View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 9:28 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 189 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 13  Next
 Special Lesson (Ryu) 

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
Post Re: Special Lesson (Ryu)
Seraph simply held Ryu in place on his cock as it continued to spurt into her, his grip answering her question and stating that he would move her when he wanted her to move. A pet is always allowed to thank their master for any gifts they are given. He smiled at Ryu in additional praise for her actions, and her words.

Seraph held her in place until his cock stopped squirting inside her before his arms leisurely lifted her off it. He held the same slow place, and only stopped when she had been pulled completely off it and their combined fluids started to leak out of her now unfilled cunt. His grip relaxed somewhat until his fingers were simple caressing her rear cheeks. Pick whichever hole you think would be most pleasurable and push it down around my cock at the same pace I lifted you off it.

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:55 pm
Profile YIM

His 'student' returned his smile before he lifted her off his member, her eyes quick met his when he gave her the next order. She nodded to him before she responded and her smile began to fade when she returned to her work. I am glad you allow me to choose, master, thank you very much.

While her legs had been locked in place anyway, she used the chance to think about it enough before she made up her decision. It didn't matter how pleasant her passage felt around him, she knew her task was to serve him and not her so she'd give him the best stimulation possible. Her rear passage seemed to be a good choice if he mentioned that he just had been entertained by her cunt so the choice seemed to be as simple as her way to think about her position as a slave if her mind would have been more conscious than it actually was.

I made my decision, master. I hope you don't feel bothered about it. Ryu made a move out of her limited position and used one of her hands to spread her buttocks slightly so it'd make it easier for her passage to find his member. Just when she did, the redhead gasped and slowly lowered her body at the same pace as he pulled her off himself, the girl emitted a deep and low cry until it completely filled her. She shivered for a second by the pain and pleasure and allowed her hand to rest on his armrest again, waiting for further instructions with her red eyes gazing up in his own.

Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:26 pm

Seraph continued to smile at Ryu as she paused for a moment, considering which of her holes to use. It didn't take long for her to pick, and when she announced she had made her decision he felt his anticipation grow. He watched as one of her hands moved and spread her cheek slightly before he felt her rear hole being pushed down over his cock. Her tight ass being forced slowly but surely down against him sent waves of pleasure through his cock and into his body, and her low cry only inflamed his pleasure.

Even moving at as slow a pace as she was eventually his cock was buried deeply in her, its entire length constricted and squeezed by her tight ass. As she shivered once and looked up at him for further instruction Seraph's hands moved off her rear cheek before starting to play with her large breasts. Move up at the same rate until only the tip is inside you before moving down again. Keep repeating that until I tell you otherwise.

As Ryu complied and started to slowly drag her hips away from him the surface of the armrests suddenly started to liquidise and flow around her hands, encasing them both and fusing them with the throne, just as her legs were. Seraph waited until Ryu only had his tip inside her and was starting to move down before he asked Why did you choose to you your ass? His tone is simply curious, and contains no trace of a reprimand or a praise for her choice. That will be reserved for the reasoning behind it.

Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:49 pm
Profile YIM

Ryu did as he ordered just before the same method he used for her legs earlier forced her arms to stay in their position. She didn't complain and continued until nothing more but his tip stayed within her rear hole, his next question almost threw her off balance when she thought her earlier reasons weren't the true ones why she chose her ass to get penetrated. It had been a rather selfish decision instead the logical one to spend him pleasure even though she did, but the fact she used it for herself as well made it worse for a reason. Still, she wouldn't stay quiet at all.

I chose it because I thought it may be the tightness you seem to enjoy so much, master. The redhead couldn't resist to confess why she selected exactly that passage, but for now she'd focus on her work and continue. With the same speed as before, she lowered herself on his errected cock which abruptly spread her cheeks again, most likely filling her whole passage like before. She grit her teeth when she had to deal with the amount of pleasure and pain while she reminded herself about her earlier intention to tell him.

Her body raised again, just up to his tip as he ordered with about the same tempo as before. The redhead looked up at him with her red eyes when she lowered herself again and suppressed the pleasure so she'd talk to him suitably enough. But I also choose it to satisfy my masochistic desires, master. I enjoy pain... and if you didn't notice earlier I am sorry that I didn't tell you when I had the chance...

Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:07 pm

Seraph remained silent after her first answer, seeing in her soul that she hadn't finished her answer. However it took her lowering her body completely onto him and pulling it almost off before she supplied the second half of her answer. At it he smirked, he had suspected as such but it was always nice to hear her admit it in the open like that.

As she slowly lowered herself onto him Seraph chuckled. Very nice Ryu. I am glad that lesson is one I do not have to teach you. One of his hands briefly stops playing with her tit to pat the side of her face before returning to the soft flesh. With her admission of her own masochistic desires the two hands became rougher in their treatment of her orbs as the kneaded, squeezed and pulled on them.

Seraph waited until she was pulling herself off his cock before he tilted his head, his eyes sparkling with curiosity. Is there any other desires you should inform your master about my pet? As he looked into her eyes his gaze commanded that she tell him everything that would interest him.

Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:28 pm
Profile YIM

Gentle moans escaped her when he began to treat her chest rougher than before, his praise had been very pleasant in her eyes but the pleasure his hands created within her sensitive chest area. He could tell she liked it and didn't hesitate to investigate his pet further with everything he wanted to. With her arms and legs captured by his throne it would be an easy thing to do anything to her, he seemed to be interested in her own interests rather than his own at that point.

At his next question his gaze almost made her anxious about her next words, but he awaited an answer and wouldn't like it if she said nothing or denied the pleasure to receive an answer at all. When her body began to lower itself again her eyes couldn't look away from his rather curious expression. Master, I desire to be tied up and powerless in front of others and I want to be treated like I have been a naughty girl, but these are just minor desires. My real desire is to serve you next to the ones I just mentioned, master...

Ryu continued her movements without hesitation, not even paying attention about what he might think about his pet right there, but he wanted an answer and not matter how much she tried to resist the idea she liked such stuff after she arrived at the island. It appeared to be rather inviting for her to get more or less raped every now and then like it just gave her another reason to stand up every morning.

Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:00 pm

At Ryu's words Seraph's expression shifted into a grin. He recalls his earlier spell he used to praise her and as he says the words Your a very good pet. he recasts it for a second. For that brief moment Ryu is filled with a bliss that is far stronger than she could get from any orgasm, or any other physical sensation. However soon after he says the words the spell fades and the sensation passes.

His eye's partly close as Ryu continues to move and he rests his head back against the headrest. One could almost assume he had dozed off but as Ryu's ass grips his cock tightly he mummers It's very tight my beautiful red haired pet. Good girl. A little bit more praise than he normally used, and the first time he has properly praised her appearance. But with her admission Seraph intends to drive it home and flattery would help with that.

He lets her continue for a time, occasionally letting out mummers of praise as she maintains the slow pace he had set. But that suddenly changes as, his eyes still partly closed, he asks You asked your teacher some questions earlier. What was your interpretations of the answers?

Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:23 pm
Profile YIM

The sudden bliss faded quickly, but it put a happy expression on her face as if she won the lottery, became president of the United States and the most beatiful human woman on the planet. Of course she didn't desire such things, but if she would be someone else that would be the things that would make her as happy as the passing praise of him. She guessed he used spells to create such a feeling, but after all she served him for some time now and was glad about every second she spent time with him.

Such a slow pace he wanted her to continue, she craved for him to order more efforts but unfortunately he didn't. How much she desired more pain, more pleasure created by his member, she couldn't help but simply obey. His own preferences were on top, even hers were around the bottom of a list of him, obviously he preferred her to play with for a reason and she liked the way he wanted her to cum every now and then.

His question seemed rather interesting, there had been a thought that appeared in her mind when she thought about the teacher again. Ryu's own questions appeared rather strange towards herself, but the need to serve her master could even defeat such weakness of the redhead. Even when she responded, she continued her work nonetheless. I like to obey, master. Argh! He mentioned the only emotion that could keep up such a relationship is love and that there had been something that let me be your slave voluntarily later. Ungh! I guess it means I am a willing slave who likes to serve you, but the rest of his answers about magic theory and so on confused me for some reason. I just didn't understand him at all, his intentions and preferences in general, master. Ahh!

Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:47 pm

Seraph's eyes flicked open, his gaze matching hers again. He chuckled briefly before he stated Well you did ask about magic, how else would a student of magic such as Razin answer. And do you believe what he said about love? Is that why you want to please me so much, or is it just your lust that drives you, your craving for pleasure and pain, for someone to dominate you? As he spoke his eyes remained locked to hers, his golden eyes drawing her red ones in and demanding she answer.

As he spoke his eyes saw her frustration at being forced to go at such a pace. She wanted to go faster, to feel the extra pleasure and pain that would bring. But his orders remained, and she continued moving at the same agonisingly, for her at least, slow pace. Seraph was quite pleased with her control. This had been the first time he had truly tested her ability to follow his orders explicitly and in doing so deny herself potential pleasure while being reminded at every movement of what she was so close to receiving. If Ryu answered his question's well he would let her pick up the pace.

Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:17 pm
Profile YIM

No matter how hard she tried, to look away was not an option for her, embarassment would be represented by her face expression when she was about to state something. Master, I love to obey and I love to serve you as good as I can... Ah! I could even say that I love you as a being, but my lust and the pleasure you give me are also factors, confusing ones. I would say both... Ahh... statements would be right even though I am not sure if it would make you happy to hear something like that... Her eyelids closed a little further after she stated it, her moans and gasps echoed through the room when she slowly continued her work.

The redhead waited for his response, the torture of working so slow could only be revealed if he looked into her soul and she doubted he didn't check her every now and then. His earlier soul mirrors seemed quite promising and the way he seemed to know when she reached her natural peak and went even further just confirmed her thoughts. Another moan escaped her when she began to lower herself on his cock again, the pleasure spread through her rear passage as well as the pleasant pain she enjoyed so much.

Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:45 pm

Seraph smiled kindly at Ryu after she answered, and as she moaned in response to her ass slowly dropping around his cock one of his hands briefly left her breast and caressed her cheek until she had fully impaled herself on him. Move up at this speed, but once my tip is the only part of my cock inside you move down as hard and fast as you can. Every time you thrust your hips down I expect you to cry out and thank me for letting you experience my cock spearing your ass.

Considering her current state she would assume it was a reward, and that assumption would be correct. But it also had another purpose. Her slow movements up would build the anticipation for when she could drive herself down upon him, when she could feel the pleasure and pain from her ass being impaled on his cock. When she did get to move down her thanking him for the sensation each time would further link his orders with her pleasure in her mind.

Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:59 pm
Profile YIM

Ryu didn't even expect to praise him at all, but when he caressed her cheek she felt better than before in a way. What really surprised her was his next order, he must have been thinking about her desires or even watched her thoughts, she couldn't explain it at all. She knew he was capable to perform many kinds of magic, so her thought about it didn't seem that foreign as it appeared to be. As you wish, master. It put another smile on her face, but this time it didn't fade as quickly as before when she made her way upwards.

It had been an honor he allowed her to fullfill her desires and most likely her needs, so she willingly gave in the pleasure and pain it could create. She didn't hesitate when her hips slowly raised until his tip remained within her rear and just after that moment he forced her muscles to move her the way he ordered. Her position made it hard to do as he wanted her to, but it almost matched his own when he used his hands earlier. The sheer sensations forced her to cry out as ordered and she thanked him for every thrust before she repeated the movement, waiting for further instructions while she fullfilled her task. AHH! Thank you master!

Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:20 pm

A slight smile spread across Seraph's face as Ryu acknowledged his order. Her walls gripped him tightly, reluctantly letting go as she rose higher and higher up his cock until only the tip remained inside her. Immediately Ryu slammed against him, crying out as his cock filled her ass and sent a torrent of pleasure and pain into her body.

As Ryu thanked him as she started to move up Seraph's head lolled back against the headrest and his eye's slid closed. Next time remain with my cock buried in your ass before you start to rise. A simple order, and one that would further increase her anticipation, and eventual pleasure and pain from her rapid thrust downwards.

As his body gave the appearance of relaxing in his throne, of which Ryu was currently a part of, his mind worked through possibilities, of options. How long should he hold her here, and just what should he do with her for the duration of her extra 'lesson'. He also considered how to use the information she had told him about her desires to his advantage, and if he should reveal to her about his connection to the teacher Razin.

Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:46 pm
Profile YIM

Quite uncertain about her task when his head began to rest at his headrest at first, her anxiety faded quickly when she thought about the reason he did it. He relaxed and got more comfortable, maybe because he simply intended to use the headrest he formed with his magic or just because he got tired. The latter fact seemed to be unbelievable and when his next order reached her ears she doubted it anyway. Of course, master, as you wish.

Ryu reached the point where only his tip remained within her again, the slow movement upwards every time made her hungry for more, after a moment or two her body thrusted down on his member again. The redhead cried out by the pleasure and pain, but this time she remained on his cock for some more time as he ordered. T-thank you, master.

She could feel the muscles of her rear hole, how they contracted around his member when her control began to fade and she tried to get it back every time but failed anyway. After a short amount of time her body began to rise again to repeat the movement he ordered her to do, when she forced her body down again so his full size filled her, she cried out and thanked him again.

Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:03 pm

As Ryu continued to follow his orders, a slow drag up, a rapid thrust down, a pause as she thanked him before the entire cycle repeated itself, Seraph let the corners of his mouth rise slightly. He felt her inner walls contract against him, before struggling to relax. No doubt Ryu was trying to relax her muscles and allow him easier passage inside her. As he considered he let her continue the pattern he had ordered. Each time she looked forward to when she could thrust down more and more, and each time she thanked him the idea that by serving him she received the pleasure, and pain, that her body was starting to crave was imprinted stronger into her mind.

Seraph let Ryu continue for a time, how long exactly she would never know as no indications of time passing existed in this room. Have you realised Ryu that the tighter your passage is the more pleasurable it feels when it grips my cock and the more pain it gives you? A subtle suggestion, and one that if followed would hopefully increase the sensations for both of them.

Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:22 pm
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 189 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 13  Next