View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 7:30 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 189 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 13  Next
 Special Lesson (Ryu) 

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
Post Re: Special Lesson (Ryu)
Seraph curiously regarded Ryu as she thanked him for giving her the freedom to move and promised to use it wisely. He was in the middle of a thrust into her ass with his cock at the time, and as he slammed into her the only reaction she gave was a scream of pleasure. However as he withdrew she also pulled back, and when he slammed his cock into her she ground her hips against him, pushing him inside her depths faster as she did so. Her scream at that was the loudest yet, and as Seraph withdrew for another thrust the dildo that had been thrusting into her cunt remained in place mostly outside her wet cunt.

When only the tip of both the members remained inside Ryu Seraph suddenly slammed into her with both members, and as his cock speared her ass she ground her hips against him to intensify the stimulation for them both. As he caused the two members to again slam into her welcoming body Seraph asked Ryu another question. Tell me my pet, do you want your masters cock to grow inside you until it completely fills your ass? Do you want to feel your rear plugged with every thrust?

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:38 pm
Profile YIM

Ryu gasped by the pure sensation that seemed to fullfill her, another scream escaped the student when he made its way inside of her with both members at the same time. The sensations ran through her and seemed to spread everywhere possible, she could hardly control her body to follow his thrusts but had been able to do so for now. Even if it was painful when she welcomed the movement of his cock inside her rear when she forced herself on him as well, it finally paid off for her being kind of a masochist due she enjoyed it anyway and it just increased her arousal and pleasure.

As it seemed like he awaited an answer she didn't hesitate to give him an appropriate response if she mentioned her situation. Yes, master, I want it! I beg you to grow until your cock completely fills me, I want to feel my rear plugged with every thrust! Please, do me this favor, master, I know my place but I beg you to do it! Her voice a little louder this time due excitement and arousal, she knew he may not allow her to feel something like that but she desired the pleasure she received by him. It may not be much for him to change his size, but it was additional training for her where she would learn to investigate his words and find the hidden orders in exchange for more stimulation.

Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:52 pm

Since you are being such a good little pet I will give you what you ask. His answer would twist her words and make it seem as if she had been the original source of the request, not him. He doubted he would ever stop conditioning Ryu's mind to serve, imprinting her role into her subconscious mind.

As he answered he slammed his cock deep into her ass, the movement echoed by the dildo in her cunt, and held it in place for a moment as it increased in size, spreading her tight walls even further apart. He withdrew before slamming into her again, and he held his spot for a moment to cause his cock to grow again. He repeated this until his cock completely filled her ass. Once it did he simply slammed into her, delighting at the sound of her moans and screams as he did so.

As Seraph impaled her with the two members he watched as she was drawn closer and closer to orgasm. The two members slammed deep into her again and again, and the pleasure built up quickly inside the red haired student. Seraph however remained silent, and as Ryu reached the point where she would naturally cum he did not give the order. Instead he slammed into her ass, and as he did his cock throbbed to indicate it was close to its own release. Before it could do so he pulled out and slammed in, and he repeated that four times before finally burying his cock deep in her ass and letting himself explode, filling her with his cum as he did so. With the size of his cock his cum remained trapped in her rear passage, and as he spurted more and more cum that slowly started to fill up. Tell me, pet, how does it feel to have your Master's cum in your ass? How does it feel for it to be trapped there by your Master's cock?

Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:04 am
Profile YIM

It didn't seem like a mistake that she begged for him to fill her completely, but afterwards she thought she made a mistake anyway. He wanted to do it and she made the mistake to beg for it so it seemed like she made the request and this had been an unacceptable reaction towards him. But something bothered her further, the fact he didn't complain about it which just made her more depressed about it. For now she decided it was about time to follow his thoughts and not her own, not even to turn his orders hidden in requests into her own. Later she'd have to beg for punishment to relieve herself, even if it meant he may downgrade her further and wouldn't even punish her for it.

The time passed by and she could feel herself getting penetrated by his two members, both of them growing until the one in her rear obviously filled its whole length and width without any effort except the fact he spread her walls to gain access with every thrust. While the kept her stimulated and filled with pleasure her release came closer and closer again, but obviously it wasn't time for her release as the angel still slammed into her and she suppressed herself to release. It didn't take long and he released himself into her rear, filling the tight passage with his seed which meant she was allowed to cum if she felt it inside her.

The redhead released herself even if he didn't give her the order to do it, but she couldn't keep it back any longer and the sign had been given. She came with another scream of delight accompanied by the pain and pleasure he had created before her body spasmed for a short moment just to relax again. Meanwhile she kept her passages under control so they wouldn't clamp down on either one of the members. Ryu gasped and got ready to answer him with the pressure in her rear. It's an honor for me, master. It feels warm, wet and kind of pleasant, I am glad you allowed me to receive such a feeling. Master, thank you very much for your attention, I like it very much.

Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:05 pm

Seraph smiled at Ryu's scream as she orgasmed the moment his cum has splashed against her inner walls. He had cut it close, she had been on the edge of orgasming despite his lack of consent. While he did intend to, at some point, force her to orgasm without his consent just so he could teach her how 'irritated' he felt that this was not the time for that particular lesson.

With a thought the spell that had enchanted her juices, that had turned them into a dildo to fuck her cunt, vanished. Without the magic binding it the juices that had formed the dildo suddenly flooded out of her, drenching her panties as they did so. Seraph waited until the flood of fluid from Ryu's cunt died down to a trickle before he reduced his own spurts of cum. The spurts decreased in frequency, and soon it was reduced to a slight seepage of cum from the tip. After a few seconds even that stopped, although Seraph's cock remained as hard as ever and continued to trap the cum inside her ass.

Once his cock stopped cumming Seraph slowly started to pull himself out of her. His pace was barely a crawl, and Ryu would feel every inch of his cock as it was slowly, but roughly, pulled past stretched muscles. As the cock withdrew the cum followed, a creeping liquid that was trying to escape from her rear, but was trapped by the enlarged cock currently filling her.

Eventually Seraph's cock was pulled free of her hole, and instantly it started to leak cum. However as Seraph pulled his cock back one hand pulled her panties up to cover it, and as more and more cum leaked out it seeped into her already wet panties. Hold that position until all of the cum is out of your ass. Once that is done stand and strip your panties off.

Hopefully she would remember his earlier commands relating to when she removed her clothing and tried to make the removal of her drenched panties as erotic as possible. To reinforce that hope Seraph remained silent as she waited motionless for the cum to finish seeping out, and as she started to rise he broke that silence. Is it all out? When she replied that it was he smiled pleased at her. Good girl Ryu. Very good girl.

Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:41 pm
Profile YIM

Ryu kept her stance for a short amount of time and got up before he asked her if eveything is out of her rear hole. Yes, master. Nothing is left inside, just as you want it to be. She offered him a soft smile when she noticed his own and his praise simply encouraged her to act more friendly than before even if she tried to look as subordinate as possible.

The redhead moved into position when she remembered his earlier order to strip off her drenched panties, of course he wanted it to be arousing as before and she willingly served him anyway. One of her legs got in front of the other with her heel lifted, she kept the stance before she put her hands completely inside the straps at the side so she'd be able to lift them up and away from her legs, all the time her palms faced the leg and she carefully watched her movements when she continued.

She gave him a nice side-on view while she kept eye contact, her hands slowly slid her hands and panties down her body while she lifted them away from her body to stretch the drenched cloth a little. Her hands moved further downwards and her body began to follow until her panties were past her knees where she got rid of them and they fell down to her feet. Even when it looked hard for her to step out of them not, it was harder than it actually looked like. Ryu slowly stepped out of them with one foot at the time to make sure she wouldn't stumble or something and finished her task.

Turning her body towards him again, she waited for his next order after she said something to him. I am done, master. Of course her action was rather entertaining for those who watched her, but she was glad he gave her always a chance to show if she learned something or not. The thought ran through her mind that she'd think about her words in the future to make sure her earlier mistake about the whole request thing wouldn't happen again.

Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:02 pm

As Ryu moved into position to remove her panties, and to do so in a way as to entertain him as much as possible Seraph was pleased to note, Seraph gestured, and as he did mana surged around his hand. It flowed from his hand to just behind him, and soon a throne of light formed behind him. Seraph sat in it, and as he did so it suddenly became very comfortable. His wings simply flowed back and wrapped themselves around it, letting themselves seem to vanish in the throne's light.

Now seated Seraph let himself simply enjoy the show Ryu was putting on as she slowly removed her panties. He smiled at her stance, and the way she moved. He watched, and as he did his fingers started to drum idly on the arm rests. However that was the only sign of impatience, a smile remained on Seraph's face as he watched Ryu's show.

Of course eventually her panties were removed, and left in a soggy heap on the ground at her feet. When Ryu stated that she had finished Seraph briefly praised her. Very entertaining Ryu. Good girl. He was silent for a moment to let the praise sink in before he gave her his next order. Climb on me and position your cunt over my cock. Two holes had appeared in the throne's armrests that were sized and placed so that Ryu could slip her legs into them if she sat on Seraph's lap.

Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:53 pm
Profile YIM

Ryu kept standing in a pose the angel would most likely find pretty unsealed, the earlier stance where both her arms went behind her back and one hand got hold on to the other ones wrist, just to make sure her chest stood out suitably for her task, giving him a nice view after all when he praised her and used the time to let it sink in. When he gave her the next order she responded again as expected, trying to sound confident while she kept her voice low which would give her words a slight touch of her subjection. As you wish, master.

Carefully she approached the angel sitting on his throne, her hands tried to get hold on to something while she paid attention to her movements, most likely to get into a comfortable position and not to disturb the angel himself by any unnecessary touch of herself. It didn't take long and she was right on top of his cock, his still hard member seemed pretty inviting in it's wideness but for now he didn't allow her to stick it inside directly.

Her legs got placed into the two holes in his armrests, the limbs began to shiver lightly by her position and the efforts to keep her cunt on top of his cock, not to mention her juice still seeped out of her, slowly a drop began to fall down on his hardened tip. I am done. Do you want me to start moving now, master?

Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:09 pm

Seraph watched unmoving as Ryu carefully approached his throne. He remained still as she climbed on, and he smiled when he realised she was being extra careful to avoid touching him as she did so. Soon she had settled into position, her legs had slipped into the holes in the armrests and her cunt was just above his cock. As a drop of her juices fell onto the tip of his cock she asked if he wanted her to move.

Not yet Ryu. Not yet my pet. With her body displayed for him Seraph intended to have a little extra fun with her before fucking her. First he sent a mental impulse to throne, and the dormant enchantment activated. The outside of the armrests started to seep liquid mana and it quickly flowed over Ryu's legs, coating them in light and locking her in place as a part of the throne. She would find that she could still move her hips freely, but even if she could bring her subordinate mind to want to she would not be able to leave the throne.

Now that Ryu had become a part of his throne, an extra comfort for him, Seraph started to play with her. His hands went to her breasts and started playing with them, squeezing and kneading the soft flesh they gripped. Do you like being part of my throne Ryu? Do you enjoy the feeling of being your Master's precious pet and being available for him to do anything he wants to you?

Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:29 pm
Profile YIM

Just when the angel mentioned that he didn't want her to start moving at the point she got into position her eyes focussed his golden ones at first but got quickly distracted by something on her legs. Her eyes found out that it was just some more liquid mana that locked her in place for whatever reason. If she mentioned her position she knew that everything above her hips would be easily able to move, but she quit the thought to move anyway due there had been no reason for her to escape anymore.

Ryu locked her gaze on his eyes when she suddenly felt how his hands began to take care of her soft orbs. The student began to moan gently, her hands got hold on to the armrests as well but not touching him for a second. My task and position is a honorable one right now, master, and it's a pleasure to be your precious pet. Master, being part of your throne makes me proud because you allow me to be part of it and that you are able to do anything to me is just a deeper desire of myself.

The redhead tried to sound as subordinate as before, her gaze rested somewhere below his own to make sure she wasn't on top of him in a single way. Further low moans and gasps escaped her while he played with her breasts, all the time she made sure she wouldn't move anything no matter how the pleasure changed and how pleasant his work was. She would have to obey, no order to move had been given and she doubted she'd move anyway even if he ordered her to because she could take it without any movement at all.

Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:13 pm

Seraph felt his smile grow at Ryu's moans and gasps as he played with her tits. Her answer was good, and her submissive tone of voice only made it all the sweeter. Very good Ryu. You may now fuck my cock as a reward for being such a loyal and devoted pet. Ryu would find that as he said that the throne was suddenly easily manipulated by her. When she wanted it out of the way it moved away, and when she wanted the support of its solidity it provided it. However her legs would remain coated in mana, and remained splayed out to the side. She could use her body from her hips upwards however she wished.

As Ryu started to move on his cock Seraph's hands squeezed her breasts, forcing the orbs up towards his mouth. He leant down and started licking at one of her nipples. He licked at it for a second before his tongue transferred to her other nipple. That one received the same treatment, but instead of moving back after a few seconds his mouth closed over it and he began to suck on her orb.

Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:39 pm
Profile YIM

Ryu moaned passionately when she lowered her body and his cock began to spread her nethers apart so it was able to enter. The student just lowered her body enough that the tip of his member entered her at first, getting used to his size she began to increase the length she allowed to enter with every thrust. It didn't take long and the redhead kept a steady rhythm, her thrusts became steadily in a recognizable pattern, after a few moments she already lowered herself to take half of his size inside her passage and every thrust forced her either to moan or to gasp, depending on the intensity of the areas his member pushed against her inner walls. For now no scream could be heard, her body was willing but her mind would allow him to express an order if he wanted her to move faster or harder, after all she was his slave and not one of her own needs.

Still, something forced her to emit a cry when he began to suck on her breast. His earlier attempts to stimulate her where simply accompanied by other moans, it was pleasant but not as intense as his hardened shaft she impaled herself with. T-thank you, master... even though I am not sure if I deserve such treatment! Due she was used to his width after a short moment when he sucked on her breast and the attached nipple she didn't hesitate to lower her body further so that his full size filled her tight passage when her rippled walls pressed against his whole length. After a short moment she began to emit the first cries and screams of pleasure and less moans due his appendage was enough for her, even her subordinate mind.

Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:33 pm

As Ryu fully impaled herself on Seraph's cock after stating that she didn't think she deserved such treatment the hand Seraph was using to squeeze the breast he was currently sucking squeezed harder. Seraph opened his mouth slightly to take more of her breast in his mouth, and when he closed it his tongue started playing with the tip of her nipple. With a point of contact it was easy to transmit his voice into her mind, and suddenly his words echoed through her head. And why don't you deserve this hmm?

As Ryu impales her cunt on him again and again the hand Seraph had been using to squeeze the breast he wasn't sucking on let go and instead moved to cup her buttocks. As he starts to knead her cheek he lets a moan escape from his mouth, but with it filled by her breast it simply vibrates her soft tit. His voice returns to her mind. Try gripping your muscles tighter around my cock, the tighter it is the more pleasurable I find it.

Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:12 pm
Profile YIM

Ryu emitted another cry when he squeezed the soft flesh of her breast harder and paid more attention to it. She was surprised about his reaction but didn't show it at all even if her chest had been the most sensitive area of her body, obviously just next to her flower. But she wasn't able to answer at all due he ordered her something before she could focus on the subject, it was obvious what had highest priority anyway. Of course, master... I am sorry I didn't notice it earlier.

It hadn't been a trick to do what he ordered, all the time she had been using her muscles to allow him an easier access but now it seemed like it was just useful when he wanted to penetrate her rear hole. Suddenly she gave up to control the muscles and her passage clamped down on his member, a significant change of her body's grip could be felt by both of them. Ryu moaned and screamed harder than before, but it didn't keep her from working. Her body still lowered itself on his full size just to withdrew again and to repeat the whole movement. Her mind had been completely blank again like the last time they met and she was only interested in her task to serve him.

A thought popped up, she forgot to answer him why she didn't deserve his treatment and she would answer abruptly. I don't deserve it because I am just your pet, master. I am here to serve you and not conversely, so I have been irritated why you do such a thing, if you don't mind me asking, master. Again she denied her pleasure for a short moment to speak, but quickly returned to her usual noise of pleasure and bliss when she noticed she still impaled herself on his member.

Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:39 pm

As Ryu complied with his order Seraph felt her inner walls clamp around him tightly, gripping his cock even tighter as she moved her hips against him. Her cries grew in volume, and Seraph felt pleasure spread through him as she screamed and moaned in bliss while riding his cock. For his part Seraph had considered the sensation of her riding him before excellent, now with her pussy gripping his shaft tightly that sensation had been amplified several times.

Seraph felt the ghost of a smile spread at the corners of his mouth, but since it was currently enclosing as much of Ryu's tit as he could comfortably fit in it would be hidden from her view. When his voice is carried to her mind it sounds annoyed and irritated at her words. So you say I am not allowed to taste what my toy's breasts taste like? You say that you are irritated at something your Master does? Harder and Faster, Toy. The last couple of words sound as if he is snapping at her, and suddenly Seraph starts to press his teeth against the soft skin of her orbs as he sucks on them.

Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:07 pm
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 189 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 13  Next