage rubbed against the sensitive spot, the pleasure was about to toss her over the edge to release herself, but the hidden thought when she was allowed to orgasm forced her to keep it back, no matter how high the pleasure would grow.

More and more juices of her got released, the dildo began to grow with every second and the pleasure was about to overwhelm her, but for now she did her best to follow his orders. Meanwhile her efforts to please him weren't less than before, she wanted to taste his body liquid as a kind gift of her master and didn't want to renounce just because she disobeyed.

Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:24 pm

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
Seraph watched as her body was pushed closer and closer to orgasm. He could see the growing need inside her for release, and yet when it reached what would normally be the peak it continued climbing. Seraph smiled at his red haired 'pet' as she held her own orgasm at bay. Seraph could 'feel' the size of the dildo as it thrusted into her growing and growing. Soon it was almost large enough to rival his own cock in size.

Take as much of it in your mouth as you can. Seraph had judged she had been tested enough, now was the time for her reward. As she complied and took as much of his cock in her mouth and down her throat Seraph let himself cum, and as his cock squirted cum into the back of her throat he spoke again. Cum for me Ryu.

Of course just because they were both cumming did not mean his stimulation of her body stopped. His hand continued to play with one of her breasts, his air spell continued to rub and squeeze her other and the dildo in her cunt slammed into her harder and faster than ever.

As his cock continued to squirt cum deep inside Ryu's mouth Seraph spoke again. Your very good Ryu. My own little pet girl. Oh and when I pull out of your mouth I expect my cock to be clean. After several seconds his cock stopped cumming, and instead of the spurts of cum that had been shoot out only a small dribble seeped from the tip. When it reached that point Seraph started slowly pulling his cock out of Ryu's mouth. She would have a time limit for this task.

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:35 pm
Profile YIM

When the angel released himself and his cum into her throat after she took it as deep as possible, except the place her hand still got hold on to due she was quite sure he would ask her to clean it again. The chance to orgasm would have been offered earlier when he already came, but she waited for his command which followed after a moment.

Ryu orgasmed right after he allowed her to, her passage tightened around the dildo while she released more of his juices while orgasm which just forced it to grow again. Meanwhile her muscles spasmed, even when the stimulation continued she couldn't resist to moan and enjoy it when her climax faded away slowly, her mucles finally began to relax again except her passage which still clamped down on the spell formed toy within her.

Every effort of the redhead had been paid to swallow the liquid mana of her master, even the aftermaths of her orgasm didn't keep her back. Even when he gave her the order to clean it and just stopped after a few seconds to release his cum she already began to work on her task, her hand limited the space she'd have to clean and her lips and tongue worked well as a pair and if he withdrew his shaft would be as clean as before. Due she still sucked on it and her hand would move additionally as well, it wouldn't be a problem to do her task in a limited amount of time. After he left her mouth completely she forced the remaining amount of cum down her throat and enjoyed every drop of it. One more time she suppressed her own pleasure to speak to him again. Thank you master. It was very kind you allowed me to release and taste your cock and cum again, it's still the best taste I can think of, master. I like my task and I am glad to serve you as your little pet girl.

Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:56 pm

As Seraph withdrew his cock from Ryu's mouth he saw he throat swallowing something, since he had not seen any of his cum seeping from her mouth it must have been the last of it. As he looked down and inspected his cock he smiled at Ryu when she spoke. The dildo that was inside her thrusted deeply into her before holding its place. At the same time his hand released her breast and the air spell faded away, for the moment at least.

Very good Ryu. I am impressed at your devotion to your duty as my pet. Very good indeed. For extra effect Seraph had underlined his words with a spell that made Ryu feel amazing at his words. A powerful enchantment, and one that required him to strain even his magic. He saw the spell take hold, saw an ecstasy that eclipsed what she felt in orgasm briefly pass through her body at his praise. A difficult and raining spell, even for Seraph, but the effects would be worth it.

It only lasted for a second after Seraph fell silent, and just as the spell wore off he gave his next order. Turn around and get on your hands and knees like a good pet.

Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:17 pm
Profile YIM

Ryu winced and moaned once again as the dildo stopped its movements and rested deeply within her as the spell around her breasts and his hand withdrew. While it seemed to her that his words were nothing but another spell, her mind told her it was a praise and due she willingly served him it was a praise for her work. The redhead felt amazing and offered him a smile after he spoke, the spell seemingly affected her and she was just glad he treated her like she deserved it again. Her earlier hesitation completely gone, her red eyes looked up into his golden ones, waiting for her master to speak again.

Like a good pet. As you wish, master. She turned in her kneeling position and got an all fours, most likely getting into the position he teached her earlier so he wouldn't have to make any corrections. It may annoy him to correct her all the time, so she did her best to retrieve the memory from her mind and use it on her own. With her posture fixed and her task done after a moment she didn't look at him, another part of the pose and his earlier words were that she was allowed to move whenever he wanted her to.

With her head up and her eyes straight forward she waited for the angel to do what he wanted, even if she knew what he would do in a way she couldn't wait any longer to receive such a respectable treatment as a slave.

Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:30 pm

Seraph nodded silently at Ryu's pose. She had remembered what he had taught her last time, although it would pay to check. He paced around her once, but when he did not see any flaws or errors he stopped behind her. Very good Ryu, you learn quickly. As he fell silent one hand started slowly pulling the back of her panties down, slowly revealing her rear cheeks as the material was pulled off them.

However whatever he did to the rear half of her panties the front remained held in place, almost as if it had been glued on to the dildo that waited inside her. In a sense it had, it had been easy for Seraph to manipulate her juices so that they bonded to her panties, making the two inseparable until he choose to dispel the spell. But that dispel would not come just yet, and as Ryu's panties were pulled down enough to reveal her rear one of Seraph's wings split into its feathers and one darted around to her mouth. Coat it with your saliva.

The feather moved into her mouth and remained in place for a few seconds before pulling back and slipping into her rear, relying on a mixture of her own saliva and the liquid mana that seeped from the feather to provide enough lubrication. It did not stay inside her long, and once it reached a depth that would match where his cock would go it withdrew and the tip of Seraph's cock prodded her rear hole. Do you want to feel your master's cock inside you Ryu? Do you want to be filled by it, my pet?

Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:46 pm
Profile YIM

The student absorbed his praise again at her posture, she stayed in position even when he gave her the command to coat one of his feathers with her saliva. When it entered her mouth, Ryu's tongue welcomed it and the fleshy muscle did everything to fullfill the order appropriate before it withdrew and slid into the hole between her cheeks, the redhead gasped as it did and waited for him to decide what to do next. With its lubrication it reached rather deep, she guessed what he intended to do and prepared herself for the moment.

When he asked her if he wanted him inside of her, her thoughts quickly focussed on it. He expected a pleasant answer as a master, Ryu herself feared the pain a little but knew it was just additional pleasure for her due her own masochistic features and the idea her master would be satisfied as well. The redhead gasped as she felt the tip of his member pressing through the resistance of her tight passage, you could tell she wanted him to enter and didn't hesitate to show it as a tiny amount of her juices escaped her again and got consumed by the phallus before she responded. Yes, master! I want you to fill me completely, your pet wants to get penetrated by your member as much as you want! I beg you, please impale your little pet with your cock!

Even though the dildo didn't move at all it aroused her further, the idea to get ravaged and satisfied by him in exchange to fullfill her task was very inviting anyway. He must have known her answer already but still wanted her to repeat how much she wanted it, she just wanted him to continue because she was fully aware of her work but was glad that her master even wanted to hear her opinion about it.

Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:01 pm

Just before Ryu spoke Seraph felt the dildo in her pussy grow as she released a tiny amount of her juices in response to him simply prodding her rear. As she begged him to take her as hard as he wanted he chuckled. Before he moved he stabilised the spell that had created the dildo in her cunt, and it stopped absorbing her juices and held its size just a little bit smaller than him. After all, he couldn't have anything else entering her that was even equal to his cock in size.

Seraph rested both his hands on her rear cheeks, rubbing and squeezing them as he did so. He remained motionless one moment longer before he pushed his cock inside her. He moved as quickly as he could, and only stopped when his hips hit her rear. As his cock had impaled her rear the dildo in her cunt had withdrawn at an equal rate, and when he pulled himself out in preparation for the next thrust it slammed into her cunt.

As Seraph slammed into her tight hole again he asked How does that feel, my pet? Do you want more like that or do I have to go slower?

Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:28 pm
Profile YIM

Certain about what would happen next, she felt his hands on her rear cheeks, she enjoyed the moment he rubbed and squeezed them but didn't show a sign for now. Suddenly, when she felt how he slammed his cock inside her rear hole and his hips meet her rear, the girl emitted a scream of surprise and pleasurable pain that spread through her. Additionally the scream increased in strength while the dildo in her other passage withdrew at the almost same rate, just to move in the opposite direction when his cock withdrew.

He repeated the movement and forced himself back inside through her body resistance and her tightness, the girl responded to it with another cry by the created pleasure before he spoke again. Y-you don't have to go slower, master. It feels amazing and I want to receive more of it if you don't mind... Master, everything you do to me is like a gift, so please go on as fast as you want. Ryu wanted more of the pleasure but didn't want to force her master to do it.

Still, she noticed a mistake of herself quite early this time, she didn't do the usual movement of her hips. It meant when he withdrews she'd have to do it as well and if he slammed back into her she'd have to match his movements. After all he didn't give her an order, but she was quite sure it had been a mistake anyway.

Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:43 pm

At Ryu's words Seraph smiles. One of his hands leaves the cheek it had been gripping and trails up her back as he pulls his cock back out. Your a very dutiful pet, and that deserves a gift. Since Ryu had just told him that she considered everything he did to her as a gift, and that she wanted him to go at whatever pace he wanted, Seraph knew exactly what sort of gift he would give her.

Seraph slams his cock back into her, impaling her as he thrusts in as deep as he can go. However his good mood fades slightly when Ryu moves back against him. While it does increase his pleasure, and hers as a side effect, he did not give her permission to move. The hand that had been trailed up her back suddenly withdraws and the other hand slapped her cheek. I did not give you permission to move, pet.

He continues to thrust into her now motionless body, but now the dildo in her cunt holds its position just outside her wet entrance. After the second thrust he speaks again Scream and moan for me, toy

He slams into her in silence for half a minute before he finally speaks yet again, and offers her a way to redeem herself. . Beg for forgiveness and I may consider you a valued pet again, instead of a simple toy to be used for as long as it entertains me.

Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:36 pm
Profile YIM

Ryu got depressed about her movements, of course she turned back to her earlier stance and didn't move except when he wanted her to. Punishment counted more than praise in his list, so whatever she did before she destroyed it by a single motion. She winced as he slapped her cheek, even when she tried to deny the pleasurable pain created by him she wasn't able to do it, she thought she deserved punishment anyway and would try to ignore his arousing hit on her body.

It meant the redhead herself didn't count as a pet anymore, she had been reduced by him to the state of a simple toy and disliked the thought as well as the dildo within her stopped moving and didn't even stimulate her the tiniest bit. While he continued to thrust, she heard his order and followed it as good as possible, her slight depression didn't make it easier for her but maybe he just wanted her to feel worse than before at this point.

Ryu served him with her body all the time, waiting for his voice to echo through her head again as before. Finally it was there, the chance to get back to her earlier state. To beg for forgiveness was something she disliked even in her position as a slave, but after all she wanted more pleasure and the idea that her master liked to consider her as a pet again. Her voice had been a little anxious due she intended to make sure he would know how bad she felt about it. I am sorry, master. I don't deserve your forgiveness but I beg you to forgive me anyway, I didn't mean to annoy you and I apologize for my behaviour. Please, my master, I beg for your mercy and respectability even if I am not worth it. Forgive me and I will serve as a valued pet, I promise it won't happen again.

Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:56 pm

As Ryu begged Seraph to forgive her he smiled. He picked up the anxious undertone of her voice, and it told him that her own mind had amplified the punishment for him. His cock slammed into her hole as she finished her plea, and for a moment nothing seemed to change. However when he pulled out the dildo plunged into her cunt. It had better not happen again, my pet. She was back up to a pet in his eyes, although only just. As he thrusted into her he still expected her to scream and moan of course, after all he had never told her to stop and he did enjoy the sound of her voice when it was overwhelmed with pleasure.

As Seraph continued to slam into Ryu's motionless, but loud and welcoming, body he watched as she drew closer and closer to when she would normally orgasm. The last time he had forced her to delay her orgasm, this time he would force her to have it prematurely. As the two members took turns impaling Ryu in one of her tight holes Seraph watched her arousal carefully.

Just as Seraph's cock slammed roughly into Ryu's ass Seraph spoke. Cum for me, my pet. He did not slow down his thrusts, from either member. He simply expected her to orgasm when he ordered, and his timing was simply because he felt like making her reach her peak than.

Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:18 pm
Profile YIM

When the angel slammed back into her and the movements of his toy and shaft returned to their earlier pattern she screamed again in surprise and the pleasure his thrusts created before responding. Thank you, master. It won't happen again. The girl carefully followed his rhythm, moaned and screamed as he ordered her to even though an order hadn't been necessary. The pain and pleasure he created were enough for the student to release her cries every now and then accompanied by her lovely moans and she wouldn't deny her pleasure again by being mistaken in something.

His members slammed in and out of her welcoming holes, the pleasure increased with every thrust and she knew it wouldn't take long for her to reach her peak if he continued. It didn't take long though and he gave her the order to release herself again, her pleasure was not that close to the point where she would orgasm at all, but the sheer devotion for him would force her to follow his order no matter what would happen.

Ryu released herself with a scream of delight, the feeling to climax earlier than naturally was quite awkward but still pleasant for her due it seemed like it would have the effect of a normal orgasm and the same aftermaths. You allowed me to release myself, that was very kind, master. She was about to drop to the ground by the release and the subsequent weakness but she kept herself in her posture, the muscles of her inner walls contracted around the dildo within her passage while she paid more attention to her master's cock, trying to keep those muscles relaxed to gain him access all the time he kept moving both members impaling her. Moans and screams still followed her release due he ordered her to emit them, for now it was like an endless wave of pleasure entered the girl through both passages.

Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:38 pm

As Ryu let out another scream her body spasmed in orgasm, just when he ordered her to. Seraph smiled as he continued to slam into her two holes, simply pushing through the resistance offered by her much tighter inner walls. As he continued to slam into her Ryu recovered from her orgasm and thanked him for it. Seraph hadn't been expecting that, and when he heard it he mentally placed Ryu a few places up in her value. Of course she almost ruined it by dropping to the ground, but a last second lock of her muscles held her in place long enough for her dominated mind to regain control and demand that she follow Seraph's orders.

As she recovered from her near failure Seraph felt the muscles in her cunt tighten around the dildo that was slamming into that hole, and the very tight muscles of her ass relaxing, making his progress into her easier for him to go harder and deeper. All the while her moans and screams filled the room as she was relentlessly impaled in both her holes, their reversed pace ensuring that their would always be something thrusting into her.

I let you cum as a reward for being such a loyal pet and for treating your master's wants as your own. You may also move freely. Seraph had a fairly good idea of what she would do with her new found freedom, but rather than voice it as an order, or even a request, he would simply let her choose to do it with no prodding from him.

Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:58 pm
Profile YIM

As her muscles finally relaxed again and made it easier for the dildo to enter, she could already feel that he forced his shaft deeper in her rear hole while he also increased the strength of his thrusts, more force got paid to enter her and she welcomed the thrusts as before with her screams and moans. Her mind seemed to be interested in her master only, other needs got left behind to make sure she'd be able to focus on his pleasure completely without any attention to her own which seemingly increased anyway.

His words entered her mind and got analyzed, most likely to ensure she understood them correctly and would make the correct movement. The ability to move freely wouldn't involve that she could give in an relax in her stance, his intention for her to move had been something she already knew and she would follow his hidden order. Thank you master, I will use it wise enough. She said, taking his thrusts for a moment before she would make the next move.

Timing was important to her, and obviously to him as well, so she waited for the correct moment where he withdrew, she did the same thing and waited for him to slam into her welcoming hole again. At that point she moved her hips back and met her rear met his hips with more force which increased the pleasure for him and her while the strength of her moans and screams increased significantly.

Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:17 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 189 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 13  Next