View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 9:28 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 A little pick-me-up (Alisha) 

Post A little pick-me-up (Alisha)
Thirteen was used to being bored. It came with the territory of being a solitary animal of nature. He flexed his thirteen tentacles pretty often, passing the time in the dark basement of a school filled with a group of young, hot girls. What more could a lustful beast ask for, besides juice and a bed? Thirteen often scoffed at the idea that Shokushu Private school was indeed an Eden for everything like him. The island was full of other monstrosities as well. It was hard to just pick a girl and rape her. How often had he done that? Once, maybe. Other times, Thirteen just had to be lucky.

That's why thirteen liked the basement. The girls that came down there couldn't be heard, it was hard to be interrupted, and, well, most of his flings had been in this dark little corner of heaven.

On this particular day, Thirteen was in need of a good fling. His cock was hardened, but could easily be hidden. His tentacles were saturated with the aphrodisiac he used so often to make his prey willing and pliable. But where was his prey? Thirteen was doing his usual thing. He was hiding above a doorway, invisible to the naked eye, tentacles stretched out to hold him in this perfect position. But who would come through this door?

Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:51 pm

Post Re: A little pick-me-up (Alisha)
Alisha groaned. She had woken up this morning with a small notice attached to her door, stating that she was to report to detention today. The infraction was "consumption of illegal substances on campus". "How the hell did they find out?," she mummered to herself as she pulled on her school issued skirt. The skirt stopped was too short for her liking, the hem stopping halfway up her thigh. She buttoned the white shirt up button by button, the shirt fitly showing her breast off. She checked in the mirror to make sure she was in school dress code, before heading out of the door, the detention slip in hand.

She thought about heading to the office and arguing it, but she was sure that would end up sending her spirialing into more trouble. And Hell, what was so bad about a detention, a little bit of getting yelled at, and maybe writing "I will not drink" on the board a few hundred times, at worst. That was cake. And maybe if she was a good enough actor, she would be able to fit a nap in while she served her detention. These thoughts ran throughout her head as she walked down the stairs,descending into the basement.

The place was eerily quiet, apart from the sound of her shoes hitting the stone steps. Though she was new, stories of the dreaded basement didnt fail to escape her ears. And although she believed a good portion of sci fi, monsters, posing as teachers just to rape the girls, did not seem believable. She looked at the room in front of her, making sure it was the right one, before she grabbed the doorknob. She turned the cold steel handle and pushed the door open, walking into the room. "something...doesnt feel right," she thought as she stepped foot into the room.

Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:34 pm

TARGET! Thirteen thought, his tentacles impulsively arching around the girl, securing her silence first by wrapped over her mouth. Thirteen hurtled to the floor, and slammed the door, locking it before turning the beautiful young thing he'd reeled in. She was dressed as expected, in the usual school colors. Still invisible, Thirteen's single, large eyeball scanned the area. Why was she here? Did another monster call her down? Oh boy, that would suck. Thirteen was a lover, not a fighter.

He lifted the girl up, revealing himself in his blue, gelatinous glory. The eye suspiciously took in the girl's nubile form. His aphrodisiac laden tentacles went to work unbuttoning and unzipping everything that needed such attention. He was going to make this prey HIS, and HIS alone. He carefully began to remove the girl's clothing.

Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:58 pm

Alisha eyes went wide as something had gagged her. She tried to scream, only to find it was useless. everything seemed to happen at once. The door slammed, with a loud thud. "What the hell is going on here?!", she wondered, trying to escape the invisible bonds, though this too, was useless.
Soon she was hoisted up to see her assaulter. Her eyes showed a burn of hatred for the creature. She was not going to show fear to him. That thought lasted for about 4 seconds as he began to remove her uniform. Her breast bounced as the tentacle began to undo her shirt, before it swiftly moved to the zipper of her skirt, sliding it down and revealing her plump ass, covered only by the white panties she was wearing. The monster's objective was not to simply scare her shitless, as most of the novels she read. Oh no, this creature wanted something much more valuable than her fear...He wanted her.

Hell if she was going to give him, what he..it wanted. Alisha's mind worked into overdrive trying to figure out what to do. As far as she knew, this thing was ugly. That was no help to her right now. Well it had a tentacle, but only one as she could figure. Why only use one tentacle when more would be able to get multiple jobs done at once? and faster. The sliver of hope that she got from that one piece of information, died as she realized she could not overpower him. She began to thrash more hoping he would drop her, giving her maybe a chance to reason with him.

Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:18 pm

A little fighting? thought Thirteen. If he had a mouth, he would have grinned maliciously. His twelve other tentacles began to assault her body, two began flicking her nipples, the liquid aphrodisiac splashing across her face. In reality, she need the aphrodisiac to be inside of her body system in order for it to function properly, but the effect was interesting to watch anyways. Another two tentacles curled around the edges of her panties, and quickly slid them down. Now, thought the monster to itself, the real fun begins.

A tentacle, leaking with aphrodisiac, began to paint the cool solution upon her newly revealed pussy.

Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:29 am

Alisha shrieked in fear and surprise, though she never shrieked. Multiple other tentacles began to assault her. She gasped, and tried to move even more, once again to no effect. She closed her eyes wincing in surprise as a cool liquid had landed on her face. "goo?" she thought to herself. Her eyes widened as she smelled the substance. it reeked of sex to her. she remembered getting a girl drunk and giving her a aphrodisiac to see how she acted. Fuck, karma had a way of getting around.

Normal aphrodisiacs needed to be in the blood stream, but this wasnt normal in the least. Her fear began to slowly ebb away as the other tentacles went to work on her white panties. It was too little too late for her to realize what was happening. She held back a moan as the tentacle moved around her precious private area. She shook her head as vigorously as she could before she felt the cool liquid against her pussy. Her body started giving out and stopped struggling so much, although her mind tried to will every reaction out of them. Her panic of losing her virginity became replaced by anticipation. She tried to close her legs, with the last of her remaining will, though she feared the worse. "mmmmnnn!" she pleaded, her mouth muzzled though.

Last edited by AlishaLuv on Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:02 am

Thirteen would've laughed, but he hadn't said a thing yet. The gelatinous blob, however, knew when he'd won. The way the girl looked as she moaned was proof enough. This time, the monster had won. But Thirteen decided to give the girl a sporting chance. As she closed her legs weakly, Thirteen abruptly released her.
"What?" he asked in his clear tones. "Got something to say?"
All of thirteen's tentacles slithered around him, holding his central, blob-like form up.

Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:38 am

Alisha blinked wearily, happy to be away from the monsters grip. The drug effects started to wear heavily upon her, but as she stood on her own two feet, a bit of both hope and reality of the situation returned to her. Her mind, though still fogged heavily, ran through situations. Running was a negative, fighting was a nega-..well..no a negative. so mind games would have to work.
She backed up a few feet, observing the creature. He-it..whatever, was like gelatin, with tentacles and a sexoholic from the drug that he used. Her perrifial vision showed things that could be used for an attack e.g. chair and table, if needed to.
How to go about this? pleading? no, he let her go so she could have a chance. he wanted a challenge. being irrational and demanding would be in a sense retarded, if used improperly. She looked at it and opened her mouth speaking clearly.
"Yes, I have something to say. but before i get to that, i want to know why you attacked me." she knew why, but needed to go into a monolouge to move without suspicion. As she continued she walked to the side near the table. "It must be because of anger...who made you angry? Was it the Prefects? or maybe one of our teachers here. before you decide to take my innocence, what little left i have, please answer me my questions, she said, leaning bac against the table and resting her arm on the chair. Though the drug affected her sexual drive, somehow she was able to suppress it through overflooding her brain with more important issues at hand.

Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:05 am

Thirteen peered at the girl. Was she seriously attempting a rational discussion after all of this foreplay? Very well, might as well entertain her while the aphrodisiac wears her down.
"Hmph. That's right. I'm angry," Thirteen claimed, exasperated, his vocal verbating from jelly-like filling. "Of course, this is assuming that this all an attack. Tell me, what about my brief interaction with you felt like an attack?" Thirteen could NOT believe that he was having this conversation with his prey.
"Rather, I would say that this is the result of a successful hunt." Sheesh, if Thirteen had a pipe and a hat, he could've done his whole Sherlock Holmes stunt. It was a blast at parties. He began to adopt an English accent, mockingly. "I mean, let us consider the evidence. First, you enter the room, completely unaware of the nature of this school. Now, before you say a thing, I can tell you right now that it is easy to insinuate that you're new. One, you're still asking questions that don't come off as begging. Two, you still believe you can fight. I can tell you right now that such a feeble notion is not entertained here at Shokushu." Thirteen made a grand show of picking out a book from the rotting book nearby. "Second, the predator launches itself upon you, silencing you before you voice any protest. It does not lure you in- it waits until you have entered the room fully. In other words, an ambush. Never the actions of an attacker." This girl was obviously new here, to ask him questions. Still, he could have fun. "You see, here at Shokushu, we 'monsters' have one rule..." Thirteen cracked open the book as if he were actually reading. "Ah yes, rule one... rule one... oh yes... have FUN with the all-female populous." Thirteen sincerely hoped that, by now, she would have gotten the message.

Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:19 am

She laughed a bit, the drug affecting her more than she realized. "Successful you say? Let me guess, you have practiced this time and time again, and done the same thing to girl after poor unsuspecting girl? But tell me.."sir" if you are a male.. how many have actually fought back? or even gotten you to stop your actions?" she asked dragging this on a bit futher. She looked at the curled tentacle around his body and pictured it inside of her,pounding her hard. She almost licked her lips, but shook her head a bit to try and clear it up. She had to act and quick. She looked at the body, the only part vurnable was the eye. "and some preditor you are.. the lion gives its prey a chance to run, and even sharks give off warning signs." she said moving toward the chalkboard, running her hand along the yard stick. "and tell me, how many prey, can talk their way out of being eaten immediately?" she suddenly turned around with the yardstick in her hand. She threw it straight at his eye with all of her force, sending it hurling quickly toward him horizontally. "Fuck, this better work," she thought before scanning for another quick object.

Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:37 am

"Two accounts of fighting prey. Both times I managed to escape and come back." Thirteen scoffed, the tentacles wrapped around whipping out to crack the yardstick in mid-air. "But those ladies were trained. Part of a force that hunts us monsters down just we hunt you. Talking to me once I release is like a mouse that refuses to run after the King Cobra has bitten it. The poison slowly wears it down, no matter how long it stands." Thirteen was a bit disappointed by this prey. It had to go and remind him of the rarest, sweetest of prey. ADD girls. Oh, the looks on their faces as they are toyed around with, lost in their egotistical view of the world.

"Well, I guess talking time is over. But before we start, allow me to clarify- I do not eat my prey. My prey eats... something else..."

Yeah, that could've been delivered better.

Three of thirteen's tentacles extended to the girl. "I suggest you just give into your body. You might just grasp onto your sanity a little longer in this god forsaken school."

Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:57 am

"okay, let me clarify this for you...Hell if im willingly going to let you rape me." Attacking his eye was obviously the key but a straight on attack would not do well. "and prey that actually hunt the peditor? Oh see, now you make me want to do the same" The drug wore more on her mind, as she became wetter and wetter. She panted a little bit looking at the oncoming tentacles. She grabbed the chair, and put it up as a defense. what esle could she do against a monster? wait thats it, it surely had to have a humanoid looking form. "maybe i would give in...if you had a human form." She knew the weaknesses of the human body, especially the male human body. Her legs quivered ready to give out and let him do his bidding.

Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:18 am

"Oh, really?" Thirteen was pretending of course. This was a sneaky kind of girl, he could tell. "That's a bit bad," he remarked looking over his shoulder as the tentacles sped forth and wrapped around her limbs. "You know, you talk too much. Most monsters would have have just raped you by now. But I'm a sporting kind of guy. Monster. Thingy." Before she could quip, however, a tentacles stuffed itself into her mouth, squirting the powerful aphrodisiac down her throat. It retracted as soon as it laid it's load. "I'll give you one more choice... after you swallow that."

Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:22 am

She struggled, though less than before. She was going to reply quickly to his remark, but as she had opened her mouth, his tentacle invaded it. Even as this surprisd her, the liquid forced down her throat surprised her even more so. She choked and swallowed it, though not on purpose, if she had been able to resist she would have, but being squirted as forcefully as it had been, there was no resisting. She panted, her vision blurring increasingly ,and heat flowing through her loins. "w-whats my choice?" she asked as the drug now was circulating throughout her body.

She looked at him, but didnt see his profound and disguisting body, only the tentacles that were invading and forcing her to do. no..not forcing...helping. thats what they were doing, helping her, assisting her toward what she actually wanted.

Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:32 am

"Well, then, I'm going to release you. You have two choices. The door. Or my cock," Thirteen showed her the thick phallus he had hidden throughout the entire ordeal, sticking straight out of the central gelatinous orb. The tentacles dropped her to the ground, and snuck back. Thirteen would've smiled if he had a mouth. She had no choice. She had to give in now. The will power of this girl, however was a force to be dealt with. Maybe this choice could finalize the deal. Would she submit?

Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:37 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 92 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next