View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 4:33 pm

Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Examination #0938 - Ishtar Denise Rocha 

Post Re: Examination #0938 - Ishtar Denise Rocha
Ishtar could see the white and blue blob in front of her, she could only assume it was Mirria. As Mirria tried to ask her question, Ishtar struggled to respond. I can't see!! Everything is a blur!!! I can only make out vague shapes of them.

Mirria try to ask her more questions, but at this point they had become just mere noise being generated in the background. What ever in the vine it was pretty powerful. She didn't know what was going to happen to her. She reached out for Mirria hoping to hold on to her, just to feel something that was bizarre right now. Her choice of words in her thought were pretty poor considering what was about to happen.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:02 am

Mirria tried another question, and as Ishtar fell she was caught by a projection from Girran. For the moment he kept his projection unseen, although if Mirria focused her sight she could 'see' the tentacles coiling out from him and supporting Ishtar's disorientated body. When Ishtar didn't respond Mirria guessed that the drug had gone into her system enough so that she couldn't really see or hear what was going on. Judging by what she had said, and how her body had acted, Mirria guessed the drug worked just as well on unconditioned and unmodified humans as it did on their own pets.

While Girran supported Ishtar Mirria let the illusion concealing her fade, and stepped away with a half bow as Misralla approached. Unless Misralla requested her with something Mirria would stay back. She had no authority here.

Misralla smirked as she stood next to Ishtar, who was slumped against a 'web' of psychic tentacles. Reaching towards Ishtar Misralla traced her fingers across the human student's cheek, each one gently caressing a nerve as it did so.

The Midrozi are currently prowling the space lanes, and their survey team on Shokushu are evaluating the various students.

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:49 am

Ishtar stumbled around as tried to find Mirria among the blobs, however she was getting disoriented. Where are you, Mirria? Ahhh! She tripped and fell over only to fall on something. She wasn't sure what they were but feel some sort of tendrils supporting her weight. The blue haired student struggled to stand or even sit up, but her she found the tendrils kept her close to them.

It was then she felt a breath on her neck. Mirria, is that you? What's going on? The only response she got to was a single brush of a hand as its fingers when across her check. Ishtar gasped as each one seemed to hit a nerve as it went across her face.

Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:36 am

Hush child, Mirria is near. Just relax. Despite the drug Misralla's words were perfectly understandable. In fact when she had said hush Ishtar would suddenly find it very difficult to talk, and when she said relax Ishtar's body found itself relaxing. While her hand stroked the students face Misralla's mind started to seep into the students. It was that psychic talent that meant that Ishtar could hear Misralla through the haze that affected her sight and hearing, and it was that talent that ensured Ishtar would struggle to resist the voice.

Of course if she could focus her mind she could resist the intrusion, but Misralla had no intention of giving her that chance. Her fingers continued to caress Ishtar's cheek, each one running down along a nerve and as she gently caressed them weak waves of pleasure started to sweep into her. She nodded to Girran, and projections sprung out of the web of psychic tentacles that was supporting Ishtar and ripped along her uniform. The edges of these new projections were razor sharp, and they sliced through the fabric with ease.

With Ishtar's body now exposed Misralla's free hand slipped down her neck, tracing nerves as it did so, and towards a nerve cluster which it started to gently stimulate, sending waves of pleasure into the student's body.

The Midrozi are currently prowling the space lanes, and their survey team on Shokushu are evaluating the various students.

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:43 pm

W-Who are you? What do you want from me? This voice came up a blob that was next to her. Ishtar felt the hand continue to explore her cheek, and Ishtar gasped as she felt her face blush in reaction to the soft touch.

However, Ishtar suddenly felt the tentacles that held her body in place, begin to move. In a second, she some tug on her uniform and rip apart it apart. Her breasts bounced as they were released from her blouse. She gasped as she realized her nubile body had been exposed for all to see. In fact she was sure the only piece of clothing she had left was her black tulip themed panties. Ah, no! Please let me go. Ahhh!

The hand made its way down down the blue hair student's neck. As it did so Ishtar moaned as she felt waves of pleasure suddenly flow through her body. It felt good, even if Ishtar didn't want to happen. Ishtar tried to steel herself to try to struggle.

Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:45 am

When Ishtar started to struggle Misralla hissed in annoyance. I'm sure I just told you to relax. The words are angry, and to reinforce the point the fingers resting on the nerve cluster on Ishtar's shoulder push down, quickly turning the pleasure into intense pain for a few seconds before relenting and returning to their pleasurable stimulation.

If you want to feel that pain again just try and defy me, girl. I dare you to see just how patient I am when dealing with humans, with toys. The voice that hisses in your mind has the same musical undertones as Mirria's did earlier, but the underlying hatred and contempt dispels any illusion that these words are a tease, or a joke. This was the sort of voice of someone who had no compassion, no mercy, and would not waver in the slightest at causing horrible agony to someone.

As for what I want from you ... I just need some help with a test. And I think you make the perfect volunteer for it Ishtar Denise Rocha.

Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:14 am

Ishtar screamed as she felt the intense pain in her shoulder. It had felt like she had been stabbed by a hot fire poker in the shoulder. However, slowly the the pain faded away returning to pleasure that was flowing into her body earlier.

Ishtar realized the pain was a warning, a warning that if she didn't do what she was told, she would face more intense pain. The tone of the woman speaking to her left no doubt in Ishtar's mind what kind she was capable of.

Please don't do that again, I'll be good. Ishtar struggled to recompose herself for her next question. W-What kind of test are performing on me?

Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:34 pm

At Ishtar's scream Mirria couldn't help but giggle, like all members of the Midrozi clan, and almost all Jarri in general, she delighted in watching others suffer. Either through pain or pleasure, it didn't matter as long as the victim begged, as long as they writhed and cried out. Girran was much more controlled, only a smirk spread across his features at the cry. Misralla herself did not react at all, at least openly. She was far to disciplined and well trained to let her emotions show to some alien, some human, some animal.

The rules are simple, Ishtar Denise Rocha, you do exactly what I say when I say it. Break this rule, and I will not hesitate to make you suffer, to make you consider what I just did a lovers caress in comparison. As for the test ... it gives a much more accurate result if you do not know the specific ability we are testing. I will say that it helps us determine your value for later on ... and perhaps if you are very good I will describe what I mean by that. For now, just relax, and focus on my fingers.

Misralla slowly and gently stroked Ishtar's nerves, her hands crawling their way along her sensitive pathways towards nerve clusters, which they would stimulate briefly before moving on to another, more sensitive cluster. Soon enough one of Misralla's hands reached one of Ishtar's exposed nipple, sending waves of pleasure into the helpless student's body as she expertly manipulated it.

Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:05 am

Ishtar could feel the Misralla's hand move across her shoulder and toward her chest. Ishtar could feel her nerves react as Misralla's hand continued to move across her smooth skin. Every once in a while, Ishtar winced as she suddenly felt a nerve cluster react to wave of pleasure it experienced under Misralla's expert hand.

How are you doing this? I do not understand, what do you mean by val....Ahhhh! Ishtar moaned as Misralla's hand reached one of her orbs. As Misralla began to tweak her nipple, Ishtar could feel a strong wave of pleasure through her body. Slowly but sure she could feel nipple become erect under Misralla's expert guidance.

Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:47 am

Misralla scowled when Ishtar asked another question, and both her hands either pinched or pushed into their respective cluster of nerves, turning the pleasure into a sharp pain flowing in waves from two separate points on the students body. If you had LISTENED to me human you would know that if you are good i will explain that statement. Such a question is pointless. Misralla hissed out the words, and the word human was laced with far more venom than anything she had said before. Only when she finished speaking did her fingers relent from causing pain, and they returned to sending gentle waves of pleasure into the students body.

Misralla nodded her head once as her fingers renewed pleasure started to cause Ishtar's body to respond even stronger, and more projections spread from the psychic 'web' that was supporting Ishtar and started to caress her feet, and new projections continued to form, slowly working their way up Ishtar's legs. As each one formed the ones closer to her feet remained in place, a slowly encroaching wave of pleasure that built up along Ishtar's slender limbs.

Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:05 pm

AHHHHH!! Ishtar's scream filled the forest or so she thought as she felt indescribable pain in two areas at once. Please, I'll be good. I won't ask another question. Slowly the pain began to fade as she felt the pleasure flow through her again.

Ishtar gasped as she felt the pleasure grow stronger with in her. She suddenly looked down as felt something move up her legs. Ohhhh! Ishtar couldn't see what it was moving up her legs, but she could feel her the gentle caress as what ever was approaching her knees. Ishtar gasped again as she could feel the wave of pleasure was soon approaching.

Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:10 am

Much better. Misralla's response to Ishtar's plea was short, and the tone was satisfied. Her hands movements on the helpless student became stronger, and as they carefully traced lines of nerves and gently massaged and caressed clusters of nerves they created a slow build up of pleasure in Ishtar's upper body. One that would wash down through her body to meet the rising wave of pleasure from dozens of tiny projections that were slowly coating Ishtar's legs, caressing them and gently massaging them.

The projections slowly slipped higher and higher up, eventually reaching Ishtar's thighs. As soon as they did the projections focus changed, and while two dozen continued up her body a dozen projections remained, flicking and teasing her slit, and when it revealed itself her clit. Every movement was designed to throw her over the edge, to send her mindless from the intense pleasure it could create. They may not have had the same skill that Misralla's fingers had, but they made up for that in quantity.

At this point Mirria decided to step in, and suddenly Isthar was in the heart of her most erotic fantasy. One realistic enough in her mind that it would struggle to remember what the real world was, and which one was the dream.

Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:25 am

Ishtar could feel the pleasure in her upper body increasing, inciting a moan from the blue haired student. She felt something begin to massage and caress her legs from her toes to her thighs. The experience was overwhelming.

Slowly she could something begin to tickle and tease her flower. Ishtar moaned again as she could feel her flower slowly start to bloom under the constant attention the projections were providing. She could feel the pleasure well up within her.

It was then things changed. Ishtar looked around and found her hands were tied over her head. She looked around and found herself in a cave where there was a dragon with its sword in its head. She looked like and saw she was in a princesses formal dress. She had been left as a sacrifice for the dragon, to keep the kingdom safe.

This dream was both a nightmare and a erotic fantasy for her. Sometimes the dragon would come over to her and breath fire on her which caused her to snap out of the dream screaming. However sometimes a brave knight would arrive and save her. At that point the two would have a romantic interlude.

Fortunately for Ishtar, it seems like the dead dragon signaled the later dream. However, she had not seen the knight and she was still bound. It was then she felt something was exploring her underneath her dress, she could only assume it was the knight.

Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:18 am

While none of the Midrozi could see the illusion itself they could see it grasp onto Ishtar's mind as her body suddenly relaxed. With her mind turned in on itself and trapped inside the illusion Mirria had created the body acted as if she was in a deep sleep. Misralla leaned down and pressed her lips against Ishtar's forehead, and suddenly she was 'in' the illusion. A quick test revealed that she could shape it at will.

Looking around the cave, the dead dragon, and the chained Princess Ishtar, Misralla decided this would do nicely for the first stage of the test. It was simple enough for her to step 'into' the knight, and after a moment to shift the features so that the knight looked like her, only in suitable clothing for the enviroment of course. This was Ishtar's 'dream' as it were, and as a result Misralla would find her passage through it easier if she followed Ishtar's direction whenever possible. Thus her clothing would be what Ishtar would expect to see on a female knight, suitably modified to fit Misralla's unique build.

Of course since the knight had already slipped it's hands under Ishtar's dress when Misralla took control her hands were expertly caressing her breasts, having slipped into the low cut back and around the sides of her chest. Are you OK, princess? I was terrified I wouldn't make it in time. The voice had the Jarri almost musical undertone, and it was toned to express concern, and a slowly fading fear.

Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:20 pm

Ishtar could feel the knights soft hands already on her round orbs. Slowly the twin moumds began to swell under the knight guiding hands. Ishtar was somewhat surprised to her knight's female voice, but utilimately Ishtar was greatful to not be a the ashes of a royal princess.

Your timing was amazing, ma'am Knight. If you haven't arrived when you did, I am sure was I was dead. But you have defeated the dragon and protected my people from future. I am forever in your debt. What would you want from me. Ishtar blushed a bit as the knight had made it well known what she wanted for a prize or else she would have cut Ishtar free. As far as Ishtar was concerned, the Knight had earned it.

Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:55 am
Reply to topic   [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next