View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 5:34 pm

Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 A Perfect Model (For Dokima) 

Post Re: A Perfect Model (For Dokima)
Dokima sat frozen still, concentrating on staying motionless. This is harder than I thought, I'll just be like a doll and daydream I guess, Leri's trying her hardest to I must too. With eagerness she waits for Leriana to finish with her photography, one movement will have her do more work, Dokima didn't want to make her do that. Stay still, stay still, all for Leri, the one that needed a model, taking a picture of me and digitalizing it in the computer. Just like a Gargoyle, stay completely still like a statue of a Gargoyle.

Summoning
Modelling for Leriana

Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:01 am
Profile YIM

Eventually Leriana finished the photos, and as she unclipped her camera from the last tripod she smiled warmly and thankfully at Dokima. Thank you sooo much for this. Your a great model! Leriana walked over to her laptop before plugging the camera in, and a few button presses later and the camera was uploading the images it had just taken to the laptop.

Leriana nodded happily as the uploads started, and she turned back towards Dokima, her smile even broader. We never did discuss what I should pay you in return for you modelling did we? Any requests?

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:13 am

She blushes. O..Oh! Well, um....What should I ask her...perhaps...a date, well, even though I could consider this a date, but... She smiles, "Actually, since I chose what my picture would look like, how about I do what you want to request? She did make Leri go through the trouble of setting up her equipment at a certain place, she wanted to be the one that will pay the debt. It just didn't feel right to be selfish after choosing everything for the picture.

Summoning
Modelling for Leriana

Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:24 am
Profile YIM

Leriana looked at you curiously, her mind considering the possibilities. For a moment she hesitated, before her hesitation suddenly faded into a smirk. How about you lie on your front in the sand and i give you a massage? After being so still for so long your muscles must be very stiff ... and we don't want that do we, my little demonette?

Leriana grabbed a towel and quickly laid it out over a nice spot of sand on the beach they were next to, the sun's warm light shining down on them. With that all set up she settled down next to the towel to wait for Dokima to sit down. Oh yes, it becomes a lot easier if you remove your top. If your a little shy just say so and I won't look.

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:47 am

"Well, we're both girls..so I don't see the problem. It's just a simple massage afterall." She takes off her blouse and lays infront of Leriana, she unhooks her bra and blushes. It is alittle embarrassing but you're not going to see where you're touching if you don't look, so, it's ok." She waits for Leri with nervousness, it is worrisome but she got over it, nothing's wrong with a topless massage anyways, just the beach, and a day of sunshine.

Summoning
Modelling for Leriana

Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:03 am
Profile YIM

Leriana smiles warmly at you as you lie down on the towel, and her hands instantly start to stroke and massage your shoulders. Leriana's hands turn out to be good at the task, in fact it was something she had provided often to one of her teachers back in high school, and over her past year here her technique had been perfected with one of the teachers here. In fact as soon as she had been asked to give one, and had done a horrible job, she had studied and studied to improve herself.

Judging by the way Dokima's muscles relaxed under her hands it became very clear that it had paid off.

Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:19 am

"Mmmm..."Dokima relaxed, her muscles felt relieved from staying still and she could feel herself about to fall asleep, the feeling felt so relaxing, she closed her eyes, she didn't drift to sleep, since the feeling is keeping her awake. "You're really good, are you sure you're a photographer? Not a Chiropractor? With hands like those, it's enough to make people turn to jelly in your hands." She giggles abit after saying that, it is true though, if Leri keeps doing it and with more effort it could bring Dokima into submission.

Summoning
Modelling for Leriana

Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:26 am
Profile YIM

Leriana's hands continued to work across Dokima's back, her skilled fingers finding the tense muscles and gently coaxing them to relax. Meanwhile Dokima praised her, although when she called her a photographer Leriana giggled. I'm not really a photographer. I'm more of a digital artist than anything else, I just use photo's to generate my models. But I'm glad you think I am that good.

Leriana continued to work on Dokima's back, slowly getting lower and lower. Eventually she reached the point where a bare back massage like this usually stopped, but her hands skirted the edge of that line, daring each other to be the first to cross it. How would you react if I told you there are so many ... sensitive ... places on your body that decency says I can't touch?

A gamble, but if Leriana had been reading the other student correctly one that should pay off nicely.

Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:01 pm

Dokima twitches, blushing she acted like she didn't know, but she still answered. "I...alittle bit of...pleasure." She didn't want to say it out loud since it'll be embarrassing, but of course it'll help her muscles relax, she could feel Leriana's hands moving lower and lower. The feeling made her nervous since it's reaching down to her hips, this made her pant softly, her eyes slowly beginning to be in a trance. "I...I'd feel like cold ice went down my back...I think.

Summoning
Modelling for Leriana

Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:21 pm
Profile YIM

Leriana giggled at you, and the moment she did her hands slipped past that boundry and started carefully caressing and kneading your rear cheeks. I didn't ask if you knew what it felt like, only if I could. But since you already seem to know I'll take that as a yes, I can. Another giggle.

One hand continued to work on Dokima's ass, while the other slipped down and around, trying to get to her cunt to stimulate that as well. Do you want me to stop, or do you want to find out just what my hands can do when they have free reign over your body?

Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:34 pm

"Hagn! Hmmn!" She winces, she blushes, just one touch in her lower body made her feel weak. Without thinking she answers suddenly. "I...yes, I want to find out, I...want to get weaker Leri. Her eyes begin to fall into a trance of pleasure.Leri's...just massaging me...why am I asking that...ah...who cares...

Summoning
Modelling for Leriana

Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:50 am
Profile YIM

Leriana smiled at Dokima's words, although the statement that Dokima wanted to get weaker did confuse her for a moment. However she quickly dismissed it, assuming it to be a veiled statement that she was helpless under Leriana's touch.

And that particular piece of information was something Leriana adored. So much so that her aim now shifted. Before it was just her fooling around, possibly getting some pleasure from the sex that would follow. Now however Leriana resolved to give as much pleasure to Dokima, and see just how much she could do to Dokima before she was wrapped around Leriana's finger.

Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:23 am

"Hmmngh!" Leriana's hands gently rubbing on her skin felt ticklish, but Dokima's body began to feel strange from it, her muscles gave away and she falls flat on the ground, the feeling of Leriana's hands were just too relaxing, and the feeling is getting too passionate. "Hah...it feels as if I'm in your hands Leri...your fingers...hands...the motion's...so...precise, you're perfect to be a chiropra...aaa..." Her voice trails off from the touches of Leriana.

Summoning
Modelling for Leriana

Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:34 am
Profile YIM

You sound like your enjoying your ... massage. Leriana giggled when she said massage, and her hands slowly started moving towards more intimate areas. She continues like that for several minutes, slowly working on making Dokima completely relaxed and getting her to completely submit to Leriana's skilled hands.

When her movements started to first slow, and than stop, Leriana withdrew her hands from Dokima and started to undo her blouse. That should do nicely for a warm up. How about you take off everything you have left on, Doki? Leriana's voice was sweet, and she smiled down at you, her gaze inviting you to continue.

Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:00 am

"Ah...hah...okay..." She answers faintly, turning on her back exposing her breast to Leri, her hands trembling, she removes her skirt and panties. "Hah...I don't know what to say in a situation like this...but...Leri's hands...are just...good." She blushes in embarrassment but she didn't care, the feeling of Leriana's massages is overwhelming her with pleasure, her mind becoming a sex addicted nympho slowly. Leri's....hands...I want to feel more....her hands are unbearably gooood.

Summoning
Modelling for Leriana

Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:42 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next