View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 9:26 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 189 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Special Lesson (Ryu) 

Post Re: Special Lesson (Ryu)
Like earlier that day he stopped to release his seed, just after that point Ryu quickly began to work on his shaft again. Her tongue began to clean his length, the part within her mouth would be cleaned by the fleshy appendage with a slow but accurate pace. Meanwhile her lips got hold onto the base of his cock and the redhead created a suction with her mouth, allowing herself to yank out the remaining cum left within his member. After she was done and he settled back down in his throne, the member withdrew when the web forced her to gaze up at him, her own eyes automatically locked on his.

Even if she couldn't see the red marks on her breasts, she felt them significantly when he released his grip on them. She took a deep breath to get some more air than with his cock in her mouth before she responded to his words, a soft smile on face as usual. That's very kind, master, I don't mind if you call me like that. I am your pet slut if you want me to be, my new title is an honor and makes me happy if you like to call me like that. For the moment Ryu waited for further instructions, not quite sure if he wanted her to continue or simply wanted her to answer his question.

Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:08 am

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
Seraph's smile grew at her words, and he stroked her cum splattered cheek with one of his hands. The gesture of praise did cover the tips of his fingers in cum, but he simply moved them to her mouth and let her suck the cum off them. While she did that he considered what to do with her next.

As Seraph pulled his fingers out of her mouth he came to a decision. The throne started to shift Ryu once again. Pulling her up his throne and holding her over his lap again. Her body was facing away from him this time, and her legs were forced to wrap backwards around his waist. Her hands however were partly released from the chair. They had been released from the the armrests, but now had a manacle around each wrist connected to the throne by a chain. The chain was always taut, and the excess chain flowed into or out of the throne. As such her arms had freedom of movement, but Seraph could change that at any time.

With her cunt hovering over his cock Seraph teased her clit with it before she was suddenly dropped down over it. Once it was fully buried in her cunt she was held in place. Without moving please my cock. Just tighten and relax your inner walls.

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:31 pm
Profile YIM

Not to complain or question his movements was something she had already learned, so she didn't say anything when her appearance got shifted again, her position most likely turned into something that should prove to be entertaining for him. Despite the fact her legs held a partly uncomfortable position and her arms were able to move some more than before, the usefulness of her limbs seemed to be almost none for her next order and the way she had to fullfil her task.

Ryu could resist the anticipation for a while, it didn't take long before he decided it was about time to fill her again. His cock held his impressive length and girth, the pain and pleasure spread through her again and it was almost impossible for her to resist the pleasure she would be able to receive by a simple movement. But he gave her the order not to move at all, simply to take care of his whole length with the muscles of her inner walls. As you wish, master.

The redhead tried not to move any muscle, her walls clamped tightly down on his member before they relaxed again and the student took another breath before she repeated the movement. This time her lack of experience shouldn't matter at all, such muscle contractions were similar to those of an orgasm so there wasn't much to learn at all, possibly the pace or even the duration of one contraction, but for now she wanted to do her best.

Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:50 pm

Seraph felt Ryu's inner walls tighten around him for a moment before they relaxed. Ryu took a breath before starting the next movement, but Seraph didn't mind. This was not for his immediate pleasure, but rather a lesson in technique he wanted to teach Ryu for her to use later. Of course that didn't mean that he wouldn't feel pleasure from her doing this, it just meant that such pleasure was a bonus. Good Girl Ryu. Just like that.

As her walls contracted and relaxed around him the gap between each relaxation and contraction slowly shrunk as Ryu became more used to the movements. As she did so Seraph watched her, assessing when she would be ready for the next step. For something to do while she leant this lesson a mirror formed in front of them both, allowing them both to see Ryu's front, and his cock buried in her cunt. Play with your breasts like a good slut.

Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:21 pm
Profile YIM

To get used to such a movement would may serve him in a way she would have to experience later, for now it was her task and she wouldn't question it any time. Seconds passed by, therefore contractions as well which became better performed with every single one. At least the time he offered her made it easier for the student to learn. Next to the order to play with her own breasts, the new mirror in front of the throne embarassed her a little but gave her something to look at. An image she wouldn't forget that easily.

Yes, master, as you wish. While the muscles of her walls contracted with more intensity than when she started, each hand grabbed the accompanying breast on their sides. Ryu began to massage them, leading them together in the middle while she squeezed them just to let them relax and allow them to return to their earlier position. One hand continued this movement while the other one focussed on the nipple, the hardened nub got tweaked, squeezed and sometimes pulled just to get released again, much for her own entertainment.

Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:33 am

Seraph smiled at Ryu over her shoulder, and his expression was reflected in the mirror. He enjoyed watching Ryu play with her large breasts, and his expression let her know that. As one hand squeezed a breast while the other played with her nipple Seraph reached around her and mirrored her movements, only on opposed breasts. On the breast that she was squeezing he manipulated her nipple, and on the other he squeezed her large orb. What do you think of the mirror Ryu?

When she answered Seraph chuckled briefly, and as her cunt tightened around him yet again he decided that she was used to controlling the muscle groups required and it was time to further her lesson. You may start to move if you think you can do so without stopping your inner walls. If you do so move very slowly. It would be interesting to see if she could manage to maintain the muscle control needed to continuously tighten and relax her inner walls while the pleasure from her riding his cock started to flow into her.

Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:09 am
Profile YIM

Gentle moans escaped the slave, red eyes stared into the mirror and met her master's ones. His smile revealed that he liked the image of her playing with her soft orbs, but suddenly it was like she forgot she looked at the mirror and felt the sudden touch of his hands which mirrored the movements of herself. Ryu gasped and moaned further, the sensitive nipple and breast flesh got stimulated and sent pleasure through every body part of herself. The mirror is simply an amazing piece of work. Thank you for such a view, master. I really appreciate it to watch ourselves if you don't mind me saying. It arouses your pet slut to watch herself being stimulated like this, master.

His next order got quickly performed, she knew he may not be pleased with her progress if she would begin too slow so she adjusted her rhythm a little. Yes, master. It may be a slow rhythm at first, but not as slow as he might have thought she would move and not too fast to perform something inaccurate. With the earlier size of his errected shaft and her new movements the pain and pleasure returned slowly, she tightened her muscles every time she rose her body just to relax when she moved down so his cock would be able to enter rather easily again.

Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:01 pm

Seraph quite enjoyed watching both his and Ryu's hands playing with her breasts, and her moans were becoming more and more frequent. Her walls gripped him tightly as she slowly moved up, and released when she moved down. Very pleasurable ... yet it was not the most pleasurable it could be. Relax when you rise, and tighten when you drop down. When Ryu complied, sending a new wave of pleasure through his cock as it was gripped tightly in her dropping cunt, he let out a moan of pleasure as he looked into Ryu's eyes in the mirror, his gold ones locking against the reflection of her red eyes.

He let her continue like that until he felt she had a fairly good understanding of the technique. Suddenly his grip on her breast and nipple tightened. You want me to give you the order that would let you move faster, that would let you impale yourself on me ... don't you?

It was clear that Seraph expected a positive response, but he also did not give the order in question. He still expected her to move slowly, even as he asked her if she wanted to ride him harder and faster.

Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:37 pm
Profile YIM

Yes, master. By the time Ryu got used to the technique and her new adjustment in movement like he wanted her to she couldn't simply feel that he liked it, but that herself did as well. Meanwhile she kept her rhythm, it was quite pleasant compared to her earlier move without experience, but it was inviting to feel more anyway. Still, the subordinate and partly conscious mind of the redhead would warn her to go on without permission. His moan as a sign of his own pleasure just increased the need to obey, so there wouldn't be a chance she'd do something unsolicited.

Ryu suddenly gasped, the sound of suprise in the air while his grip on her sensitive chest tightened. I'd like you to order me to do like that, master, but as your pet slut I will just serve you as you want me to. Such behaviour in front of a mirror while she partly looked at herself and the male she willingly pleased forced her cheeks to blush further the tiniest bit, her movements hadn't been interrupted even when his grip on her chest tightened. Waiting for further instructions, the redhead continued to move as usual.

Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:58 pm

Seraph chuckled at her response, his hands continuing to play with her opposing breast and nipple. And what a dutiful pet slut you are, very pleasurable to. I want you to moan, to beg for the chance to impale yourself on me, just like a slut. Seraph had every intention of doing so, he simply wanted to further erode any resistance she had left, no matter how suppressed it was at the moment.

When she complied and begged for him to let her speed up Seraph looked thoughtful for a second. You may move as hard and fast as you can, but ensure you do not stop squeezing and relaxing your walls as you do so. Seraph smiled at her again, and a feather extended from his throne and stroked her cheek in praise as Ryu started to move faster than before, taking his cock deeper inside her at a faster rate as she did so.

Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:20 pm
Profile YIM

Ryu moaned as he wanted her to, just before she begged him to allow her to speed up. Please, master, I beg you to allow your pet slut to impale herself on you faster and harder, please... Meanwhile her movements continued and hadn't been interrupted, her eyes still gazed at herself in the mirror, slowly moving up and down while her muscles took care of her inner walls around his errected member within her. All the time her hands took care of her breasts, stimulating the sensitive flesh. Ryu squeezed it, massaged it, tweaked her nipples and sometimes pulled them so the skin stretched itself a little, but every time she made sure he wasn't annoyed about any change.

His thoughtful look in the mirror may be a sign of annoyance, maybe she didn't beg hard enough to get what she desired and he obviously ordered her to do, even if he just ordered her to beg for it. She offered him a kind smile, her face and front partly covered with his cum as she did so, taking the praise of his feather on her cheek. Yes, master, thank you very much. Compared to her earlier rhythm she moved significantly faster than before while she made sure her muscles would squeeze his cock when she dropped herself on him just to relax again when she rose, moans accompanied her movements just as he wanted her to do.

Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:31 am

As Ryu thanked him for being allowed to move faster Seraph smile grew. He continued to play with her breast and nipple, matching the manipulation caused by Ryu's own hands as he did so. All the while she moved up and down on him, her walls gripping him as she moved down and relaxing when she moved up. She had learnt her lesson well, and even with the increased pace she managed to maintain the pattern. It would be interesting to see if she managed to keep that pattern as the pleasure she felt from both their hands playing with her breasts combined with the sensation of her cunt gripping him tightly.

To further 'help' her a feather extended from the throne's base, and its bell shaped tip moved towards Ryu's clit. As it latched on it started to suck her sensitive bud. How does it feel, my little pet slut? Enjoying yourself?

Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:25 am
Profile YIM

Ryu rose and dropped herself on his shaft every time accompanied by a moan, the stimulation on her sensitive breasts normally drove her to orgasm quite fast compared to other methods, but she didn't intend to complain. It spent pleasure, her eyes made out another movement while she watched themselves in the mirror. She could feel how it settled down and watched it, its chosen position on her clit may be a special one for her master, but when the bell on the feather's tip began to suck it she released a cry of pleasure. The pleasure changed significantly, her body reacted to the stimulation noticeable by the twitching of the muscles next to her tight entrance. Still, it didn't interrupt or disturb her earlier movements.

Ahh! It feels amazing, an incredible pleasure spreads through my entire body, master! It is quite enjoyable, thank you very much for such a kind of pleasure! Next to these facts it wouldn't take long for her to stumble over the edge of another orgasm, the pleasure increased in a way she couldn't explain at the moment and her body would release herself soon. This time she wanted to climax, but to obey as well, still it would be the hardest thing she would have to do while she doubted he was even close to his own release.

Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:57 am

Seraph chuckled as the suction caused by the feather sent a new intense wave of pleasure through Ryu's body. Even with all this pleasure, from our hands playing with your breasts, from the throne sucking your clit, and from your slutty body slamming itself down on my cock, you still remember to follow orders. Very good, my red haired pet slut. Very good Ryu. Seraph praises Ryu, and underlines his voice with a compel spell that reinforces his control over her and makes her want to hear more of his praise ... not that she really needs it. But it pays to be sure of these things.

Seraph lets Ryu continue for a brief period, before he sends another magical command to the throne. In response the bell clasped on Ryu's clit grows hundreds of tiny tentacles inside it, and these all dance across her sensitive bud as it continues to suck and release. Seraph can see her orgasm building, and can see her trying to fight it. It would be very interesting indeed to see just how long she can manage that, and if she can keep her muscle control even while orgasming.

Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:16 am
Profile YIM

Even with his praise, the praise she received because she still followed his orders, it felt simply amazing and it was a pleasant feeling to know how much she enjoyed her subordinance, there would be something she couldn't resist. While she continued the pleasure increased and pushed her to the limit, she could feel how her clit got stimulated rather intense, an intensity she simply couldn't resist to give in just to release herself, to feel the liberating satisfaction of an orgasm again. The seconds passed by, her body was begging for the orgasm she should already feel, but her mind was set and she wouldn't give up that easily.

But her body was weak, the point she normally orgasmed already passed by and she still tried to fight it, the time passed by and even if it were just minutes, it felt like ages before she couldn't take it anymore. She would have to face punishment if he intended to punish her, but even with such a mind there would be much more she'd have to learn before she could keep it back longer. The tickling sensations that rippled through her clit forced her to orgasm, the pleasure in her chest and her cunt were just the trigger to reach that point. M-master... I... I am cumming!

The satisfaction spread through her body while she emitted a passionate cry of joy only to get replaced by the pleasure of their stimulation. Her muscles remained controlled, even if it was hard to keep the muscle contractions of her normal orgasm back, meanwhile she continued to move and her hands still stimulated her slightly swollen orbs. With a subordinate and almost desperate tone to excuse herself, she decided to say something. P-please... master, forgive me, I didn't want to do that... If you want to punish me, please do it, I deserve proper treatment. I feel guilty... and I don't want you to be disappointed like earlier again, master.

Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:06 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 189 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next