View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 3:23 am

Reply to topic  [ 318 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 22  Next
 Ars Notoria (Calidare) 

Post Re: Ars Notoria (Calidare)
The way the school blouses were made is was easy for you to rip it apart giving you free access to her bra, Lynn struggled as you could hear her complaining about her hair.
Soon as you grabbed hold of her bra with you left hand her breast had popped out revealing her harden pink nipple to you like a beacon there to guide a ship in for landing.

“Pia! Let go of my hair that hurts you little bitch!” Lynn yells at you as she struggles to get the arm she fell on out from under herself but the on free are tying desperately to free her hair from the hold you had on her hair.

Calidare Art Gallery

Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:54 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Somewhere, deep in Pia's head was the knowledge that what she was doing was wrong, that this was rape, that she was stooping to the level of Lynn, or one of the attackers Pia had been trying to gain protection from herself. But she was too far gone now, just lust and rage.

"Don't.. tell me.. that.. was.. enough?!", she snarled. That Lynn struggled and protested did not stop her, in fact, it spurred her on. She wanted her to struggle. "Fight more.. It makes your breasts bounce!"
Still holding on to Lynn's hair, Pia grabbed hold of one of Lynn's arms, trying to pin it to the floor. Her real target, however, was the inviting nipple. Pia homed in on it, sucking it into her mouth.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:32 pm
Profile YIM

The way Lynn was already struggling you could tell she was tired from the orgasm you gave her but from her excitement it was like she was trying to obey you as you pinned her arm down that was free trying to remove you from her hair your breasts dangling before her face she makes a last attempt to be the more dominate one and tries to take your nipple in her mouth most likely to bite the pink nub.

Before she attempts it, Lynn tells you “If you get off me now I promise to release Komiko from her contract with me.” Lynn sneers at you then tries to fulfill her plan to bite your lovely pink nipple before her.

Calidare Art Gallery

Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:04 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Normally, Pia would have agreed to that suggestion. What more could she demand? But now Pia's reasonable parts were gone. She did not know what she wanted. To rape Lynn? To be raped by Lynn? To fight, to cause hurt, to be hurt?

She did not even answer, just sucking at the erect nipple so hard it must have hurt, like she wanted the whole big soft breast in her mouth.

"Arrrgh! Ahhhhhh!", she called out as Lynn's teeth found thair mark. Suddenly, her whole body seemed to go rigid as pain radiated from the sensitive spot. She let go of the breast, leaving it wet with her spittle.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:15 pm
Profile YIM

Lynn teeth clamped onto your nipple now you hear her say between clenched teeth. “So you little bitch you going to do what I say?” though her words had came out a bit distorted but you could understand what she was saying for the most part.

Lynn tongue was encircling you nipple as her teeth remained in place no more added pressure but she wasn’t going to lessen the pressure either. One thing you was sure of was Lynn didn’t break the skin of your nub but strangely even the pain had some kind of pleasure with it maybe it was her tongue that was bringing that feeling on, or could it be you was turning into one of those girls that enjoy pain?

Calidare Art Gallery

Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:02 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Pia panted heavily, making senseless little noises of pain, desire and frustration. For several seconds, she just held the position, still holding on to Lynn's hair.
She was savoring the vulnerable position she was in. The fact that they were both able to hurt each other.. there was something anticing about it.

Pia drea in a breath of air, and slowly blew it on Lynn's wet little nipple. Her mouth was inches from the erect nipple.

"Either.. You will rape me.. or I will rape you..", she said. "You started it.."

What is going on with me! Pia was horrified of her own words, yet she knew deep down she meant it.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:04 pm
Profile YIM

Lynn moaned feeling your warm breath on her nipple. “Alright, since we both desire each other lets make a compromise, instead of me getting raped by you and you enjoying me raping yourself how about a truce… you let go of my hair and ill let go of your hard nipple in my mouth? Deal?” Lynn ask you between her teeth not willing to let go but seemingly enjoying the excitement non the less.

Lynn bit down just a little harder to make sure you remember what position you was in in the first place, though your breathing on her nipple seemed to make her chest rise as if she wanted your mouth on her nipple again even though she had already cum, it seemed she was getting her second wind for another round.

Calidare Art Gallery

Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:48 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Pia remained in her position for several minutes, panting heavily. She was savoring the feeling of vulnerability, which in her state was just another turn on. The adrenaline made her hearth thumb violently. She knew she could just twist her hand and pull at Lynn's hair and cause her considerable pain, but Lynn could hurt her even worse. Apparently, enough sanity still remained inside Pia not to want that.

She let one hand trail down Lynn's smooth stomach, until it was a the top of her sex, stroking it, but not going further.. yet.

Slowly she let go of the hair.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:04 pm
Profile YIM

As to Lynn agreement she too had stop giving pain as her lips wrapped around your nipple instead of her teeth, her tongue encircling the harden nub as she sucked on it you could see a smile on her face as if she had won some kind of battle. Lynn felt your hand slide down her belly and between her legs. She slowly spread them to allow you to do what you wanted down below but as your hand slid down there you heard her give out a low moan of pleasure.

Letting go of your nipple with her lips she grins up at you. “So what you want to do to me Pia? Play with my pussy or suck on my nipples? You have gotten me all wet with that display of assertiveness or would you like us to have are fun with Komiko? She so submissive I think she would do anything for you if you asked her.” Lynn told you grinning.

Calidare Art Gallery

Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:11 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Pia shivered and groaned as the hard pain of the bite was replaced with the soft pleasure of Lynns' lips.
Her body was on fire, the lust and raw carnal desire she felt so strong it almost hurt. Staying here, doing this.. It was torture. Yet Pia could not stop.

Laughing a strange laugh that did not sound like her, she grinned a mad grin at the other blonde, while still stroking her sex. She repositioned herself, sitting so that her wet cunt was aviable to Lynn's face and hands, and lowered her own face towards the other girls' pussy.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:01 pm
Profile YIM

Lynn gasped with a moan as Pia tongue touched her sex, and as if on queue Lynn hands wrapped around Pia firm ass pulling her hips closer to her mouth. Lynn tongue brushing teasingly on Pia labia tracing the lips from top to bottom as Lynn moans out her pleasure “Mmm Pia your so wet and taste so good, did are little scuffle excited you this much? Your tongue feels so good in my pussy Mmm I like it so much, you sure you wouldn’t like to do this on a daily basis?” Lynn asked Pia grinning at her wicked laugh.

Lynn thrusts her tongue into Pia wet love hole as she explores it with her tongue tasting Pia love juices, Lynn spreads Pia butt cheeks giving her a clear view of her lower sex now and Lynn giggles into Pia loins “Haha Wow Pia your really so wet its dripping out of your pussy.” Lynn tells you as you feel one of her hand let go of your ass, the sudden insertion of three fingers into Pia sex and Lynn tongue licking and teasing her clit would have made any woman cum on the spot but the denial of that ability only increased the arousal of Pia. Lynn began t pump her finger in and out getting faster as well as her licking of Pia clit, there seemed to be some desperate need for her to make Pia cum as if her own desires would be fulfilled if Lynn could make Pia cum.

Calidare Art Gallery

Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:53 pm
Profile YIM WWW

The way Lynn was describing Pia's pussy was pretty accurate. Denied orgasm, her cunt was in overdrive. Her own juices, mingled with Lynn's spittle was actually running down her thighs. It was maddening! Piaknew she could not come, yet.. if she did not found some release she would go insane!

Instead she channeled all her frustrated desire onto Lynn's sex. She was devouring it now, licking, sucking, toungue fucking.. Only periodcally would Pia ghasp for air, face glistening, snarling like a dog. She showed her fingers into Lynn's pussy, faster, faster..

"Fuck me more!", she half commanded, half begged. "Rape my pussy with your mouth, just..mmmmmm....fuuuuuuck meeee!"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:44 pm
Profile YIM

Lynn seeming to be enjoying the new Pia she playing with begins to thrust her fingers in and out of your love hole as she licks the juices coming from your hole and ravaging your nub with her tongue as if she was as hungry for you as it seemed you was for her own clit. “Ahhh yes more Mmm Ahh do what you please to me Pia I like it fuck me how ever you want Ahh Ahh Mmm.” Lynn tells you as she pants moving her hips up to you her own juices leaking out of her love hole as she once more assaults your pussy with renewed passion.

Lynn removed her fingers from your pussy and you felt her wiped the extra love juices from your pussy on your ass almost as if she was ready to do something with those fingers but then returned into your velvet tunnel thrusting in and out even harder bringing you even further into arousal that you would have cum by now but haven’t yet. Suddenly you feel something forced into your ass and it begins t vibrate vigorously as you continued to attack Lynn pussy you hear her moan out loud “AHH! AHH! I’m cumming! AHH!” just at that point her pussy constricts and begins to squirt her love juices into your mouth and on your face, “This isn’t fair, how come you haven’t cum yet, Komiko came almost like Ahhh that, as soon as I started eating her Ahhh Uhhahh out.” Lynn moaned thrusting her hips closer to your mouth wanting more.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:07 am
Profile YIM WWW

She wants more? She will get more!

Pia paused briefly to wipe her face with the back of her hand, then, with a growl, dowe down and renewed her assault on Lynn's clit, mauling it with her tongue.

Pia herself was desperate. She was going mad with need. She knew that by now she should have either come, or given up from exhaustion. Instead her libido was like a demon possessing her and urging her on. Tears gathered in the corners of her eye.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:22 pm
Profile YIM

Lynn moaned out loud as Pia renewed her assault on Lynn clit, “Ahhh! Pia that so good, more, more!” Lynn moaned out her hips meeting your mouth as she panted and continued thrusting her fingers into Pia wet hole harder and faster, already passed the point of orgasm but not cumming, Calidare was watching the whole thing though he was invisible he grinned knowing how frustrated Pia was and knowing it wouldn’t belong for her to want to summon him soon with only two more days before the agreement to summon him was upon her.

Calidare Art Gallery

Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:31 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 318 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 22  Next