View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 9:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 156 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
 A dance of remembrance (Ryu) 

Post Re: A dance of remembrance (Ryu)
Whatever the young man next to her had stated, she just couldn't explain the similarity between their stories, it seemed like she heard her own story from someone else. If she had something to drink left when he stated she lost her virginity she would definitely spit out everything, there was no doubt it surprised her even though she said nothing about the surprise at all. Ryu tried to keep it going as a normal conversation between two beings who were never going to see each other again. It's very interesting, you know? Our stories seem to match for some reason. I don't know... but I guess it is like I hear my own story right now, Isaac.

Still, she thought it may be a good idea to return to his earlier questions. He seemed to be handsome anyway, he knew when to state something that didn't insult her, maybe other girls would run away after the first question about their bet, but she didn't so it'd be a kind favor she did him by such a conversation. Well, not exactly a favor, but at least rather intimate details. Uh, yeah, we made out. The price we set seemed to mean something different for him than for me, but I was fine anyway. This guy used to... have advantages in some ways. Well, I lost my virginity, too, but I guess it was worth the things we did. Oral just once, the remaining time he wasn't satisfied and I had some energy left we used to have regular sex if you want to know the truth.

Depends on how you would characterize regular sex, Ryu... She shook her head before she began to fumble against her glass nervously. The memory was quite clear, but what made the monster so special was their next encounter. Ryu used to have sex with him in the gym for her first time, her mind almost encouraged her to struggle against the guy in the strange costume just to reveal that he was one of the monsters the seniors tell stories about. I lost a match! A god damn tennis match, that's just incredible funny... It had been her favorite sport and now she knew he was better than her anyway, her training seemed to be reduced to necessary competitions. Other students wanted to challenge her every now and then, but after she had played against him her efforts to get better had been doubled to make sure she'd be prepared next time. She doubted he'd accept another match anyway.

I liked it after all, yes, I still do. I am glad what we did and how we did it, it made me stronger and rather experienced than before. Seems like I lack some experience everywhere. Ryu stopped to fumble against her glass which was about to drop to the ground before she looked at it for a second, her gaze returned to Isaac quite quickly. I bet it is an amusing thing to make out with a virgin though, if I remember his enthusiasm correctly. We met each other one more time, he seemed to be very eager about it but don't tell anyone. I just was about to set up a friendship somewhere around here and then he appeared, I guess you know how everything went again. But, yeah, it has been fun. How about you? Are you two a couple now or what exactly? I mean, we are not that compatible but you two seemed to be like the perfect mix or something.

Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:11 pm

"Interesting... It would seem impossible for two persons to have experienced almost the same event." Rahs kept wondering if Ryu had started wondering about his real identity. It seemed very possible for him that the redhead had already thought about Isaac being some kind of disguise, but it seemed that she wasn't so sure about that, considering she hasn't jumped or ran away because of the realization. Maybe she thought that if he was Rahs then he would ravaged her already.

Regular sex? That's a weird way to see it. He listened a bit closely when Ryu explained the prices they had set, flashbacks of the day passing through his mind. Rahs could see how she fumbled with the glass, as if struggling to keep it still, like it was burning red. He tried to guess what was she thinking exactly, but wasn't able to choose a very probable option, maybe even a combination of feelings.

"Seems like you don't hate him for what he did. Glad you're more experienced too and that you liked it. Would you like to play against him other time?" the mercenary said as if comprehending how she felt. He looked at her eyes as Ryu turned to him and decided to answer her questions. "I guess virgins are like a unique experience," Rahs stopped before he tried to make relate the concept with possibly a cooking term and went straight for her questions. "Well, we're not a couple, that's for sure. She probably wouldn't like to be my girl..." Though maybe my slave, "And I'm not that sure we're not so compatible. You seem to be just like her you know... Almost the same appearance, direct, competitive..." As he kept talking, Rahs was slowly leaning forward towards Ryu, even though he did it as if to emphasize what he was saying and make his point clearer.

The mare of your night, there in your darkest hour - Sylvana

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:51 pm

I won't mind another match... Just because I want to beat him and not because what you must think now. At his next words she was the one who chuckled. His words seemed as logical as funny while he talked and he didn't even get his own joke for some reason. Virgins and a unique experience. You're such a joker...

When Isaac began to lean forward she didn't know what to do exactly, prepare for a kiss or simply follow his further words. Just the word 'competitive' affected her for a reason, she always thought she was strong and she didn't even fear the rules or any of the head girls, it was a pity she never met any of them, neither a prefect. But she knew one thing for sure, that this guy would have the chance to get her for a reason. She would most likely never see him again anyway and next to the monsters he seemed to be a handsome change. Still, a kiss now would destroy her whole image towards him, she didn't want to appear like all the other students who most likely got stuck to a man just after they saw them. Guess these guys will never know that it is a bad idea to send so many girls to an island, a god damn foreclosed island somewhere in the ocean.

Ryu made a slight movement to the left, her upper body would be out of the range of his for now due the fact she wanted to test him first. He seemed to be exactly what she remembered about the alien, except his appearance and the way he tried to appear some kind of human. If I seem to be just like her right now you could guess I am not that easy to be convinced, right? Maybe were are not 'so compatible' either? She said in an ironic tone before she waited for him to withdrew and getting into a normal stance again, her eyes still focussed his. Then an idea popped up, the name of the girl he made out with could be a sign if he was the one she expected or not. Of course he may knew more names then her, but at least the ones around the island wouldn't be that easy to use. I hope I don't bother you with my dislike of such a thing like... well, a kiss, sorry 'bout that. Still, there is one thing I'd like to ask. A short pause before she continued, taking a deep breath. What's her name?

Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:27 pm

Wonder if you wouldn't mind another bet then, haha... Rahs would of course like a match with her again. Not only to rape her afterwards, but also to have another chance to beat her in her own game. Though his thoughts were interrupted once again by her chuckle and looked confused when Ryu found his comment rather funny.

He shrugged the confusion off and instead watched how Ryu moved a bit away from him, and he wondered why she did so. His doubt got a bit clearer as the redhead assured Rahs that it would take more to convince her. For what exactly? She also cleared that for him, stating that it wouldn't be the best of ideas to have a kiss with her. The mercenary finally realized what she was talking about, and noticed that his movement towards her seemed to warn Ryu of a kiss.

"Oh, sorry, it wasn't my intention..." Rahs expressed, kinda honestly as his body returned to sitting straight, and crossing his legs. The alien knew that Ryu was probably more interested in girls by then, obviously knowing that at least she had told Ishtar she loved her and wouldn't be so easily swayed to like boys. Though it wasn't his intention, he didn't care either. He wasn't the kind of males she knew, and she knew that... If she thought about the mercenary who raped her, and not about the boy sitting next to her.

Her question, though, was something he didn't expect right then. It would obviously uncover his identity to her and let her know of what he was doing. "Her name?" He was making time, looking up to the sky as if trying to remember. Ryu... Ryu, Rei, Ria... He looked at her again and said "Her name was Marie." He chuckled, as if remembering a good moment or a joke or two. He decided to keep playing the silly game, his intention was seeing when Ryu would finally decide she was talking with the monster that took her virginity. Seeing her losing focus and getting lost in thought was a bit amusing for him.

SFA---

Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:37 pm

It's allright. I guess I just misunderstood something. There is no sign of paranoia, right? Ryu chuckled again, she was obviously being paranoid and tried to think about the boy next to her instead of the time in the gym. She would check it out later, she intended to go there in some days since a week already, so that wouldn't be a problem and she would willingly wait for him, even if she wouldn't come back she guessed the training would pay off. The other problem that still bothered her were their stories, not the fact he was male and not female like the majority of the students or even the whole student body. The similarity seemed to make her nervous, but of course she wouldn't be disturbing in front of him.

Surprisingly he took some more time to answer the question of the name, the name of the girl he took the virginity from. It was an amusing view, but also a bit distracting about her idea it wasn't the mercanery she used to meet once in the gym and an art classroom. But maybe he just forgot the name, Ryu couldn't remember most details of her past at all, just the important ones and after what he had stated it seemed like they'd never get along that well. On the other hand it may be possible he just tried to think of a name that wouldn't match hers at all. Marie... what an interesting name. It's a pity I never got to know the name of the guy I hang out with, in the gym, you know?

Um, well. Do you think I'd match her completely? I mean, my measurements and so on. Would be interesting to know so I could recognize 'Marie' when she is going to show up someday, guess I won't stay at a school or university for the rest of my life. Just another test. Of course he'd be clever enough to avoid another uncomfortable situation like the one when she asked him about the name, so he may answer it and would try to turn around the subject or something.

Her thoughts turned out to think of a way to test him again, if she'd directly ask him he may never reveal it until he'd overwhelm her again, but what could she ask him anyway? Well, there had been something else, just a minor detail for her but she remembered correctly that he was an alien, an awkward answer or what she expected of him to say would reveal something at least. Her gaze went to the crowd for a short moment, trying to see if someone approached them before she asked the question in a rather curious tone. Hey, Isaac... What exactly did you do with Marie? I mean, I told you some things, so I'd like to know your version after all. Seemed to be pretty short if I remember.

Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:09 pm

"Just a little," Rahs replied to Ryu, but laughing afterwards, making his joke obvious if she hadn't considered it that way. The mercenary was now guessing that she was getting ready to play against him some day. Well, if that's the case, then maybe I should play with you again, might be fun, he thought, laughing in his mind as he continued to look at Ryu.

Believing in the idea that he was making up a name would have done her a bit good, but practically none at the end. He looked like a guy that seemed to have problems remembering stuff about his own past much like Ryu but not to the extent of her blue haired lover either. She commented on the false name and then expressed that she never knew the mercenary's name. This surprised him actually, he thought he had told her his name but he didn't remember correctly. "You didn't? Weird, how he can go around doing that stuff and not even saying his name at least," Rahs replied with a quizzical look on his face.

You certainly don't look like the type that would go with someone and say you met the boy with whom you lost your virginity, Ryu, but if you insist... Her question was obviously a test for him, but he wasn't trying to remain hidden behind the well-mannered young man either, so why not letting her know some more? "Well..." He started, as if repeating the same thing to a young student that asked a question about something, and he leaned forward just to let his chin rest on an extended hand, his elbow resting on his knee. "I thought you were gonna believe me when I said you two looked similar. In fact, you would think you're facing a mirror if you see her," at this point, his blue eyes glanced not so discreetly at Ryu's exposed cleavage, obviously not caring if she saw him or not before returning his gaze at her, "She's as well-endowed as you too, if you don't my saying." He laughed a bit, still resting his chin on the hand and looked at Ryu with a sly face. "Around your height... 5'9"? 5'8"?"

His guess at her exact height was to provoke her even still, and wondered how would she react to that. It seemed Ryu was starting to think in something else, however, as she looked at the crowd and then turned back to Rahs to ask another question. A question about his side of that day.

"Well, it's only fair to let you know, right? After we had the match, she was tired due her training before. It was then that I stimulated her directly with the ball we were playing with. After that, we fucked until she cam twice, and then she gave me oral, after using her breasts on me. The rest, like you said, was regular sex." It obviously would ruin all fun to mention there were tentacles involved. As he talked to her, he didn't seem to look elsewhere but at her, as if focused only on Ryu.

SFA---

Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:02 pm

Maybe I just forgot it... Maybe he told me his name but I simply erased the memory or something. Could be worse. Even if he did, she couldn't remember the name at that point. Possibly because of the stress about the prom and the close finals, or just because her mind couldn't stand the fact she paid so hard for something like a bet. She underestimated him and maybe she just lost because of her training before, but it had been a pleasant experience and it seemed to be a pity now that she forgot his name.

When Isaac began to talk about the girl he made out with a little further she noticed his gaze on her cleavage for a short moment, it didn't bother her so much when she reminded herself about the fact he just recognized her as the girl he made out with. It seemed to be a strange way to react to such an action, but it could have been worse, maybe if he had been one of those jerks who just want to have sex with a girl to get points or something like that. His quite exact guess made her anxious for some reason, such similarity about their stories seemed to be more than just random. 5'8", Isaac. And I don't mind, not at all.

It provoked her just a bit and he began to toss her over the edge of her patience to just sit around and wait for the truth if there was something like that in his person. His gaze on her bothered her pretty much at that point, if he was the one she really expected it could be possible what he was waiting for, but if he was just a regular human like her it would be something natural, at least in some ways. The strange thing is I have been tired due the fact I trained before we played our match and I have to admit that he did this thing with the ball to me as well. These similarities are weird things...

Well, I can just say I am glad about what happened. Affected me in many ways, you know? While her eyes met his all the time she couldn't get rid of the thought about the pleasure she received twice, of course several times each time they met, it had been not only experience what he created within her, but the idea she couldn't beat anyone. The strangest thing was that she actually enjoyed his treatment and even made friends afterwards, you could tell that this first day at her new school changed some things at least. Still, she wanted to know it, wanted to know if he was just some guy next to her. Hey, could you possibly tell me if you wear a disguise or something and not just a simple costume? You seem to act quite different compared to other male beings I... encountered, in a positive way of course.

Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:46 am

"I see. Maybe you'll learn it soon if he comes back..." Rahs said, his voice, which had a light tone seemed to darken as he finished commenting on the possibility. It didn't sound as the usual alien she met twice yet, but seemed like anyone would confuse the two in a telephone conversation.

Ryu assured the mercenary of her height, and said she didn't mind at all that she would be compared to 'Marie' like that. But he had watched her carefully and knew that somehow his gaze bothered her. Like if she was staring at a one-way mirror and knew someone else was staring at her from the other side.

"Oh really? Maybe his name was Isaac too?" He replied to Ryu, with a laugh at the end due the little and silly joke to her comment of the ball thing he did and her exhaustion. "I'm glad you're glad then, and it didn't turn out so bad..." He added. It seemed that the pleasure he created in Ryu was enough for her to be not that angry at him.

Which was good at the end for both. "Well, what do you think Ryu?" Rahs replied simply. The use of her name which she hadn't told him in the prom was an obvious sign. But at the distance, the Head Girl had made the toast for the prom and soon the signal would be given. How would Ryu react?

SFA---

Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:18 pm

A light smile began to appear on her face when her gaze returned to the crowd for some reason. Well, what do I think? It seemed quite obvious that the being next to her wasn't the young and handsome man Isaac, but the strange alien that made out with her. Her eyes began to investigate the area, she could feel her own nervousness about the situation she was in and tried to figure out what exactly everything meant.

It didn't take long at all, he had been one of the boys that arrived so the idea seemed quite logical that this had been a plan of some weird kind she wasn't able to understand. Obviously everything would turn into a giant rape scene of the whole student body if every or just the majority of the male students were monster, so that question would be answered. I think I shouldn't be here, as much as all those girls here. But I won't put the shame on creatures like you... after all it seems like I figured out what was in the drink and so it wouldn't be 'that' horrifying, you know?

Ryu stood up and watched how everyone drank from the punch, it was obvious that someone already kept an eye on the two of them to make sure the redhead would drink as well, and her glass had been empty already. She turned to the crowd, most likely keeping her smile which turned into a mischievious one. The structures seemed to be quite new, so it was obvious what they intended to do with them as well.

The redhead turned around, doing another step backwards but this time with a rather serious face expression. She snapped with her fingers in front of him so that he could see it good enough, her eyes locked on his as she did. But I didn't lie. It was pleasant, but don't think I won't seek for revenge anyway. So... guess we are waiting for a sign, right? But first, something bothers me. How the hell did you get that disguise? It is very impressive. Her marks weren't that good, but this time it made sense and had been very obvious and no one else even noticed it. Hell, stupid and girlish, this sucks...

Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:47 pm

Rahs watched how Ryu smiled as she turned the crowd, for any strange reason she found, and repeated the question. It was obvious now that Ryu discovered his true identity, and her eyes seemed to investiagte the whole area. She knew this whole prom was very suspicious, and yet, what would happen exactly if Rahs was disguised and probably the rest were as well?

"Oh, on the contrary Ryu. You would do very well to stay here along with your fellow classmates. I can assure you it will be very fun... For some, at least." His normal tone returned. It was the same voice she had heard from the alien when he took her virginity and when he fucked her along with her blue haired lover.

Sure, there were some eyes on the corner where they were and Ryu made sure to stand up and reveal her empty glass. Rahs stood up behind her, standing slightly next to her to see her face turn mischievious and her eyes identify the different elements around the room. Everyone toasted and drank, while the redhead and the mercenary remained there, seeing how everything went according to plan.

Ryu then turned around, stepping backwards as if making some distance with the alien and snapping her fingers to emphasize her seriousness. Rahs only looked at her with a smile. "Oh? You want revenge? In what form? Another match? We can arrange that. Or is there something else you'd like to do?" he asked with a light sarcasm in his voice, moving that step she took forward, getting near her again. "There's a sign, yes... Thanks for the compliment. Since I owe him a favor in the form of a client, I can only say someone gave me a gift. Do you like it? I got it just for you." His tone was obviously teasing. There was no escape whatsoever and he could feel how the control was getting closer for the monsters to grasp.

SFA---

Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:22 pm

I... something else? You perverted thing, I don't like sexual intercourse with... anyone at all. He caught you, Ryu. You liked it, don't try to pretend you are a 'good girl'. A quite stressful situation made her chuckle for a second. Anyway, I'd like to hit and hurt you if it is even possible for someone like me... Exactly... that... form... of revenge, you understood? I spoke slowly to make sure even your brain is going to get it, so don't get me wrong. She said it with a serious and partly amused tone, but her gaze turned to the crowd next to them, most likely it would take five seconds to jog there, so nobody would hear them talking anyway. Another match is a good idea, but this time I want you to do something else. You know, I just want to change the stakes. Her gaze returned to him after he mentioned something in his teasing tone, the good old tone she heard every now and then when he didn't mean to hide anything at all.

S-stop to make such statements. I hate that. Even if you just... got it for me I wouldn't count it as something like a compliment either. Ryu could feel how her cheeks turned into a light red, obviously embarassed about his tease even if she tried to make sure that it simply bothered her.

Guess we are all fucked anyway, hm? 'No pun intended' or something... Trying to keep herself amused, she made something like a weird joke in such a situation. It simply bothered her she got caught so easily in such an obvious trap, but now she had to deal with it and even if she was about to run and scream like a furious student, someone would try to calm her down and even if she would make it through the crowd or the structures with obviously monsters behind them there would be other things to stop her. She doubted there was an escape anyway.

Ryu approached the alien in disguise again, not just because he made another step forward but to show she wasn't afraid either, she could feel his muscles through the cloth and armor somewhat. It had been a strange and odd moment to feel it again, but for now she didn't care. They would spend the remaining time together, if she would admit it or not. Do I still have time to get something to drink and return or do you think everything is going to start within such a short moment? She asked with a smile and waved with her hand in front of him, the glass within her hand. Even if there wouldn't be enough time, she guessed he'd find something to drink, possibly even his aphrodisiac if necessary. Ryu wanted to drink something at that point, trying to wash down the cord in her throat.

Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:05 pm

"Haha, yeah right, you keep saying that..." Rahs laughed at Ryu's comment that she didn't like intercourse at all. "Besides, when did I say that should be a method of your revenge? Maybe you're the perverted thing after all, huh?" he added, crossing his arms and giving a light chuckle that got accompanied by hers when she clarified the exact revenge she would want.

"Oh, don't worry about my brain. You can hit me for sure, but I wouldn't have much hopes of you hurting me. Except if you count hurting my feelings," and once again, the blue-haired young man laughed lightly, clearly enjoying the moment. With the two of them laughing at their own jokes, anyone else would think they were having a very nice chat. "Another match then? Fine. I decided tennis last time, so it would be fair for you to choose now..." In the mercenary's mind, the obvious future was passing by, already picturing how he would end winning against her and taking that body of hers again. His face even showed a clear joy at the mere thought and then reverted back to normal once he remembered he wasn't wearing his mask.

His eyes were drifting slowly to a nearby wall until he felt how Ryu turned to him and demanded a halt on the teasing comments. Rahs looked at her immediately, watching how her cheeks flushed lightly even though her demeanor said otherwise. "My my, no need to get moody now Ryu. At least you were impressed by it, so that's all counts for me." Makes me think that it keeps working marvelously... Damn nice spell.

The man's gaze was still on the redhead in front but not quite focused, as if lost in thought about the costume, but it was her next comment that made him chuckle and uncross his arms. "Pun or not, I'd say only you girls are fucked. Oblivious to the trap you walked right into..." he replied, not really aware that he said the same thing that bothered her, obviously not being his intention after all.

It was then that Ryu stepped forward, as if accepting his challenge and not running away, clear in her conviction of showing her lack of fear. Their bodies got close again, and while she could feel the muscles through the blue clothes and light armor he was wearing, Rahs could feel the softness of her body as they pressed against each other in the silent corner. And even so, the two of them kept smiling to each other. The reason for that being no longer clear but did so anyway. "You can go, if you promise not to go wild and ruin the party. But why do you go when I got a stronger drink with me? Same deal anyway huh," Rahs told her, glancing at the crowd away from them and then back to her red eyes. It would be his pleasure to refill her glass, sure, but it didn't matter much. The lights were starting to get weaker little by little, indicating the approaching and momentary darkness.

SFA---

Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:52 am

I... I am not... Mentioning the time she spent around Shokushu and her actions performed since she arrived, he may be right, but being used for such things by monsters every now and then wouldn't leave her a chance to protest or simply run, it didn't matter how much she enjoyed it at all. But maybe it does... What am I saying?!

The redhead listened to his words, not fine with everything but after all she had to. Obviously they were enjoying the moment and even with the slight clue what would happen soon he was something special, not as a friend, but special anyway. The alien seemed to reveal some kind of joy, like when you are going on vacation or something, but she knew what he was thinking about and she could feel how the blood rushed into her cheeks. Then she smiled again after she was about to burst into a rage and answered. Well, we could try some arm wrestling. She chuckled, but just for a moment before she shook her head to get rid of her red cheeks. Just joking, how about squash then? It's a setback game and I guess after you know some tennis already it wouldn't be hard to learn.

He told her not to get moody, but maybe he was right. She knew how to take advice, at least sometimes. It is still impressive, guess the one who made it is not as friendly as you are, but it is good work indeed. The middle was meant to be sarcastic, but the rest was true, if she mentioned how long she worked on her own, his was quite interesting. Even if his next comment bothered her quite a lot, not to get moody was her intention until he would make sure she would get moody anyway. Hm, I could have stayed in my room, but I heard the Prefects walk around and force everyone to come here. Classrooms weren't an option, they are locked if you want to know the truth and I am not good at lockpicking. You know, I could have walked around the school grounds, but they are too dangerous if no one else is around at the beach or somewhere else.

A stronger drink? Oh yeah... right. At that point she noticed her chest pressed against his upper body, the muscled appearance past the surface of such a tricky disguise could have felt it before, but maybe he simply didn't complain about it. While his eyes made their way to the crowd and back to her she already managed to step backwards, her cheeks still red, but this time she didn't intend to run at all, maybe that was the reason why he even allowed her to leave, just to get her to try the drink he could secrete. Very kind you allow me to leave, but I guess I will be a good girl and try your offered drink instead. Ryu raised her hand with the glass, offering him the transparent jar so he could fill it up.

After he took it she suddenly noticed how the lights began to weaken, not unusual for a party to introduce a rather romantic dance, but this seemed to be a power failure in her eyes. Little those girls knew, the redhead was confident they wouldn't notice it because they hadn't such a company as herself, actually someone who wanted to tease her with old stories. A power failure, huh? Guess they didn't expect such an amount of light they needed or something. Her head turned slightly before she said it, facing the crowd with a puzzled expression on her face.

Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:14 am

Ryu replied softly to his words at first, as if embarrassed of being accused of being the pervert one between the two of them. It was obvious the mercenary filled the job, but he was pretty confident that the redhead would rival him if being offered the same possibilities as him. He crossed his arms slowly as if simply thinking that the whole deal was amusing.

He continued watching the redhead that listened to him talking, noticing how she started to blush as if realizing something, possibly knowing his true intentions considering that she knew him well enough for that. She also looked a bit upset about the things he said, something that he expected and did so exactly for that, but instead of replying with anger, she controlled herself and joked about the possible competition.

Only if you want your arm broken... Ryu shook her head to possibly get rid of her red cheeks and proposed a game of squash for the new match between her and Rahs. He obviously didn't know what the hell she meant by that, but it seemed that according to her, his experience with tennis would be good enough. "Fine then, if you say so..." he finally agreed with a slight chuckle.

"Considering what I had to go through so he could do me the favor and that he is at fault for the disappearance of some girls, I guess you can say he's not as friendly... But I had fun doing it, nevertheless." Rahs started to remember Seraph's special garden that he had to cross to get to the angel. It was something that maybe all real warriors would have loved, but it certainly sucked in one specific segment. Nothing that ruined the fun for him however.

The mercenary listened to Ryu's reason for going to the prom and considered it quite funny, but even so he didn't laugh out loud. "Sure, and you happened to have the costume ready in your closet... Also, I can't believe you don't know how to pick locks, you seem like the type to know that," he joked. At this moment he uncrossed his arms and took a quick glance at the crowd once more. The girls obviously couldn't see it but some of the monsters were very eager to come out already. Fortunately for them, the signal was coming.

It seemed Ryu finally noticed exactly how close they were actually, and stepped backwards after he looked back at her, but possibly not to get so embarrassed in front of him rather than fleeing. "You a good girl? My my..." Rahs smiled as he took the glass and from his skin sprouted a tentacle. Due to the illusion spell, considering that the tentacle never stopped being in contact with his body, the tendril remained concealed to everyone, including the mercenary himself. However, since he was holding the glass, it was easy for him to make the aphrodisiac be poured nicely into it, making it look like if the clear liquid appeared out of nowhere before Ryu's eyes.

"There you go." After handing her the glass and after she drank it to the bottom, he could see how the couples dancing were starting to get more intimate, thinking that the weakening lights were leading to a romantic dance. Rahs did the same thing, so he would stand out from the rest even if the two of them were kind of separated from the rest. What happened in that moment didn't really matter much for him, since the lights went out in that instant.

He immediately used his ability to see the heat sources, noticing Ryu's temperature perfectly being so close to her. 5 seconds... he reckoned in his mind. He quickly kneeled, his hair brushing the redhead's front, and put a hand around his leg. He pulled the folded helmet from his boot and made it return to his original size, the slight noises being perfectly audible for Ryu. "I'm sorry I never introduced myself before, Ryu. You might do well to remember my name..."

He whispered the word 'Kialarin' and looked at Ryu's increasing body heat. "It's Rahs Xalezel," he added, the lights turning back to normal that instant. Even if blinded slightly by the lights again, the redhead would be able to see just part of the mercenary's chin as it disappeared behind the mask. He finished putting it on nicely, and looked at the empty glass in her hand. He took it carefully from her, just to throw it away like a vermin. "Will you need the costume afterwards?" Rahs asked with a teasing tone, as his hand went to Ryu's breast, feeling her soft flesh and the coat's fabric as it traveled upwards to her shoulder.

SFA---

Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:34 pm

The only thing she could possibly reply to was the thing about the reason why she even came to such a public event wearing such an outfit. His words seemed like some kind of joke, but the idea about the costume would've been strange even if she didn't attend the ceremony at all. I actually didn't plan to walk around and have some fun like everyone else, but some classmates helped me to create this piece of... clothing, it would've been an insult not to wear it even if I don't care at all. About the lockpicking part, I guess I am just too lazy to improve my skills, much easier things to do around this place. You could compare it to your... own activities here.

His teasing comment about her being something like a good girl was as amusing as disreputable, but before she could even say something she investigated his smile while her glass got filled the last time that day. The disguise seemed almost perfect, the tentacle didn't even reveal itself while it poured some of the aphrodisiac into the jar. An impressive piece of work, just as expected. She responded with a soft smile to his words when he handed her the glass, just before she attached it to her lips in an attempt to drink the liquid. It didn't take long for her to drink everything, its effect showed up quite fast, at least in for her.

As expected the lights went out, but she still wondered if its just a power failure or the signal they gave the monsters as permission to attack. Even if she thought she might run or at least charge towards someone, she hesitated and kept standing at the point right in front of him, at least she thought it due to the slight noises which cause remained unknown at the moment. Ryu couldn't remember that actual hair belonged to him, but something similar brushed her front.

Her heart began to race, either anticipation to get to know his name or just the fact she was about to get raped, it was a nice party after all and she didn't intend to ruin it as promised. The darkness made it impossible for her to see anything, she had never liked the darkness of the night just because of that. Just at that point the light turned back to normal and she raised a hand to cover her eyes for a moment, but still able to pick up the small part of his chin before it disappeared behind his mask. He took her glass, threw it away and just as her hand began to lower itself his hand went up to her shoulder, the slight touch on her breast significantly noticeable.

She could have undressed herself or get her costume ripped off while those monsters assaulted the whole student body, most of them in disguise while the others reached out of their cover to pick their own victims. To be in such situations always made her appear weaker than she actually was, but she couldn't help it, just respond with a rather shy and low tone in her voice. Well, I... I could get undressed in an instant, it's not very complex in this way so there's no need to rip it off.

The scene was quite frustrating. Monsters began to take care of their victims, noises could be heard like screams but partly moans already. It seemed like they just couldn't wait for this moment while they hid themselves around the area. Even if she would have decided to run, there would have been a monster waiting for her, or at least one would hunt her for a while. Still, the view of some partly naked students next to already nude ones was quite entertaining, she began to get aroused thanks to the aphrodisiac and her own playful mind. All the time her head focussed the crowd, just after he touched her soft chest lightly she gazed away in embarassment and acceptance towards something like that. You may remember I like to watch others, Rahs...

Ryu partly smiled at the thought how students she disliked were about to get raped, but also her friends wouldn't be save around this place. Not that it would matter, they won't remember anything if she was right with her thoughts about the drink, at least nobody would like to have such attention being paid by the rest of the world due to such an orgy. Her gaze returned to him after she picked up enough images, slight noises in the background filled with panic and pleasure in their majority just increased her lust. She couldn't resist to look as heated and begging as possible. So, what do you have in mind? Whatever you want, I will do it, I see no reason to resist even after I drank this 'aphrodisiac'. No struggle this time, I promise.

Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:05 pm
Reply to topic   [ 156 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next