View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 11:25 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 A little pick-me-up (Alisha) 

Post Re: A little pick-me-up (Alisha)
"Well... you have been behaving like a good girl.. I guess I could reward you..." The tentacle thrust straight back into the student's wet pussy, releasing more and more of the drug into her system. She would become completely his, and soon enough she would bring him more victims to join them. Thirteen would've grinned as he felt member gorge up once more. Two tentacles began to flip her hardened nipples ceaselessly.

Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:45 am

She moaned as the tentacle plunged deep inside her again. Her back arched as the pleasure sent her body to to tighten again around his tentacle. As the creatures other tentacles played with the tips of her breast, her eyes widened and her body orgasmed once again. Her mouth remained opened and her face showed the pure pleasure she was experiencing. "Thank you master!" she began to repeat as she began to want more. "Please fuck your slave harder master, please!," she pleaded, her mind almost completely overtaken.

Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:56 am

"Now, now, that is a bit too demanding." The appendages stop once more. "Is this going to continuously be a problem now?" Thirteen asks, his verberations now taking on a steely tone. "You are the slave. It doesn't matter what YOU want. I am merely delivering you a service for being a good girl. But it appears that, deep inside, you are still the selfish slut you always tried to hide." Thirteen held up the tentacle covered in the girl's pussy juice, virgin blood, and aphrodisiac. "Begin by servicing me, as you have little other use." The dripping tentacle was held so that all the girl would have to do is stretch a bit and wrap her lips upon the delicious meal he offered her.

Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:01 am

"I-Im sorry master! no it wont become a problem! i-i will be a good girl! i promise!" Alisha bit her lip looking at the tentacle. She knew what was expected and knew she had no choice, other than go crazy from the drug. She opened her mouth and reached forward, taking the tentacle in her mouth, sucking the blood, cum, and more of the cursed drug into her mouth. She was just beginning to realize what she had agreed to but it was too late. She continued to suck the tentacle, making sure to not show any sign of not wanting to. "what have i become?" she asked herself mentally.

Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:11 am

Another tentacle began to rub her recently broken sex. It was flooded with the girl's cum, aphrodisiac, and the blood was minimal. Another began to poke her asshole. Now, Thirteen was sure she had given into the demands of the Aphrodisiac. She was going to be HIS obediant little sex slave, no matter how much her mind rebelled. These memories of submission would ensure her servitude. "Very good," Thirteen said, "I'm quite glad to hear it."

Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:08 pm

Her mind cleared just enough for her to think clearly for a few minutes. "There has to be a way out of this!," she thought to herself. She knew that usually she would be disguised and pissed straight out of her mind at getting raped, but the drug seemed to make everything upside down. The slimy tentacle, became a wondrous new life source for her, making her become greedy and want more. Even as she thought this, she savored the mix of fluids she was sucking down. As the additional appendage rubbed against her dripping wet pussy, the sensation sent pure joy to her sense of touch.

the tentacle that poked her tight asshole, caused her to go wide-eyed. "H-he can't possibly do what I think he is going to do?" her mind hoped. But her body shivered with anticipation and excitement as the thought horrified her and thrilled her at the same time;her eyes only showing the later.

The narcotic, continuing to cause salacity throughout her body, forced a resonating moan from her once again, though muffled from its original loudness.

"I-Im a slave to the drug and the act....not him," she reasoned with herself, trying to believe it.

Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:33 am

That spark... Thirteen thought to himself. Her eyes now shone with a kind of intelligent fire. She could still reason with herself, Thirteen assumed. He was a bit excited by the thought of her fighting back. It was something new to the monster. Someone could resist the begging of their body long enough to think. He stuffed the tentacle up her ass, squeezing more of his love juice into her.

Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:03 pm

Her asshole shuddered as the tentacle marked it and slid forward into it. Alisha's anatomy screamed in pleasure;her mind in horror. In a period of time, the creature had taken her full virginity. The virginity of her mouth, her sex, and her ass.

Her tight hole, fitted the tentacle like a glove, absorbing more and more of the sex stimulant. The pain was once again drowned out by the pleasure, which was amplified of course by the liquid disease, flowing throughout the most of her body.

Her mouth moaned on to the tentacle, crying out in pleasure. Her hole pulsed around the slimy sibling tentacle, while her sex gushed forward more fluids in her estacy. Her mind fought against the takeover, exerting an extreme amount of force to keep her sane.

Nothing she could think of would get her out of this situation. She mentally hoped the worse had been over;her body hoping for more, alot more. Her body moved up against the tentacle close to her sex, rubbing her fluids onto it, while her ass squeezed and absorbed more amounts of the drug. Her mouth grew weary of sucking on the tentacle, and as forth, slowed slightly. "Yes..yes...stop." her mind tried encouraging her body.

The tireder her body became, the easier for her mind to control being that the drug only amplified her bodies willingness to have sex and gave it no energy to survive long amounts of time.

"There may be hope yet.."her mind thought, still raging war against the narcotic.

Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:04 pm

Oh my, Thirteen thought mischievously. Her mind seems to be fighting against her body. Thirteen needed to perform his next set of moves carefully. Her eyes did not dim into a sexually submissive state. If he did this wrong, she would walk away as if she had actually been raped. Which she was, really, but if she acted like she wasn't, he could obtain an excellent pet. So... what do I do next? Make her wear a collar? That would work... Thirteen's eye scanned the room, extracting the tentacles one by one from her body.

"You know, it just occurred to me," admitted Thirteen. "I don't see much need for another slave." Thirteen turned away, as if exiting an interview. "I did like reviewing your resume though. It was very... how should I put this... exciting."

Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:58 pm

"B-but Master..." she said, her body still lusting from the drug. "Fuck!" she said mentally as her body slowly began to recouperate gather more energy. She fell to her knees, weakly. She knew that if he left now, with her body in the sexual rage it was in, she would follow. She had the distinct feeling the drug wasnt going to wear off anytime soon. She was stuck between a rock and a hard place. Either, try to escape now, and come right back like a boomerang, or have her body fucked till it had no more energy, where she would be able to control it.

"P-please...fuck me hard with your cock!" She said, her mind temporarily submitting to the lust of the body. "P-please master. I-I will do whatever you say!" she said adding mentally "til im in control of my body again" She crawled toward him, pleading. "Fuck me like the dirty slut i am" she said, ashamed that it was true.

Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:17 pm

"No, I'm sorry. I really have no need for another cum-hungry slut. There's enough of those in this school. I need something a bit more... personal." Thirteen rolled his single eye as he considered just doing the girl right there and then. Maybe it wasn't worth torturing the poor thing. Her mind was pretty well-guarded. She had her head in the right place. Did Thirteen really just want a good fuck after all?

Pah! Who was he kidding? This was Shokushu after all! If not one slut, then another. Plenty of pussy all around.

He wanted not just a slave. He wanted someone who lived to serve him, and not just sexually. He wanted something that could do more than say the right words and roll over at his beck and call. He did not how long it'd take, but he was going to break this one. Mind, body and soul. He was TRULY going to own her.

Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:27 pm

She shakily stood up and chanced a look up at him "I-I will be whatever you want me to be...." The words came out before she was able to think about them. Her love juice spilled down her leg, as she exerted energy to keep standing. "What is he getting at?" she wondered. He knew that she would do whatever he wanted as long as the aphrodisiac was inside her, anything for a good fuck. Was he looking for someone to marry or was he simply trying to break her mentally?

Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:34 pm

"First of all... hm..." Thirteen wondered about the girl's body. He wondered if it was possible that the bodily functions could over ride her mental control. Thirteen felt ready to experiment... he could hold off the sex to a later period.

Deep inside, he was beginning to worry that he was too much like his torturers when he was first created. But the desire to control was infectious. Thirteen decided to never try this with another girl. But until then....

"I want you to stop thinking."

Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:21 am

was he kidding? The drug began to attack her mind and try to shut it down. She would have to temporarily do what he said. "Oh god.."she thought. she hoped she would be able to reawaken her mind afterwards? She closed her mind into the corner of her head and let the drug take over. Her eyes changed, showing that she had done what he said. She would be completely at his command. "Yes Master" she, well her mouth said.

Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:28 am

"Now..." Thirteen began, awed by the power her body exerted over her mind. "I want you to remember this feeling. I want you to always enters this stage the moment you smell... this aphrodisiac." Normally, a human nose would not be able to detect the aphrodisiac that dripped off of Thirteen's tentacles. But if her body adjusts to each of his demands, surely it would seek out the scent of Thirteen's aphrodisiac. "I want you to remain in this state and obey only MY orders until I order you to stop. Nod once if you understand."

Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:36 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next