View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 11:13 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 A little pick-me-up (Alisha) 

Post Re: A little pick-me-up (Alisha)
"Excellent." Thirteen plunged his dick up her tight ass once more. The look on her face was nearly divine. He held his cock in for only a little bit longer. But her conditioning wasn't perfected... not yet. She still had some ways to go. He pulled her off of his warm, inviting cock. "Why do you live?" he asked. Or, if she didn't understand, 13 would simply ask "What is the purpose of your existence?"

Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:30 pm

Her back arched and she moaned again, more from the pleasure this time. Her ass welcomed the monsters cock inside her this time. A trail of siliva moved down the side of her mouth. As he pulled her off of it once more, the air felt like poison to her burning aching asshole. She better answer quick. Her mind had been sent into shock and she was simply a body now. no a body and a drug. The drug seemed to whisper in her ears softly the answer. "TO SERVE YOU!" she screamed wanting to have his hard rippling cock deep inside her ass once more. "I LIVE TO SERVE YOU!"

Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:53 pm

"Excellent." This time, Thirteen plunged her cunt over his dick. The action was sure to make her scream in an orgasm. All that remained was to fuck her. But he needed to keep on conditioning her. He needed to set rules, conditions. "What is your greatest desire?" he asked, pulling her off. Double torture now- both her pussy and ass were exposed to the air.

Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:05 pm

Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she got what she had been longing for. His dick sliding deep inside her. "GOD YES!!" she screamed her juices flowing down his dick. Her pleasure turned to pain as she was lifted up. She struggled to stay still and not squirm. She lusted deeply for his hard cock moving in and out of her. She gasped loudly, her eyes closed searching for the answer. "To please your master..." the drug whispered to her."TO PLEASE YOU!! ITS TO PLEASE YOU, MY MASTER!!"

Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:14 pm

"Very well..." This time, as she was dropped over his cock, Thirteen shifted, making so that her pussy merely rubbed against the top of his cock. He needed to confirm the full oath from her. "And just how do you intend to do to perform as I ask? What do you sacrifice?"

Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:19 pm

Alisha moaned but wanted so bad his dick inside her. What would she give? "Everything! my mind body and soul!!" she cried out. She would take whatever punishment it took to confirm that.

Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:25 pm

"Very well. You may do as you wish... but you must return to me. Understood?" The tentacles that restricted her released her plunging her deep on his cock. All that remained was for the girl to ride out her lust. Thirteen, of course, would keep her restrained until he found out about the fully effects of this conditioning.

Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:27 pm

"Yes master!" she answered anxiously. Her eyes widened as she fell on to his dick. She had just entered heaven. So large and inside of her. She rocked back and forth, causing immense pleasure. She moaned louder and louder. She began to bounce on his large member causing it to slowly creep deeper inside of her until it could go no futher. she arched her back letting a loud moan go, as she let go of an orgasm. "GOD YES YES YES YES! THANK YOU MASTER!" her mind tried to wake up but was trapped, slowly withering to nothing as the drug drove the girl faster and faster on rock hard cock. She came again and again, time after time, only tiring a little, till her pussy quivered in unison with her ragged breathing. "Oh God thank you master!"

Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:36 pm

The girl was slowly wearing away at Thirteen's endurance. Sure enough the girl was now so cock obsessed, she practically came with each pounding of her cunt. It was merely expected of newly-turned slut. Thirteen let her ride out orgasms. She'd earned it. She was throwing her the one thing that most of his victims had managed to hold onto- her spirit. She was crushed, a warrior in defeat. And now, she would crawl to the victor and beg for his seed. And receive it she would. Thirteen felt he was reaching limit, but knew he could hold on... just a bit longer...

Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:43 pm

She began anew, the drug pumping her on. Sexual energy raged throughout her body as she slammed hard onto his cock. Pleasure, she was to please her master. that was her purpose. She felt that his cock was tensing as if holding on. She increased in speed and rode his cock as hard as she could, the tip of his cock slamming against the walls of her pussy. Her back arched again as another orgasm spilled from her body. "YES!" She exclaimed.

Her mind forced a little of the drug away, causing a struggle in her body. "No, this is wrong! stop now!" her mind said as the drug counteracted the statement. "Please your master, fufill your duty to him. its the reason you exist," the drug said in almost a snake like voice.

Pleasure? or Freedom?

Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:52 pm

"Alright slave. My next command. Make me cum," moaned Thirteen. She was still a ways to go, but there was a fire burning in her eyes once again. All of Thirteen's experience was being poured into this one attempt. "Do it, and I will reward you by cumming in your cum-hungry snatch."

Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:55 pm

Her mind was fought back into a box as the drug was amplified, by his voice. "Yes Master" she said as she began to gracefully ride his dick. Her pussy tightened around his cock, as if a moist hand had grabbed him and started jerking him off softly. She took one of her breast in her hand and began to suck on her nipple, sending shivers down her body and her pussy to moan on his cock. "If you fail...you will be punished..."the drug whispered into her ear. She moaned as she flicked her nipples with her tongue. She prayed that she would be able to please her master, and avoid the consequences.

Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:05 pm

Thirteen moaned, relaxing a bit. He was going to enjoy this. Had she been totally broken? Thirteen doubted it. Mindplay was far more than simple words and actions. One had to delve into the other's soul and rip it out, dissect it, see what made it tick. He could not truly break this slut in one lay. His single eye lost focused, but then refocused. There was no doubt that he was in full control of the situation. But he suddenly tensed. Last time he had thought that had happened, he nearly lost the sliver of life he had.

Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:04 am

Alisha's body began to tire time and time again, but the drug acted as a resevoir of energy to her, keeping her going. Keeping her tight around his dick as she slid up and down, forward and back along his dick. His Cock became a part of her body as she began o pick up the rhythm, to please him.

The drug began to drain from around her mind once more allowing her to actually see what was happening. As she began to regain control of her body, her motions on his cock changed none, but schemes to get out of this predictiment started to form in the depts of her brain analyzing what she could do.

Her body came again, as she began to pant, starting to tire from the fucking of his large cock.

Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:18 am

There it was. The spark he had now come to expect. "So, let me guess. Even now, despite your body's need for me, you still seek to escape. Let's compromise- make me come, and I let you go. Your body will return you to me soon enough." Thirteen tried his best not to sound like he was taking a shortcut, but what more could he do? His conditioning, of course, would not crack her like a nutshell.

Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:26 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next