View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 10:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 The math was wrong. (Kanoe & Rahs) 

Post Re: The math was wrong. (Kanoe & Rahs)
"I'm aware that resistance can develop when you don't want to be raped," though you aren't resisting much Erica... Her comment was weird for the mercenary. It was obvious she didn't seem like the type to enjoy it, but she also didn't do anything besides waiting patiently with her eyes closed as her clothes were being discarded and only her pastie remained, which was swiftly removed by his slightly cold hands like a used handkerchief.

She was now completely nude in front of a creature that had warned her of his intentions and was impossible to stop. And then, the smartest girl alive seemed to disagree yet again with her physique. Sighing slightly at this, Rahs was able to see how Kanoe remained motionless by the column and stared at her friend's body as well. The look in her eyes was obvious. "No, it seems you're the blind one, Erica. It seems I have here another person that agrees with me..." The alien looked at the witch and even if his mask did not let any emotion be visible, he still looked at her as if his eyes were telling her that she was gonna get her turn.

It was then that Rahs felt how many round objects hit him from behind. She did no damage to him at all, but the accumulated force she gathered with that amount of orbs were enough to push him forwards. Unfortunately, she was the only thing in front of him. But as if worried about breaking a new toy, the mercenary stopped before bumping against her and possibly hitting her head with his helmet. This only caused that their bodies were pressed against each other and so he chuckled.

"Oh? Do you wish to be taken already?" Her body was being held in midair so her head just above his. His hands then moved slowly upwards, caressing her legs and buttocks as they went upwards, until finally meeting her well endowed breasts and rubbing them gently. Another tendril sprouted and started snaking up her thigh until it touched her nether lips. And just below her hips, the tasset he was wearing was being undone magnetically until it fell, revealing his crotch and his semi-erect cock that was slowly growing with each heartbeat. Since their bodies were close, Erica probably wasn't able to see his huge member, unlike her friend behind her which was having her own fight against the butterflies in her loins.

The mare of your night, there in your darkest hour - Sylvana

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:24 am

Whether it was due to the dampeners or Erica still lacking experience, the small water bullets did no damage to the monster. The being showed no real concern as he pressed closer to the helpless student. Kanoe's cheeks flush gently at the mention of her staring at her friend's nude form. The embarassment helped her at least regain enough composure to shut her eyes before things grew worse.

As expected, things got worse as the monster mentioned taking the woman. Kanoe wanted to do something or say something that could possibly stop this from happening to the still pure student. But the aphrodisics were destroying her little by little and any attempt to plea would only goad the monster further. The witch could nothing but bite down on her lip and try to block any sounds of pleasure that may come her inexperienced friend.

Kanoe did her best to control her breathing, in through the nose and out the mouth. But each breath seared her lungs and the wild tingling of the aphrodisics quickly took her breath away leaving her gasping and panting like a dog. Her thighs rub together in desperate relief as juices flowed like a river down her inner thighs. Her sex was twitching, hungry to be filled with any one and any thing. Part of was just wishing the alien would take Erica quickly so she could succumb just as fast. The wait was torture enough.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:28 am

I couldn't stand it, all My energy making those damned things and they did nothing except push the creature closer to me. I sighed audiably hearing that kanoe had been staring at me hadn't helped me at all. I kept my composure well as he began his assault on my chest. I couldn't help but begin to thrash as much as my body and his tendrils would allow. I wouldn't just let this happen.

"Why me first? why torture my friend like that? at least... at least help ease her suffering a little. make this less horrible please. before you take me... at at least..."

I couldn't believe what I was about to say but, I couldn't stand the idea of kanoe writhing like that suffering.

"At least use us both... ease her need on me then do what you want alright?"

It was the most embarassing thing I'd ever said and of course with the thrashing my glasses fell off, probably better for me anyway not to see what was happening.

Alice: Dozen girls, one body
Krystal Neo-cyte; The Chimera Erica Scorned
Jessica The Hunter

Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:37 am

Behind Erica, her friend Kanoe was writhing on the floor with her loins on fire but not satisfied. Her sex wasn't just dripping but it practically let a flow of her juices out as her inner walls twitched with lust. It was a torture indeed, probably one of the worsts ever and the smart brunette couldn't help but sympathize with her friend.

Her thrashing was completely useless though it managed to throw her glasses off to the pool, where they slowly fell to the bottom. It was after that that Erica started to beg Rahs to take Kanoe first and quench her needs. Reasoning with him was not impossible because he was a brute that simply went to rape girls, but due his words were definitive since they were the result of careful thoughts inside. But nevertheless, Rahs considered her offer...

"Why take one first, indeed, when I can do both?" He agreed with a chuckle. In that moment, a number of tentacles sprouted from his skin and went towards the witch. Two went for her neck and managed to pull the tight swimsuit down and over her massive, soft mounds, letting them bounce as they got freed from their prison. It was then that another tendril coiled around her thigh before snaking towards her crotch and moved the swimsuit aside, letting her nether lips meet a cold breeze before getting teased and her wanting clit rubbed against. The two that pulled her swimsuit wrapped themselves around her mammaries and one of them had its tip opened and revealed it was actually a sucker, and started to work immediately attaching itself to one of her nipples.

While Kanoe was finally being taken care of somewhat, Erica was just going to feel what others have felt with Rahs. The mercenary kept working her soft chest until she could feel a large object pushing against her rear. As she got lifted just a bit higher, she would have been able to know that it was his cock that now threatened to penetrate her. Even without her glasses on, the identity of what was teasing her nether lips was obvious. For a while, his swollen tip caressed her entrance until it finally started to plunge in. Slowly but surely, the huge cock was going forward, spreading her tight and virgin passage. His movement was slow so she could get used to the size, but that wouldn't help her much as eventually her cherry would be popped easily by the eager phallus.

SFA---

Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:35 am

Kanoe could only watch as the monster's tendrils slither towards her helpless form. She did not squirm or put up a fight as they slowly peel down her swimsuit. A low moan left her lips as her swollen and aroused mammaries bounced free. Having her breasts free felt good even though she knew where it would lead next.

"Ahhh!" Her body arched as a tentacle suddenly wrapped around her thigh and began to saw along her netherlips and clitoris. The witch's cheeks blushed as her eyes were already clouding over. She did not want Erica to see her like this. After all that talk of trying to fight back and she was not putting forth any resistance at all. Every flick over her swollen clit caused the tender nub to spasm and send jolts of pleasure directly into her loins. Already her mind was fading, wanting nothing more than to feel this wonderful bliss once more. Her hips rise and slowly rock against the teasing tendril as her folds continued to twitch violently.

With her focus distracted, it only made the next part even better for the helpless mystic. A loud blissful groan sounds through the room as suckers sealed over her engorged teat. One suck was all it took and the orb began to lactate and feed the tendril her nectar. Eyes flutter and roll back in her head. Her arms try to move so she could stroke her sensitive mounds while the tendrils continue to stroke and tease them like a master. Concern for her new friend was no longer in her head as she gave in to the sea of lust that rolled through her thoughts.

Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:55 pm

I must admit despite being naked and pressed against an alien I let out a sigh of relief pass me as I heard Kanoe let forth a bit of a pleasured gasp. I was unable to see anything save the vague blurs telling me things were around and was very glad for that advantage compared to other girls; at least I could no longer see what was happening to me but, still...

I felt something pressing up against me before it would begin rubbing between my legs, I didn't react save for a calm breath or two and my body did quite well and despite being a genius, I really wouldn't have any idea what was about to be shoved into me, I wasn't the most worldly person. I just knew I was going to be raped, I didn't know it would be so complete so quickly. The feeling of my chest being groped brought about no reaction from my body, even my nipples remained quite soft.

Then came a sharp pain and a bit of friction burn as I felt my nethers spreading to begin to take in... well I didn't know what just yet but still...
I screamed in pain, even slow water did NOT make a lubricant, in fact it made things worse more than anything since any little bit that had gotten to my skin had dried by then leaving my skin quite dry.

"Take it out damn it! it hurts fuck it hurts!!! you're going to ruin me like this!"

I screamed in pain even before his girth had reached my hymen my body was much tighter than the average virgin, I'd never even explored my own body; in fact I meditated and learned to control my body so I wouldn't explore it! this was just painful as all hell!

Jessica The Hunter

Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:26 am

It didn't take long for Erica to complain due the sudden intrusion of the mercenary's cock. It was true that she still wasn't ready, and even if Rahs wouldn't care much, it didn't help him much either. He gave off a sigh as the smart brunette complained about the pain. "Well, seems like you are tougher than the rest, huh? I wonder what makes you tick exactly..."

He withdrew his cock like she wanted, but there was no way she was gonna be left alone. Instead, a tentacle quickly took his member's place but didn't plunge in relentlessly. It instead shot the aphrodisiac on Erica's nether lips and inside of her passage, knowing already that even if it wouldn't affect her, at least it would be enough lubricant if she didn't start growing wet. One of his hands had gone to her back and traced her spine with one finger, the metal of the gauntlet touching her skin but then his much smoother skin started to caress her. It pressed against her muscles and spine gently, until suddenly a weak and stimulating current was being released sporadically, filling her nerves with a warm feeling.

On the other hand, Kanoe was no longer caring about their situation. Rahs could hear how the witch had succumbed to the abyss of the pleasure brought by the tendrils working her. He could see over Erica's shoulder how the mystic was writhing and rocking against the tendril teasing her lower lips and clitoris. It was then that the mercenary noticed one of the scales of the tendril near his own had moved in a certain direction. It was a natural reaction to the sucker's work, indicating that it was actually drawing something from the place it sucked. As his eyes turned to Kanoe once again, he realized that she was lactating.

How interesting... Gotta love the one who enabled her to lactate. He took a quick mental note and then helped her own arms to stroke her huge mounds with the tendrils and increased the intensity of the sucker's task. And to please the witch even further, the tentacle at her nether lips started plunging inside her, spreading her inner walls apart and filling her wanting passage.

SFA---

Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:06 am

Erica's scream of pain woke the witch out of her blissful reverie for a few moments. Kanoe began to struggle doing what she could to ignore the tendrils sucking at her teats. The monster's tendril suddenly thrusted deep into her trembling form causing a loud scream to sound from her lips. Kanoe's body arched as she felt her insides clinch tightly around the invader.

~N-No.. T-Too... Too much..~

She thought numbly as her thighs slowly spread apart for the thrusting tentacle. Her struggles fade as her resistance once more melted away. Kanoe's hands were guided back to her luscious breasts where she began to grope and massage them once more. The light in her eyes glaze over as her eyes flutter and roll back in her head. It was no use, she was far too aroused and needy to put forth a fight against this monster. She gave a silent apology to Erica as she returned to bucking her hips against the thrusting appendage. Her new friend must think she was a whore now.

"Uuuhhnnnn! Ahhhnnn!" her moans of pleasure sounds through the room mixed in with the sound of juices slurping against the pumping tentacle. Her breats continued to release more and more nectar to the suckling tendrils as the feeling of relief and pleasure rolled through her luscious mounds. Already the fluttering in her belly had melted into a liquid heat that began to spread through her entire body and into her loins. She was past the point of no return and it was only a matter of time before the first of many climaxes would sear through her very soul.

Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:01 pm

I cringed sighing for just a moment taking a calming breath as I felt him withdraw completely from me. I calmed and my mind eased a great deal though my eyes i was certain shot open as I felt the viscous fluid shot into my body; it offered no increased feelings and it didn't even seem to have an easy time getting itno me, liquid was liquid, until my mind was entirely overcome with either pleasure or pain I would not stop making this hell for the alien!

I heard kanoe moan against the things the creature was doing to her. I felt pity, anger,. fear... all at the same time. was that going to be my fate if I were to be here at this school for long? Would I too become a person that would crumble at a touch of my sensitive intimates?

I felt the creature's hand brush along my spine shivers went throughout my body, warm pleasent shivers though I was certainly able to resist the feeling at some level.

"I will not succumb to you... I won't... I won't I just won't!"

My tone was more confident than I had meant for it to be, I knew that was going to come back to haunt me sooner rather than later even then.

Jessica The Hunter

Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:12 pm

The young witch had a glimpse of returning to normal for only a few seconds as Erica let out her screams of pain. However, there was no need for the mercenary to worry about her, since the drug was having its full effect on her and soon enough, the tentacle that penetrated her caused Kanoe to fall back to the endless abyss of pleasure, and her body began to writhe and buck again.

The suckers on her teats were working relentlessly, and weren't going to stop any time soon. To further increase the pleasure in her mounds, the suckers started to pull and push Kanoe's breasts while still sucking the nectar she fed them thanks to the suction caused. And even if it wasn't necessary to bring her to her first orgasm, Rahs let a stimulating electric flow through the tendril that kept thrusting into her and set her entire passage on fire, as the electricity overwhelmed her nerves completely and every fiber of her body felt the pleasure increase like a blaze.

But at the same time, the witch's friend was not enjoying the moment as much as her. Erica barely had a moment's rest when her lower lips were being lubricated with aphrodisiac that was useless against her. The hand that traced her spine started to increase the current's intensity, just so much so that her nerves would feel the continued tingling and warm sensation that it caused, while his other hand would massage and caress her breasts, his digits playing with her nipples, circling around the areolae and pressing them slightly.

"You will try..." Rahs replied to the smartest girl in the campus, just before his pulsing cock went to her entrance one more time, and started to plunge in more easily. He was not going to pull out that time, even if Erica screamed or cried or struggled with all her might. His member's size spread her tight entrance as it kept pushing forward, the moans coming from Kanoe filling the room but hoping Erica's would join in as well.

SFA---

Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:24 am

The witch continued to writhe and buck her hips wantonly against the thrusting tendril. Nails drag over her sensitive mounds as tendrils squeezed and sucked nectar from her body. The pushing and pulling increased the flow of her lactating peaks. Despite the constant feeding, her breasts remained nice and firm. Her body reacted chemically to the feeding, producing more of the strange nectar to compensate. Soon they may even swell a bit larger from the consant draining of her mammaries.

Kanoe's body arched, thrusting out her chest into the suction cups and groping tendrils. Her eyes were completely rolled back in her head, fluttering wildly as more and more waves of pleasure crash through her psyche. Her mouth hung open as breathless groans sound from her throat. The rest of the world around her blurred and faded into the background. Everything revolved around the tendrils fucking and sucking her body endlessly. She did not care if these things broke her. She wanted to be broken, anything to bring relief to her blazing lusts.

She arched and began to shiver as the liquid heat began to rush straight to her core. "Aiiiieeeee!" a loud scream of bliss sounds through the pool room as hot juices gush forth, flowing freely down her twitching thighs and the invading tendril. Nectar jets out, feeding the suckers further as her entire body bucks and spasms with erotic joy. It all felt so wonderful so perfect that what she felt next blew her mind out of the water.

Electricity flowed through the thrusting tendril and straight into her spasming folds. The current ran through her flowing juices and soaked into her very muscles and nerves. The effect spread like wildfire as every single nerve on her body was set aflame. The sensations slammed against her already defeated will, further grounding her weakened defenses to dust as another torrent of heat seared all thoughts from her mind. The second climax was even larger than the first and seemed to mix with the first which she was still having, juices and nectar squirts out of her sex and engorged teats as her entire body shudders like she was being electrocuted. Her mouth hung open in a silent cry as drool trickled from the corners of her mouth.

Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:45 pm

I was having trouble keeping my breath steady as u felt the creature forcing itself into me as it rubbed my chest, played with my nipples pressing them like they were buttons, I cringed slightly I didn't like it at all. what I liked even less was the feeling of being wet by whatever it was using on me now. I shook my head as I felt him pressing against me again, The pain was horrible enough But my mind ran into my only option left; use whatever i could of my single power to ease the pain of it. I used ever bit of energy i could to focus on the liquid that was lubricating my nethers and his shaft as it slowly press into me and as best I could, I forced the liquid to constrict his massive length, force it to thin out, even a few centimeters less girth to him made the pain ease and probably even made it feel better for him. From there, I had no choice but to endure the pain until I finally felt his tip press against my deepest part... the deepest part it could reach without ripping a hole and killing me anyway.

I hoped the creature would let us go soon I couldn't stand hearing my friend like that, and I couldn't hold up the liquid control long after that, as soon as the pain had eased enough i released it, the pain returned for a few moments at the sudden expansion of his girth, it was done though... He had me where he wanted me... surrounding his manhood almost like an extra layer of skin.

Jessica The Hunter

Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:42 pm

Just a few feet away from the smart brunette and the mercenary, Kanoe was dealing with was the advent of her first orgasm of the night, as intense as it could get due the work of the suckers and the tentacle working on her. Her eyes were clear proof that the young witch was no longer concerned about what happened around her, the world was no more and only her lust, body and the tendrils existed. As if moved by invisible strings, her arms kept pleasing her own huge mounds, assisting the suckers on her teats. Her entire body buckled and writhed against the appendage in her passage, until her nubile body was thrown over the edge. Her juices pooled between her legs, but with the relentless assault of the tendrils, it was no wonder that the orgasm allowed her to easily have a second one right after, mixing both climaxes.

Just a small peek past the more petite body of Erica let the mercenary know how the witch was doing. Her body laid broken completely on the floor, no will or desire to resist lingered in her anymore. Not only her body was completely conquered by Rahs, but her mind had also turned to putty as her tender areas took her to ecstasy. It was probably time to adjust the actions of the tendrils somewhat for her. It was a bit subtle at first though. Kanoe would just feel that the suckers were lessening their intensity a bit as she dealt with the aftershocks of her orgasms. The tendril fucking her was also slowing down a bit. But these actions would still be careful enough to grow her lust and pleasure, slowly but surely.

As he was just finishing modifying his tentacles' actions, Rahs felt a weird sensation around his phallus. Turning his attention to Erica once more, he noticed her disgust and complete disapproval to the situation she was in. Obviously, there was no escape for her anymore, but she wouldn't give in so easily anyway. But what interested him the most was how the aphrodisiac he had used to lubricate the girl was being manipulated by her like she did with the pool's water moments ago. She had used it to suppress his immense size to ease the pain. It was not her intention, but it did quite increase the pleasure for Rahs somewhat. It was an increase in the tightness he felt, but when he started to think that it could be quite great for him, Erica had then dropped her ability and his cock expanded once more to its full size, spreading her inner walls once more. Too bad, he thought, as the hand that was behind her moved to her front. She wouldn't feel the teasing and caressing of his hand on her breasts now, as the other hand moved to her lips, moving to find her clit. At the same time, her body was moved by the mercenary, the cock that caused her pain was pulling out until only his tip remained inside before plunging once more to her depths. Again and again, she would notice the rhythm of his thrusts into her young body.

SFA---

Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:38 pm

The constant current of electricity ensured her first and second climaxes were prolonged to their full potential. Hands fell away from her breasts as her thighs spread even further causing the witch to sink further into the ground. One hand rested on her lower belly as she felt her insides continuously jolt and quiver with glee. Her other hand fell to the damp hard concrete floor. Kanoe's body was swaying between the large jolts of pleasure the shocks were doing to her system. Her arm was barely keeping her from falling face down on the floor.

Her other hand soon came to rest on the floor as the tendrils continued their relentless assaults on her defeated body. She still had the stamina to keep going but she lacked any will to fight the mixture of electricity and poison now controlling her urges. Eyes fluttered and blinked slowly. Her glazed look showed that there was no one home inside as she gazed sightlessly towards the monster and Erica. Hips jolt and trembled as the current of electricity continued to ripple and down her clinging passage. Breathless groans sound from her throat as the witch swayed and panted heavily from exertion.

Pleasure flowed into her chest in waves as the suckers fed on her nectar engorged teats. The tendrils slowed down into a gradual pace. Having fully explored her insides, the tendril was doing a number on her more sensitive of places as it sawed in and out of her. Though at this point, the electricity made her entire passage one large sensitve place. Trying to keep some control of her body, her hips continued to grind against the tendril. The poison ensured that the heat would not leave her no matter how many times she came. She was completely at this one's mercy.

Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:27 pm

"Hurry up damn it..."

It was the only thing I offered to the creature as I felt him begin to thrust into my poor unwilling body, beyond that all I could do was grit my teeth every time i felt him reach my core a small sound offered each time as well, a sound of discomfort combined with the bit of forced pleasure, my self control was still going strong enough to keep myself from reacting too much to his length inside my body, I wasn't the most sensitive girl either, that helped a great deal.. I wondered for a time why he had stopped manipulating my bosom it didn't take me all that long to find out however as I looked ad saw where his hand was going.
"Don't you dare!"

I heard my voice, it was almost a growl, a threatening growl, more than I'd offered during my entire resistance when I realized what he was planning to touch. I didn't even care about kanoe right now, She was lost to the anger that had burst from me in a place where I certainly knew that I had no place to show it to this being.

((sorry for the delay... and the short post... I can't seem to come up with anything else))

Jessica The Hunter

Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:41 pm
Reply to topic   [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next