View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 3:20 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 212 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
 A Dance of Light 

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
Post Re: A Dance of Light
Seraph watched out of the corner of his eye as Ishtar stepped close to him, close enough so that she was pressing her breasts against his back. As she started rubbing her soft warm orbs up and down he heard her ask him to take her. At her words Seraph decided to stop teasing her, at least by threatening to leave her to the various monsters watching on with barely veiled lust.

Seraph turned around, his erect cock revealed as he did so. Remove the rest of your costume. As he spoke feathers coiled around each of Ishtar's breasts as bell shaped suckers latched on to her nipples and started to suck. With that done Seraph settled in to watch the 'show', and as a sign of his annoyance he did not move to recreate the barrier that would block the sounds and lights from the various rapes occurring all throughout the room.

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:31 am
Profile YIM

Ishtar gasped as she felt a pair of feathers wrap around her orbs and grab her nipples. The blue haired student winced as she felt her nipples being sucked on by the suckers. Still she had to had to maintain Seraph's interest, she began to move hips back and forth in a sexy way. All the while she her costume slowly moved down her body. Finally as it left her hips, the rest of her costume dropped to the floor. Does this please you? she says quietly.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:56 am

Seraph smiled at Ishtar as she moved, trying her very best to keep him interested. She reminded him of Ryu, the student he had been conditioning and training. Yes, but you do not seem very enthusiastic, very interested in what you are doing...

Seraph's voice trailed off as another feather shot towards Ishtar. It started to rub across her last article of clothing Ishtar still wore, her panties. It slowly pushed the fabric against Ishtar's cunt, rubbing the material along her slit and stimulating her. Hopefully Ishtar will have learnt not to resist, and she would not try to grab it again. If she hadn't learnt to supress her natural reaction ... Seraph would have a use for a few of the various 'lesser' monsters itching for a chance to see just how tight Ishtar was.

Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:33 am
Profile YIM

It is ....Ah...is hard to act. Oh! Without m-my hands. Ishtar had deliberately moved her hands to grab the back of her thighs. This way she wouldn't move her hands even if she wanted to.

She felt another feather move against her red rose themed panties and began to stimulate her flower through the thin material. It didn't take long for the flower to begin to bloom as her breathing got heavier. Soon she even let out a soft moan as she closed her eyes and tried not to interfere with what Seraph wanted.

Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:00 am

Seraph smiled when he saw Ishtar's hands grip the back of her thighs. Clever Ishtar, although I will admit having your hands occupied like that will probably get annoying quite soon. With Ishtar's eyes closed she did not see Seraph gesture, although she realised quite quickly that a spell had been cast. It had been a simple vision spell tied to Ishtar, if her eyes were closed she would see what a random monster would see, and the monster would shift every few seconds. She would see a student below her, moaning and screaming in pleasure or crying in fear and embarrassment as the monster raped her, or helplessly riding it's cock, or a number of it's tentacles. With that all done Seraph chuckled to himself, she could close her eyes and ignore him if she really wanted to, it would only reinforce that she wanted to stay on Seraph's good side.

Seraph did not change any of his feathers movements against Ishtar, he wanted to see if his spell had any affect on her actions and if she tried to come up with some new way to keep him happy and keep her close.

Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:55 am
Profile YIM

Ishtar felt a spell had been cast on her. At first she didn't feel any effect, then she saw a fellow student being force to bounce up and down on a monster's member. A few second later, she saw another student tied down by a dozen tentacles being forced to pleasure some through all three methods.

Ishtar eyes open wide as she didn't want to see anymore. She looked at Serpah as she felt him continued to work her over. She let out a soft moan and moved her hips a little trying to keep him interested without used her hands. She had gotten trouble with them before, she didn't want to get in trouble with them again.

Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:04 am

Seraph almost chuckled when Ishtar's eyes snapped open, no doubt she had realised that if she closed her eyes she would see a different scene of rape going on. A cruel and harsh reminder of what was happening all around them, and one that she couldn't escape or hide from. She could either watch Seraph, and what he was going to do to her body, or she could close her eyes and watch the rape of student after student.

When Ishtar's hips started to move Seraph did chuckle, amused by her attempts to keep him interested in her. Something that meant she was indeed succeding in her intention of keeping him focused on her, and not simply wandering of to find someone else and leaving her for the monsters watching her.

Take your panties off Ishtar.

Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:22 pm
Profile YIM

Ishtar hear Seraph chuckle, a sign that he was amused in what she was doing so far. However she felt the feather near her flower pull away, a quick glance down confirmed what was going on. She became concerned that she was not doing enough, but then the angel ordered her to take off her panties.

As Ishtar continued to move her hips, her hands slid up her tights until they reached her panties. Slowly the blue haired student, pulled her rose themed panties as she continued to move her hips to make the display look as erotic as possible as she did so slowly. Soon her panties joined the rest of her clothes on the floor.

Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:38 pm

Seraph watched the show Ishtar was putting on, quite aware that by doing so she was driving the various monsters around them insane with the need to take her. A simple fact that meant given the slightest chance they would take it, and only the power they knew Seraph to have, as well as his very short tempar when dealing with other monsters, that held them back.

When the panties joined the rest of her clothes on the floor the bell shaped tips that were sucking Ishtar's nipples suddenly sprouted dozens of tiny tendrils on the inside, and each of these caressed and danced across the trapped nipple as the suction drew it out. The feather that had withdrawn quickly reapprached Ishtar's now exposed slit and it started to rub against her lower lips, slowly starting to coat them in a mana saturated liquid that would intensify the sensations caused.

Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:16 am
Profile YIM

Ah! Ishtar gasped as she felt dozens of tendrils on the inside of the bells sucking on her orbs. Ishtar instinctively thrusted her her chest forward as her hands came up and were held out to either side. Ishtar remembered not to use her hands for now so she wouldn't get into trouble.

It was then she felt the feather return to her flower. It slowly began to rub back and forth, coating the flower in a liquid. Her flower began to bloom immediately under the feather's caress. Ishtar let out a soft moan as she felt a rush of energy in her. She moved her hips a bit more as she tried to keep the angel's attention. Her hands returned to her sides as she struggled to avoid using them.

Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:39 pm

Seraph watched Ishtar's movements, her bodies reaction, and the way her hands fluttered around, almost reaching something before she realised what she was doing and pulled her hands away. As her flower blooemd he could see her struggling to not use her hands, to keep them at her side.

Perhaps I should use some feathers to tie your hands up? Seraph asked, not really caring either way. It was quite entertaining watching them flutter around like that, but if he tied them up that would lead to other entertaining things. So instead of picking he left it open, giving Ishtar the choice.

It was only after she had answered, after he had complied with her answer, that he caused the feather rubbing across her slit to push it's head into her. Ever so slowly more and more of the feather pushed it's way inside her.

Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:43 am
Profile YIM

Ishtar moaned as she heard the question from the angel in front of her. She raised her arms outwards like she was about to placed on a cross. It was really her only option if she didn't want to be in trouble. Please bind my arms. Ahhh!!! They are just going to ...Ohhh....to cause trouble if they are lef....Uhhh!!!...left alone.

Ishtar could feel the feather begin to explore deeper into her flower. Slowly as began to work its way inside her, she could feel the pleasure rise inside her. However she fought it back somewhat, she would give in but she was sure that Seraph wanted her movements and moans to continue for quite a while before she did so.

Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:20 am

When Ishtar raised her arms out to the side Seraph directed a feather to coil tightly around both of them, holding them in place. Although Ishtar probably didn't expect the feathers, once they had coiled around her arms, to pull away from her, stretching her arms out until it was on the edge of uncomfortable.

Meanwhile the feather that was slowly starting to push into Ishtar's slit suddenly changed it's texture. Whereas before it had been smooth, now it suddenly became covered with ridges and bumps. It's new texture was based off Seraph's memory of their last encounter, and each ridge and bump was in place to stimulate a sensitive area of Ishtar's inner walls. After a few moments, before she would be able to get used to the new sensations, the feather suddenly started to vibrate inside her, intensifying the pleasure it caused as it slowly slipped deeper and deeper into her wet channel

Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:04 pm
Profile YIM

Ishtar felt Seraph's feathers suddenly coil around her arms pinning them in place. She felt her arms pulled away from her body to the point that she almost felt pain, but just short of the experience. Even if Ishtar now wanted to attempt to run away there was no way she was going to now. Not that she wanted to anymore.

Suddenly Ishtar felt the feather in her flower begin to change. She moaned as she felt the ridges and bumps begin to form on her flower. She couldn't believe how good it felt, but before she could even adjust something else began to happen. The feather began to vibrate as it penetrated deeper into her flower. Ahhhh!

Ishtar entire body began to rock as she felt the intense pleasure inside her. She couldn't even keep her head still. She struggled keeping her eyes open as she was getting overwhelmed with pleasure. Each time she closed a flash of a victim elsewhere in the prom would flash in her head.

Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:44 am

Seraph chuckled to himself as Ishtar's body began to rock and move from the vibrating feather inside her. The fact she was struggling to keep her eyes open made it all the sweeter, and Seraph decided to add something to that particular spell. He gestured at Ishtar, and in response he 'felt' the spell that let her see another student being raped every time she closed her eyes changed. Now whenever she closed her eyes she would see everything the monster raping could see, but her body would 'feel' everything the student was feeling. It wouldn't actually be touched, only the sensations would be transfered.

Enjoying yourself Ishtar? Seraph asked, smirking. As he did so the feather inside her slowly started to pull out, the vibrations, ridges and bumps still causing pleasure to the helpless blue haired student.

Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:03 pm
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 212 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next