View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 1:19 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 A little pick-me-up (Alisha) 

Post Re: A little pick-me-up (Alisha)
No need to hide the fact that she could think logically anymore. "if i make you cum, you let me go, but im going to come back? so i get relief for the second but in the end you still get my body as your slave? I know you have a better deal than that."

She hoped this deal would not turn south. "Plus didnt you say something horrible happens to the girl you cum in? Why should i want to let you cum in, or on, or around me for that matter? if its going to end up hurting me, why do it? she started to slow down riding his cock, just fast enough to keep her body tired but slow enough to prevent him from cumming.

If he decided force was easier, then that could be bad. She prayed that he would rationalize with her.

Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:33 am

"What would you prefer? Though you walk back regretting never going all the way through?" Thirteen now looked bored. "Besides, all my cum does is fill you up. You can't get pregnant by it, you know. What about me makes you think I could hurt you just by cumming? I'm a monster yes, but I just spent two good hours making your body a cum slut. You might just want to help me cum before your body shuts down your mind once more."

Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:44 am

She hated the fact that it was true. She said nothing to confirm or deny what he said, but went back to moving back and forth on his cock. Maybe he was right and her body had become a cum slut...but she was not a slave. not mentally at least. She began to get more into it as she started moving up and down on his cock once more.

Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:53 am

"Thought you'd see it my way. Speed it up now. I'm sure we both have places to be. Can't afford to go through all this without finishing the job, if you know what I mean." Thirteen leaned forward holding the girl gently as he moved to a vertical position. He began to piston in and out of her, going as deep as he could. His tentacles began to turn her on again, getting her into the mood once more.

Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:04 am

Her eyes rolled deep back into her head as he slid in and out of her. "God!" she exclaimed, as the pleasure flowed throughout her body. "Yes! Yes! yes!" she screamed, trying to hold in another orgasm. She really did like this. She sped up as he commanded of her. What was so bad about being his slave? She really needed to make up her damned mind. Well, after this wonderful god-given fuck, she would probably be left cummed in and on, laying on the floor. And at the moment she didnt mind, as the geletin formed monster whom she only knew as master, speared her pussy deep and hard. She would try and hold her cum until he did. She moved more vigorously upon his firm member, hoping to draw him as close as she was.

Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:13 am

"I'm close," Thirteen warned. He began to pick up the pace, pistoning at a very accelerated rate. "I suggest letting go everything you're holding onto when I say so..." he grunted, his gelatinous form vibrating from each pounding he delivered to the girl's body. He was reaching his limit....

Almost there...

"I'm coming," he grunted, just loud enough to hear, pushing his thick cock in one more time, letting loose a thick spray of cum into the girl's snatch.

Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:25 am

As he got close and began to speed up, she started losing her ability to hold it in. Her relief came as he encouraged her to let go when he said. Though not intended, her response came as, "Yes master!" full of the pleasure his thick cock pumped into her. She screamed letting go of her orgasm as he had sprayed his hot seed into her. "its soo much!" she exclaimed in shock as it filled her hole. "Oh god! it feels sooo sooo goood!" she cried out, though she meant to keep those words in her mind. Her body slumped a bit tiredly as she was left drained of energy, but full of cum.

Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:33 am

YES. Thirteen hissed as he let go himself. His cum poured into her orifices, flooding them with the impregnating goop. She wouldn't be rearing a child of course, but for all Thirteen knew, he could have her as his fertilized sow. Thirteen panted slightly, as he elevated himself, just a bit. "See? That wasn't so bad now, was it?"

Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:30 am

She gasped and panted heavily. "W-wasnt so bad?" she asked. "y-you just fuc-...raped me!!" she said though she had enjoyed part of it. She slumped forward. "y-you just took my i-innocence a-and you say 'i-it wasnt so bad?' God what she would do to do it again, but she wouldnt show it. "a-and y-you just cummed all inside me!," she exclaimed as she felt the warm fluid throughout her.

Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:49 am

"And yet you came at the same time," Thirteen commented. "And you're still on my cock." Thirteen didn't give her a chance to protest. He picked her up off of him, allowing the cum to dribble down her figure. Thirteen had a feeling that the girl was secretly trembling from the feeling as he put her gently down.

Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:25 am

She held back a moan as she was lifted up. Alisha kept quiet as he sat her down. She wasnt going to say thank you to the creature who just raped her. She collapsed to her knees, her legs weaker than she thought. "T-the drug will wear off now, r-right?" she asked quietly. She was so frustrated. She hated that he had just raped her, but even more upset that she had partially enjoyed it. and now it seemed as if they were talking casually afterwards. like it was something normal! She started to hate the creature more and more, the more she thought about the rape. She should attack him now, and she would have if she hadnt been so worn out. The thought of revenge snuck into her mind

Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:34 am

"Don't even THINK about attacking," Thirteen sighed, knowing why she would ask. "Your body wouldn't be able to take it. Unless I pumped you full of aphrodisiac once more." Thirteen sarcastically flailed his tentacles. he sighed once more. "Well, that was fun."

Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:37 pm

Alisha panted. "I-I will attack if i want, you sorry glob of jello" she was tired, but she still had enough energy to attack him verbally.

Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:09 pm

Thirteen scoffed. The nerve of this one. She was spunky. It would be fun to wear away at her soul, slowly corrupt her. "Sure," he said sarcastically, tentacles already attaching to the ceiling. "I'll just leave now... just in case," he called out mockingly as he turned invisible.

Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:36 am

Alisha panted heavily as the blob began to make its exit. "Yeah, fuck em' and go" she thought to herself. She began to try and stand up. She got up to her feet, her knees shaky. One step at a time, she made her way toward the door. She panted as she finally opened the door, the cool air rushing in, hitting her wet and dripping pussy. She moaned slightly as she began to think about the ascend up the stairs. "Oh god"

Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:25 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next