View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 3:22 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Full moon waltz (Vincent and SusanQin) 

Post Full moon waltz (Vincent and SusanQin)
Vincent smile when he finally notice the light reddish in her eyes. The drink is making his work. The tall shapeshifter continues with the dance, only to gain some time.

I think you're not enjoyning my company for too long, right? I understand if you want to find a new company!

Vincent know it's too close right now. The alien drink only have too effects: a awesome wave of heat, or the same effects of a few shots of tequilla. He move his head, aproaching from her and talking at her ear.

Of corse, if you want to stay here with me, i can make your night much more intersting.

He slowly makes her come closer, while they continue dancing, finally making her lovely body rest against him.

Vincent viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5771&p=86904#p86904
Orion viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5782

Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:11 pm

Post Re: Full moon waltz (Vincent and SusanQin)
Susan wasn't comfortable with him as close as he was; it wasn't due to anything he'd done so much as her experiences at the school. She had to mentally remind herself that there was no chance a monster would do anything with so many people around. If he tried to force her somewhere more isolated, then she could make a scene trying to get away from him.

He pulled her closer and made a suggestion with implications that weren't lost on her. At this school, 'interesting' situations were something she tried to avoid when there were any males involved.

"I think you could easily find someone more open to having an 'interesting' night with you. And," she added as the effects of his addition to the punch began to kick in, "someone who could give you a more interesting time. I'm afraid I don't feel quite right." Without planning it, Vincent had managed to find a weak point of hers; she almost never drank, so the effects of the alien drink hit her harder than most.

Send me a pm if you want to set up an rp.

Character listing

Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:39 am

I don't think i can find a better company today. In a few hours, all the students of my school will need to leave.

Vincent smile and face her fora few seconds, while his hand on her waist run to her spine line, and hold her firmly against him. He likes the sensation of her body crushed against him, while he guide her company during the dance to out of the dancefloor. He stop the dance, away from curious eyes, and he talk again at her ear.

You're too beautiful, milady. You make me want to please you all night and day long.

Susan feel a warm tongue touching her ear and finally his lips on her earlobe. He give to her a soft bite and release her ear, imediatly searching for her own lips, giving to her a full tongue kiss.

Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:53 am

Despite her best efforts, Susan found herself maneuvered into a somewhat secluded corner of the room. Vincent had been sneaky enough that she hadn't realized what he was doing until he'd got her off the dance floor, and by then, she couldn't do anything about it in her somewhat inebriated state.

You're too beautiful, milady. You make me want to please you all night and day long.

Before she could react, he kissed her firmly on the mouth and tried to push his tongue between her lips. She managed to pull back as far as his grip would let her. "Stop it! I don't want this! Let go!" For the moment, she was going to treat him as if he was just over-eager and socially inept. Her leg tensed, though; if he didn't back off and no-one intervened, she was quite ready to use a quick knee jab to help convince him to do so.

Character listing

Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:43 am

I'm sorry... i think you're enjoyning my company! Maybe i understand wrong.

Vincent release her. He want now to see what she will do. He imagine that she will decide to leave the hall, and goes to another place. He gently smile and nods to her. His blood boils in his veins in anxiety right now.

I think i ruin the night... i'm sorry. You're too beautiful to resist the temptation.

Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:32 pm

The ease that he let her go took Susan by surprise.Well... That wasn't what I'd expected. Maybe he really is a student at another school. If that was the case, she couldn't see how the school planned to make sure the monsters remained a secret. Not unless the other school had the same sort of situation.

"I... I'm sorry, too. I may have led you on a bit, trying to avoid making a scene. I just... don't have interest in guys. Not... that way, anyway."

They were freed from the awkwardness of the moment as the music stopped and one of the head girls moved to make a toast to the school. Susan moved off to get another glass of punch from the bowl, even though some prefects were going around making sure everyone had a cup; it allowed a less difficult escape from the situation.

Character listing

Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:19 pm

Vincent nods to her, and let her go to take another cup. He smile and walks behind her, admiring her beautiful body moving. He can wait. He listen the headgirl start to talk, while everyone take a cup. He take one, and stop behind her. He aproach from her, stoppign a few inchs from her. She can feel his hot breath against her nape, while he move his head and talk closer to her ear.

I forgive you, milady! I only hope to let you with a good frist impression anyway.

Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:56 am

Susan pulled away slightly again as he spoke in her ear, just a bit too close for her comfort. "You'd give a better impression if you gave me a bit more space," she hissed back at him, trying not to draw too much attention to herself. In this, she wasn't entirely successful, as a few of those near her turned to look at her with surprise or annoyance.

The head girl finished her speech and raised a toast to the schools. Feeling a few eyes still on her after her little outburst, Susan didn't think she could avoid drinking this cup. Very quickly, she regretted it, as the combined effects of two drinks spiked with both the alien drink and the administration's additions hit her system, causing her to lose her balance and stumble backwards into Vincent. "S'rry... Dunno wha'happ'ned... I don'... feel so good...," she apologized, her speech slurred by the spiked punch.

Character listing

Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:39 am

Vincent smile nd rest his hand over her shoulder. He's imagining when the drink will start to work in her. He already see other girls feeling strange after a few sips of the pounch.

Come! A lady don't need to pass out in teh middle of the ball, right? You need some fresh air.

Vincent gently guide her to outside of the hall, reaching the garden. The take her to walk in direction of the dorms, passing in the middle of the garden. He stop and make her to sit in a large bench.

It's better to sit for a while. Maybe this is the end of the ball for you, milady! You need to rest.

Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:46 am

Susan let him lead her outside; she wasn't feeling at all steady on her feet, and he might be right that she just needed some air. It was odd, though; she couldn't think of any reason for suddenly feeling ill. Then again, she wasn't thinking too clearly, so she guessed the reason was just something she'd work out once her head cleared.

Still letting him lead her, she sat on the bench, relieved to be able to get off her feet before she fell again. "Thanks." I think I was wrong about him. A monster would've tried something when it got me alone.

It's better to sit for a while. Maybe this is the end of the ball for you, milady! You need to rest.

Probably a good idea. I might be coming down with something. She did feel unusually warm; while she knew that it was hotter here than back at home, not this much. If it wasn't for the monsters, she'd go to her room or the nurse as soon as she felt up to walking again and deal with the consequences later. As it was, however, the prom seemed safer because of all the people. Not that she could tell him the real reason.

"Yer prob'ly right, but... hafta go back. They're strict 'bout the... dumbest things here. Jus' lemme get my head togeth'r an' I'll... fin' a chair by the wall an' sit out the rest." She managed a weak smile. "'Sides, you shouldn' lemme ruin the dance for you."

Character listing

Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:43 am

Don't worry milady! I can take care of you... in fact, i will stay at your side all the time.

Vincent smile and becomes closer to her. He low down his head, and stop a few inchs from her lips.

I'll take care of you... like a real woman deserves.

Vincent kiss her again, waiting her reactions. Hes ready to avoid a strike against his private area, and in fact, if she try to run away, he will love it much more.

Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:36 am

As Vincent leaned in, she pulled back slightly. He's not going to... I already told him I'm not interested in...

I'll take care of you... like a real woman deserves.

His kiss cut off her protest before she could utter it. Pulling free, she tried to make a run back to the prom. Even if he couldn't take a hint, surely he wouldn't try anything in the middle of a crowd.

Character listing

Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:55 pm

Your clothes doesn't help you to run, my dear... and i run faster than you...

Vincent smile happly. Finally she decide to run. The hunt is on!
When she start to run, he stand up and follow her. He let her goes to closer the hall entrance, when he finally catch her arm and twist behind her backs, forcing her to stop.

Please! Scream... scream louder!

Finally, he decide to use his superior strenght, dragging her back to teh garden, ignoring her protests. Even she try to scream or cry for help, the other monsters of teh island are hunting. No one will come to help her right now.

Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:24 pm

Despite his statement, her outfit didn't really get in her way while running; the dress had high slits so that it didn't restrict her legs, and she'd worn flat-soled shoes for a reason. Unfortunately for her, he would've been correct about being faster than her even if she'd been in top form.

She managed to get within sight of the entrance before he caught her. She'd been stumbling enough along the way, though, that she suspected he'd been toying with her and could have caught her sooner.

Please! Scream... scream louder!

"Fuck you." She knew well enough just how little use screaming for help was, and she wasn't going to give him the satisfaction.

As he dragged her back to the garden, she struggled in an attempt to get out of his grasp. If she'd been able to think more clearly, she might have managed a judo throw to use his strength against him. Drunk as she was from the spiked punch, she could only manage to flail ineffectively, doing no more than possibly annoying him.

Character listing

Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:34 am

Bad girl... teasing me all night, and throwing me in the garbage when you finish!

Vincent throw her on the grass and flowers, still smiling. He likes when she try to free herself. His huge hand grasps her dress by the slit, and in a wide move, he forces the fabric making her listen the loudly RIIIIIIIIIPP sound, while her dress is forced open, revealing her legs and ass to his gaze.

Woman are all the same type. Your kind play with man, and when we try to gain something, you come with that silly "i don't like males" thing. Come on! A girl can't fill you like a man can! That's bullshit!

Vincent start to open his outfit, taking off his blazer and shirt, revealing a large muscle body. He continue with the "normal guy" disguise for a while. Maybe he don't need to change, yet!

Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:31 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next