View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 9:31 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Blob Break (Madison) 

Post Re: Blob Break (Madison)
*Madison's body gets encapsulated in the blob now, right up to the neck, her torso now engulfed in the coldish, vibrating mass as the phalli twist, touching parts of her body she'd never feel with a traditional fucking. That's the advantage of being amorphous. More flexibility...*

Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:10 pm
Profile WWW

I gasped and started to panic a bit, shuddering lightly as I twisted myself around hard.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:27 am
Profile WWW

*The blob bounces Madison, the phalli filling her holes to their maximum, without ripping her, sending the vibrations deep into her core. It was really wanting to milk a large orgasm out of this girl, what with all the fuss she had put up in the beginning.*

Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:09 am
Profile WWW

I wasn't about to give him the satifaction, as I fought back, struggling agesnt him. I bit down on my tounge, focusing on that in an attempt to affect the growing arousal.

Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:49 am
Profile WWW

*An admirable effort, and it does make Cangly's twisting and grinding inside Madison's supple body a bit more difficult, but this blob was far from giving up, the gel seeping inside of her womb, congealing, giving a nice bit of vibrations inside her final passage, the whole girth of the black goo making sure each inch of her covered skin is tingled and rubbed.*

Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:12 pm
Profile WWW

I gasped again, my eyes going wide as my inner walls twitched and spasmed a bit, giving a bit of a hestant orgasm to him.

Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:04 am
Profile WWW

*The blob bounces Madison a few more times, absorbing her juices as it fills her with its nanite ichor, the black emulsion dissolving. As it does this, Cangly couldn't help but pause. Interesting...data shows this one hadn't been tagged before. It swore it had gotten this little morsel a few years earlier, but this data...same genetic code but...ah what the hell...The black goo constricts hard, trying to milk all of her orgasm out....*

Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:55 pm
Profile WWW

I gasped, my body getting a bit of a squeeze from him as I blushed some.

Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:32 am
Profile WWW

*The blob glows gold as it engulfed Madison up to the neck, restoring the clothing it had absorbed, making sure to make her quite sleepy in the process (no use having her retaliate once it leaves, after all). Once finished, it unceremoniously spits the girl out onto her stomach, face first in the grass. It then brings the tendril up, picking up the book, tossing it in front of her.

"By the way," the blob says sagely, "Mara Jade dies."

Cangelosi slides off into the bushes, quick as a jungle cat.*

Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:21 pm
Profile WWW

"Known that for two years, and wrong franchise." I said, shooting daggers at the blob, though a bit glad it gave me my clothes back before I started to slowly rise up, visably fatuged.

Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:03 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3