View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 10:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next
 Controling a Dream (Kanoe) 

Post Re: Controling a Dream (Kanoe)
"Shh... Just relax," she replied softly, "It will feel better, I promise." This woman was a virgin? The witch showed no real concern on the matter. She still thought this slave was just something Destra created for her training. Speaking of training, Kanoe was gradually forgetting what exactly this was training and for what reason. It felt like she just fell into auto pilot, her instincts and emotions leading the way as she manipulated her new pet.

Fingers stroked her slave's hair as she worked the rubber cock inside the woman's body. She could feel the resistance of the student's hymen and slowly pulled away. With a soft grunt, she thrust her hips hard tearing down the woman's virginity. The toy sawed deeper into her pet, spreading the woman's passage and making each thrust easier than the last.

"Shh.." she hushed softly, "It is ok... I am here.. Just relax, it will feel better soon." Kanoe's hips thrust faster, gaining tempo and force. Deeper she went until her hips were slapping against the student's rear. Fingers held the woman's hips as the lewd sound of slurping juices filled the room. A soft groan left the witch's lips, obviously aroused by her efforts of dominating this poor student.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:13 pm

Tears were now beginning to run down the woman's cheeks, as spots of wetness appeared on her blind fold. It was apparent she was in pain by the way she was biting her lower lip. Destra knew that your first time was painful at first. This woman however was finding out first hand, and with that final thrust. The woman let out a scream, as her innocence was taken from her. The woman's hands clawed at the table till she found what seems to be its edge. There her grip grew tighter, as her insides were churned more and more by her mistress. Her groans of pain were eventually replaced with low moans of lust, as the tension in her body laxed. Mistress I'm starting to fell funny. It was obvious the woman was becoming confused about what was going on. It was expected though since it was her first time.

There were two types of sexual energy Destra enjoyed. One was the energy given of by a virgin, and the other was that of a woman honest with herself. Currently she was receiving both in a rather pleasant banquet. Destra knew before hand she was in for a snack and a show, but this lesson was turning out better then she could have planned. The outside of a person was normally the opposite of their inside. By letting Kanoe do this tape of task with no interference. Kanoe's inside was able to become her outside and her outside her inside. In essence Destra's pupil was currently the purest form of herself.

Story Index: Yoko's encounters

Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:12 am

Kanoe knew these phases well. Her first rape was similar though much more supernatural. In the end it always began with pain followed by pleasure and confusion. To a woman who was no doubt pure to such sensations this must have been an overwhelming experience for the helpless student.

Of course that did not slow her thrusts any as the rubber dildo pumped in and out of her slave's folds. The moans of pleasure soon sounds from her pet's lips, introducing the helpless student to her world. The table rocked and grinded on the hard concrete floor as the woman held on for dear life.

She ignored her slave's question as her the toy quietly squished against the woman's wet inner walls. The dark witch left her pet wondering as the strange feeling continued to grow. Juices trickle lightly down her own thighs. The room felt hotter as the smell of sex filled the air. Their bodies glistened with sweat as the mistress continued to dominate the slave. Fingers trace teasingly along the woman's lower back as she finally spoke once more.

"Just relax and enjoy it," she purred, "I told you it will feel good. So good you will want more... Much more..." Her hips shift slightly as she tried to find her pet's spot. Once she felt the woman's body twitch, she would keep that pace as she sawed right over the g-spot over and over again.

Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:10 pm

The woman was confused as her mistress continued to thrust into her. One feeling had begun to make itself clear to her though. The feeling was how good it felt to have her mistress inside of her. It was harder to keep her mouth closed, as pants and moans escaped her lips. Saliva was trialing down the woman's cheeks. " Mistress what is this warm feeling inside of me? " She was of coursed ignored, as she could feel her mistress moving about her insides. Finally the woman noticed one spot felt better than the rest, as her body reacted differently.

The woman finally heard her mistress' voice again. It had felt like ages since she had last heard it. The woman's grip loosened on the table, as one of her hands propped her body unsteadily up. Her other hand began to grope, and massage one of her breast. Kanoe would feel the woman's insides tightening around the rubber shaft, as they began to tense. "Mistress please slow down it feels like I'm going to cum." The woman knew she wasn't supposed to cum without her mistress permission, but she didn't know if she could hold it in when it came down to it.

Destra sat there watching, and feeding off the two entwined body’s energy. Not only could she feed off of the energy, but by monitoring it she could tell how close they were to climaxing. She better be careful. There is a reason why a mistress never has sex with their pet directly, at least not for the first couple of months. Destra knew that placing who was in charge was important, but there were certain ways to do it. One had to avoid a certain degree of attachment to their playthings. Too much attachment and feelings might interfere, while too little attachment could lead to a rebellious pet. Destra let out a soft sigh, it was looking like her pupils play thing was reaching the end of its rope, and the show was going to come to its climatic end.

Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:35 am

The witch giggled softly as she held on tightly to the woman. She did not allow the slave to move away or try to shift as she methodically pumped the dildo in and out of the poor woman. "Of course it does," she cooed, "This is your reward for pleasuring me. You may enjoy this but hold it back as long as you can. It will feel even more intense in the end."

The dark witch had completely forgotten that Destra was watching her. Her nails trail up and down the woman's spine as she watched her pet grope herself wantonly. Her only focus was rewarding her pet for the wonderful time she has had. Perhaps she will let this little slave sleep on some soft sheets on the floor for her obedience afterwards.

Fingers slide beneathe the writhing student. They stroke around the woman's netherlips as she continued to buck her hips. Her pace quickened and grew more forceful as she found the woman's clitoris. Fingers skillfully pinch and roll the tender nub between them sending forth even more sparks to the fire. She intended to make this an experience her slave would never forget.

Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:29 pm

The woman felt like she was going to be driven crazy, as her mistress continued to teach her about pleasure. She was trying to focus on something else, as Kanoe continued to drive the rubber phallus in and out of her. Soft moans of passion were released from the woman's lips, as her mistress' fingers rubbed the edges of her sex's entrance. The woman's grip on her own breast intensified, as she tried to keep her mind off the pressure building up inside of her. A sudden loader moan sounded, as Kanoe found the woman's clitoris. " No, mistress please don't play with that, or I'm goi...oh god I'm cumin!" The woman's back arched as her hips bucked back an all encompassing orgasm coming over her. The woman's arm would give out as she collapsed back onto the table. She was panting slowly even though she was now in an unconscious state.

Two women would walk up behind Kanoe. They weren't wearing anything, but their faces were covered behind a mask. " We’re sorry to disturb you ma'am but this one has reached her limit. We will be taking her to another portion of the compound now." The woman would wait for Kanoe to pull out, before they took the girl away. In truth the girl had been returned to the reality of this dimension. The nurse would find a note with instructions on what needed to be done. Destra would give her pupil some time to catch her breath, before approaching the girl. "Did you enjoy yourself?" Destra's hands were folded behind her back, as she leaned forward a little in a curious fashion. She would probably need to explain things to Kanoe, but hopefully her pupil would be more honest with herself from now on.

Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:43 am

Her pet begged and pleaded for it to stop but they both knew the truth. Sure enough, the young student sang out her joy as a soul searing climax tore through her virgin body. The dark witch continued pumping slowly into the woman's spasming form. She could almost feel the slave's muscles clinching hungerly around the rubber dildo.

Her hips slowed as the woman fell into a heavy afterglow and then unconcious. She blinked and looked at the strange servants that had moved up from behind her. Sighing softly, Kanoe pulled out of the woman with a wet pop. Her body was glistening with sweat as she panted softly from exertion. She unstrapped the toy and tossed back onto the table as she turned to see Destra approaching her.

Kanoe's eyes narrow slightly at the question. Her head was still a little fuzzy from the transition of being a mistress with a slave. But she was remembering some of her reality now. The witch avoided the question, as they both knew the answer. Her heart was still racing from the thrill of it all.

"I still do not see how this will help my magic or this dream seer ability I supposedly have," she replied a bit breathlessly, "Could you explain further on what the goal of this lesson is?"

Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:27 pm

Destra straightened herself out, as her pupil answered her question with one of her own. In other words she was dodging a question with an obvious answer to it. Destra closed her eyes as she contemplated how to explain things, as simply as she could. "I all ready told you that this dimension allows one inside to experience their sexual fantasies. This dimension operates on the same principle as a person’s dreams, but makes them into a realistic reality. A person will never know this since the dimension seems like a dream to them. I just allowed you to have a dream where you could be anything you wanted to be, and in the end you will return to being yourself."

Destra moved away from Kanoe, and over to the table her pupils pet was bent over just a few moments ago. "The question is will you return to your old self, or will you return as the real you. A person’s outside image is the opposite image of their inside, and what a person hates is what they most desire. Take a look around you Ms. Kanoe." Destra's hand made a gesture to the room around them. She also moved a bit closer to Kanoe again, as if she wanted the young witch to hear what she had to say clearly. "This very room is a reflection of you. During your little dream it substantial changed to match the real you. I knew if you knew I was watching you wouldn't let the real you out. You hate being dominated by others, yet you want to dominate those around you."

Destra figured Kanoe's head was either spinning or she was in direct mental denial of what she really was. It was a simple stage of trying to understand the self, but it was a very necessary step in some cases. Destra went back to the table, and turned around promptly sitting on top of it. "In order for magic to work properly you have to understand the meaning behind the incantations, and not simply how to manipulate the mana into form. That is my guess on why your summoning never works correctly, or why they backfire on yourself. The magic you are going to learn from me is about seduction, and seducing. These spells and incantations can both stimulate you, and your partner to heights normal humans couldn’t possible fathom.

You've all ready experienced the magic with the one spell I gave you in your last lesson. That was just the tip of the ice berg. In order for these spells to work properly you have to let the real you out 100 percent of the time. Only those that know what they truly want in life and what they desire have their outside and insides match. The question is are you ready to except the reticule that may fallow, and possible consequences of your actions for letting that side of you out?" Destra folded her hands into her lap, as she awaited her pupils answer.

Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:16 am

Kanoe crossed her arms infront of her as Destra explained and came closer. Everyone had their own little dark fantasies inside them so it was only natural that something like this would surface in this dimension. Her eyes narrow as she was told to look around her. She was in a dungeon with countless tools for bondage and domination. Was this really her?

"So you are saying I have to be some sort of dominatrix to be able to use dark magic properly?" she replied, "That does not sound right. Even if what you say is true, I cannot just go around enslaving and dominating others in this school. People will notice and eventually stop me." The witch was unsure who she was trying to convince. She did have dreams similar to this involving friends and even her lover. There was always something thrilling to having a slave completely devoted to her every beck and call.

But to be something like that 100 percent of the time is unrealistic to the dark witch. Things like rules and regulation would prevent such things along with matters such as being burned at the stake if found to be a witch. Was this what she truly desired? She did want magic for the power and power is useless unless used for a purpose. But what purpose was she going for?

"If I was concerned about reticule I would have never became a witch in the first place," she replied cooly, "I do not care what the others think of me and never will. This I do for myself and wish to continue learning. I suspect that seduction is what you would teach me as a succubus so I will learn what I can until you teach me no longer. Does that satisfy you?"

There was one opinion she did care for. Would her lover support this? What would Claire think of the so called real her? She was a bit afraid of what this change would do to her around her lover. There was so much she still did not know about her magic and now she knew even less about herself.

Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:26 pm

There was obviously some misunderstanding, or a lost in translation moment during her little lecture. Destra continued to listen to her pupils little quips and remarks. When Kanoe was finally done with her objections Destra began her corrections. "Oh I'm not saying you need to know yourself to use the darker magics. It does help to know yourself though more on the reason of confidence. A person who knows them self has more confidence in their self and their own abilities. I also never said you had to go parading around the fact that you like to put people into submission."

Destra let out an audible sigh, as she looked around at the surroundings. "That is correct you are here for lessons in seduction. I explained that to you on day one. Seduction though isn't about being obvious, and more about being subtle. You manipulate the person around your finger. Deception and manipulation are the best way to describe it. You will learn spells that will allow you to manipulate people’s emotions, while you deceive them into doing your whims. All the time they are thinking what they are doing is by their own will. Self confidence of course helps a great deal. Of course your ability to manipulate dreams does give you a leg up in this area. Do you have any questions before we continue?”

Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:10 am

The dark witch listened patiently. After dealing with so many monsters in attempts to gain more power, Destra's methods of teaching were something she was not used to. It was not the sex part as every monster usually took a bite out of her in exchange for their knowledge. What drew her attention about this demoness was just how focused and willing this one was in teaching her. Out of all the monsters and demons, the one specialized in seduction and manipulation felt the most sincere in during her lessons. It was pleasant but her paranoia was getting the best of her, expecting things to get worse at any moment.

The succubus had been very patient with her. Perhaps these methods and magicks were unethical but it was one of the first times she had been praised for something other than having alot of mana. Maybe she could actually become skilled with seduction magic. It would be better than just relying on pure element based attacks.

Lowering her gaze slightly, Kanoe bowed gently towards the woman. "Thank you for taking care of me," she said softly. Of course this was a deal already made and perhaps the demoness was just honoring it. But she wanted to at least show she appreciated the lesson. "I am ready to continue. I will do my best to perform your lessons skillfully and correctly, Destra." Saying it was the easy part. She knew she would have to accept this darker aspect of herself if she is to continue moving forward. Next time, it may be a real student she is taming.

Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:40 pm

It seemed her pupil had finally come to an understanding of what she was getting into. Although Destra felt like she had to warn Kanoe about something, before she continued on with her lesson plan. "I am going to warn you this once though, while deception and manipulation are a part of the seductive magics. The pleasures of the flesh will also fall into your training. This is mostly because a number of spells focus on sexually stimulating the spells target. This also involves training your own body in such arts. I know you hate force sex, and are rather against such things, so I have to ask ahead of time if you are ready to accept such aspects of training?" Destra leaned against a wall, while waiting for Kanoe's answer to such a question. Destra knew the deal for these lessons was Kanoe's body, and as such that she could use Kanoe in any way she pleased. Whether the girl liked it or not, but in this line of work it was better if people agreed to do such things. It just made things a lot simpler and a whole lot less complicated.

Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:41 pm

She already knew what to expect from such magicks especially from a succubus. But it really was no different from what she had to pay for lessons from other beasts and demons. Witch's are sexual beings one other planar being told her. Seems the more she studied her art, the more that statement became true.

"I understand," she replied softly, "My body is to be a vessel for such sexual desire and tension. Who I use this magic on may suffer a similar fate and be mine to manipulate in mind and body." Kanoe forced herself to smile faintly as she nodded to the demoness. "I suppose this means you will teach me how to give my payments more skillfully then?"

"Despite what you are," she said finally, "You have treated me with respect that no other creature on this island has given me. I accept your lessons for what they are and trust that you will continue to treat me well and assist in my growth in my magic and my unique abilities with dreams. I am ready to continue when you are, Destra."

Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:35 am

Destra let out a short humph when she heard her students comment about teaching her how to deliver payment better. She however didn't speak until Kanoe was done with saying what she had to get off her chest. "I'm sure you have been a victim of the other creature’s carnal desires to have experience in such matters, if you can't use your body properly to pleasure those perverts. Then no amount of training from me in that area will fix it." Destra walked away a few inches with her back turned to Kanoe. Her tail moved back and forth as if the woman was actually contemplating something. It is possible though through her encounters her body never picked up any technique. How bothersome I made an agreement with her to teach her magic not sexual technique. It would explain why she becomes a slave to her lust so easily though.

Destra's eye twitched, as Fatin decided to telepathically speak with her. It seems your being rather soft with the cow titted slut over there. I don't understand why you are even thinking this over mistress. She wants lessons in sex, so why not just fuck the little magical bitch all ready. After all she is asking for it, or maybe you just don't... Fatin would find herself mentally cut off , as Destra mentally yelled at her and told her to pay attention to task given to her. Destra did have to admit that her pet did have a point. A few more seconds of thought, and Destra had decided on how to proceed.

Kanoe would suddenly find her hands bound to the ceiling by a pair of wrist bands connected together, while a single chain attached to the ceiling. Her legs would be held apart by a metalic bar with leather ankle bracelets around her ankles. Kanoe would also find that she was half naked. Although her top was still on her mini skirt had been removed. She was still wearing her panties, or so she would think since these ones held a more demonic purpose. Kanoe probably hadn't noticed the vibrator attached to the panties inside of her. That was until it began to vibrate from within her sex. The vibration was low, as it wouldn't cause any sudden spike in her pupil’s libido. She wouldn't tell Kanoe what this was for, or even the reason she was suddenly put into such a position, at least not yet any way.

Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:33 pm

"Hmph.." she replied to the mention of those other creatures. It was partially true though. Natsuki has taught her countless things from postures to fellatio. But if she was to give her body as payment, might as well try to learn as much as possible from a demon of lust and desire.

Kanoe was unsure if she displeased Destra as the demoness turned away. There was no way of knowing what was going through the woman's mind as the witch waited. Was her teacher planning the next lesson?

The witch's eyes widen as she suddenly found her arms above her head and shackled to the ceiling. Her legs were spread apart and bound to a metal bar. Unlike most events, this happened instantly. She could not recall any transition period between standing to being bound in place. It was as if her position and the objects appeared on Destra's whim. This being the succubi's dimension, it would be no wonder that anything can be altered in it including herself.

Her miniskirt was gone, leaving her in the tight fitting top and the altered panties. She looked at the demoness questioningly but before she could speak she felt the undergarment come to life. "Oh.." she gasped softly, "What.. What is going on? What are you doing Destra?" Kanoe was still rather calm but she still had no idea what any of this was for. The demon's silence was less than helpful. Perhaps the woman was having her fun with her now. Destra was a demon afterall.

Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next