View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 10:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 Paige Morris 

Post Paige Morris
Name: Paige Morris
Birthplace: Cape Cod, MA USA
Nationality: American
Hair Color: Brunette with bright red bangs
Eye Color: Light Green
Ethnicity: European (English / Austrian)
Skin Tone: Pale
Pubic Hair: None
Piercings: Right ear twice, left ear three times, right nostril.
Tattoos: "All the World's a Stage" down her left side.
Height: 5' 4”
Weight: 125
Bust: 32 C
Virgin: No
Language: English

Background:
Paige was the first born to a High-School English teacher and a Professor of History in Cape Cod Massachusetts. Her family was decidedly middle class: while she never really went wanting, she never had as much money as the people who came to the Cape and visited every summer. They made sure she knew it. It was probably because of that treatment that she retreated into the small but vocal punk community.

Throughout most of High School, Paige sported a dark semi-goth-semi-punk-semi-indy appearance that belied her mostly-bubbly and easy-going personality. While her parents weren’t particularly thrilled with this gradual change, they had her younger siblings to worry about. As long as her grades stayed up, they mostly let her go. She fell in love with poetry, enough to want to pursue it as a career, as unlikely as that possibility may be.

It’s ironic that, given how much angst the music she listened to expressed, Paige never really had much to be upset about. While not exactly ecstatic about her choices, her parents were always supportive. Even coming out of the closet was nowhere near the harrowing experience she thought it would be. Shokushu was an attractive school because they were willing to offer her a full ride after seeing her portfolio, an offer she wouldn’t dream of passing up.

Personality:
Paige is, as a rule, a pretty warm and open person. She has a sarcastic streak and can be occasionally caustic, but it’s usually easy to tell that she’s doing it in a playful manner. She has a bit of a problem with authority, but nothing that would drive her over the edge into too much trouble. Paige has two very distinctive moods. She’ll either try to surround herself with as many of her friends as she can or retreat to someplace secluded and quiet with a notebook and a pen to try and reflect and write.

Tons of music, anything from New Wave to Folk to Hardcore to Pop Punk, her music library is pretty massive. She loves all poetry but favors her own style and as such sticks to the more ethereal image-based stuff than the more narrative or structured forms.

Dislikes:
People who take themselves too seriously, math and science, closed-minded people, and any kind of drama.

((Um, hi everyone! New here, hope to get to know all of you ^.^ Still working on finding an avatar/pic for this charrie, but my library's not exactly huge, so if anyone has any suggestions, I'd be more than happy to hear them.))

Last edited by Paige`` on Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:08 am

Post Re: Paige Morris
Welcome to SHS.

And http://gelbooru.com/ is a good place to look. Just type in some of the basic stuff, and start searching.

And to make an avatar, all you need is a pic and MS Paint. Just crop out everything except what you'll be using for the avatar, and you'll be good to go.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:13 am
Profile WWW

Aw! Cutie!

Might I suggest...

or one of the below?

Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:17 am

Thanks for the warm welcome and for the help with the Avatars ^.^

Much appreciated.

Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:24 am

Anything to help.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:26 am
Profile WWW

Welcome to Shokushu!

Paige sounds fun ... although looking over her dislikes I suspect we won't get along. :(

Oh well ... hope you have fun and if you ever need something just ask (although since I also struggle with pictures can't help you much with them).

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:31 am

Welcome! Nice, believable character :3 I like her a lot

I imagine Paige and Noel would get along quite well, if you need anyone to show you around IC

Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:18 am
Profile WWW

Leriana: Thanks for the welcome, sorry to hear we might not get along :(

Noel: That sounds like it could be fun, hehe

Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:22 pm

Nice character! Welcome aboard :D

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:41 am
Profile YIM

Welcome to Shokushu. It looks like you have a pretty good character, so the avatar would be the finishing touch! I hope you enjoy your time here.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:47 am

Hrm...indeed a nice looker this...and well in depth profile!

If you need a blob, please say so.

Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:21 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]