View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 8:20 pm

Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Fun with Bunnies (for Alucard) 

As Alucard used the student, it felt glee at its ministrations. The very idea of being full again thrilled it. Suddenly Alucard had an idea. It looked about the room until it found what it desired, and then left...

Persephone would not feel Alucard's body moving as the alien left her room. The "cord" pushing into her cunt, rippling as her muscles gripped it, provided more than enough distraction to cover the almost-imperceptible movements. Another "cord" burrowed into her pussy, sliding alongside its compatriot to explore her pussy.

Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:41 am
Profile YIM

Persephone did not even feel a bit of the movements of Alucard going through her room and then leavin it, wrapped up as she was with the cords and now in her body. She purred low as another cord joined the other already in her wet pussy, sliding within her. She moaned as sexual tension began to mount once again, closing her eyes as she felt the pleasure and lust take over.

Persephone Williams

Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:45 pm

The "cords" shafted her pussy quite steadily now, eager to feed her hunger as well as Alucard's. Another "cord" pressed against the knot of her anus, ready to enter as the other "cords" on her flesh caressed the buttocks.

The alien had arrived at its destination, watching with a grin. Alucard had made the trip in a short amount of time, and now the alien was sitting, happily awaiting Seph's next climax as the "cord" finally pushed into her ass.

Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:55 pm
Profile YIM

Persephone belatedly found that she was still in her bunny costume and that it was chaffing her immensely. Not to mention how it was stretching with all of the cords slipping under them to get at her body. It'd be a shame if it got ripped, but she supposed it was late for stripping herself carefully of her clothes. At least she got her shoes off.

She wiggled her behind as she felt something pressing at her anus, waiting to enter through the orifice while the other two cords worked her into climax again. She wasn't sure if it was simply waiting for her to come before it plunged into her or if it was just waiting on a whim, either way...she knew it was going to be a long night.

"Mmm...aaah....aaah...."

Persephone Williams

Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:23 pm

(Actually, it was Alucard that waited for you to climax. The "cord" pushed into you anyway...)

The alien chuckled, the "cords" at her tits manipulating her delicate breasts as one of the "cords" nudged her clit. The "cords" in her soft flower violated her hole, becoming slicker with more of her juices.

Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:32 pm
Profile YIM

(What happens when you use the word 'it' for more than one subject at a time...and when I should get my glasses...dammit, I can't read a DAMN thing on this screen...XD Wait a moment...God, I'm blind...)

It didn't take long for her to climax again, her vagina clenching as her whole body tensed up. It was weaker than the last couple of ones she had, but it hadn't been much in the works. Persephone decided she would start to hold off on coming longer so that her releases were much bigger and more intense. Yes, she would build up her sexual tension until she exploded again.

Persephone Williams

Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:37 pm

(I'm half-blind today. My left contact is out, and I literally can't see six inches without it.)

Alucard enjoyed the small climax, knowing that much greater ones were soon to come. Its yellow eyes glowed as it watched the student inside it. One "cord" in her pussy finally hit bottom, reaching the woman's cervix. It did not penetrate into her womb, though, knowing that she wasn't far gone enough yet to welcome the pain it would bring. Instead it was content for now to use the woman's vagina.

The "cord" pressing her rear finally pushed in, bringing itself into her ass with a decisive thrust.

Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:46 pm
Profile YIM

(I'd like to think I can see without my glasses...thing is...I have to be pretty damn close to the screen otherwise I can read anything. XD)

Persephone squirmed a little, feeling one of the cords in her pussy hit as deep as they could go--for now. It was right not to go further, though. She wasn't ready to have it enter her womb. She bucked forward when she felt the other cord at her ass push into her without a moment's notice. She gritted her teeth, but eventually got use to the invasion.

Persephone Williams

Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:50 pm

The "cord" that had pressed into her rear was lubricated already by its own fluids as it pushed deeper into her ass. The "cord" pulsated lightly in her hole, heightening the feeling in Seph's vagina; the "cords" were oh, so close to each other as they pounded both her holes.

Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:53 pm
Profile YIM

"Nnn.....aah! Oh, gods...oh, gods...." she moaned, tossing her head left and right as she was fucked. The cord in her anus was well lubricated, it seemed, and had slipped in easily and was moving in there already, along with the others. She started to pant and moan loudly, wanting more, but having problem piecing together a coherent sentence at the moment.

Persephone Williams

Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:15 am

As if sensing her need, another "cord" slithered to her breasts, and as the first two at her tits held them together, the third began to shaft between them. All the while the other "cords" played with her erect nipples, her clit, her soft rear. The "cords" in her orfices made a steady pace in her body, shafting to a definite rhythm as Persephone tried to cry out for more.

Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:28 am
Profile YIM

Persephone seemed to enjoy being pushed to her physical limit as she sighed rather blissfully as more cords joined the others in torturing her with sexual delights. She moaned as a cord crawled up between her soft breasts and shaft her cleavage. Other cords played with whatever they could get theit metaphorical hands on, causing her to cry out even more.

"Mmmm...nn....aaaaa....ooooh.....yesssss...."

As the cords up her cunt and ass moved, she tried to spread her legs in an effort to let them in easier, inviting them to go as deep as they could.

Persephone Williams

Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:34 am

The "cords" securing her legs and arms loosened somewhat, giving Persephone greater control of her position as she was used by the "cords". Alucard enjoyed the woman's arousal, knowing that she would surely be enough to satisfy Alucard if she let her orgasms build slowly.

Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:45 am
Profile YIM

She rolled her hips and pushed herself down on the cords pushing into her, meeting imaginary hips as she did. She licked her lips and decided it was better just giving in. She would feed it to the best of her ability and come out having an experience beyond her own imagination.

Persephone Williams

Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:27 am

As Persephone bucked on the "cords", they became more responsive to her, sensing her having given in to their ministrations. The alien grinned, bringing another "cord" to reside between Persephone's full lips, happy to explore her warm, wet hole.

Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:38 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next