View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 7:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Fated meeting? Or cursed encounter. (Rahs) 

Post Fated meeting? Or cursed encounter. (Rahs)
As the moon raises in the night sky, Dokima finishes setting up a large mountain of rocks surrounding a large field of greenery, outside of the circle was nothing but pitch-black, the only thing that's keeping the circle lit 10 campfires were seen in a circlular motion that followed the rocks. Dokima stands in the middle of it, opening her grimore, she reads and studies her dark book. She stands staring at the book, unknowingly chanting words from it, she closes the book and places it on the floor, nervous, she sighs.

"Ok, I need to practice telepathy, telekenesis, and mind reading. My telepathy and mindreading is mastered for short-range, but...only touch, I'll extend the range of mind reading. Hah!"

She shuts her eyes and concentrates. If she focuses hard enough, she'll be able to sense a being nearby, but won't be able to tell if it's close her not. She waits in the open field to see what's out there.

Summoning
Modelling for Leriana

Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:17 am
Profile YIM

Post Re: Fated meeting? Or cursed encounter. (Rahs)
Clear night sky and a beautiful moon of silver color. The radiant satellite lit the island perfectly and the sea reflected its beauty, letting the eyes of any being admiring the scene be delighted by its purity. One of these beings was Rahs, the lonesome mercenary that frequents the unique campus so he can quench his need to feel a satisfaction in life.

Though his old way of life only let him find joy in the middle of a battlefield, it was natural for him to also find satisfaction when admiring simple things like the night sky. He had already had his way with a student in the school, so maybe that's why he wasn't eagerly looking for another girl. The tall mercenary was sitting on a cliff that overlooked the woods and the sea, staring at the moon, feeling the cool breeze on his skin. He was only wearing his usual mask, and a pair of gauntlets. Sometimes I wish things could be this calm...

The awkward thought was quickly erased from his mind as something caught his attention, drawing it from the moon to below on the fields. It was a circle of flame... Or rather, small fires that were forming a circle in the middle of a pitch-black field. The mercenary quickly wondered what that was about and decided to investigate it. Monsters did not tend to show off their skills like that, so the prospect of a student doing that encouraged him to stand up with a jump and head down to the field, managing through the darkness of the woods with his uncanny heat vision.

The mare of your night, there in your darkest hour - Sylvana

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:36 am

"mindread, telepathy, extending range."

Dokima focuses more, she stops, opening her eyes and reacts to the stare of a unknown being. The feeling of a chill went down her spine, but she was unsure weither or not it's nearby. She felt abit of fear but closes her eyes and tries to ignore it.

"This feeling....it's not a animal, humanoid, but...somthing's different, as if...I'm not suppose to know about this."

She shakes her head and continues her training, but the difficuilty grew since she felt that stare. Something's there, and it's not human, nor a normal demon.

"This isn't...something I should know, it's got to be a demon, a demon I have never felt before. As if...it's not suppose to be here."

She keeps her eyes shut, she reaches down for her book. She didn't want to open her eyes since she was to afraid of what will pop out in front of her.

Summoning
Modelling for Leriana

Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:47 am
Profile YIM

It didn't take long for the mercenary to get close to the weird circular field surrounded by the campfires. Only a few minutes of wandering between the trees led him to the mysterious place where a girl was practicing her supernatural abilities. At first, Rahs slowly saw the shadows of the rocks and then the figure of a girl appeared in the middle of the field.

The mercenary didn't tend to jump at girls just like that, and rather liked to investigate what the girls are doing before joining them and eventually making them his victims. Taking that in consideration, Rahs moved slowly, not making any noise, his tail practically not swaying even a little. His tall and muscular frame moved among the shadows towards one of the piled rocks, and hid behind it. The back of the girl was facing him, so it would be easier to stare at her without being noticed... Or so he thought.

He managed to hear some words the girl was saying aloud, probably to herself. It was obvious she was referring to Rahs, or what she thought it was Rahs. A being she shouldn't know about and seemed humanoid. Sounds like me alright... But, is that so? I'm the demon she's looking for? The mercenary was trying to put together the pieces that the girl was giving. She was thinking she was about to have an encounter she never had before, and in some ways that was correct.

When Rahs saw that the girl struggled to bend over and pick up the book she laid on the grass, he knew it was a perfect time to act a little. With lightning speed, a tentacle sprouted from his arm and traveled through the air until it bumped against the girl's hand, almost as if slapping it gently. It quickly withdrew, however, as if trying to maintain its presence a secret, even after the move he just did.

SFA---

Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:00 am

"GEH!"

She opens her eyes unintentionally and rubs her hand that was slapped. She was shocked at what touch her she didn't bother to look around. She swallows and gathers her courage, she focuses again but this time with her eyes open, she looks straight ahead. trying to pick up on what slapped her hand.

"E...even if I focus, I can't pinpoint the exact location of whatever's out there."

She again kneels down to pick up her book. But before she touches it, she stays in that position. She could sense it clearly alittle, she begins to analyze what's in front of her but didn't pick up anything. She prepares to look back but she hesitates. Instead, she gets up. Inhales, gathers up all of her courage, And exhales.

"the being, is nowhere. Nowhere in the front. or the sides, this...being, is...right.....THERE!!!"

She points backwards, but she didn't turn, she was too scared to look back, she breathes hard and hopes she's right.

"A..am I right? Am I correct? Whatever you are, can you be impressed and praise me so I know you're here, I don't care how close you are. You reek of a demonic drug, an ingredient for a love potion. None other then Aphrodisiac. The demon drug, but, it's so damn strong it could be used to bring someone to submission without effort."

She was a expert in chemicals and potions. She could sense anything that could be used as a materials for potions.

Summoning
Modelling for Leriana

Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:22 am
Profile YIM

The girl was obviously surprised to feel her hand get slapped by the quick tendril that had returned to be one with the mercenary again. She reacted instantly, rubbing her hand and opening her eyes to try and see something beyond the darkness of the field, but that was futile. The mercenary was not only behind her, but concealed in the great darkness of the night.

But she was also eager to find out more about Rahs. She tried to pick up her book again, and he thought he would have to scare her a bit more with another tendril, but before she reached down completely, she froze. She stopped and inhales deeply, as if realizing the great truth that flowed around her. The power of her dark arts allowing her to see something that others could only feel when it was too late.

My my... How did she find out? Is she capable of magic? ... This shall prove fun. The girl had accurately pointed at Rahs' exact location, but it seemed like if his power was intimidating the poor girl in the middle of the field. She had also, in a way that the mercenary didn't understand, guessed of his possession of the strong aphrodisiac.

I am impressed... You are indeed worthy of praise to correctly find me in this forsaken place... It is true that I hold the powerful demon drug with me, young girl... What is it that you seek? The mercenary spoke out loud, his cold voice booming around the field as he moved around the pile of rocks, and rested his side on it, crossing his arms and looking at the back of the girl. The campfire lit his naked body, and the few pieces of armor he had reflected the fire's light dimly.

SFA---

Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:16 pm

"What...I want? Hm...Who you are, what are you? You're purpose of being on this island."

She turns around, but spotting the being, her expression from seriousness turns to fear, stepping back. She shakes her head, it was a mistake to come out this late, this strange being. After witnessing the speed from the trendil, she realize she can't outrun it, seeing this person. Fear struck inside her.

"n..No, there's no way...you're a demon, nevermind! Forget I asked those questions, I...I got to go back."

She turns around and runs, even if she can't run away, she's got to try. This person's no demon, at least, not the kind she was hoping for, this being...is different, it has a much more bad desire than that of a demon. She could feel it, something that is not of this world, not of the demon world. What is it? Where did it come from exactly? These questions were echoing in her head, as she ran she began to pant heavily, getting tired is her weak point. But she didn't give up, she continued running, hoping to get away as far as possible.

"Ah...hah...this...this is bad....that thing...is a monster...not a demon...a...a..monster...hah....those rumors....about....about the freshmans being victims...they were true...ah...hah...I need to get away...I need to..."

Summoning
Modelling for Leriana

Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:49 am
Profile YIM

The girl started to state the questions that first hit her head. Surely she would have questions for a demon, but Rahs was indeed no demon, though the ones on the other side of the battlefield would say otherwise, and so she realized her mistake. She shakes her head in denial of what happened, and yet no one did anything anyway... It was what he was capable of doing.

She is trembling with fear, and quickly told Rahs to forget all about it and ran away. Great, just when I was thinking I could have some fun in playing the part... Oh? Rahs simply followed the girl with his eyes, those bright blue eyes staring at the girl that ran away as fast as she could. But suddenly, in the middle of the field was her book. He was thinking in letting the girl go, but after seeing the book and picking it up, the mercenary thought that he shouldn't let her get away so easily anyway.

He looks at the distance, and there she was. Still running, barely anyway, in the middle of the darkness. It looked like her steps were getting more erratic, she was getting tired. And she wasn't that far anyway. With a sudden leap, Rahs started to run after her. His trained body and strong legs allowed him to catch up with the girl in almost no time, the sound of his steps drawing closer surely heard by her. Suddenly, a tendril lashed out at one the young student's feet, and then Rahs slowed down if the girl tripped indeed. You forgot something, woman. Her book still in his hands, it was just an excuse used to make him get close to her again.

SFA---

Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:05 am

Tripping, she falls facefirst on the floor, her glasses falling off, looks back, she did forget something, her grimore. She reaches back and grabs her glasses, putting them back on. Still she is nervous and scared, her trembled hands reaches for the book, perhaps she misunderstood, perhaps this person is actually a friendly monster, but she didn't want to jump to conclusions, she grabs her book, clenching it. She doesn't pull since she doesn't want it to get ruined.

"What...are you...? You're not a demon, are the monsters the other students were talking about? I...I appreciate you giving my book back...but....I still doubt you. Hah....n..no...you're too close, the drug...I...I should of...a..ah..."

She begins to sweat, the drug, even if it's not in contact, getting close to it is enough to effect her. She pants passionately, chemical's such as aphrodisiac can be sensitve to her, the fumes are like a drop of the chemicals, a drop is a full bottle, a whole bottle, is a gallon of the chemical. She clenches her fists, trying to bear the effects.

"Mnn! Get...away from me....you're...drug is too strong...Mnn!...Mmm!"

Summoning
Modelling for Leriana

Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:30 am
Profile YIM

The girl falls indeed against the ground, practically so fast she doesn't have time to absorb the fall with her arms and also having her glasses fall off. This seemingly good act at least kept the girl on the ground while she reached out and tried to get the book. However, Rahs wasn't planning to let her get it so easily, and since she doesn't pull hard either, the grimoire remains held by both hands.

Whether I'm a demon or not, it's relative... I've been called that, but I guess you can classify me as a monster that lurks around here... And yes, the rumors they say are true... So you should doubt after all, better safe than sorry. Rahs' voice cooed around the darkness as his bright blue eyes stared into her own as he suddenly pulled the book, and throwing it to a side, mentioning she wouldn't need it.

When she expresses that the mercenary's aphrodisiac is too strong, he gets confused by her reaction. What's wrong with her? Can she feel the aphrodisiac... Without even touching it? With the girl still on the ground, panting and her chest rising and falling with each breath, Rahs walks closer to her, a tentacle sprouting to prove his theory. Hmm? Is it so? Wouldn't you like to try it? He teased, as the tentacle's tip let a spurt of the strong drug fall next to her body, not exactly touching her skin... Yet.

SFA---

Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:49 am

"A...Awah! No...not so close...mn! It's getting stronger...the effects..."

She looks at the drop, reaching for it she couldn't resist the temptation of pleasure, she wanted to feel more. Touching it will make her feel really hot, but what if she swallows it...with eagerness, she scoops some of the drug with her fingers and drinks it, sucking her fingers. She stops, she grabs her pussy suddenly.

A...G..Gyaaaaaah! It's...it's so hot...my body...my pussy! H..Hot...ah! I can't...stand it!"

She puts her right hand in her underwear, rubbing herself, her left hand squeezing her breast. She moans loudly, pleasuring herself.

I...I can't stop my hands....feels...ah...aah....I...need....something....Please...don't watch...don't watch me do this..."

She lays on the ground, uncaring that she's being watched, this drug is so strong she feels like she's going to go crazy.

Summoning
Modelling for Leriana

Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:10 am
Profile YIM

Rahs looks down at the girl with great interest and lust, of course. The small amount of drug that fell beside her just makes the effects show stronger on her, and she looks at it, already victim to the drug's effects and not being able to escape anymore. With an impressive eagerness, the girl takes what fell of the aphrodisiac and drinks it, sucking her fingers as if enjoying a very exotic dish at a restaurant.

But the already strong effects act immediately and the girl is forced by the heat in her body to grasp her own pussy and moan in heat. Her other hand goes to her breast and squeezes it, and then tells Rahs not to watch her try to bring pleasure to herself. My my... Barely drank a drop, and she's already masturbating... I really like this one...

Rahs kneels next to the girl, looking at her closely and how she keeps rubbing her underwear as if trying to kill a fire. Wouldn't you like more? It just would keep feeling better and better... The mercenary coos, the tentacle gushing forth a stream of the aphrodisiac over her body, some of it falling on her face, before withdrawing into Rahs' skin again. Just looking at her, lost in the abyss of pleasure due the drug and trying to satisfy herself, is causing the mercenary to grow more aroused himself, his large member steadily growing erect.

SFA---

Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:31 am

"A..kyah! A..ahn! Too...Tooooo much!"

She drinks more of the drug, drowning in it, her body feeling uncontrollably hot, she takes off her underwear, and her skirt, quickly she strips off her clothes, sucking the drug from them. She puts her panties in her mouth, ravagely sucking it like it was hard candy. Her pussy becoming so drench with her juices, she wanted more, she wanted more pleasure.

"ahn! Mnngh! I....need something....to stick it in...I...want to feel more....my hands...aren't enough....please....please satisfy me! Satisfy me before I go crazy!!!"

She screams loudly, sticking her underwear in her pussy, and rubbing her clitoris, her hunger for pleasure exceeded her limits and now she wants to feel more, an endless time of pleasure, she wants to keep on getting orgasms over and over. But she can't have one with just her hands, she wants something in her, something thick, thick and long.

"Hguh! Pleasure....pleasure me...please!

Summoning
Modelling for Leriana

Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:51 am
Profile YIM

It was a personal opinion from the mercenary that there was never enough of the drug for a girl. If the rest could be like her... The student was madly in heat, not only taking her clothes to satisfy herself more easily, but also to even drink the aphrodisiac that fell on her clothes.

Her skirt and rest of clothes were quickly discarded, except for her panties which she brought to her mouth like a hungry beast before admitting of her need to feel completely satisfied, and then trying to make a better tool out of her underwear trying to get inside her pussy while rubbing her clit. Hmmm, should I? You sound like you are in a desperate situation... Maybe I can consider it if you get to be my slave? It's awfully lonely around here... Rahs doesn't need encouragement to fuck a girl senseless, and there was one right in front of him, begging him to take her completely. But what fun would there be if he didn't use the opportunity to see how low the girl can fall to quench her lust. As if trying to tempt her further, his cock bumped against her thigh as it rose to a complete erection, but he was careful not to let her be so close to it.

SFA---

Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:14 am

She hesistates, if she agrees, she'll have all the pleasure she could get, refuses...she'll be tortured on the inside for not getting the pleasure she wants. She reaches down and spreads her pussy, she wanted it, she wanted to give up herself.

"I'll do anything! I'll be your slave, your pet! Your fuckdoll! Give me...please! I...I want to feel more! I don't care what happens! I want sex! I.....want your COOOOOCK!!!

She breathes heavily, her true self showing, she wanted to give up everything, her imagination running wild, blinded by the drug. A slut, being reborn within herself. She shuts her eyes, pulling out her underwear from her hungry pussy, her limits exceedingly high. She could feel herself going crazy, her clit hard and her pussy overflowing with juices.

"More...more more more! I want more pleasure! Please fuck me!

In her mind, she couldn't believe she's doing this, she only agreed to do this because of the drug, she wants to blame the drug, shaking her hips, she can't stand it. Why....Why is it like this? Why is it so good, the...drug...is overwhelming.

Summoning
Modelling for Leriana

Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:33 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next