View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 5:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Beauty meets Power (for Kerrick) 

Post Re: Beauty meets Power (for Kerrick)
Ishtar moan got louder as she felt the tentacle with in her to begin to vibrate. Her flower now in direct contact with the slime covered tentacle tried to clamp down as much as possible to prolong the contact with each thrust. She could something start to brush her rear, she realized that her fanny too would soon receive attention.

As she was slowly she forced to clean his member, her head was pulled back to give some time to breath, she let out a gasp of pleasure as a thrust with in her hit a particularly sensitive spot. As he asked the question, she looked up at him.

She refused to say anything, she didn't want her voice to betray her again. She simply nodded slightly, she was in his complete control and it appeared that he was getting started with her. All she knew was that a wave of pleasure began to build inside her again.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:25 am

Post Re: Beauty meets Power (for Kerrick)
Kerrick began pushing into her mouth faster and faster, until, finally he exploded in her mouth, sending jets of hot cum down her throat. His massive penis remained in her mouths, to make sure she doesn't spit any of it out. "Swallow it. All of it," he ordered her. When she was finished, Kerrick pulled out and pushed her away.

"I've enjoyed the time we had slut. Perhaps one day I shall return to enjoy it again. But before I leave, one last present for you."

Kerrick's second penis, which was still erected, sprayed his cum over her body and face and the cool air caused it dry quickly. He then proceeded to destroy what was left of her clothes to make sure she returned to the school naked and so everyone can see the dried cum on her body. Taking one last look at her, Kerrick transformed into this human body and disappeared into the mist.

Always Up for an RP. PM Me!

Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:44 am
Reply to topic   [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3