View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 10:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 A Brief Freedom at the Pool (Victoria) 

Post A Brief Freedom at the Pool (Victoria)
With the days becoming cooler, trips to the beach have grown to be less of a luxury for some students. When a class was not using it, the indoor pools were open to all students to practice their form or simply to relax in the cool waters. The sound of splashing water filled the gym as students dove and left the pool.

Kanoe stepped inside the gym wearing the standard navy one piece. The standard size was much like the school uniforms, a few sizes too small causing the soft fabric to stretch and hug tightly to the curves of her body. The dark witch took a deep breath as she sets her bag down and began to stretch. A soft sigh leaves her lips as she arched back, feeling the fabric stretch and drag over her large breasts.

The rest of her body glistened a pale glow before the lights above. What students were at the pool gave some cold glances in her direction, no doubt jealous of both her beauty and her lithe athletic build. Of course the students did not know what prices Kanoe had to pay to receive such enchancements to her body.

Her long raven black hair was free of the braid. Swimming was one of the few times she was allowed to not wear her hair in a braid with the silver clasp on the end. It was a small freedom that Kanoe had grown to cherish.

After her stretches, she left her things at her chair and dove into the water. Her arms stoke to her sides, sending her diving deep into the cool refreshing depths. Breaking the surface briefly, she took a deep breath and began to swim back and forth across the pool.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:50 am

Post Re: A Brief Freedom at the Pool (Victoria)
Victoria floated inside the pool keeping herselfas a part of the water. She waited to see which girl inside the water would be left alone to her ravishings. It took a few hours but eventually all the girls spotted someone they didn't quite like and all got out. When she saw who it was she gave a small laugh. **Ahhh so the little magic girl returns to become my little pet again.** After Kanoe entered the pool and started to swinm for a while Victoria would bind her arms and legs and lift her above the water, As she would squirm or whatever to break free Victoria would reform her body on top of the water so that it would look like she was standing on top the liquid surface. "We meet again magic girl."

Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:15 pm

The dark witch swam for several moments as students began leaving to attend to other matters. She would claim she was alone with her thoughts but something decided to remind her that a student is rarely alone on this island. Her eyes widen suddenly as both her arms and legs were suddenly pulled together and to her sides. There was a brief panic being bound underwater but it was quickly remedied by being lifted above the surface of the water.

Kanoe's eyes narrow as she glared at the strange slime woman that formed on top of the water. This monster was nothing in particular, just a common rapist from what little memory she had of their last encounter. Perhaps there was some relief knowing this would be over soon enough.

"Should I just assume why you are here holding me captive?" she replied coldly, "Just get it over with so I can be on my way." Countless encounters gave her enough experience to know begging or making deals tended to lead nowhere. Like all monsters, she was going to lose her body to this thing until it is satisfied.

Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:16 am

Victoria giggled as Kanoe said this to her. She shook her head, "Poor little witch girl you aren't going to be leaving any time soon. I haven't played with anyone in a long time so you'll be making up for lost time miss." Victoria sent two tentacles to wrap around Kanoe's tits. "Which means we could be here until morning my little magic slut."

Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:09 am

The damp fabric of her swimsuit stretched tightly over her large bosom as tentacles wrapped around the luscious orbs. The light friction brought a tingling sensation through her peaks and into the rest of her heavy mounds but the witch showed little change in her cold visage. She already knew what to expect from this one. Would she be kept all night? She will just have to wait and see. The last encounter ended quicker than it began so she was expecting this strange slime woman to be finished with her soon enough. Hopefully the little monster had not learned any new tricks from the others on the island.

"Then stop wasting my time and begin already," she replied, "I am sure you can find many other students more entertaining than myself." Either way, the creature would strip her down soon enough. She would taunt this woman a bit in hopes of making the creature finish with her faster. The witch would prefer not to have her day wasted by a monster trying to threaten her all night long.

Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:37 pm

Victoria giggled as the woman tried to trick her into finishing quickly. A tentacle rose up and pushed into the woman's mouth. "You're to talkative sweetie maybe you need something to make you a little more compliant." A piece of the tentacle broke off and went down Kanoe's throat. "Oh something I learned since last time darling is that when someone ingests any liquid that I have absorbed into me they are afflicted with a powerful aphrodisiac." Victoria giggled, "It'll make your entire body as sensitive as your clit." Two more tentacles rose up and pushed on Kanoe's breasts through her bathing suit twisting so that her suit's fabric grinded against her nipples.

Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:41 am

The witch sealed her lips but it did little against the fluid like tentacle as it slipped into her mouth. She gagged as it pushed deeper till it was down her throat. The disgusting slime broke off from the tip of the tentacle forcing her to swallow the vile fluid. Kanoe could only fruitlessly shake her head as the being explained what the slime would do to her.

"Mmph!" a gasp gurgled through the mouthful of tentacle as more tentacles appeared and wrapped around her heavy mounds. Kanoe breathed in sharply as she felt heat flow outwards from her belly. The aphrodisics were quickly spreading through the rest of her body making her hot and more sensitive to the touch.

The young student's eyes grow wide as the tendrils squeeze and began to grind her tight bathing suit against her already firm breasts. The witch tried her best to stifle her groans but she could not hide the fluttering of her eyes as a torrent of sensations crash through her thoughts. She weakly kicked her legs and squirmed in her bonds. The poor woman's breathing was already growing ragged as she is forced to breathe only through her nose.

Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:06 pm

She smiled grinding the fabric into her harder, "Feels good doesn't it?" She licks her cheek. "Feels like if I keep it up your slutty body is going to cum from having your sexy titties played." A tentacle spanked hr, "You're such a slut!"

Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:16 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]