View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 9:37 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 189 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 13  Next
 Special Lesson (Ryu) 

Post Re: Special Lesson (Ryu)
The time passed by and Ryu could how she got pleased by the way she served him, but his sudden suggestion made sense anyway. She had forgotten that the way he mentioned was more pleasant for him and would serve her own body with pain. I just realized it, master. I am sorry it took me so long. Just when she said it he would feel how her muscles gripped even tighter around him just as if she lost control, but this time she didn't try to allow him easier access. After all it was her turn to move and not his.

His suggestion hadn't been an order, but he was right anyway so she followed her instinct and did what he suggested. It may have been an order, a hidden one, so the risk to be wrong was high, but due the fact he appeared to be interested in the way she fullfilled her work she willingly followed it. When her body rised again she could feel the increased sensations herself and she moved upwards she could feel stronger resistance by the shaft that made its way inside. Another cry echoed through the room, a stronger one compared to the others, and she didn't hesitate to thank him again before she would continue the action. Thank you very much, master.

Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:35 pm

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
As her muscles tightened around him Seraph waited until she had slammed her hips against him and thanked him before slight smile turned into a full blown smile and he let a quiet moan of pleasure slip free as Ryu dragged herself up his shaft. Now it was time to play with her guilt, with her mind. With his moan coming when it did he had revealed that he enjoyed her slow movement up more than her fast thrust down, at least for the moment. But he had allowed Ryu a concession for her pleasure, the freedom to thrust rapidly down. In doing so he reduced his own pleasure to let her sate her own desires. But it had been his order, and she could not question it.

Currently Ryu's thank you was for him letting her slam her hips down against him, if this worked and she realised what he wanted her to hopefully the meaning behind that thank you would change from allowing her to thrust down to thanking him for allowing her to slowly move up.

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:06 pm
Profile YIM

The sudden idea hit her like a stroke directly on her mind. His moan while she moved upwards could have been a simple sign of him that he enjoyed it, but next to his moan she thanked him for every rapid thrust so it seemed to be logical he enjoyed that special movement more and he simply allowed her to do what she desired in exchange of some things. Even though it seemed to be obvious that something popped up in her mind when her eyes gazed away from his closed ones for a short moment, the only words she would say were the ones to thank him for every thrust on his cock. An order had been an order since the beginning, so she wouldn't deny him the pleasure that she obeyed correctly.

Ryu continued her thrusts as he ordered, the pleasure seemed to rather enjoyable for her and she disliked the way he didn't want her to change her movements so that he would receive further pleasure, but she wouldn't complain about the fact that he allowed her to fullfill her needs. Pain and pleasure had been the desired things, her next thrust had been enjoyable as well but she could feel the pleasure reaching the point of her climax. The redhead wanted to release herself as quick as possible to make sure she'd have the chance to ask him about that moan, but for now her task was quite serious.

Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:22 pm

Seraph watched Ryu's soul as she drew closer to orgasm, he saw her desire to reach it grow, but strangely enough because she wanted to ask him a question. Which was fine by him, as Seraph wanted to teach her a couple of different postures she would have to learn. Suddenly Seraph's eyes snapped open and his gaze locked with hers, his golden eyes drawing hers in and holding them in place. As hard and fast as you can my pet. I want to feel my cock spearing into your tight hole as quickly and deeply as possible.

As Ryu instantly complies with the new order, confusing in that he had just indicated that he preferred it when she went slower, Seraph smiles. Her rapid movements drive her closer and closer to orgasm, the combined pleasure and pain running rampant through her body as she impaled herself on him again and again, crying out as she did so. Seraph intends to test her ability to restrain her orgasm again, and will push her to her limit, and perhaps even a little bit more. To see if by sheer willpower she could hold back her body going out of control.

Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:53 pm
Profile YIM

Just after his new order her gaze had been already locked to his, she investigated his expression and his sudden smile, obviously because she followed his order but knew she didn't want her to do it this way anyway. She cried out with every thrust, following his order as good as possible while she tried to keep control of her body until he wanted her to lose it. Nevertheless, he didn't say anything at all afterwards, she could feel how her control was going to fade in a simple moment no matter how hard she tried. Of course she wouldn't obey him this way, but the pleasure seemed too inviting for her and her body longed for another climax.

But there had been some control left within her mind after all, she knew that her release would be inevitable if he wouldn't order her to cum, her efforts got paid to her latest order to keep her movements and her concentration would break very quick. The point her body would release naturally had already passed, so it was just a matter of time until she'd release herself, maybe some seconds or even a minute, but nothing more was possible. Ryu would have begged for it, but he ordered her when to lose control so the chance he'd allow it seemed to be almost none.

Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:14 pm

Seraph watched in silence as Ryu impaled herself against him over and over, her cries echoing through the classroom were a mixture of pleasure and pain as her tight ass was forced to grip itself as tight as possible while being forced down around him. The sensation was amazing, which was a slight shame. With Ryu admitting to her masochistic tendencies anal would have to be turned into a rare treat, something he either let her do or did to her whenever she did something special. No extra conditioning would be required, he would just have to be selective as to when he fucked her that way.

But Seraph was not watching her for his own pleasure, or at least his own physical pleasure. He was watching her to see what happened when she was pushed beyond her bodies ability to control her orgasm. When the sensation of being on the cusp or release would rapidly drive someone insane with desire to be pushed over that edge. To that end he remained silent as she drove herself wildly against him, her walls occasionally spasming as her body reached the limit of control. Suddenly with a single thrust she was past that edge, and Seraph saw the desperate battle in her soul and mind to avoid release. She did not change her movements, although her walls gripped his member even tighter, somehow. With the next thrust her will to resist was in tatters, and yet it maintained a fragile grasp on control. The next thrust would shatter that grip.

But as Seraph's hands moved quickly and gripped her buttocks as she rose he lifted her the last little bit of the way before slamming her down against him, far harder and faster than any movement she had been able to make. As he did so his cock sprayed inside her, a fraction of a second before the mixture of pleasure and pain shattered the last remnants of her control. As her body was held in place for his cock to empty into he moaned before praising her. Your a very good girl Ryu. An amazing, almost perfect pet. And the only reason that almost is there is lack of experience. Your mu dutiful amazing loyal pet.

Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:36 pm
Profile YIM

Ryu emitted a last and final scream by the pain and pleasure this single thrust created, the thrust the angel performed with his hands to get hold on to her before he finally slammed her down again, the desired release was there when she felt his seed within her rear hole. It had been almost too late for her, but she wanted to obey. Maybe he just seemed to know that her release was very close and so he made a decision when he saw how eagerly she tried to reist the pleasure. It didn't matter, she was glad she had been able to fullfill her task until that point while she didn't disappoint her master either.

Her head fell forward for a second by the intense sensations that spread through her body, not just because he allowed her to cum again but because he praised her, the only exception had been her lack of experience and that was a factor she could face. It didn't take long, maybe two or three seconds before she raised her head slowly, her shimmering red eyes gazed into his golden ones when she sat up a smile to respond to his praise as usual. It is my duty to serve you, master, and I will be loyal as long as you want your pet to be. I am glad to serve you, even with my lack of experience it's an honor to hear that you like my appearance and work, master.

To make sure he'd enjoy the whole situation further than she actually did all the time, she felt the need to gather information about what he wanted her to do now. Even though it meant her movements stopped anyway, she didn't feel the need to continue while his hands rested on her buttocks which may represent her anxiety about what to do but it was no excuse at all. Master, even though you allowed me to hear the reputable sound of your moan, I am still anxious what it was about. It seems like you enjoy it more if I move slowly, so I thought I may ask you if you want me to do so? I would feel depressed if I receive more pleasure than my beloved potentate, master...

Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:03 pm

As Ryu's head slumped from the intense sensations she had just experienced Seraph's cock continued to pour cum inside her. A few seconds passed with his cock slowly filling her with cum before she raised her head to look into his eyes and replied to his praise. He continues to looked at her in silence as she asks him about his moan earlier. At her words he chuckles briefly. Beloved Potentate? Now that is a very nice form of address. As to your question, if I had desired you to maintain the single slow pace I would have ordered so. Sometimes the anticipation is just as good, occasionally even better, than the act itself. Every time you slowly drew yourself up my cock it was with the knowledge that soon you would drive yourself back down on it. That was why I moaned.

Seraph remains inside Ryu as her passage fills up with cum, and he continues to squirt more inside her. With no-where else to go the cum is slowly forced past his cock and her tight walls to drip out of her. How does it feel to have your rear completely filled by your masters cum? To have it ooze past your tight walls being spread wide apart by my cock?

Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:54 pm
Profile YIM

Thank you, master, that's all I wanted to know. She shouldn't question his orders, he knew what he was doing and her behaviour seemed quite annoying to herself sometimes. At least he didn't complain about the way she continued her work anyway, the way she used to follow his orders even though she was anxious about them. It may have been a mistake, but he didn't seem to be bothered so everything was just fine, at least for the redhead being captured by the throne he sat on.

While he filled her up she could feel how there was not much space left, the pressure began to increase when she was at the limit of reception and the seed began to drip out of her. She gazed downwards for a short moment before she looked up at him again to explain how it felt like. It is an honor, Master. It fills me with your warmth and the feeling I did something good, I feel inspired and encouraged to increase my efforts if possible by receiving such a praise, master. It is a very pleasant feeling, not only because it is something from yourself but because it is something I deserve just a bit if I mention my earlier behaviour of ignorance and disobedience, master.

Meanwhile she had stopped and he didn't complain, but there may be other tasks to do for her. A slave without an order is like a returnable bottle without multipath, so she longed for more than simply sitting on his cock while it filled her rear hole. Is there anything you want me to now, master? I feel somewhat useless if I have nothing to do if you don't mind me to say such a thing. I just want to serve you, master, and if I don't do it while I could I feel ashamed and embarassed for being that kind of pet...

Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:09 pm

When Ryu asked if he had anything more for her to do Seraph smiled at her as his cock finally stopped squirting cum into her hole. The part of the throne holding her suddenly started to shift, suddenly pulling her off his cock and moving her away from him. The sides of the throne seemed to widen, and although her hands remained trapped in the armrest they had been moved until they were held in place over the ends of the armrests, just below Seraph's hands, although a thin coating of mana prevented her from feeling his touch.

A hole appeared in the seat of the throne, coming to a stop just in front of Seraph's cock, as the throne spread liquid mana across the ground. Ryu's legs were held in the mana coating the ground, and her body was held in the indentation. Her position forced her arms to go backwards slightly, and also nestled Seraph's cock between her two breasts. Ryu could move her body up and down, and her head had complete freedom of movement, but she was otherwise held immobile. Four thin rings flowed out from the throne, two per breast, and the rings clamped around the base of her breast and her nipple before forcing them together. As soon as her nipples were held against each other Seraph spoke. Whenever you are in that position I expect you to use your breasts to give me pleasure. If you can reach you may also use your tongue, but not if doing so causes your breasts to stop pleasuring me. Do you understand, my pet?

Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:29 pm
Profile YIM

Her new situation didn't bother Ryu at all, she knew she would serve him in a special way where she would have to work most of the time. She had been a willing slave since he decreased her state to a toy twice so she wouldn't give up until he'd leave and still considered her as a pet. The position he chose her to pleasure him from seemed to be kind of uncomfortable for her, but as she mentioned already she enjoyed to be tied up in some ways and this one had been no exception. The rings that held her breasts together around his member were also a nice addition, she wouldn't have to use her tied arms and would be able to use the ability of those rings, it seemed like they never lost their strength and so they were quite useful.

I understood. I will try my best to spend pleasure, master. At first she wanted to get used to her new stance and without using her tongue at all, so she slowly began to move her body upwards while she analyzed the size of his cock compared to her breasts so it wouldn't stop the stimulation for a single moment. It worked quite well and while she got more confident about the thrusts of her body, she began to increase the pace a little further just when she reached the point that would make her anxious about her task and kept going for some time. Not that long though, so she'd have the chance to do what he wanted her to.

Even though he didn't order her to use her tongue at all, she knew that he prefered such subjection and kind of behaviour towards him. When she moved further downwards again her tongue moved out to simply lick his hardened tip at first and when she moved up again she could be able to stimulate his member with the tip of the fleshy appendage. After some more thrusts she continued the work with her tongue a little more intense, she began to circle around his tip, doing a full rotation when she made her way up and down again so she'd get back to her starting point.

Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:20 pm

As Ryu started to move, slowly at first, Seraph smiled. With the throne holding her breasts together while her body was held mostly immobilised he was fulfilling her desire to be bound up. He let her continued at her own pace, and soon was rewarded by her soft orbs being pulled along the two sides of his cock faster and faster while her tongue started to play with the tip of his cock. Now it was time to add the last feature of this position.

From the rings looped around the bases of her breasts two thin streaks of light climbed up her body until they were both behind her head and neck. Once there those thin streaks became a spiders web of thin light tendrils which locked her head in place facing his cock.

You may use your mouth and lips with the same condition as your tongue. And I expect you to thank me for the privilege of doing so. Not that she had any choice in the matter. With her head locking in position like it was if she continued with her previous movements she would be forced to take the head of his cock in her mouth every time she moved down.

Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:48 pm
Profile YIM

With her head locked in position she couldn't resist even if she intended to, but for now she was fine with it anyway. When he wanted her to use her mouth and lips as well she was indeed thankful. It seemed to be a logical exchange for the pleasure his earlier penetration created and due the fact he was her master she would thank him for her task as he wanted her to.

Yes, master, thank you very much that you trust me enough for such a privilege. After she said that she began to move again, his cock got squeezed by her soft orbs when she moved upwards while her tongue took care of his hardened tip and when she moved down she opened her lips slightly. They got forced to diverge by his size, slowly her mouth began to enclose around his cock until his tip had been fully inside, her tongue still circled around him as she did.

She began to move up again, everything seemed to be performed in the opposite direction, at first she allowed her lips to close slowly when the tip of his cock withdrew and her tongue took care of his hardened tip a little further just to repeat the whole movement again. It didn't take long for Ryu to get used to her new task, she quickly set up an appropriate pace for her current position and could be only increased if she wanted to risk the smoothness of her movements. The redhead emitted a low moan every now and then, his cock stimulated her slightly which seemed to be pleasant and enjoyable for her as well.

Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:35 pm

Seraph smiled and his fingers drummed against the hand rests. The impacts sent ripples through the liquid mana coating that separated her hands from his and the mana that had made her into a part of Seraph's throne started circulating around her hands and arms. The sensation of her mouth taking in the head of his cock, and her soft breasts forming a channel to stimulate its entire length every time she moved, was very good. Her pace was good as well, one that was just as fast as she could go while maintaining a smooth rhythm of movement.

As Ryu moaned slightly from the sensation of the inside of her breasts being rubbed by his cock Seraph's smile broadened. How does it feel to be in that position? To be rubbing your big breasts against your master's cock and to be fucking him with them my pet?

Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:16 am
Profile YIM

Ryu could feel the ripples his fingers created, maybe a sign of impatience, but she doubted it annoyed him in a single way so she continued with confidence. Her eyes gazed up at him and locked on his, his broadened smile sent a wave of satisfaction through her due the fact he seemed to like what she did. To answer him her mouth and tongue withdrew from his cock for a short moment while she still moved her body up and down to keep him stimulated. It feels very pleasant, I can feel the warmth of your beneficial cock while it throbs by the blood that hastens through it. Your pet is honored to serve you like this and this sends waves of pleasure through me, master.

Large breasts continued to massage his member when she returned to her earlier pattern, meanwhile she didn't slow down with her thrusts and allowed her lips, mouth and tongue to stimulate him further, this time she even tried to increase the pace slightly so he would be satisfied with her behaviour. With her arms and legs locked in position it was everything she could do, spend him pleasure due the fact she desired to do it and not because she was a slave of her own mind. Maybe she was, but when the angel showed up she couldn't help but obey.

Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:58 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 189 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 13  Next