View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 9:37 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 189 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Special Lesson (Ryu) 

Post Re: Special Lesson (Ryu)
Ryu released her breath with relief and a smile when he used her earlier nickname, it made obvious that he was pleased with her work and therefore allowed her to recover her earlier status. Yes, master, thank you very much. With the new freedom of her arms she could do something more than simply impaling herself, but the thought got interrupted when she managed to feel his cum within her. As a reaction to the thick substance within her body it abruptly climaxed, allowing the redhead to feel the intense satisfaction of the penetration she prefered in place of the rather normal sexual intercourse.

As expected she cried out, her muscles spasmed while she dealt with the aftermaths of her orgasm just before his next order followed. Before she managed to respond her body lowered itself until his whole length took place within her rear entrance, still gripped tightly by her walls until it stopped to release cum. As you wish, master.

Her soft voice kept a low and devoted tone, still loud enough to hear. Afterwards her hands got hold on to the armrests again which it allowed her to move easier, her massive chest bounced in the rhythm of her moves, the pink and hardened nubs at their tips swaying the tiniest bit when she changed the direction her body moved and even if she felt the urge to stimulate them again she didn't want to annoy him if he didn't want her to perform an earlier order. His smile and gentle voice though served as a motivation to perform anything anywhere and anytime.

Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:06 pm

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
Seraph saw the relief that swept through Ryu's soul at him calling her a pet slut, and the smile that spread across her face. Moments later his cum spurted inside her, and in response her body spasmed as she cried out in orgasm. In response to his order she pushed her ass down, forcing him as deep into her as she could while he continued to cum. Her walls gripped him tightly as he came, and he used on of his hands to stroke the back of her head. Trying to further demonstrate to Ryu that if she came when he wanted her to, doubly so if she received her permission from feeling his cum inside her, she would not only feel the pleasure of the orgasm itself, but also what she felt from Seraph's praise.

However soon he stopped cumming, and when he did Ryu started her movements again. Seraph smiled at her reflection and continued to stroke her hair. "Good slut Ryu. Just move gently for a bit, you had some questions you asked in class ... would you like to ask me them?" Seraph's voice was gentle, and curious. Ryu should be able to work out that he wants her to ask them and give him a chance to answer them.

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:37 pm
Profile YIM

The feeling of such a praise made her completely satisfied about herself, it hadn't been a rare event but this time she seemingly earned it and was proud if she received it every now and then. His cum served as an additional lubrication, its majority got stuck within her but still made the performance rather comfortable than painful which made her glad but also frustated at the same time. A break was good, the order to move gentle as well, but with less pain involved it felt slightly worse. With her eyes still focussed on the reflection in the mirror, she tried to order her thoughts while her body lifted itself just to drop down on his cock again, releasing a light moan with each thrust.

T-the only question I remember is about... well, if I actually serve you just because I got forced to and after you manipulated my mind to volunteer for it. So... is it possible? I mean, R-Razin mentioned the word 'psychology' and I am not quite sure how I should think about his answer, master. That the part already existed and you simply inflamed it sounds logical, but I'd like to hear your opinion as well. Meanwhile her arms still rested on his armrests, her conspicuous body kept working on his while she did her best to sound as devoted as possible, if she mentioned the question it was quite adequate.

Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:57 pm

As Ryu gently moved her body, her ass provided Seraph with some gentle stimulation. With his cum inside her ass he slid a little easier into and out of her, the liquid mana providing lubrication. She lightly moaned each time she dropped, but the pleasure was light enough that it could be ignored by the main part of ones mind. It created a pleasant underlying sensation for the two to have a conversation, or, more accurately, for Seraph to further manipulate and twist Ryu's mind.

So you want to know why you became happy to serve me? If I used any magic to create that sensation? No, I did not. Magic was used to assist in making that belief grow, but it did not create it. Even magic has it's limits, and those limits are that it cannot create something from nothing. It can enhance what is already there, and it can inflame something that already exists. But it needs something, even the tiniest of sparks to do so. When dealing with someone's mind ... that spark has to come from the person themselves. What do you enjoy most, the sensation of my cock being slammed into one of your holes ... or the knowledge that you are my pet slut?

Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:03 am
Profile YIM

His words settled in her mind, arguing with her own thoughts and opinions about the same question. Maybe he was right, she volunteered for it at first, a person begging for pleasure but not to serve at all. But then, things changed and she treated him as a master of her mind and body while he treated her as his slave to fullfil his desires. Possibly she had been just too confident about her own thoughts of superiority sometimes. Meanwhile, her body jacketed his cock, gently serving him with her tightness and warmth to stimulate him just as herself the tiniest bit.

It didn't take long for the trained mind to find the correct answer, but not just the answer, but what she truly thought at that point. The knowledge that I am your pet slut is most enjoyable, master, thank you very much for your excellent explanation and the simple idea to answer my question. I am sure I know what I have to know, master, thank you again.

Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:32 pm

Seraph smiled at Ryu's reflection at her answer. He could see that her soul believed what she had said, and was not just saying what Seraph would have wanted to hear. It hadn't taken long for her to come to that belief, and that fact was quite pleasing. Of course when I choose to combine the two sensations, letting your body feel the pleasure of serving me while your mind feels the pleasure of my praise, it becomes much more pleasurable. And since that seems to be your last question ... Lean forward and place your hands on the floor.

As he gave the new order he waited until she did so, her legs still trapped in the throne and wrapped around him. His hands moved and gripped her thighs, and once there he moved her away from him enough so that his cock slipped out of her ass, which started to dribble some of his cum. He pulled her back towards him, and his cock was plunged into her cunt, driving hard and fast until her body hit his and she was impaled as deep as he could go.

Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:33 am
Profile YIM

Yes, master. In fact he had been kind the whole time, allowing her to feel his praise and the stimulation and satisfaction he could support her with. But, it was his decision and not hers, so as long as she would obey everything would be fine and the pleasure wouldn't be denied, additionally the praise would be enough from keeping her mind in a positive state. After Ryu spoke the words, she leaned forward and placed her hands on the floor, just before his cock withdrew for a short moment before he pulled her back up to insert his member again.

Ryu released another cry when he was as deep as he could go, the pace he inserted himself with forced pain and pleasure to mix again which led to such a noise again. While she wasn't quite sure what he wanted her to do, she'd either follow his movements if he made some or set up a gentle pace in case if he decided to let her do the work again, of course with her inner walls gripping his member as tight as possible. Moans or cries could be heard by the size of his errected cock which plunged inside her body, measured at the pace of their thrusts.

Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:53 pm

Seraph smile grew at her cry of mixed pleasure and pain, and his hands moved her off him until just his tip was inside her. Just after doing so he pulled her back onto him, plunging his cock deep into her and pushing past tight inner walls. You feel very good, my pet slut. Very good.

Seraph continued to move her against him, pulling her off until just his tip was inside her before roughly pulling her back against him, drawing out more cries of pleasure and pain. As he did so a feather extended from the throne, and it's bell shaped tip clasped over her clit. It started to suck, and as it did a number of small tendrils grew out of it and started to flick across her sensitive nub. It was a gamble, this exact thing had made her ignore his orders. But at the sight of her breasts bouncing as he roughly moved her against him he couldn't resist.

Now are you going to be a good pet slut or do I have to withdraw that?

Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:49 am
Profile YIM

While his praise how good she felt seemed like an ointment for her mind, his next thrust forced the student to cry out in front of their reflection again. T-thank you... Thank you very much, master. His strength showed off again when he pulled her off so just the tip of his cock remained inside her cunt. It rose the anticipation, the kind of feeling due the fact she could obey and enjoy praise, at the same moment she felt the pleasure within her body his cock managed to expand.

Earlier she struggled, she had to decide between her body's pleasure and her mind which told her to resist the urge to release herself, but she chose wrong and gave in. The same motion as earlier returned, Ryu saw the bell in the mirror before it claasped over the sensitive nub where it began to suck while the tiny tentacles began to work on it as well. Ryu cried out again during his next thrust, her soft chest looked like butter in its motion when it bounced by his rough treatment. She struggled between her mind and body, which one she should trust, but she knew exactly what she'd do this time.

The angel mentioned a choice, if she'd obey or be punished again. Hardly able to speak due to the overwhelming pleasure she gasped with the member inside before she began to speak with a low and softhearted tone in her voice. Your slave is going to be a good pet slut, master... You don't have to withdraw until you want to... Either way you decide, I am confident your choice is most pleasant for you.

Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:19 pm

Seraph watched Ryu's reflection in the mirror as she gasped and answered his question. His hands held her against him, her inner walls gripping him tightly as he waited for her to finish. When she did he chuckled briefly, and his fingers started to caress her rear cheeks. He continued that for a few seconds, the bell shaped cup over her clit sucked on her the entire time while the tiny tendrils flickered across her nub. His grip on her suddenly tightened, and he moved her away from him, only stopping when only his tip is inside her.

He held her there for a second before slamming her back against him, her cunt being forced down around his cock as it spears into her. His grip on her cheeks relaxes and he starts to caress them again. After several seconds his grip tightens and he moves her off him before slamming her back down. He repeats the pattern, testing Ryu's control with the suction on her clit and his hands rubbing her ass giving her constant stimulation, while he only feels pleasure every now and than when he impales her against him.

Do you enjoy that ... my pet slut? If you do you should thank me every time I thrust into you, for letting you feel me inside you.

Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:13 am
Profile YIM

The light praise by being caressed even at such a place made it much more worthwhile to be a subordinate of him, but at the point he forced her to withdraw until only his tip remained inside again she showed quality of patience and waited for him to continue whatever he desired. The bell who sucked and the tiny tendrils which flickered around the hardened and sensitive nub made it harder to resist than before, but this time she didn't fail as well. Maybe he just wanted to test her, so she willingly agreed to such a challenge and did her best at that point.

Ryu let out another cry when she got forced down on his member, her walls still gripping tightly when he made its way forward into her. The student used the seconds he simply caressed her rear cheeks to relax, of course not the part he wanted to tighten all the time. As the pattern continued slowly she let out one cry after another, all the time she struggled against the urge to give in the pleasure which built on her nub.

While he wanted her to thank him for every thrust just because of the feeling of him inside her, she thanked him for such pleasure while he could only feel the same every now and then. Yes master, I enjoy it... Thank you very much. His next thrust would follow and afterwards she thanked him again, letting him know she liked it just as much as she liked to obey.

Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:01 pm

When Ryu started to thank him every time he pulled her body against him and let his cock slide into her Seraph smiled warmly at her reflection. He continued the pattern he had set up, wanting to test both her control and his own ability to see the point where her body would orgasm, no matter how much her mind fought it. It would be ... interesting to see just how strongly what he had done to her earlier when she orgasmed without permission had affected her.

As Seraph continued his test he watched her soul carefully, watching her orgasm slowly build up from the bell on her clit, and spike every time he thrusted her down onto him. He had no intention of making the same mistake as earlier and overestimating her ability to control her orgasm. He watched as she drew closer and closer to her natural limit, and pushed her past that. He already knew she could hold that off, and so he continued to push her bodies desire to orgasm higher and higher, soon reaching the point she had disobeyed him at earlier.

He continued to work her slowly, but this time just as her control was starting to crack under the pleasure he tightened his grip and stopped giving her a gap between each time he pulled her onto him. Cum for me, my red haired slut. As she came he continued to fuck her, watching her breasts bounce in the mirror as he did so.

Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:54 pm
Profile YIM

Even as the redhead continued to tighten her inner walls around his member she could feel the approach of another orgasm, but this time he allowed her to cum just after the point she lost control earlier. It seemed like a rather cautious move he made, not wanting to test her further than her earlier limit even if she was confident she could take it. Though his order wasn't as reassuringly if she mentioned her abilities, she obeyed and released another cry which seemed more intense than the ones of every thrust.

Thank you very much... AHH!... for another pleasant wave of satisfaction which spreads through my body, master. AHH! Her eyes gazed into the mirror, the pure mana kept her in her normal state which wouldn't allow her to get tired at all. It served her with more time to serve him, even if he watched her breasts bounce she could only stare at them too, simply in natural embarassment but as willing as before.

The time of her release made her slightly uncertain about her mind, how much she could actually be trained to fullfil his desire to keep going for a long amount of time. If Ryu would have practiced sport at that point, training would be the subject and it seemed to be something she needed there as well. Training. The ability to suppress or cause her own body to orgasm by a simple order, even if he may be quite annoyed about her she was glad he used some patience to improve her mind and body, to train her to be a perfect slave for him which would pay off. At least this seemed like an inevitable fact. Meanwhile her hands stayed on his armrests, still exposing her front to the mirror while her massive swollen and waiting orbs bounced in anticipation right in front of her body.

Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:28 pm

Seraph continued to move Ryu's hips, pulling her hard against him before moving her back so that only his cock's head was inside her before repeating the entire movement. His eye's focused on the reflection of her bouncing breasts as he moved her hips against him. He felt her inner walls gripping him tightly as he forced his way inside. The feather continued to suck on her clit while dozens of tiny tendrils danced across the sensitive nub.

I love watching your impressive tits bounce like that Ryu, my beautiful pet slut. And your cunt feels amazing. Seraph chuckles briefly as he continues to fuck her against his shaft. If any of the other inhabitants here knew that you were my pet slut no doubt they would all come and try and get rid of me, jealous that I have such an amazing pet.

Seraph shifts his gaze from Ryu's bouncing breasts to her eyes, and he smiles warmly at her. But of course I wouldn't let on something like that ... would you, my pet slut? No matter who they were or what they did would you put me at risk by telling anyone about my ownership of you?

Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:47 am
Profile YIM

I am very satisfied to be praised in such a way, master. AH! Thank you very much. Meanwhile she felt the incredible pleasure by the bell on her clit, the student cried out with every thrust while her chest bounced as unsealed as possible to offer him a good view. His chuckle made her smile for a short moment, but the intensity of his next thrust allowed it to disappear in her expression of bliss and embarassment.

Her eyes met his, the warm smile as expressive as his following words even if it turned out to be another question. It pleased her further to answer every question like he must've expected her to do, still the fact he wanted her to talk satisfied her much more. Without a doubt I would never tell them about these things, master.

Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:40 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 189 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next