View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 9:39 pm

Reply to topic  [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
 Art Can Be Fun (Ryu) 

Post Re: Art Can Be Fun (Ryu)
Beca managed to get most of Ryu cum in her mouth but the rest was on her face as her tongue once more pumped into your love hole as she tried to milk you dry of you cum, suddenly it was like her tongue had swelled within your love hole and it was hitting the top of your cervix pounding in a rhythm, as if gravity had reversed and your legs feel like there wrapped around Beca waist but your back is on a surface and your body feels as if it was being thrust upward each time, looking down you see the angel you was having sex with his beautiful green eyes never leaving your face as he smiles at you. Calidare thrusting continued deep into your flower his skill has managed to keep you cumming sending huge waves of pleasure throughout your body radiating from your neither area to the top of your head. Calidare chuckles “I’m pleased your enjoying it my little Princess Priestess, But I’m not Beca though I could arrange it for her to come to this school if it is your desire to see her once more, ill do this for my little Princess.” Calidare tells you his cock swelling even more within you velvet tunnel the tip of his cock teasing your G-Spot within you.

Calidare Art Gallery

Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:34 pm
Profile YIM WWW

It seemed like everything had been a vision, not really a vision due she was uncertain if it was real or not by the time he managed to get her back to reality. Everything appeared to be real, maybe it was, but she couldn't help to enjoy it anyway. Ryu knew there had been a girl called Beca and Ruby seemed to be interested in her for a reason, but her remembrance was almost as bad as other ones if a memory hadn't been used for a while. But, the thing that really startled her was that he took advantage of her while she had a vision or something similar even though he said he was her earlier company. Maybe he was a pretty handsome male angel from her past who took care of her appearance and spirit for several time periods and she willingly took his treatment, but that didn't explain her whole situation at all.

M-maybe later, I'd like to see her later... AH! Please, don't stop! His treatment affected her, he tossed her to her release while being in a vision and he caught the same moment as Beca which was amazing. The pleasure spread through her body and she emitted low cries and deep moans when he thrusted in her, she had desired his cock from the beginning even though she didn't want to admit it at first and she didn't experience the feeling when he entered her the first time again. It was a pity though, but she would have to deal it and it was totally worth the pleasure he created which almost drove her to a second climax when he teased her sensitive spot.

Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:13 pm

I chuckle as I keep thrusting upward, her back on the wall still the sound of her butt banging into the wall each thrust I do, forcing her panted breasts to bounce the paint on the rest of her body mixing its colors together as the paint on her backside smears up and down the wall that she on. “As you wish Princess, ill continued as long as you desire me to fulfill your need.” I had explained to Ryu making my cock swell larger within her love hole and sprouting ticklers on the tip of my penis head to further increase her pleasure.

As soon as you feel the ticklers granting you even more pleasure you could feel yourself slipping back into the visions once more but the question that seems to pop into your mind is ‘Do I want another vision right now?’ You can just see where the vision will be going back in the pool cave but its blurred as if you haven’t decided to see the vision yet.

Calidare Art Gallery

Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:56 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Thank you so much! AHH! The girl released another cry before she felt the increasing pleasure within her, another sensation somewhere inside affected her begging body and began to feel the opening of another release quite soon. Of course it would take some time, but his stimulation was pretty effective. Her hands got hold on to his shoulders by the pleasure she felt, her body desired more of him and she'd use her situation as good as possible.

The sudden thought in her mind wasn't that welcome, maybe later when she would reach her peak again and her mind tried to suppress it, hopefully successfull. Her legs wrapped around his waist, the redhead bounced with every thrust and so did her chest, the soft flesh followed her movements quite well and spread the paint across her body, slowly beginning to pour down on the wall where her shape seemed to come down pretty well. While her mind seemed to take care of the vision and her body craved for another release, the mixed colors on her body created a nice pattern on the wall behind her.

Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:32 pm

I had notice her eyes start to unfocused but soon returned her focus to me once more, it was clear she was also enjoying the now at the moment. As Ryu reaches around to my shoulder she can feel the soft feathers on the base of my wings, I grin at Ryu “I have control of all parts of my body and I can even increase the size if that’s what you like.” I ask you but as your distracted I created a couple of tentacles near the base of my back as they remain out of her sight they move between are legs and thrust into Ryu ass the slickness making it easy to slide in and they begin to thrust up as one before the start to piston one slowly moving up as the other one begins to move down and reversing once more.

”Mmm your ass is so tight, does this bother you or create a new kind of pleasure?” I as Ryu as my shaft becomes more ribbed as I thrust into her harder admiring how her breasts bounce before me as I increase the thrusting to see how high I could make them bounce each time my member driving deep into her pleasure hole.

Calidare Art Gallery

Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:12 pm
Profile YIM WWW

It's amazing! AH! Simply amazing, Calidare! She couldn't helpt but to moan harder after another cry of her made it obvious that the tentacles had entered her. Their rhythm was a very pleasant feeling, her interest in the uncomfortable pain and the resulting pleasure seemed quite obvious for a reason when she began to admit the feeling. Her reponse just increased the truth of her reply, accompanied by more moans and gasps by his member and the tentacles.

While her hands could feel the feathers of his wings and the always odd base of them, the way they belonged to an angel's body always fascinated her. Still, there wasn't time to think about such a thing yet, to receive more pleasure was her goal and his appearance just made her a quiet and willing woman. Whatever they shared earlier, it had been a pity she missed the chance to try it earlier. Then she thought it would be appropriate to return to his earlier statement, she doubted she'd be able to take everything he could create, but it was worth trying. Yes, your priestess wants you to increase the size of your cock, Calidare! I just want more, it depends on you how much you think I can take! Arghh!!

Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:32 pm

I grin as my upward thrust increase, making her breasts bounce higher with each hard thrust. “As you wish my Priestess but if its to much you have to let me know, I might get carried away.” I tell you and suddenly without warning the girth of my member increased three more inches and now the tip of my head was banging hard on the opening of your cervix feeling as if it was trying to break throw with each thrust into your velvet hole.

The tentacles that was pistoning within your anus also changed form as the heads swelled and the sides felt like there was some kind of ticklers and ribbing as the tentacles began to pulsated as well within your backdoor. “How is that my Priestess you think you can take more?” I ask you as my mouth takes hold of one of your bouncing nipple and I begin to suck and tease the harden nub, my tongue encircling it feeling the texture of it as I grin and make the nipple I’m sucking on even more sensitive then normal.

Calidare Art Gallery

Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:45 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Even with the strange and most likely painful feeling of his member on her cervix you could tell the redhead liked it as much as before. But she wasn't satisfied yet, she wanted to receive more from her company due he offered it and simply because the pleasure was about to build up within her. She cried out once again as the tentacles in her rear hole began to change their appearance, the sensations immediately increased the strength of her moans if she'd release herself every second.

Her mouth wide open all the time due the fact there had been no chance to close it anyway, she responded to his question as quick as possible. Yes, I think... AH!... I can take some more! Please more! ARGH! I beg you! Her moans and cries continued afterwards, her bouncing body in his grip while his mouth began to take care of her breast was a welcome additional stimulation, the redhead was about to get overwhelmed by the pure bliss his penetration created.

Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:55 pm

I decided to take this one step more with the pleasure I was giving her, it this form of pleasure it would be pure sexual torture, over whelming pleasure built up but no release until I let it be released. “Ok my Priestess lets see how much you can take then.” I said to her with a warm voice and increased the size of my cock as I was pulling out some, the thickness of my cock was now five inches wide but I was ready to decrease the thickness at a moments notice. Thrusting in her hard my shaft hit the cervix hard and forced its way into the opening of her uterus hitting on the top part of your womb.

The pulsating of my member was sending waves of pleasure throw you building on the pleasure you was feeling, even if this was what it took to help you to cum you would not be able to but the pleasure would build and stack on top of the other till I released that block.

I then made each nerve fiber in your body hyper sensitive to pleasure I grinned at how your reaction might look the size of the tentacles within your rear began pumping faster and just slightly deeper as I continued to suck on your nipple my other hand grasped your free bouncing breast, my thumb rubbing on your hard nipple the newly hyper sensitivity was causing you more pleasure then before. The only thing holding you up at this moment was the way your sex was being held up with my shaft thrusting in and out of you and your arms around my neck and the wall that was slick with paint and your body moister.

Calidare Art Gallery

Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:50 pm
Profile YIM WWW

T-thank you so much, ARGH! His increased size forced her to cry out with every thrust, not just because it created pain but also pleasure would be felt by the lust filled redhead. Even when his cock began to reach up to her uterus she didn't want to complain, her way to deal with pain had been more pleasant than anything else, it simply got her further aroused and so she reacted. Ryu increased the grip on his shoulders so she would feel every thrust more significantly, the student cried out louder when she was about to lose control of her body.

It didn't matter how far the pleasure went, she couldn't climax at all. Her skin began to tickle by the sensations that filled her up, she was about to beg to herself, to force her body to climax due the fact she couldn't stand such an action, to deny the sheer satisfaction of an orgasm was a welcome change but it seemed to be uncomfortable for her as well. Still, she didn't complain and took his thrusts while her eyes locked on his to make sure she would be able to keep eye contact all the time.

With the tentacles increased efforts she was getting mad about her position, he began to suck on her nipple and she released another hard moan before she continued to cry. It seemed like he blocked her ability to climax with some kind of magic, the thought seemed quite odd but with every second and every thrust that passed by she got more and more impatient. Please, please... AHHH!... let me climax, I beg you! UNGH! Please release me my beloved Calidare! AH!

Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:27 pm

A word from her had caught me off guard but I sent a warm feeling throughout my being to hear such beautiful words ‘my beloved Calidare’ it seemed she had some understanding of magic and knew I was the one who cast it on her. “As you wish my love, as you wish..” I said to her my thrusting increasing and I could feel my self starting to get close as well.

I released the block that had prevented her from cumming but with it help back that long she would find that when she would cum it would be as if it was ten fold orgasm all at once. My shaft was starting to twitch ready to shoot my load inside of her warm womb but I would wait till Ryu had finished her own orgasm before mine would start, even the tentacles within her backside was starting to twitch anticipating its release as well.

My hand still groping her breast the thumb encircling the hard nipple as my mouth sucked deeply on the other nipple my tongue teasing the tip of the nub and my teeth playfully biting on it every so often her body so sensitive the slightest touch transferred to her mind pleasure with heighten waves of pleasure.

Calidare Art Gallery

Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:45 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Without the obstacle in her way to reach her peak successfully she kept it back for just a second before she couldn't stand it anymore and released herself. But this time something was wrong, or at least different, she could feel how she got overwhelmed by the pleasure as usual and yelled with glee when she came, but the sensations that rushed through her body had been much more pleasant than everything else she discovered until that point. It felt like her body got overwhelmed by more than just one wave of pleasure and she released herself more than one time, her orgasms got accompanied by a delightful cry.

Her muscles tensed by the intense pleasure, just his cock and the grip on his shoulders as well as her legs wrapped around his waist seemed to keep her in the air. Her head feel backwards into her neck, her mouth wide open and even her tongue rested at the edge of the entrance. The release had been very strong, she wasn't even sure how he had been able to do something like that but it had been an amazing satisfaction afterwards.

She panted gently, knowing that he most likely released himself while she came but she couldn't guess it at all due the fact her own body liquid had been captured inside by his huge member which filled her passage completely, so the mix would stay inside until he withdrew if he intended to. Within her state of sheer bliss she smiled and slowly regained control of her body, her head leaned against the wall with her mouth still wide open but she already managed to put her tongue back in. Thank you very much for such a release, my angel.

Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:39 pm

As Ryu came though I could feel her fighting not to, but it was inevitable that she would no matter how hard she tried to hold it back. Ryu release was all I had wanted before I would let loose my own orgasm as we both exploded are own desire, my cock deep within her and the tentacles within her anus exploded in her. The pressure could be felt on her uterus top as I ejaculated within her, the warm fluid filling her womb making it feel as if she was carrying and ready to give birth as the tentacles also filled her and started to leak from the side as the continued to thrust in and out of her ass pulsating violently within.

I pulled my member out of her velvet tunnel as both are cum flowed out of her the tentacles simply disappeared allowing the cum gush out suddenly as runs down your legs and mix with the mess of paint and cum from your love hole. “Your welcome my Priestess.” I tell you as you slip back into another vision within the pool cave Beca coming up between your legs giggling as Beca face drips with your orgasm the waves of pleasure not as intense as it was with Calidare but still pleasurable none the less. ”Wow that was a big orgasm Ryu, are all orgasms like that or just for you?” Beca asked innocently, at that moment you so a face in the entry pool with a big grin watching the two of you. It was Ruby and David head was next to Ruby both grinning from ear to ear.

Calidare Art Gallery

Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:40 pm
Profile YIM WWW

By the immense amount of cum released within her she could feel the pressure. It was an awkward and strange feeling, but the hot and smooth liquid spent warmth and made her comfortable anyway. Still, his amazing size rested within her until it got pulled out, the high amount of body fluids gushed out of her quickly by the control of her own muscles. The redhead gasped when they ran out of her, the sensation overwhelmed her completely and she allowed her body to fall limp, accompanied by his words. Ryu breathed rather heavily, but not because she was exhausted or anything, just before she fell into another vision.

At first Ryu intended to answer the innocent question of Beca, but then she spotted two beings in the entrance to the cave. "It... depends." While she supressed her embarassment at that point with the help of the useful alcohol, she stood up and watched how the remaining juice of herself dripped on the floor, most likely the rest Beca wasn't able to catch. She then turned around, blushed a little further, one arm covered her chest already while the other one tried to hide her own dripping entrance. "Never seen a naked woman, or even two? Ruby? David? What do you want anyway?" It seemed like Beca just hid behind her, the fact to be naked in front of her brother must have been a weird experience at that point.

Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:17 pm

David looked over to Beca and grinned, “So Beca, how was it? You can tell your big brother now can’t you?” David chuckled seeing how red Beca cheeks was turning, David gaze drifted over to Ryu who was standing at this point covering her breasts and lower sex and smiled as he saw the glistening love juices on the inside of Ryu legs. Ruby had got out of the small pool that David and her came in from and walked over to Ryu smiling mischievously getting behind Ryu and placed her hand between Ryu legs from the behind her and giggled. “Wow Ryu your so wet, she must be really good to get you this wet.” Ruby finger slides up and between your folds as she tease your clit.

David walked over to Ryu with a smile and takes Ryu wrists not hard but firmly. “You do know we saw the whole thing don’t you? Well least most of it that is. So why hide your perfect body from me Hmm?” David said as he slowly pulled your hands away to reveal your secret treasures you was trying to hide, he bent over and flicked his tongue at one of your erect nipples and you felt Ruby from behind take hold of your free breast, her thumb starting to rub the other erect nipple. Beca who was now on her knees looked p and the new show that was taking place and she cleared her throat as she looked at the three naked people before her one being her brother, “Uhmm is there any thing you like me to do?” beca asked and bit her lip as she blushed even more.

Calidare Art Gallery

Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:41 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next