View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 9:49 am

Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Pleasure or Pain? (for Hanaji) 

Post Pleasure or Pain? (for Hanaji)
Alucard stood on the ceiling of a dark Basement room, thinking back on its fun with Cassie, the charming little redhead who had burst into flames. The alien was even reenacting the event on the surface of its eyes, using Cassie's voice to play back what she had said.

The darkened room had a stone floor and walls. Inside the walls were dozens of little metal doors, many with small holes in them. The alien's eyes shone bright in the dark as it recounted its fun with Hanaji's roommate.

Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:28 pm
Profile YIM

Hanaji started to explore the campus while her friend and lover Cassie did something in Common room,confident that her strength and skills could
help her finding the door to the basement and hearing what sounds like moans of PLEASURE she opens the door and desends the stairs remembering the fun she had with Cassie binding her in the shower.
"Hello is anyone there?"

Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:20 am
Profile YIM

Alucard heard Hanaji's call and grinned. It remembered her through Cassie's memories, knowing somewhat about the redhead's roommate through this. It had even learned to mimic her voice. Perhaps she could provide it with a decent meal...

The moans continued as Alucard awaited Hanaji's approach.

Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:26 am
Profile YIM

Hanaji looked down the corridor at the doors on either side the moans of pleasure seem to be comming from the rooms behind those doors she carefully walked down the corridor looking for an open room to explore
or a girl to tell her why this place isn't on the map
[Looking at the doors and hearing the cries of muffled pleasure is getting
her aroused]

Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:59 am
Profile YIM

As Hanaji walked through the hall, there was one door already open on the left side, about three-quarters of the way down it. The door was a thick, solid wood, a rich dark color, hinges on the inside of the room. Its hinges were oiled well and made of strong metals. The sounds seemed to be coming from inside the room.

Alucard stood on the ceiling just inside, its camouflage keeping it unseen amongst the stone as it awaited the student.

Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:12 am
Profile YIM

Hello is anyone there?
[looking for a light switch as she enters the room]
Hello
{Glad she took a study day claiming a sprained right bicep it was a lie as she knew damn well but the staff accepted it}

Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:41 am
Profile YIM

Her hand grazed a light switch, but instead of light bulbs shining their steady glow, torches lining the walls flared to life. In the light, Hanaji could see various devices used for pleasure and for pain, located in and around the room. As soon as she was through the door, Alucard closed and locked it.

Cassie's moan sounded from across the room as the alien threw its voice. Alucard kept a close eye on the muscular student as it played that sound.

Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:47 am
Profile YIM

[Suprised by the torches,Intrigued by the devices]
Cassie my love what are you doing here?
[as Hanaji moved towards the sound of her lover,On hearing the door close I turned around to look]

Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:17 am
Profile YIM

Alucard stood now behind Hanaji, its grin wide as it observed her nubile body. Its camouflage swirled from its skin, revealing its grey flesh as Hanaji turned her head. Its yellow eyes glowed somewhat as it looked upon her.

Using Cassie's voice in a lustful tone, Alucard said, "Oh, Hanaji..."

Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:27 pm
Profile YIM

[I stood stuned for a second looking at this thing then realizing what it did before I responded Dragon Style Kung Fu pressure point strikes]
What are you?
[then moving further into the room near to the devices this thing is between me and the door that is now closed]

Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:48 am
Profile YIM

Alucard was mildly surprised at the woman's strength, but it was unfazed by her attack, partially because of its inhuman physiology, but mostly because of its own strength.

"Oh, is that one I hear often," said Alucard, switching to Hanaji's voice to talk. "What are you?" Alucard mimicked, copying her exactly.

The alien stepped closer to her, its eyes glowing, its toothless maw open wide. "Of course, if you're going to attack me, I'll be forced to restrain you."

Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:55 am
Profile YIM

[Hanajis next attack is Crane style aiming for the legs ot the waist]
You tricked me and you're not letting me go so what do you think
[Following Crane seemlessly in to Snake style]

Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:56 am
Profile YIM

Alucard moved itself toward her. The alien was slightly bowlegged, but it did not seem inhibited by it. Her attacks did not seem to harm Alucard as it came closer and closer to her.

One eight-foot-long arm moved as the alien attempted to grab her, moving fast, but not too fast to dodge. "It matters not, Hanaji," the alien teased, using her voice as it spake. It suddenly stepped left. The grab attempt had been merely a diversion, just something to get her to stand in a certain spot on the floor...

Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:43 pm
Profile YIM

[Hanaji ducked the arm then spun on the spot with a roundhouse kick at the arm before she moved,Unknowingly to the spot Alucard wanted her to go to]
You'll have to do better than that and what have you done to Cassie where is she?
[I've got to it the strength of Tiger style I attack once more using punches and swipes at the torso up to the head, I'm starting to tire]

Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:55 am
Profile YIM

"Silly human," said Alucard, looking down at her, "I finished with her some time ago."

Two of the doors on the walls opened, one on each side of Hanaji. Dozens of metal arms clicked and clanked as they extended out of the one on her left, some grasping at her wrists and at her ankles, some grasping at her clothes. Alucard watched as the machines stripped her, strong hands ripping apart her clothing as if it were made of tissue.

Now that she was nude, the arms from the left opening held her steady. A single arm extended from the right, holding what appeared to be lace...

Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:36 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 112 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next