View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 4:20 pm

Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Examination #0938 - Ishtar Denise Rocha 

Post Re: Examination #0938 - Ishtar Denise Rocha
Misralla smiled as her hands continued Hmm ... I wonder? After battling something that powerful I need to relax for a bit ... do you mind helping me with that your highness? As she asks the bounds on Ishtar are suddenly cut, despite the fact both of Misralla's hands were busy kneading Ishtar's breasts.

What Ishtar wouldn't know was that Misralla had projected a sight of the illusion into Girran, and he would replicate anything she felt in the illusion to her body in the real world. She wouldn't feel anything, but the duel effect of her bodies pleasure and her mental pleasure that she would get from Misralla's manipulation of the 'dream' would lead nicely into the next stage of the tests when this one finished up.

The Midrozi are currently prowling the space lanes, and their survey team on Shokushu are evaluating the various students.

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:07 am

Ishtar blushed as she felt her breasts begin to swell under Misralla's caress. Oh....Helping you relax would be the least I can do, my knight protector. What must I do? And at point she suddenly found her bounds.

Ishtar stated at her suddenly freed hands. She rubbed them instinctively as she questioned how that happend. H-How did you do that? Lady Knight? Ohhhh! Ishtar moaned as she felt Misralla increase her kneeding of the princesses orbs.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:16 am

Misralla giggled when Ishtar questioned how she cut the ropes binding her, and her hands squeezed a little harder as she answered.

The same way I killed the dragon that was going to burn you ... The hands shivered for a moment in fear, not at facing the dragon but at just how close Ishtar came to being cooked, magic. I can summon and control all sorts of things, some practical and others are just ... useful.

Misralla giggled again as the hands that were kneading Ishtar's orbs pulled her close to Misralla, pressing the 'princess' up against the body of the knight. Misralla shifted her outfit before Ishtar touched it into what was technically 'leather' armour, although this was very tight fitting and seemed to struggle to contain Misralla's breasts, so much so that her hardened nipples pressed into Ishtar's back.

The Midrozi are currently prowling the space lanes, and their survey team on Shokushu are evaluating the various students.

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:05 am

Ishtar felt Misralla pull her against the knight's frame. Ishtar could feel how large and arroused Misralla's mounds felt against Ishtar's bare back. My lady, Ahhhhh!! You seem to be quite excited for a person who...Ohhhh!...who wants to relax. The massage was starting to increase as Misralla squeezed the blue haired princess's breast just a bit harder. It was becoming clear that the knight was not the only person excited.

Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:50 am

Misralla giggled as she kissed Ishtar's ear, her hands squeezing the princesses' breasts as she held her tight against her body. mmm ... but this is a good kind of excited. And I'm not the only one am I, my princess? Misralla whispered into Ishtar's ear as fingers quested along the skin of her soft orbs, seeking her nipples out to tweak and play with them. As well as prove that Ishtar was as aroused as Misralla was, or at least approaching that point. As they did so Misralla resumed kissing Ishtar's ear, her tongue snaking out and starting to gently lick along the students ear, slowly drawing along the few, but sensitive, nerves in it.

Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:06 am

Ahhh....you are most observant, my lady. Ohhh....I am quite....Uhhhh! Ishtar lost track of her thought as Misralla had found her nipples and begun to tweak them. Ishtar let out a loud gasp as she felt herself get aroused further by her knight. Ishtar was surprised to fell her ear erupt in pleasure as she felt the knight's tongue move down her ear. Uhhh....your so good...Ohhh...I'm putty in your hands.

Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:12 am

Misralla giggled into Ishtar's ear at her words, and skilled fingers started kneading your breasts as she rubbed her soft palms against your nipples. Than I guess I have to ... shape you now don't I, my princess? Misralla's kneading hands were soft and gentle, and the grip was one learnt from decades of training to find the most pleasureable way to grip a human female's breasts. Do you like that Princess? Misralla cooed into your ear, her mouth still kissing it lightly as she ran her tongue along the sensitive nerve's there.

Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:43 pm

Ishtar let out a soft moan as Misralla continued to work her magic. Ahhh...this is incredible, my lady. Ohhh...I never felt so go good. You are so wonderful...Uhhh!! The princess reached up and pulled her top down a little to expose her kneeded orbs and to give her knight better access.

This was the most intense dream she had ever felt, she let out a louder moan as the knight's tongue explored her sensitive ear. Ishtar could wait to see what the knight's next move would be.

Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:03 pm

Misralla felt a rush of pleasure when Ishtar pulled her top down even more, exposing her breasts to Misralla's expert touch. It was always satisfying when something's mind was so overwhelmed by the sensations she was giving it that it unthinkingly submitted and tried to come up with ways to recieve more pleasure. The first stage had always been simple enhancing the pleasure of the moment, it was only after a couple of sessions did Misralla's training become more insidious, more subtle and more long term.

Of course this wasn't a training session, and as such even without Ishtar's memory problem there would be no way she would remember anything. Misralla would ensure that the blue haired student's memories did not contain even the slightest trace of this examination. Even the reflexes Ishtar might pick up from this session would be wiped clean.

Of course while this all flashed through Misralla's head her hands remained busy. One continued to squeeze and caress one of Ishtar's breasts while the other would start to trace nerves down towards her crotch, and all the very sensitive nerve clusters that were gathered in that area of a human female's anatomy.

This was just starting to warm up.

Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:40 am

Ishtar let out a moan as as she felt one of Misralla's hands continue to work her breasts. Meanwhile the other hand seemed to be on a trip down the blue haired princess down to her nether region. Ishtar's own two hands finally began to work as she reached behind her back in the little space underneath Misralla's breasts. There she unfastened her dress to give Misralla's hand move room to move down within the princess's dress. Ahhh! Is that better my lady?

Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:02 pm

mmm. You tell me my princess... Misralla purred into the ear she was kissing and licking, her hands progress down the nerve it was tracing speed up as the outfit no longer restricted her movements. Within moments it was caressing Ishtar's slit, the expert fingers finding every sensitive point and gently caressing it before moving on. The moment the clit exposed itself that was included in the finger's circuit of Ishtar's flower.

Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:25 am

The blue haired princesses could fee Misralla rapidly travel down her dress, down into panties. Soon the knight had found her mark, Ishtar's flower. With in moments, Ishtar could feel her flower begin to bloom under the knight's expert caress. Ahhh...Oh there! You are so good at...Uhhhh....at this. I am so lucky to be rescued by a woman like Ohhhh.... Ishtar could feel her clit suddenly begin to be rubbed. Oh my!....Ah! There! There! She felt a bit weak in the knees.

Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:29 pm

Misralla's hand continued it's expert caressing of Ishtar's cunt and clit for several long seconds, and when it stopped and withdrew the pause was very brief. Misralla muttered something in Ishtar's ear, loud enough so that she would hear sounds but quiet enough so that she would be unable to make anything out other than noise. In Misralla's hand a dildo appeared, and she started to prod it's rubbery tip against Ishtar's entrance.

Princess do you want it? I think you will be surprised by just how ... snug a fit you will find this. Misralla giggled into Ishtar's ear at the words as the hand not holding the dildo squeezed and kneaded one of Ishtar's breasts carefully, always making sure to rub along nerve endings and to stimulate them all.

Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:16 pm

Ishtar could feel Misralla's continue to work on her flower. The flower soon was at full bloom and she could feel she was pretty wet down there. Although she moaned throughout, she could her knight quietly say something. It was then she felt something rubbery push against her flower.

[color=LightSkyBlue]Ahhh....If it is from my knight protector, I will happily accept it. Although I thought was to help you rela...Ohhh! Ishtar realized again at how expertly Misralla she was massaging her orb.

Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:59 am

Misralla smiled at Ishtar's words, and slipped the dildo into her soaking flower. As it pushed inside it's shape, size, even texture changed. Misralla had partly merged her mind with Ishtar's and was using that to make the dildo into what Ishtar's would consider perfect. The size was just big enough to maximise the blue haired student's pleasure, and it's texture and shape had a similar process of reshaping.

Slowly, much more slowly than possible considering the state of Ishtar's cunt, Misralla pushes the dildo deeper and deeper into her 'princess'. The hand on Ishtar's breast slips down and starts rubbing the student's slit as the dildo is pushed into her, the fingers sometimes dancing across her clit for extra pleasure. Not that Misralla really needed that by this point.

Princess how is the fit? Is it as snug as I said it would be?

Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:40 am
Reply to topic   [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next