View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 9:30 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Blob Break (Madison) 

Post Re: Blob Break (Madison)
I fought to shake it off my face, twisting my body in an attempt to try to scrape him off of my body with the tree. My leg muscles bunched up, trying to keep them closed up.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:21 pm
Profile WWW

*The leg muscles, though strong, couldn't budge the blob. Better to squeeze a bag of flour between her thighs than this thing, which felt...well...it felt kind of cool to the touch, rather refreshing against the thighs and...wait...wait...no, that's not good, she could feel some tendrils slide under the front of her skirt and grabbing at the crotch of her panties.

The blob sighed, creasing the page in the book and tossing it aside. "Yeah...come to think of it, this will be a rather intrusive thing. So you might want to keep your concentration." The eyestalks folded into themselves, now shaped like hands, which grabbed at her bosoms.*

Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:48 pm
Profile WWW

"HEY!" I yelled out, trying to get to my feet. I wasn't about to just roll over and give up, but he was not making things easy.

Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:25 pm
Profile WWW

*Indeed a fighter. This blob liked that. Madison's back pressed against the tree, the mass rising up slightly on the back of her knees, lifting her slightly off the ground, pinned as the black mass needed only to rip the thin cotton panties at the crotch, then pull them off, absorbing them as the vibrating mass concentrated some on the bared puss as its "hands" fought with hers, a real slap-match going on there, blackness rippling like jelly when she hit.*

Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:30 pm
Profile WWW

"Damnit...why..won't you...LEAVE!" I said, trying to whip my body around, trying to fling him off of me.

Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:47 pm
Profile WWW

*The blob chuffed. "Because I need to get a new SAMPLE...now if you'd just...hold...STI oh the hell with it..." The blackness closes about her sex, phallic tendrils darting up her pussy and ass at the same time, corkscrewing, not caring how dry the insertion might be, but considering the chemical makeup of the creature, it felt quite rubbery and cool against the skin. The hand smacks across her face, then goes back to kneading those firm breasts.*

Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:07 am
Profile WWW

I gasped, shocked about what he did, by slapping me like he did.

Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:26 am
Profile WWW

* "Hey don't give me that look, girl! I told you to hold still!" Cangelosi let the phalli inside her orifices grow harder, more knobby as it slams her hard against the tree, legs raised, the black mass under her knees keeping her pinned and violated as her outfit is slowly ripped to shreds and absorbed by the other writhing tendrils.*

Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:31 pm
Profile WWW

The air was knocked out of me when I was slammed agenst the tree. Though one thing that I was kinda glad about: At least this time it's not a tree trying to fuck me.

Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:40 pm
Profile WWW

*The undulations continue as Madison's body seems to relax, the blob rewarding the girl with deep thrumming vibrations into her depths, the phalli rubbing the membrane between pussy and ass, hands melting on her breasts, kneading the flesh in a quasi-sensual manner.*

Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:44 am
Profile WWW

I gasped and blushed a deep red, looking down at him.

Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:47 am
Profile WWW

*The eyestalks reformed near her breasts, yellowish eyes regarding her dark blush, rolling the nipples in its goo as it continues the small, teasing vibrations, her back slightly raw from getting rubbed up and down the bark. "Whassa matter? Was I being too MEAN for you, huh? Thinking I'm being RUDE needing to get your data when you were reading?"

Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:00 am
Profile WWW

"To say the least, yeah." I said, glaring at him as I gave a bit of a yelp from feeling the shafts inside me.

Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:02 am
Profile WWW

* "Yeah? Well...TOUGH!" If this blob had a tongue, it would have stuck it out at this point. Instead, it just started rotating the phalli counterclockwise, churning the girl's insides, lifting her off of the tree, supporting her in the air in the black gooey pillar it formed.*

Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:24 pm
Profile WWW

I gasped in surprise, wincing a little at the feelings I had inside me.

Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:42 am
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next