View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 9:22 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 189 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Special Lesson (Ryu) 

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
Post Re: Special Lesson (Ryu)
Seraph smiled at her answer, and when he saw the submission in her soul that smile only grew. He let her continue for a few more strokes before he decided to bring her loyalty, and submission, into the open. To make her say it aloud, and in doing so imprint it into her subconscious mind. Tell me Ryu. Why do you serve me?

He expected her to continue moving, and the web holding her head in place did not waver this time. Her answer would probably be broken up by whenever her mouth was around his cock, and she would have to pause her answer and wait until she completed her movement down and moved up again enough to be able to answer him.

If she answered correctly he would get her to repeat it every time her mouth was free, if not he would have to guide her until she did.

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:24 am
Profile YIM

His question made her quite anxious, she never really thought about the reason she served him as she did some times already. The redhead continued moving for some more thrusts before she actually made up her mind, it didn't bother her but maybe he wouldn't be that glad to hear something he wouldn't accept. Master, I serve you... Mmph!... because I am your... subordinate, your pet. It makes me happy to serve my master... Hmph!... with everything he wants and even if he... would treat me as bad as possible, I... would be a loyal server anyway, of course... just as long as he accepts me.

Her eyes had been locked on his all the time, sometimes her statement got interrupted by her task she used to continue as he may expected her to, even the web wouldn't allow her to answer completely in one full sentence. The student continued her work even after her words, not quite sure about what he must think about her after all. She knew she would have to learn many things, so he seemed to be the right person to address in such a situation. To obey him may not spend her pleasure all the time, but as much experience as she could take.

Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:13 pm

Seraph smiled at her words, and his smile was warm and accepting. One of his hands reaches up and strokes her cheek while she moves, and the mana coating the top of one of her hands flows away as his other hand rubs hers. She had taken some time to come up with an answer, but it was a difficult question and Seraph preferred her to get the right answer after a wait than the wrong answer immediately. Very good Ryu. As long as you keep that mindset I will accept you as my pet. Careful choice of words implied that she should treat being his pet as a privilege, a right she had earned and would have to prove she was still worthy of it.

To assist with that Seraph wanted to focus her mind on a single short sentence she had spoken, wanted that simple sentence, that single tenant burned into her mind. You said it makes you happy to serve your master, repeat that phrase whenever your mouth is not otherwise busy. With that order given he settled down with a smile to the sensation of her breasts forming a passage for his cock, of her mouth sucking the head of his cock and whenever it wasn't sucking him her voice repeated the simple phrase It makes me happy to serve my master over and over.

Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:49 pm
Profile YIM

With his next order she tried to customize her movements to respond suitably to what he wanted her to say all the time, over and over again. Yes, master. Just after she said it she repeated the words he wanted her to say every now and then, the words that seemed to be imprinted into her mind over time. It makes me happy to serve my master.

That simply phrase had been repeated over and over again, her movements made it able for her to speak between her thrusts. She made some thrusts before she left out the stimulation with her mouth and tongue, just to repeat the phrase in the time of one repetition of her movement. Her eyes still glanced up at him and every time it was possible for her, she repeated the sentence with a smile before she returned to her work, low moans escaped her while his cock stimulated her breasts as well.

Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:10 pm

As Ryu used her breasts to fuck him, occasionally releasing a low moan, her words echoed through the room. Seraph focused for a moment as she stopped using her mouth so that she could state the phrase in time with her thrusts with her breasts, and in response every time she said the phrase she heard it echo in both of her ears again and again, and they quickly stacked up. After a dozen thrusts all she could hear was her voice saying those words in each of her ears twelve times at once. Although they were all slightly off time with each other and the words fused together she understood each voice clearly, and with every time she said it another voice was added.

Seraph caused the web on the back of her head to lift it up and force her to look straight at him. His voice sounded in her mind as hers continued to grow in volume in her ears. Repeat it in time with the pace you set with your breasts, and move them as fast as you are able to maintain a steady rhythm.

Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:31 pm
Profile YIM

The voices of herself inside her head seemed to show an effect after a short time, her confidence about what she said every now and then grew, her mind actually was about to get convinced further by her statement that echoed through the room and her mind all the time. While the web on her head made it impossible for her to continue to suck his cock suitably enough, so she simply used the time to follow his order and began to continue her movement, every time her breasts left the tip of his cock behind when they were down at its base she began to speak.
It makes me happy to serve my master.

Ryu's statement had been finished every time her breasts moved up to his tip and down again, and she spoke clearly but obviously fast enough so that she was able to set up a rhythm that would most likely please him. She was not quite sure how long she would be able to repeat the statement until she would hate the rising volume of her own voice in her mind, but if he wanted her to hear it, it would be worth it. Of course she understood what he used it for, the resistance of her mind had been kept at a minimum so she'd imprint that phrase into her mind. Not because she repeated it all the time but because she wanted it to.

Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:04 pm

Seraph let the spell build up until she had nearly a hundred voices in each of her ears, repeating the phrase over and over again. He suddenly dispelled the spell, and the voices ceased. Yet they also did not. Even though he had dispelled the spell creating the voices that phrase had been imprinted into her mind, and whenever her mind wandered she would hear it.

As the web guides Ryu's head down to resume stimulating his cock Seraph speaks That will do, for now at least. Go back to using your mouth and tongue to please me. As she thrusts something is subtly changing, each time she moves her legs slip backwards a little and her body drops slightly. She can take more of his cock in her mouth, but her breasts start to be lightly stretched as the rings hold them in the exact same position despite her bodies movement. Tell me Ryu, do you want the rings to tighten around your breasts and nipples?

Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:52 pm
Profile YIM

Yes, master. The end of her statement seemed to fade when she began to use what he wanted her to. Of course she liked the way how the voices suddenly disappeared and only reappeared when she thought about him again and it seemed to be another opportunity to show how obedient she was at that point. When she was able to take more of his cock in her mouth due the fact she dropped slightly with every thrust she didn't hesitate her, her lips enclosed around his length when she kept her thrusts and began to tease the hardened tip with her tongue to keep the desired flavor and taste as long as possible.

His next question wasn't a question intentionally, at least Ryu guessed it. If he asked a question he meant it to be an order or something similar, or even a hidden request. She withdrew for a short moment but just within one thrust, meanwhile her tongue didn't leave his member so her speech may appear to be weird at first, but the words could have been easily recognized as "Yes, master, I'd like them to tighten around my breasts and nipples if you don't mind." Afterwards she simply kept going as before, she didn't really mind if he was going to do it but she knew that she had answered suitably.

Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:09 pm

As Ryu answered his question Seraph smiled, partly at her response but mostly at the fact she seemed to have learnt the lesson to say she wanted anything he asked. Which of course he would give her. The rings tightened, constricting around the base of her nipples and breasts and forcing them into further prominence, as well as causing some pain as they squeezed a little too tight. But since Ryu had revealed she liked the pain, and because Seraph himself had wanted this, he doubted she would dislike the pain.

Seraph let her continue for several movements before deciding to take a more personal hand. His hands left the armrests and grabbed the sides of her breasts. Squeezing them together he forced her soft tits to flow all around his cock. Stop moving your body. As Ryu suddenly froze in her position Seraph started to thrust with his hips, pushing through the tight valley caused by her tits as he mashed them against each other. The web shifted and as he finished each thrust it touched her lips. Lick it whenever it is within reach and kiss it before I start to move down.

Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:21 pm
Profile YIM

When her breasts got squeezed by the rings he allowed to appear from his throne she could feel how some pain got caused by those rings, but it simply aroused her further and felt pleasant for the redhead due her thoughts and mind towards such treatment. She cried out gently, even though it was dull, when the pleasant pain spread through her mounds she couldn't help to admit the feeling. At his command she immediately stopped moving, waiting for his cock to get thrusted in the very tight passage between her breasts. Ryu moaned gentle with every thrust, his hands created more tightness and so stimulation as well, his new order would have been fullfilled in a very short amount of time.

Yes, master. Thank you for such a present, that I am allowed to kiss your cock is an honorable task. It had been the truth, usually she simply sucked his cock but he never really ordered her to do something similar. Even with the new stimulation she did what he wanted, due the fact his cock reached up to her lips every time she used her tongue as he wanted her to lick his errected cock whenever possible and kissed the hardened tip every time before he moved down.

Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:11 pm

As Ryu's lips kissed the tip of his cock while her tongue licked whatever part of him it could reach Seraph felt a shiver of pleasure run through him. In response he increased the tempo of his movements, and soon he was rapidly shafting into her cleavage. However after each thrust he paused to allow her to kiss the tip and for her tongue to run along his length for a few seconds before he drew his hips back and thrusted again.

Part of the pleasure was the sensation of his cock plunging through the soft valley formed by her breasts and the sensation of her lips kissing against his tip while her tongue licked at his shaft. But only part. The fact that not only did Ryu willingly provide the stimulation, but she genuinely believed that he had given her a gift. That even though the actual pleasure her body felt was minimal, especially compared to when he fucked her cunt or ass at this pace, she still welcomed it just as much. The simple fact that he wanted it was enough for her to desire it, to offer it.

As he continued to thrust he asked Do you want my cum in your mouth, on your face, or on your tits?

Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:41 pm
Profile YIM

The desired flavor of his cock began to rest on her tongue every time she licked his member suitably, she knew it may be just his interest in her to perform such an action but she was glad he allowed her to do it anyway. Her lips slightly began to tingle in anticipation after each thrust he allowed her to kiss the hardened tip of his cock again and again, it may appear that she just served him but she willingly wanted to please him and even the slightest sign of pleasure within herself felt like a praise of her master. Even if he didn't say or mentioned it at all, the fact he even allowed his slave to feel pleasure had been enough for her to comply with such an agreement and her earlier statement.

Another question he asked, it seemed like a quite obvious answer he would receive but she thought about it again before she spoke, of course not interrupting her movements for a single moment. I'd like you to release it in my mouth, master, but your cum is such a desired and honorable gift. If you don't mind I'd like you to choose, master, whatever you prefer makes me happy. The old phrase returned to her mind, she was happy to serve her master so it would be only fair if he would decide where his 'gift' would be released. She desired his cum, but it was his and she wouldn't mind what he would choose, it would just show her own subjection towards him and possibly the way he thought about her. Still, it may annoy him that she couldn't make up a decision at all, she returned to her task and waited for him to make up his mind.

Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:19 pm

At her answer Seraph smile broadens, not that she can see it in her current position. A very good answer, my pet. It answers the question, yet also ensures that I know that whatever choice I make you are happy with. He continues to thrust in between her mounds and lets out a moan. As his moan ends his cock twitches, and without changing pace he suddenly cums. As he thrusts he expects her to continue her ministrations, although when she is kissing his tip any cum that squirts out enters her mouth. Otherwise it simply spurts onto her face, or the insides of her breasts.

After a few seconds Ryu's face, and the insides of her breasts, are coated with cum. He decides that for being such a devoted little pet and continuing to follow his instructions, even though his cum is spraying across her face, he will give her a reward. The next time he thrusts and when she kisses the tip his hands roughly squeeze her tits as he pulls them away. Without any further warning the web pushes her head rapidly down and he thrusts with his hips, only stopping when his cock is pouring cum directly down Ryu's throat. For being such a good and loyal pet you deserve a chance to drink my cum properly.

Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:49 pm
Profile YIM

With her face completely covered she must've looked like a mess, at least her hair wouldn't be as much covered with cum as her face, most likely just the tips of her bangs. Suddenly he began to squeeze her sensitive mounds roughly as he pulls them away, the sudden wave of pleasure and pain by the rings forced her to cry out by the sensations. Of course her mouth had been wide open at that time and the sudden change of the web was something she didn't expect at all, her head got pushed downwards on his cock and he thrusts it further inside, she drank his cum willingly even though her eyes seemed to widen by the strange feeling when she got forced to swallow cum and ignored her gag all the time.

Ryu heard his praise and the fact she earned something, the chance to taste his cum again. She mumbled something with his shaft within her mouth, just something to express her gratitude towards him even before she was able to speak again to make sure he'd understand she liked the offered drink. It was amazing for her that she could consume such a liquid without hesitation and without to cough it out afterwards. The redhead moaned once to express the pleasure to drink and the fact his stimulation felt good, she still feared he may get annoyed by her so she tried to keep her state as good as possible. It makes me happy to serve my master.

Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:04 pm

As Ryu's mouth, throat and tongue all worked to either drink his cum or stimulate his cock he felt her moan once as an expression of her pleasure at being allowed to drink his cum. Seraph let a sigh of pleasure slip through his lips as his hands continued to roughly knead and play with her tits, jiggling them around as his grip left red marks along their sides. All the while his cock continued to squirt cum into her mouth, and down her throat.

Eventually Seraph stopped cumming, and he held his cock in Ryu's mouth long enough for her to clean it. Once she had done that he settled back down in his throne, and the web trapping her head forced her to look up at him as he released her breasts. He smiled down at her cum splattered face and breasts. You look very pretty when your covered like that, my pet. Like my own pet slut. You don't mind me calling you that do you? I would hate to call you something that you aren't. Seraph smiled down at her as those pretty subservient eyes looked up into his.

Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:54 am
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 189 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next