View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 11:26 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 A little pick-me-up (Alisha) 

Post Re: A little pick-me-up (Alisha)
Her mouth dropped as its cock showed. She feared it would break her in two...but oh how good it would feel. pain..then pleasure. but he gave her the choice to simply walk out. but why would she walk out on a gift like that. Why would she leave something that girls longed for. She made a few steps toward him and the door. Taking in how huge his cock was once more, before looking toward the door. She looked him in the eye and back at the door. She walked toward the door..before falling to her knees. She was embarrassed to want what he offered. She was but another toy to him, and she knew it. she bit her lip, sitting there, the drug making it so that only one option was in front of her. "I-I...." she tried to spit out.

Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:49 am

"I'm sorry," Thirteen exclaimed mockingly. "You're going to need to speak louder. Or have you finally run out of things to say?" Thirteen knew the dilemma she was having. He'd experienced it before, though under different circumstances. The fire that had coursed through his veins had been the fire of adrenaline and hatred, the the fire of lust. And his opponent had offered him two ways to Hell. Prison or Death? Thirteen, of course, chose Death, and had fought the ADD agent head on.

Somehow he had survived.

Somehow, he had a feeling that Alisha would live through this... and live WELL.

Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:50 pm

The mocking pissed her off, but she was incapable of showing anger right now. Her lust burned deeper than her hatred right now. She shakily got up and moved toward him and the hard throbbing cock waiting to make her sore. She looked up and managed her last fighting words. "I hope you burn in hell for this...or worse...i hope the ADD agents get a hold of you." She grinned up at the beast, though her legs shook supporting all of her weight beneath her.

She only knew of ADD through short lived rumors, and the hushed voices of teachers, who thought they were alone. She took it all as superfiction but, then again, she also took the girls stories of being raped by freak-like creatures to be fairy tales too.

She hoped her words would provoke the monster to anger, as she was furious for being in this situation...a prey returning to the preditor...

Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:33 pm

"Oh, well, if that's the case then," Thirteen smugly rolled his eye. "I guess we have nothing to discuss." He turned a complete 180 degrees away from the lustful girl. "I mean, I was being kind enough to explain what was happening and that's my thanks? Damning me to hell?" Thirteen laughed, his gelatinous skin rippling from the forced action. "Kids these days. First they don't know what they want, and even when they do, they complete deny it." Thirteen sighed. "Oh well," the blob made for the door. "I guess I'll see you around kid."

Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:08 pm

"Wait!!!" she called out to him. "I-i didnt mean it..." She ran in front of the monstrous creature, looking up at him with gazed eyes. Her perky breast bounced as she ran and she left a trail of her love juice behind her. "Please!" she begged him, desperate for whatever he had to offer her. She felt as if, if she didnt get something inside of her, the lust would burn her from the inside out.

Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:49 am

"What do I get out of it?" Thirteen scoffed, still pretending to be insulted. "I bet a horse could be waiting outside and you could do just as well with that. Why don't you dry hump a chair leg or something." Thirteen couldn't help but toy with this girl. She had been fighting for so long, but now that she had given in, Thirteen was quite glad to play with his morsel of student. Even if the girl heeded his advice, she'd still need a cock inside of her. A REAL one.

Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:38 am

"PLEASE, I NEED YOUR COCK INSIDE ME" she screamed at him, her mind flooded with the image of it inside her now. She fell to her knees desperate. "you..get..a v-virg.."she trailed off. If she didnt get a cock in her soon she would go crazy. she knew he was toying with her but it didnt stop the urge. it didnt matter now. all that mattered was getting him to do what he had orignally wanted, and soon.

Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:47 am

"So... I get a v-virgi-" Thirteen mocked, mimicking her desperate voice. "You know what I want? An obedient girl. One that answers to me, and no other. One that appreciates me for what I am." Thirteen shuffled a bit closer, caressing the girl's butt cheek. "Think you can manage that?" he asked sweetly.

Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:52 am

"yes! i-i will do whatever you want! please! I will say what you want me to! please stop this torture!" she said close to going insane from the aphrodisiac. She didnt care that she had just agreed to become this creatures slave, as long as he satisfied of the desire inside of her.

Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:59 am

"Well then, if you really mean that, I guess I really have no choice. I want you to acknowledge what you really are... a cum-hungry slut. Say it. Five times. And then we'll work our way up from there." As if to further spur her decision, he spanked her butt. Three times.

Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:02 am

Alisha moaned as all three of the smacks connected with her plump ass."god that felt fucking amazing," she thought. "I am a cum hungry slut, i am a cum hungry slut, i am a cum hungry slut, I am a cum hungry slut, I AM A CUM HUNGRY SLUT!" she ratted off quickly, not caring that at the moment it was true. She panted, her breath shallow, as she tried to regain it.

Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:10 am

"Now then," Thirteen began, but he felt that he needed to do more. MUCH more. He needed to get turned on once again. "We'll start by... diagnosing your problem." Tentacles began to encircle the girl's limbs, lifting her up. One tentacle struck straight into her pussy, piercing her hymen. Now, she was ready to become his slave. As if to add to her torture, the tentacle began to spew more Aphrodisiac until it left her pussy leaking with the clear liquid.

Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:20 am

She gasped as his tentacle penetrated her. She was confused on how she felt, since so many things happened at once. The pleasure of his tentacle partially satisfying the desire, yet sending a searing pain through the walls constricting around the tentacle. "OH GOD!" she exclaimed in a mix of pain and pleasure. The result being a flow of her love juice and blood, tainting the tentacle. The screaching pain was soon drowned by her need for more pleasure. "M-more please!"

Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:28 am

"Oh, this simply won't do." Thirteen tut-tuted the girl, extracting the tentacle slowly, allowing it to linger and spread it's turn-on juice for more time than necessary. The girl's mind was like putty in the tentacles of one abusive monster. "From this point on, you will call me 'Master.' For, to you, that is my one and only name."

Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:33 am

She moaned as he took it out. "master. please put it back in!", she pleaded, her mouth hanging open drool running down the side of her lip. The desire to have him inside of her, increase substansially. "please please please master!" She was beggining to lose who she was. Changing into whatever he wanted her to be. A small part of her remained, tucked at the back, wondering if this would ever wear off.

Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:40 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next