View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 9:33 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 189 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 13  Next
 Special Lesson (Ryu) 

Post Re: Special Lesson (Ryu)
Herself being considered as a toy again made Ryu depressed, not that she disliked his treatment and his appearance or the way he spoke with her in his own way, but how she always had to fight for her position as a pet was something she couldn't stand in any way. She decided it wouldn't be the best to say anything at all and simply follow his orders in silence so she wouldn't risk her state over and over again, but she doubted she would let him simply downgrade her again without any explanation of her.

His annoyance forced her to obey quickly, the way he used to take care of unworthy subordinates startled her in a way. The pace of her thrusts abruptly increased, as well as the intensity of her moans by the speed his member penetrated her again and again. The redhead let out rather intense cries when she felt how his teeth pressed against her soft orbs, something she really didn't expect him to do after what he said. M-master, it is just that you have a higher position than myself and I am the one who serves you. I am quite sure I did nothing to deserve the pleasure I receive by your mouth, that is all, master.

Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:21 pm

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
Seraph saw her dislike flare at her position, at her being reduced back to the level of a toy. However she almost instantly followed his order, and she pushed her tight lips down against his member, swallowing it up in her body again and again, faster. When the fact he had pressed his teeth into her soft orb clicked in her mind the intensity of her cries increased even more.

But then she had to ruin the effect by still questioning him. Seraph determined that she was trying to serve him, but she was questioning his decisions by saying she did not deserve the pleasure she got from him sucking her breast. A tendril of light, perhaps a feather or perhaps just part of the throne. shot from the throne and slipped into her moaning mouth.

Seraph's voice echoed in her mind again, a mixture of commands and reprimands. Suck it, and can your inner walls grip tighter? A toy speaks when it is spoken to, and provides whatever sounds their master desires. Otherwise they are silent. As enjoyable as I find your moans and screams since you cannot grasp this I have to ensure that your mouth is put to some use. You may use the tendril in your mouth to practice for when I choose to let you suck my cock again.

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:57 am
Profile YIM

Sheer silence next to her dull moans and cries had been emitted by the student when he allowed a magical tentacle to enter her mouth, however this hadn't been a praise but a sign of her own incontinence of speech. It may be better for her anyway due it seemed like she just made herself worse with every word expect his ordered ones that left her throat.

Ryu nodded after the angel spoke, she knew she made a mistake and felt depressed about it, but as he said it wasn't her task to say something at all and if he allows her to then just what he wants her to say. To follow his orders in their correct order one of her hands released its grip on his armrest and got hold on to the tentacle of light before she began to work on it with her tongue, lips and hand. While she did it her movements continued, as he wanted her to she tried to use her muscles and increased the grip as he wanted her to, it seemed to be more pleasant and harder to suppress the stimulation so she wouldn't stop moving by the sensations.

The 'toy' state wasn't her favorite one, but she had to deal with it. It appeared to be a simple and nice gesture that her master sucked her soft orbs, maybe even just the offered chance to do it made him follow his mind. It didn't matter at all, she paid more efforts to her movements and tried to improve her abilities when she worked on the tentacle.

Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:17 pm

Seraph could feel her hand, mouth and tongue stimulating the tendril of light in Ryu's mouth, and he could feel her inner walls tighten around his cock as Ryu continued to ride him. Now would be an excellent time to reinforce just why Ryu wanted to be a pet, not a toy. His voice echoes in her mind again. Good ... No. A toy does not need praise, it is just a thing to be used for its owners amusement. Considering her enslaved mindset the knowledge that she would normally have received praise except for her earlier mistake reducing her to the level of a pet would be a lot harsher than most other punishment's Seraph could come up with.

Seraph let her continue for a minute, with the only voice in her mind being one that emitted from the throne to inform her of how pleasurable her mouth was being. It was similar to Seraph's, and yet she would simply know that it was not him. Seraph continued to suck and press his teeth against her breast as the time passed. However a sign that she would have a chance at redeeming herself came when the tendril in her mouth withdrew.

As Ryu continued to bounce on his cock Seraph's voice sounded in her mind. Are you still questioning your Master's desire to taste your breast? To feel it's soft skin in my mouth?

Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:41 pm
Profile YIM

As he denied praise for her work due he still considered her as a simple toy her mind was about to give up, but the sheer need to improve her position in his view was stronger and she simply tried to make sure it wouldn't happen again. Anyway, with every time she made something worse than before she thought she learned something, even if he didn't praise her any longer but the strange voice of his throne similar to his own it was obvious that she still enjoyed her work. The chance to redeem herself wouldn't be as useless as before, to question her master's actions wasn't an option anymore.

Ryu made sure she wouldn't complain about his treatment, how he downgraded her again even if not necessary. She was glad about it though due she earlier mentioned she'd need punishment anyway. When the tentacle finally withdrew and she had continued her work he simply revealed what even forced him to force the redhead to shut up, her answer follow while she continued and the pleasure increased with every second, tight walls explored the surface of his member when she responded.

No, not at all. You can do... whatever you want and I won't question your actions anymore, it had been a mistake to do so and I am sorry if you even allow me to apologize, master. Her voice had been low, trying to sound subordinate again and because of the excitement and arousal she tried to sound rather clear again, red eyes gazed down into his lap as her voice silently echoed through the room.

Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:08 pm

At Ryu's words Seraph's mouth released the breast it had been sucking and looked up at her. His hand continued to grip and squeeze her large orb as he smiled at her. As Ryu continued to pump her hips against him Seraph's head slipped closer to hers. He paused with his mouth just in front of hers. Good girl, Ryu. Very good girl. As he finished praising her his mouth covered the last little distance between them, and as he pressed his lips against hers his tongue tried to slip inside her mouth to entwine with hers.

As Seraph kissed Ryu her walls constricted even tighter around his shaft as she moved her hips. Every inch of his cock was gripped and explored by her inner walls, and whenever she moved off him those walls clutched at him, not wanting to let go. Ryu was an excellent student, at least when she was being taught something that interested her. Like serving her master.

As Seraph maintained the kiss he glanced into Ryu's soul, and saw the orgasm that was building. He let it build, let her reach her natural peak, and he waited for a few more thrusts before his voice once again echoed in her mind. Cum for me, my dutiful pet.

Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:29 pm
Profile YIM

Just before their lips met she noticed that he had praised her again, a sign that she wasn't just a toy anymore and rather a pet again. For others it wouldn't have been a honourable change of her position, but in her eyes it was something like the best thing that ever happened after he lost his contentment over her. Ryu willingly opened her mouth and allowed his tongue to enter, but made sure she wouldn't be the one who made the first touch due he didn't order her to. After he made first efforts to entwine his tongue with hers, their tongues began to intertwine at the same rate.

It was a pity she couldn't answer him through her mind at all, but she quickly noticed his order and voice within her mind and did what he expected. Her now dull moans didn't stop at all, they were just interrupted by a dull cry in his mouth when he allowed her to orgasm just after she reached her peak, she was glad he didn't wait as long as before but she counted it as training anyway. Something else made her more confident about her task, his latest praise accompanied by the word pet had been the best encouraging phrase he could have said.

Her walls seemed to tighten even further around his cock when she came, the pleasure didn't bother her at all and so she continued with her work even when she orgasmed, her juices began to create a strange sound when her cunt got filled by his member and the body liquid left her with every thrust.

Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:43 pm

As Seraph had expected he saw the joy that spread through her soul at his praise. A combination of very strong positive reinforcement when she did well, and punishments that only worked because of her enslaved mind, would be his method of teaching, and controlling his pet. As their lips met Seraph realised that Ryu was hesitating, always letting him lead. She had learnt her lesson, and was being cautious. She desperately did not want to be reduced to a toy again, not when she was praised as strongly as she was when she was his pet.

As her walls spasmed and tightened around his cock while Ryu orgasmed Seraph was pleased to note that she continued moving. Her pace remained unchanged as the orgasm wracked her body and a muffled cry came out of her mouth only to be swallowed by his. Another lesson she had learnt, and learnt well.

As a new sound fills the classroom, a wet slurping sound, Seraph feels a liquid drip onto his groin. Ryu's juices no doubt, forced out of her cunt by her rapid movements on his cock. An idea comes, but it is one that he will have to store away for later use. For now he withdraws from the kiss and releases her breast. His hands start to roam across her body, stroking not just her breasts, but her hips, her sides, and even once her cheek. Your a good girl Ryu. Was there anything you wanted to say?

Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:13 pm
Profile YIM

At least he didn't seem annoyed about her progress at all. She was glad she actually made progress and learned something when she got punished for her behaviour. Of course the idea seemed kind of strange for her in such a position to receive any kind of praise, but as long as it was going to last she would enjoy it without a doubt.

Suddenly she felt how he withdrew from her, leaving her behind by herself with her task to satisfy him further while her subordinate mind made sure she would perform accurate movements. Even when the aftermaths of her orgasm began to fade she tried to keep her muscles the way they were when she reached her peak as an additional factor of their pleasure. She was confident he would like it, mentioning his reactions when she did something good enough.

His touch on her skin let the student shiver for a second, but she calmed down quickly and continued her work while she received his passive praise and gentle treatment. When he asked her about something she guessed it was just a test, to check if she would answer appropriate enough for his dimensions. I'd like to thank you for my release, master. The... kiss and your touch is an honorable sentiment if you don't mind me saying, I enjoy every moment you grant me such feelings, master. Of course she wouldn't mind at all if he wouldn't grant such things, but for now it seemed to be a suitable response.

Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:07 pm

As Ryu continued to slam herself against his cock Seraph noticed that her cunt did not lose the tightness that had been brought about by her orgasm. For the most part at least. She had loosened slightly, but she was still learning and that was acceptable. As her muscles rippled along his shaft Seraph let out a moan of pleasure before praising Ryu even further. Your very tight, my pet. It feels amazing. One of Seraph's hands stroked her cheek as she moved, further reinforcing the praise.

As Seraph leaned back into the throne he focused on the student who had been fused to it, who was now working her hardest to bring him as much pleasure as possible. Whose inner walls were clamped tightly around his shaft. The sensation was amazing, and Seraph wanted to feel her gripping him even tighter. But achieving that would require effort from him, and that effort was something he willingly provided.

His cock throbbed once inside Ryu, and as she moved down against him it enlarged in size. Both it's length and its bulk increased, allowing Ryu to drive it deeper into her and for it to stretch her tight muscles. At the new very tight fit Seraph let out another moan. Your doing a brilliant job, my pet. Your tight pussy feels amazing as it clamps down over my cock. How does it feel to impale yourself so deeply on your masters cock? To have your tight walls spread by it?

Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:41 pm
Profile YIM

When his hand stroked her cheek as an additional praise Ryu offered him a soft smile before it got destroyed by the pleasure that filled her when she lowered her body again. Her gaze already seemed to raise itself a bit, like up to his stomach to take a look at his own body so she'd be able to investigate his body while she kept thrusting herself on his member. The idea to be accepted and to be able to serve him as good as before with all the praise she received by him was one of the best feelings she could feel by her work next to her climax.

Ryu emitted another deep and loud cry when his cock grew within her, giving her further sensations most likely as himself due he mentioned her tightness. His praise in form of another moan encouraged her to increase his efforts, but he didn't order her to go faster or harder but his size made it almost impossible to resist further movements. Thank you, master. Ahhh! It's an honor, it's an incredible sensation which fills my inner walls when your cock spreads them, master! I am glad you allow me to serve you this way, thank you very much!

The sensations that began to fill her had forced her tight muscles around his cock to tighten themselves further, the sheer amount of pleasure he created seemed to force them to tense around him. She cried out for pleasure again when she kept her steady pace, trying to please him as he deserves it, most likely paying attention to his orders and preferences.

Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:05 pm

That's it. Call out for me. Scream and moan for your Master, pet. When Ryu cried out Seraph egged her on to letting out more cries as her body responded to the pleasure coming from her cunt by gripping tighter. Which increased both of their pleasures. Seraph marvelled for a moment at the figure that was riding him, the student whose mind he had manipulated and twisted to turn her into his pet. He still had one extra piece of conditioning that he needed to check, one more thing he needed to imprint in her mind.

He caused his cock to enlarge one more time, and let her ride it for a minute. With the only interruptions being his constant praise for her tightness, for how good she was making him feel, for her being a loyal and devoted pet. During this time his hands had roamed across her body, stroking her soft skin wherever they passed. However when each hand cupped one of her buttock she would be able to guess something was going to happen.

Gripping her cheeks Seraph's hands started to move, causing her to move up and down his cock as hard and fast as Seraph was able. Seraph let out a moan as he constantly pumped her up and down his shaft, and when he finished he asked I'm curious, how do you feel about being my pet? About being my sex slave?

Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:29 pm
Profile YIM

Ryu responded to him with a gasp that would sound like her usual phrase to state she understood, but this time the pleasure had been high enough that she couldn't simply suppress it. The redhead let out a long and deep cry when his member enlarged again, she knew he wasn't done yet and her efforts to please him didn't decrease for a second. Just as she thought she would scream and moan until her voice appeared to be hoarse, she felt how he got hold on to her buttocks and obviously knew what would follow as she got ready to allow him further movement while she would be able to continue her own task.

Her eyes partly began to roll back, the sheer sensations that began to fill her suddenly forced the student to close her eyes so she wouldn't appear too harassed by her rising pleasure even though she knew she wouldn't be able to collapse until he stopped to insert his mana into her for a special amount of time. It was like she was completely his, the way he affected her already imprinted knowledge into her mind she couldn't really think of when she tried to think clearly but if his appearance showed up she used it as good as possible to please him.

His earlier lessons already seemed to be a success, so appeared this one as well. When he suddenly stopped moving her after he let out a moan and forced his member into her, he asked the most unexpected answer, at least in her eyes. She never really thought about it or tried to make up her mind, Ryu felt the need to obey him whenever possible and felt simply good. Well, master, I... feel good. It's a pleasure to serve you with everything I have to offer and it makes me proud to have such a position within your mind, master. Always an honor to be at your side to make you happy, to make you comfortable and to do what you want. I am satisfied when you are, master, not simply about the pleasure I receive but the one you are able to feel about me and my work, if it is successful there is nothing more I desire in the world. I just feel good, master.

Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:58 pm

Seraph smiled at Ryu as she answered. Your a very good pet Ryu. So much so if any of the other monsters found out they would be jealous and might try to take you away from me. And that would be very bad, wouldn't it? He suddenly started to move her hips furiously against him, his hands gripping her buttocks tightly and leaving five red lines on each cheek as his fingers gripped her tightly.

As she was slammed rapidly against his cock Seraph let out another moan as her walls gripped and squeezed his tightly. He continued, occasionally letting out a moan of pleasure, and drove Ryu towards yet another orgasm. But this time he didn't voice his order for her to orgasm.

Instead he drove her against him, let her orgasm build up to its natural peak. And he kept driving her against him, impaling her rapidly on his length as he spread her walls again and again. Just as Ryu was about to lose control, just as he had pushed her to her limit of controlling her orgasm, Seraph impaled her one last time and let his cock explode cum inside her. As she came in response to his cum splashing against her inner walls he moaned one last time before asking Ryu How does it feel to have your master cum inside you like that, my pet?

Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:44 am
Profile YIM

His grip on her seemed to be surprisingly tight, even her own efforts to match his movements with her own body seemed rather useless if she mentioned his pace. But it had been incredible pleasure than spread through her body when his hands slammed her on his member over and over again, her moans and cries echoed through the room while her orgasm came closer and his desired release within her. Nevertheless it had been another torture to keep her own release back when he continued his thrusts, not because she disliked it, but the fact she thought she would release herself even if he didn't order to.

It didn't take as long as she thought, she even thought he intended to force her to release so he'd punish her, but when she felt his seed inside her passage she abruptly gave in the pleasure. Her tight walls clamped down on his member while his size kept the body liquid inside, a mix of her own and his juices. The redhead took a deep breath, not because she was tired, but because her release had been a pretty strong one. It feels... amazing, master. A pleasant feeling and a very kind gift if you agree that I am allowed to say something like that. Thank you very much for your warmth, master.

Even though the angel didn't order her to continue, neither did he order her to stop so she decided to continue her task. It may annoy him if she did something he didn't want her to do, so she made sure he would want her to continue appropriate. Do you want me to continue, master? Or do you want me to do something else instead?

Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:34 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 189 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 13  Next