View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 11:20 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 A little pick-me-up (Alisha) 

Post Re: A little pick-me-up (Alisha)
She nodded slowly, her mind unaware that it would probably be locked up for a while. Her nose picked up on the drug, not too hard since she was filled with it. She stood there waiting for his command.

Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:46 am

"Now then... begin by sucking my cock," Thirteen smiled. He wondered how long the effects of this conditioning would last. His tentacles already began to stuff themselves in her pussy. Two were spreading out her ass, and and two more began to flick her nipples.

"Now... I want you release your mind let it think. Let it succumb to pleasures you feel."

Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:51 am

She moaned in pleasure as the tentacles played with their new toy;her body. She smiled, wrapping her mouth around his cock and sucking it. The drug pulled away from her mind. "I wonder whats happening," She thought, looking through her eyes. She actually enjoyed sucking his dick, at the moment. "Oh god...i am a slut..no no no! its part of the plan...tire my body out and i will be free.." She forced her body to fuck his dick harder with her mouth.

Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:00 am

"You know, my dear girl, I know you probably don't consider me a friend, but right now, I'm the only thing whose cock you could properly fuck right now. I suggest you be really friendly with me, my frisky little friend," Thirteen slapped her ass, and forced her to sit up straight. Tentacles began to slap her, across her ass, her breast and cheeks. Two tentacles roughly pulled at her tits. "You go at my pace, or you lose your mind once more. And who knows what else I will make you do when you don't have control of even your thought process. I'm sure body knows what to do if I..." Thirteen showed off one of his tentacles, dripping with aphrodisiac, "put this beneath your nose. Now suck me off PROPERLY."

Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:07 am

She slowed down immediately, flinching as he roughly man handled her. She began to suck his dick the right way. "H-how does he know?! oh shit" she thought. She could fight the drug for a little bit, but not for long. Body vs Mind was not a battle she was trying to fight right now. She would do what he said for now.hopefully it wouldnt be a permanent thing.

Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:17 am

"Now..." Thirteen moaned as she submitted to the demands made by the lab-bred alien. "That's more like it." She was sucking it long and hard. "See, if you were like this from the start, there wouldn't be a single problem." He spanked her once more. "Like that? Suck deeper."

Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:23 am

She moaned as his tentacle moved across her ass. She took more of his dick into her mouth as he commanded. "There has to be a way out of this. He has to have a weakness. I have to find out before he decides to shut my mind down. its not physical..its not emotional...is it sexual?" She would find out soon.

Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:29 am

"What?" Thirteen asked, noticing how she was looking up at him. "You think just SUCKING my cock will make me cum?" Thirteen never wanted to admit but he had a hard time having an orgasm. Each time he did, it took a lot out of him. But he still had enough for two more rounds. And while each time was pleasurable, there was something... toxic about his cum. He needed extra stimulation alright. But every time he came, the female would lose herself further to the cum. The cum, Thirteen had once reasoned was merely the secretion that occured when his aphrodisiac was formed. In order to survive, he fed upon the fertilized eggs he absorbed from each of his victims cum-soaked forms. It provided enough nourishment, but he did not enjoy the thought of such a thing. He wondered what would happen to this girl if he simply came and fertilized her. That would be interesting to watch.

But first, he needed this girl broken. He needed her to need him. And he was not about to waste his cum on her face.

"How about a little teasing, huh?" Thirteen picked her up and placed her on his hilt. "Go ahead, slide about it. See what happens."

Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:36 am

She began to slowly grind against him. God it felt so good. The way his dick felt against her made her so much wetter. So big...She moaned sincerely. "What ss so wrong with this again?" She had to shake the thought out of her head. Maybe she should get out while she was ahead. As far as she could see, she could leave, go back to her room and lust until the drug wore off. Mental torture? yes it would be. Physical? hell yeah, but slavery was on a different level of torture. a way higher one. She slowed down her grind and thought about what she was going to say.

Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:48 am

"And just why are you slowing down, my pet?" Thirteen hissed in her ear. She seemed to be entertaining rebellious thoughts now, Thirteen assumed. Boy, he must have been getting paranoid. "Maybe I should explain a bit about my poison. It will slowly cause your lust to flare to unbearable levels until a counter drug is administered. In this case... the counter drug is my come. But I don't just come for everybody. Let them burn," Thirteen looked towards the door. "But of course, if you surrender your mind, I can end this endless torture. You lust is under my command. Your body is under my command. Surrender your mind and I can rid you of the poison that wracks your veins."

Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:54 am

He had to be kidding. She would be his slave til he cummed. She bit her lip and started to grind his dick faster. "I-I did give over my mind, Master" she prayed that he would believe her. If not she was screwed..He would end up whipping her and forcing her into submission. It was going to be a long day.

Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:04 am

"No... no you didn't. Not yet." The tentacles wrapped around her lifting her up. "If you had, you would not have increased the speed of your grinding. You are still resisting my commands. And you are still talking. You have not fully submitted to me. But you will soon." She was now positioned such that her ass was being poked by the stiff blue member of a monster with hormones to spare.

"Now, let's start from the top. Who am I?" asked Thirteen.

Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:10 am

She bit her lip, looking down. He was too smart. This wasnt going to end well, and she knew that. Mind as well go with it. His dick was directly underneath her. "It will split me in half, if it enters me.."she thought. She let her body take over. Only it would be able to answer that question. "Master." she said, her body not moving or doing anything unless he said.

Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:17 am

"Excellent." He plunged her right on top of his cock. Her ass was probably on fire, as his thick dick swelled with anticipation. He managed to bring her all the way to halfway of his length before he felt that she was enough pleasurable pain. "Now, who are you?" he asked pulling her right off, exposing her stretched ass to be kissed by the wind.

Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:12 pm

A loud cry of pleasure and pain mixed together, escaped her lips, as his member shot into her ass. Her ass stretched too far, too quick, delaying the pain, but sending it searing into her senses twice as hard. That moment seemed endless, it continued to enter her ass, despite the protesting of the muscle surrounding it.

"Who are you?" he asked. Her name, and everything about her escaped her mind at that point. she even forgot where she was for a second. the last thing she remembered being address by is 'his property'. "I-I-I am y-y-y-your slave!" she screamed gasping as she could now feel the cool air surrounding her ass, which was currently void of his dick. Her body was shaking, either asking for it again, or protesting against it, which one? she couldnt tell.

Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:23 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next