View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 3:19 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 212 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 15  Next
 A Dance of Light 

Post Re: A Dance of Light
Ahhh! Its not like there is much of an option. Oh!! I do not want to be caught in the middle of that. That was exactly was she was caught in. All around her, less kind creatures were having there way with the student body. It was a sight that her made her look away in embarrassment and shame that there was nothing she could do to help them.

Ishtar suddenly moaned as she felt one of the tentacles squeeze her breast and then the other do the same to her other orb. She realized that she would soon her join the rest of her classmates, but for now she would endure. For now Seraph was clearly the safest choice.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:46 am

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
Seraph's soul sight was a flurry of emotions and sensations, and as he looked around the room he marvelled at the show only he could see. Of course Ishtar's moan drew him back from his watching the show that was going on all around them. Ishtar was blushing, partly from arousal but mostly from embarrassment and shame as no matter where she looked odds are she would see at least one student being raped. And no matter what she did she would still hear the sounds.

Seraph smiled at her as his feathers constricted and released each breast in turn. What he was doing was fun, and the flashes of arousal and pleasure flaring through her soul was quite nice to watch, but he felt like more. Of course to do that he would need to remove, at least part of, her costume. Feathers extended towards her to do just that ... before suddenly stopping as an idea came.

Pull your costume down to expose your breasts Ishtar. His words carried the unspoken warning that if she didn't he would abandon her to the orgy of sex that was going on all around them.

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:57 am
Profile YIM

Ishtar felt Seraph's feathers continue to kneed her breasts. She let a soft moan again as she struggled to try to block out the orgy that was going on around her. It was impossible to do, but if she could even a little she would feel a little less ashamed. She suddenly saw more feathers move to surround her ready to remove her clothes and begin, then suddenly they stopped.

Seraph order her to remove the top of the costume. Ishtar froze for a moment, she obviously didn't want to do that. However, what were the consequences of failing obey, she would be left to monsters in the room. She really didn't have much of a choice. All she could do was play for time. Slowly she began to pull the top of her costume down, she tried to be as sexy as she could to keep Seraph from abandoned her. The shame inside of her returned.

Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:16 am

Seraph's eyes focused on Ishtar's as she hesitated when he told her to remove her top. And because of that he saw her realisation that unless she entertained him Seraph would simply abandon her in the middle of the 'dance'. That sight was confirmed when she started to slowly pull her top down, trying to both draw it out and be as sexy as she could. Her shame grew, but as her top was slowly pulled down Seraph showed his approval of her actions by creating a barrier around them that blocked sounds from coming in. It started weak and had no effect, but as Ishtar sexily lowered her top the sounds coming from around them became muffled. The barrier was only one way of course ... any sound Ishtar or himself made would pass through.

His feathers continued to knead and squeeze her breasts as the outfit was slowly pulled down, and when Ishtar stopped Seraph smiled at her. I'm sure you noticed that the noises around us seem to be dying down ... the more entertaining you are the more sound I will block, and if your very good I will block the light as well. Do you understand Ishtar?

Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:48 am
Profile YIM

Ishtar took a while as she slowly pulled her top down, trying to draw it out as long as possible. However soon she found herself exposed from the waist up. She looked down as she saw the feathers continue to knead her and squeeze her breasts as she let another soft moan. Little did she know that the flower she wore in her hair continued to arouse her. Still she felt awful that she was trading sex for her safety.

Suddenly, she felt some sort of barrier surround the two of them, the sounds of the orgy around them slowly fading. He told her that if she was entertaining, he would block the sound and the light. She could only nod, as she feared what would come next.

Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:19 am

Seraph tilted his head, a brief flare of annoyance flashing across his features as he did so. Are you afraid of me Ishtar? Of what I could do? As he asked the question the tentacles coiling around her breasts reshaped their tips into bells which latched on to her nipples and started to suck on her sensitive buds.

Seraph stepped closer and leaned down until his head was just to the side of hers. We have met before Ishtar ... although with your memory problem I doubt you remember that fact. But if you want proof ... the illusion spell you cast earlier was a variation on a standard illusion spell that took me a week to develop, and if you want further proof ... the gold flower you have was a gift from me. Why do you think you were given it? And by who? Seraph whispered into her ear, underling his voice with a spell that makes Ishtar believe he is telling the truth, one that awakens fragments of her memory of that time when she found the Darklight Grimore, where she begged him to consider her 'special'.

Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:25 pm
Profile YIM

Ishtar moaned as she felt the tentacles around her swollen orbs began to attach the her already erect nipples and began to suck on them. Ishtar couldn't believe how good it felt as she struggle to reinforce her will. It was then that the Seraph moved closer and leaned to her head and began to whisper into blue haired student's ear.

Suddenly Ishtar last encounter with Seraph, no detail was left out. She could remember the way she was seduced with multiple images of herself. She could remember how she was covered in mana. She could remember the golden rings on her nipples, as she had two flowers in her hair at her own request. She could remember what she did to get him to consider her 'special'.

A nearby muffled scream brought Ishtar's focus to the angel in front of her. Ahhh, I-I understand. I now understand. Ohhhh. Ishtar realized that her current 'dance' with Seraph was going to end the same way, with her begging him to do whatever he wants with her.

Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:33 pm

I'm glad we are both on the same page Ishtar. You are after all ... special. Seraph chuckled briefly after saying the word special, and as he did so he increased the tempo in which the feathers were constricting and releasing around Ishtar's breasts, and the strength of the suction on her nipples.

As Seraph's feathers continued to arouse the blue haired student Seraph looked around the room, and he smiled when he spotted a familiar being. Feathers turned Ishtar's head so she could see the werewolf who had approached her earlier fucking a blonde student, along with five other werewolves. Recognise the one fucking that blonde's ass Ishtar? He was the one who approached you earlier, and if I hadn't sent him away his 'pack' would have a pretty blue haired student to share between them. The student in question was writhing as all three of her holes were used at once, while another 'werewolf' was fucking her breasts and her hands were stroking the shafts of the last two.

I wonder just how long until you start begging for me to take you Ishtar? Doubly so if I help you remember this... When he said 'this' Seraph cast another memory spell, this one letting Ishtar perfectly recall what his cum had tasted like, and all the sensations that came from drinking it, from feeling it inside her.

Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:43 am
Profile YIM

Ishtar felt the tempo increase as her breasts were kneed as strength of suction also increased. Ishtar moaned as she felt the increased attention she was getting for being ...special. Her hands squeezed the top of the dress she was holding down at her waist.

However, just to show her the danger she was in, she felt feathers turn her head. Through the bubble she could see five werewolves working a poor student from Ishtar's history class. She was grateful she couldn't hear the gang bang that was going on with the blonde. She was even more grateful that she was in the bubble and away from this.

It was then that Seraph asked her that question. She suddenly remembered exactly what it felt like to be taken by Seraph the waves of ecstasy she experienced. Ishtar let out a soft moan as her breathing became heavy. Just the thought of it was making her flower react, even though it had no physical stimulation yet.

Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:12 pm

Seraph smiled as he glanced down at Ishtar's groin, and a feather slipped up the bottom of her outfit and started to rub against her panties, pressing them against her slit. It seems that even before I've started doing this your body is already responding ... almost as if you already have a reason, apart from being kept safe from the chaos out there, to please me.

Seraph continued to push her panties against her slit with his feather, and after a couple of seconds the feather started to push stronger against her slit, starting to force a little bit of the panties inside her. Just the memory of what Seraph could do had caused Ishtar so much arousal, it would be very interesting to see just how quickly Seraph could shred the last remnants of her self control and make her surrender to the pleasure. Of course he could always simply copy what so many of the others were doing and just take her until the pleasure overwhelmed her resistance. But that was no-where near as entertaining as it would be to tease her, to torment her, and to drive her over the edge before he actually fucked her.

Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:50 am
Profile YIM

Ishtar could feel a feather begin to press against her flower even through the panties. Ishtar hands instantly reached down to grab the feather. She wasn't sure what she was going to do with once she reached it. She normally would attempt to push it way, but that would bad in this case. For now she would simply hang on to the feather. ]Ahhhh!

Ishtar could feel her nether regions become wet with anticipation of what he was going to her next. She was starting to lose control of her own urges, but she struggled on. She was determined to hold out as long as possible while complying with Seraph's commands so she could stay in the bubble. Still it was a fine line, and Ishtar was going to cross it one way or the other.

Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:30 pm

When Ishtar's hands grabbed onto the feather that was rubbing across her panties Seraph sighed in annoyance. He withdrew the various feathers that he had used on Ishtar and turned around. Since you seem to be determined to stop me I will stop. Goodbye Ishtar.

With that Seraph took a step away, and as he did so a couple of the more common monsters eyed Ishtar eagerly. For the moment Seraph was too close to her for them to strike ... but as Seraph took another step away that would soon change.

Seraph was testing to see just how desperate he could make Ishtar to remain with him, and to also teach her a lesson in trying to resist, even when that attempt did barely anything it was a minor hinderance. It would be quite interesting to see how she responded to him walking away, and if the combination of fear of being raped by the various beings that lingered around the edge of the 'bubble', which was slowly fading away as Seraph drew his attention elsewhere, and memory of just how pleasureable it would be if Seraph fucked her would make her beg.

Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:47 pm
Profile YIM

Ishtar suddenly found the feathers leave her. She looked up to see Seraph turn to walk away from her, disappointed that she was putting up the resistance. Ishtar looked around as she could see the bubble around her fade.

The creatures around her eyed her half naked form hungrily. If she didn't do some drastic soon she they would on top of her in an instance. She immediately ran over to Seraph, not even holding the top of her outfit, letting hang from her waist. Please, don't go. I won't resist anymore. I promise. Don't leave me here like this.

Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:26 am

Seraph stopped walking away as he heard Ishtar run after him, and his head turned to lookover his shoulder and watch her half naked body run towards him. Seraph quite liked the look of her exposed breasts moving in response to her running towards him. Of course he didn't let his amusement show on his face, that would ruin the fun.

And you have said that before ... why would I believe you now Ishtar? What are you prepared to do to show me that you mean it? Hopefully Ishtar would take some inititive and come up with something she could do to entertain Seraph all on her own. If not ... well Seraph would have to prod her down the desired path, and that prodding might be best administered by one of the various monsters currently lurking around the edge of the space Seraph had 'claimed'.

Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:26 pm
Profile YIM

Ishtar thought desperately as she looked around at the monsters around her. The creatures all around her looked so hungry and she was sure that they viewed her as the main course. She was going to have to do something drastic is she was going to keep Seraph nearby.

The blue haired student moved up to the angel in front as seductively as she could and began to brush against him. She brushed her breasts against his backs, hoping that their warmth and softness would get his attention. She slowly rubbed up and down as she softly said, Please, take me.

Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:08 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 212 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 15  Next