View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 11:21 am

Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Restoration (for Ania) 

Post Restoration (for Ania)
All and all it hadn't been too long ago since she had met that creature near the sport's field. Drugs and medical attention made her remembrance of it all a foggy memory though the fact that her arm was in a sling was a bit of an enigma.

Oh, yes, she had recounted the cracked ribs and the brake of one arm with the dislocation of another but it was a distant memory. The enigma was that for the first time she was aware that there was no one sporting an injury.

She recalled an accident or two in gym class but after the injured student was taken away they always returned perfectly fine. The good health had been something she had not really thought of until she was injured.

The truth of it was that there was something about the infused alien DNA that interfered with the healing process somewhat. It was far cheaper to let the nanites do what they could rather than go through all the expense for one girl, though there was alien DNA on file and repairing injuries had been a snych. The healing process was only hindered a little. That arm would mend itself in just a few short weeks and she had been told it was just a sprain … her memories were foggy though and she had not really questioned it.

Unlike most girls that might have been panicking or seeking a means of escape Rhaine focused on the present rather than a future that might not be. Right now her biggest concern was avoiding the monsters. In the wilds the wounded and sick were often targeted not that she tended to fight back but still. So she stuck to crowds whenever she could and was never alone any where. If it helped she had no way of knowing with any certainty but had been rather disappointed to find that Dani wasn't back yet.

She hoped that nothing nefarious had gotten to her or that she ran a foul of a Prefect in a bad mood getting herself a ticket to the basement. Ah, but such was life at Shokushu.

She got out some Pop Tarts and stuck them in the toaster before unwinding for the day. Pretty much it was just tossing her book bag in a corner, she'd go through it later and perhaps after taking her dinner at the cafeteria she'd hit the computer lab and do her home work. One fingered typing, yeah! She could not write this way though and often had to work on her assignments this way.

Homework … what a joke. Her future was set. She was going to be Ania's slave and Rhaine realized that this school probably was the grooming period. She had surmised that the monsters, guests, visitors, whatever, got to check out the girls that might have been a mere product. It was all guess work based around certain hypothesis's that she had based on Ania's designs and thinking about it a little but thinking on such things too long was something she didn't really do. She doubted that she'd need to know this mathematics formula or that in the future though Math was one of the subjects she loved … bad example, the others she slacked off in though she always managed to pull a C average. Unlike Math where nothing but the best suited her.

The Pop Tarts popped up out of the toaster, wild berry in fact though she like the s'mores ones the best given that they had marshmallow inside them. She set the plate down at the kitchen table before returning with the latest book on the history of mathematics reading as she nibbled her afternoon treat.

Rhaine's Diary

Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:14 pm

Post Re: Restoration (for Ania)
Yet another surge of bad weather rolled in and while Ania hadn’t picked up on it at first, Ortix seemed to be far more willing to stay away from the pouring rain while the disguised female fled from the scene before getting cleaned up. It was quite the getaway, but with him out of the way, the huntress had a little something else on her mind.

She roamed the halls of the dormitory once again, an exotic looking student graced by unblemished dark skin. Shiny honey hued locks extending all the way down to her lower back flowed freely in her wake, enhancing her image with an unbroken stream of grace. Ample breasts confined to their near clinging shirt filled out the white fabric quite nicely, each accentuated by the mildly swaying red tie resting upon their prideful swell that would have put most other women to shame.

All of it had been neatly dressed in an oh so form fitting uniform which happened to be flexing with every step, each revealing motion encouraged by that naturally seductive, swinging gait, and the woman responsible didn’t even seem to mind while moving through the halls and corridors to her destination for the day.

Some might have seen her for the woman crossed various portions of the campus every now and then, but Rhaine would not recognize her. She never felt the desire to pester her throughout the day, especially whenever matters between her and Dani had been arranged for or remained uncertain which made visits when the two of them hung out together an unlikely occasion. That much freedom Ania allowed for, never laying a tentacle on her lover or bumping into the couple on purpose while donning her most alluring human disguise, but today there was no information on when and if the two girls spent time together yet Slarr had her make an exception.

Attentive brown eyes scanned the premises for any sign of her Smoke Devil companion, but then again watching had been on the menu first considering how much he’d exerted himself back there. Instead, Ania looked for the room of her precious servant. Most of her schedule had been fully memorized, but unfortunately at this hour happened to be a gaping hole of where Rhaine may be found.

She had to take her chances and stopped by her room. 273. On the inside, Ania sensed one person, but not even to her senses it was possible to tell whether Dani happened to be home or the young woman she was after. She was faced with a dilemma, but decided to go with the boldest approach.

Ania knocked with her human hands. “Rhaine, you there?” She may look different, but her voice was the same for the chance Rhaine might actually be there. It was a stretch, but anyone else wouldn’t think too much into it and probably just point her in the right direction before letting the girl take off again.

Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:34 pm

It had been raining a lot recently. That was somewhat good, a mixed blessing really. It meant that soccer practice was being canceled a lot though her replacement wasn't getting much better. Not that she planned to be out for long though she hoped she'd have her position back when she healed up.

Not that she was a goalie either and thus she didn't have to use her hands but there was some concern about falling and what not re-injuring it so she had been told to sit out for a little while.

She guessed that practice would just be indoors with all this rain but she did not think too much of it. Her big concern was not being a target and surprising not one visitor set upon her. If only she could recall everything though enough details to remember it was bad. Tidal bad. No, worse … that was scary and all resulting in her broken hand and jaw but suffering on that scale was short lived by comparison.

Half a Pop Tart was all that remained of her snack she had been absently eating while entrenched in the sort of book that only she could love. She heard a voice supplied after a knock to the door and headed toward it.

OK, this was strange. Why was Ania knocking? For that matter why was she out there and why wasn't there a panic?

“Mistress?” She didn't mind the visit as unexpected as it was. That paled in comparison as she opened the door and didn't recognize what was before her. Was that her? Sorcery? She had not really encountered that other than some parlor tricks done by that Gersham fella and as far as she was concerned Chris Angel was better.

“Wow … I mean come in,”
it was totally unexpected as evident by her reaction. Not just that but there was an attraction there. She stepped to the side to allow her entry. Chemistry was the biggest thing she saw, aphrodisiacs, healing ointments, that stuff that made her boneless. All of it was chemical in nature so this was a change.

“What happened? I've heard that some of the girls know magic and even Dani has a thing but I wouldn't call that magic exactly. Are we dealing with a Freaky Friday situation here?” But Ania seemed to accept this as natural so this was unlikely ...

Rhaine's Diary

Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:40 am

Among the obvious difference in height had been the fact that this particular student attended none of her classes, wasn’t in the team and yet knew her name and room number. She had the same voice as her Mistress, the same demeanor and, needless to say, the same stunningly sculpted curves that were hers to appraise whenever Ania stopped by. There was little doubt that the alien female had gone through some kind of change.

The reaction to her looks was priceless, but she didn’t keep her waiting by staying outside, entering the quarters of the slave and her girlfriend with a warm smile. “Thank you, dear.”

Ania had been here before, but actually walking here like any ordinary student was quite the change of form. She explored Rhaine while passing by, letting her eyes roam over the lovely young woman before the matter of how this even occurred came up. Whatever Rhaine described, it was quite obvious Ania wasn’t privy to it as mild confusion stole over her features.

“Freaky Friday? I don’t .. Um ..” A few thoughtful moments the disguised amazon offered up before smiling anew, calmly circling about the young woman beside her. “It probably isn’t anything like that, no. I’ve merely made some changes to my appearance in order to make moving about within the school a bit easier for me. It’s more of a long term project of mine which is finally bearing fruit. I might make some more adjustments to it in the future, but thus far I’m liking it a lot.”

She wound up standing behind Rhaine while the student moved to close the door, her warm breath flowing over the vein of her neck due to how close they were standing together.

“Do you like it? Something in your eyes tells me you do.” Ania was making quite the show of her newfound appearance, wrapping her arms about the gorgeous woman from behind before having them seal loosely about her waist, lingering there while her own huge breasts pressed up against her favorite athlete. She was, of course, taking a look around while placing her chin on Rhaine’s shoulder, lithe lush lips shifting dangerously close to her exposed neck, but that was a mere distraction when those human hands came down on her supple chest, both depressing against each heap of marvelous flesh in a playful squeeze.

“Squish, squish.” She added teasingly before easing up on the poor girl once more, merely holding Rhaine close for the time being. Turning the two came easy to her and Ania had done just that to allow the two to gaze into the center of the room, a curious expression on her face.

“Sooo .. What are you up to? I don’t see Dani anywhere.” At the time Ania wasn’t forcing her to stay and that loose hold upon her reflected that. She could probably move away in an instant if she so desired, but for now the dark skinned beauty latched onto her, letting the warmth of her body flow into her own.

Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:23 pm

She did not have to worry about Dani coming back and suspecting something either. Dani had a gift she had learned about, some form of empathy. She had been possessed once to deal with a blue haired student and felt bad about it despite not being able to control herself.

Rhaine did not wish to run the risk, however remote that something happened since onlookers would have no idea what was going on. Thus she confessed and learned that Dani had this ability. As for the monsters on the island Dani seemed to wish not to speak of them, almost as if what happened with them did not matter in the least. She had brought up their first time together once, it had been intruded upon but it was then while trying to sort all this junk out that she discovered that Dani did not like speaking of these things, not that she had ever sensed that she was growing angry. Perhaps that was what she did when faced with those things she could not change. She really did not know.

Right, alien. She wouldn't get the reference and in truth she had only seen previews of that movie while fiddling You Tube before coming to the campus.

“Oh, it's a movie. To put it simply a mother and daughter I think switch bodies and have to figure out how to switch back. At first I thought that something similar might have happened. I don't really have a grasp on magic and I don't really believe the few things I have witnessed. There is an explanation for pretty much everything I have ever seen.”

Well her world view was changed. A few years back she wouldn't say that aliens existed and had little evidence, just some trace DNA in her jaw but she was uncertain how different it was. From the effect of having that sling she surmised that it may have been a bit different though it did not matter. She wasn't trying to prove the existence of aliens to a nonbeliever. Besides, there were some like Dani and the blue haired girl that knew they were real and that was good enough.

Besides, she had no wish to come across as insane by her peers.

“Mmhm,” she nodded in response to the question peeking back over her shoulder and gasping as her breasts were squeezed. Of course Ania did not draw away nor did she latch on with a fierceness she could not escape not that she wanted to at all.

“Dani's been studying hard. She'll probably hit the library again today and since I'm sorta an airhead outside of Mathematics I'm not much help.” She hadn't feared that her lover was finding solace in another or anything like that. She had seen signs of how busy she was, evidentally there were a few courses that required some work to pull her grades up and no doubt she was somewhat responsible keeping her from those studies.

“I'm doing well. Just trying to keep to myself and not present a bull's eye on my back until my arm is healed up. It sucks that I can't do soccer practice or even write all that well now so homework is a pain. Fortunately my professors have been cool with letting me turn in assignments late, I can only get to the computer lab so often and one fingered typing means everything is slow. A few let me submit recordings of my answers, though a lot of my assignments I have to show how I derived at a conclusion and have to submit something or write it out since it's too much to contain everything in my head. It won't be much longer, though, I can hardly recall the injury but it's odd that it has lingered a bit longer than usual. And you, Mistress?”

Rhaine's Diary

Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:32 am

She caught the gist of the story and while the point of making a movie about it eluded Ania thus far, it helped shed some light on the confusion while returning a smile to her face. “You’ll be glad to know it’s all me you’re seeing right now. Nothing’s borrowed except for the clothes, maybe. I’ve taken them from the facility and not a student so nobody’s missing them.”

Of course there was no mistake in her judgment and Rhaine did experience some appeal to her newfound body, not that Ania wouldn’t make extensive use of it today, but for the moment there was little reason for her to continue straight away. She didn’t come here in quite a while and hoped to make things up although by the sound of it Dani was more than enough pleasant company to go around. Her eyes widened, however, once the matter of having her arm heal had been brought up.

“You were injured?” Surely one of the more recent encounters which slipped through her tentacles although making deals with the more violent ones was out of the question. She could not think of anyone who’d physically harm her though, at least none of the ones Ania herself associated with. Short of questioning why Rhaine didn’t come to her for the gift of healing before it came to mind the girl pretty much answered the matter already, Ania pondered on which arm was injured in the first place. She figured it best to leave it as it was then and there, but could not resist asking how it came to be.

“How did that happen?” Of course having her relive the experience wasn’t something the disguised female wanted, but then again the severity of it was unknown to the huntress. She did, however, lightly nestle up against her pet’s neck for comfort. “We should come up with a means of communication sometime so I can take care of that whenever something comes up rather than subject you to the trouble of having it heal all on its own.”

She smiled though when the question of her own business came up. “Oh, you know, other than the usual I really don’t get around too much.” Skimming over her lower waist while finally uncoiling her arms from the woman at her hands, Ania soon walked out in front of her, exploring the room a bit more for anything that might have changed while the back of her hand went to her forehead, feigning your typical damsel in distress. “Assignments, homework, the whole shebang, the pressure is just overwhelming and with perfect nails such as mine, how could I ever finish them on time without breaking at least one along the way? I am outraged! Oh, and the cheerleading squad is giving me sooo much trouble. However am I supposed to impress Kelly when I never even manage to get a word out while she’s surrounded by countless other, more talented admirers? Or whatever else the girls are troubled with around here ..”

Ania then trailed off, obviously mocking the overall situation of any of the monsters not yet targeted members of the student body. “Ah, but I’ve been keeping myself occupied, looking out for my favorite forward of the entire soccer team whenever I can and all that. Maybe I could even hang out in the audience once you’ve recovered and head out to play for the team again.” She loathed hiding and watching from a distance, but it was the only way to do it until now. With her disguise it’d be a much simpler undertaking.

“I do tend to bounce back and forth between a few of the other girls while I’m around, having made certain arrangements and such where one hand washes the other, but don’t worry. I’m not up to anything bad.” Most stories taking place beyond the skies of Shokushu weren’t meant to be told hence Ania had little to tell in the first place unless the blond gem of a woman wanted to hear about other students unfortunate enough to cross paths with her during the dead of night.

“Hmm .. I smell Wild Berry.” Hazelnut colored eyes fell on the forgotten treat nearby, then flickered back to Rhaine. “You wouldn’t mind sharing what’s left of your snack with me, would you?” She stepped forward, swaying those ample hips for the student to observe her every charm in a more human body before the girl sat down on the chair Rhaine previously occupied, patting one of thighs in silence as to ask her lovely servant to sit with her. From her current vantage point there was no missing out on the underwear Ania sported due to how her skirt didn’t quite cover up as much as it was supposed to, giving rise to those full, deliciously toned thighs.

Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:40 pm

It was amazing. While little things shouldn't grab her attention they did as she would recall marveling at the fingers wondering how they were done. Her best guess was that the tentacles could be split and that her natural form was somewhat malleable. OK, very malleable. There was the matter that she might not have seen her in her natural shape if she were this good of a shape changer.

As Ania nestled up closer she found her good hand playing with one of her hands interlocking her fingers with hers and just feeling it. It was just like a real hand and while she thought upon the recent question her hand mindlessly played with her thumb brushing against the back of her hand.

“Soccer … I think I was practicing or picking up, I can't remember which. My memory is a bit hazy but I recall the ball rolling a way and going after it. There was some tentacled creature. I don't know if it was one creature or a swarm but all I saw were tentacles and some had eyes … I remember it being horrible but not much else waking up some time later. I was given some story about being found injured but I can't really say.

“Since then though I haven't encountered anything. And before that I can't recall anything else except you and there was that plant creature you saved me from.”

She perked up when a means of communication had been mentioned. Curious as to what she had in mind. “You mean like cell phones … no, probably not,” she smiled. “Oh, like a spy drop where I can just hide messages someplace. That is if you can read English or have the time to set up a simple symbols and meanings, or did you have something else in mind, Mistress?”

Recent events didn't keep her down though and it actually seemed to be a good thing that her attention had been shifted so quickly. She knew that the past was in the past and didn't really matter for the present. At least that was the message she had taken away from Dani and not wishing to dwell on the attacks since it was unlikely either could do a thing about them.

“Quite it,” she grinned realizing that she was being teased though tackled the matter with a good enough deposition. “I'm only trying because SOMEONE said I should. I'd only pay attention to Mathematics. After all, I don't think I'll get too much use out of what I learn. Math is useful though and I like it.”

That was an interesting matter, now that Ania could blend in though she wasn't sure that this was a new ability or if she could always do it but the reaction was the same. She blushed a little, though there was only one other forward on the team other then alternates of course she knew what Ania was getting at though being deemed a favorite at anything really was her aim even if she did not come out with it all the time, hence the blush.

“That would be great,” she added. That touch had left her and she was not playing with those hands or fingers any longer though from what she could see Ania could certainly pass as a student though with a figure like that she was bound to draw attention in a positive light. Truth was she was looking forward to showing her some of that attention. While she wouldn't dream of betraying Dani this was somewhat exciting too, it was both Ania but not Ania at the same time.

“Oh? Yeah, go for it. I like the S'mores ones better though they didn't have any at the mall so I had to settle. I could make more, it's easy enough ...”
she had not asked about other students or what occurred off of Shokushu. On the one hand she believed that they were on Earth and when Ania was absent she had been with other students but she always came back. She did not think much of her future or what all this meant. On the other she felt that her Mistress would share whatever details were relevant. They were not necessary to serve.

The idea to get another Pop Tart faded with that touch. She sat down on Ania's lap, careful since she only had the one good arm which picked up the treat to feed to her.

Rhaine's Diary

Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:15 pm

Arteries with actual blood flowing through them, bones and joints to mimic the very arms her favorite used to explore her own right then and there, all of them masterfully crafted in order to create the most realistic depiction of human anatomy. One could even find the very finger nails Ania was using to make fun of the common student earlier. Some changes resulted in a few limitations, however, the various directions her arms could twist and bend when compared to her former appendages felt quite confining although the strength of those muscles therein remained the same for there was little reason to alter them. She matched the woman before her to perfection when it came to the basics with the sole exception that Ania could alter her own body at will.

“Sorry I wasn’t there to prevent it from happening, but I’m glad nothing else has come up. I’d hoped beating that silly black imp and plant creature would be enough to deter some of them.” Rhaine toyed with her for a while which felt quite nice in light of the fact that there was a more natural look to her now, from the student’s perspective at least. She thought it was alright. Other creatures tended to be entirely shapeless or humanoid enough to have a set of arms to use. They were far from the norm when it came to her own people, it must’ve been quite the sight for the young woman before her.

She looked mildly flustered though once the matter of English came up. “Truth be told, there never really was much of a need to read or write it down ..” Ania looked for an alternative, however. “Something out on your windowsill could work. We can work with various colors of cloth, for example. You can always mark one of the nearby trees, too. Marker, chalk, paint, whatever comes to mind. It’ll be simple for me to find during my nocturnal activities. We’ll just have to settle on which symbols we’re using, it can even be our own private code! How sly would that be? I doubt it’ll be too much trouble if we choose one near plenty of other students. You’ll run less of a risk of running into other creatures on the way there and I get to check it out without being seen overnight.”

She grinned. “Same works with rocks, rivers, anything really. We just need to find a good, accessible spot when you’re up for it. I’ll always be there for you if you need me.” She added, lightly nuzzling the girl’s golden hair.

“Your Team Captain seems nice enough. Maybe I’ll be allowed to watch your training sometime, too.” In the guise of Kate Shaw, Rosalie had the pleasure of encountering both Ania and her shape shifting abilities at once. She was the first to see the latter in action and didn’t suspect a thing until it was too late. Some things had been refined over time, however, which should make her more receptive to the idea of having a new girl attend or just spectate for a while. Alas, there were other things on her mind, too, and those recurring gazes Rhaine cast down on her had more of an effect than one might think. She could practically sense her interest in that new form in the air itself.

“You really don’t need to trouble yourself on my account. It probably wouldn’t be the same as sharing that one anyway.” She offered, but there really was no need for anything more, especially since deep inside Ania wasn’t even remotely hungry. Some would find her metabolism simply worked far too differently to have her body demand sustenance quite as often as humans although a short snack wasn’t going to be passed up on. Sharing one halfway eaten treat meant more to her than having fresh ones made anyway solely due to the fact they began to partake in one and the same.

She loved the feel of knowing the student close to her and one arm wrapped about her midriff for additional support seeing how Rhaine had one less arm to work with. “Ahhh ..” Sensuous full lips parted at the approach of that treat, waiting for Rhaine to feed her before the luscious pop tart had been consumed. It took her all but a few moments to finish that bite with a bright smile stealing over her face. “Pretty tasty, thank you, my dear. Perhaps I can arrange for some S’mores next time, but truth be told, I was just using it as an excuse to hold you close for a little while.”

More emphasis was brought to those constructed human hands, one of which dipped beneath the hem of her shirt and established a more skin to skin oriented contact, lightly grazing over her abdomen with the almost otherworldly grace of her fingertips. Ania let her cheek rest against the student in her lap, quite a sight given how much taller the huntress truly was, something not even her current state could change quite yet although the point of her visit had been more than obvious.

“It’s been quite some time since I’ve dropped in.” The Voodoo Doll Etolie made was nice to look at and a reminder that while Ania didn’t visit every single day, she hadn’t forgotten about her favorite. Seductive as ever, there was no mistaking the veil of sensuality laying down upon their very actions and the two blonds would be more than enough fuel for Slarr to view the imminent performance as too enticing to look away. “How about you and I make up for lost time over those past few weeks, hm? Would you like that?” Sharp brown eyes ogled Rhaine with the usual passion that was to be expected of her Mistress. “You know you’d love to have me while I’m like this.”

Her free arm traced over Rhaine’s own, the one holding the pop tart which forced her to lift it somewhat while Ania explored it for there were most certainly a few differences of her own to experience. Touching her with flesh and bone, not just flexible heaps of muscle felt quite different compared to what Ania had been used to. “This is your good arm, right? You’ll let me know if the other one hurts, won’t you? I’d prefer not making it worse.”

Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:58 pm

Rhaine had a basic understanding of how things worked … well it had been in all sorts of movies and shows. She did not know the exact sciences or magics or biology that was used but she knew the premise of shape changing. One might have thought it was lazy or a disinterest on her part but she did not really think about it. Namely things like why the sky happened to be blue had been a truth she excepted.

If it were green or red or any other color she would have accepted that but if it changed when she woke up tomorrow she would question it. For now the basics worked. She didn't need to know that the sun rise was generated by orbits all that was important was that she understood that it occurred. When she was older she understood it though knowing did not change the fact that it would rise the day after and the day after that barring a great travesty or a trip to the Twilight Zone

She still showed a fascination, just as she would question why the sky was yellow all of a sudden this was a new ability that had gone unknown and she was interested in seeing how far it went. The hand was complicated, lots of bone and muscle connections. She had not really though of it much until her own had been broken all that time ago and had been curious as if Ania got that right too.

As far as she could tell the rouse had been perfect. Outside of the large breast size there was really nothing she would associate with Ania … well there was that hotness to but she would have never guessed that this was Ania outside of the voice which was the other thing that they had in common too.

“I'm not Lois Lane,”
she grinned then realized that Ania probably didn't understand the reference. That was not important, she would explain if necessary though she had moved to clarify.

“As far as I know you can't be everywhere all the time Mistress. And you've been a big help. Outside the tentacles I cannot remember the last time I encountered anything that you had not taken care of. Word must be getting around, even before this incarnation they were not coming about much. Yeah, there were a few close calls but nothing that hadn't been sorted out Mistress.”

There was the slime, plant and imp thing that she could recall. So she had a bad brake once, her luck had been incredible so far and Rhaine had been one that tended to see the positive in things or bounce back from despair quick enough. Her most recent encounter had been mostly forgotten which was a good thing.

Yes, there was no need for it to be written and it all seemed simple enough. She had no fear of encountering creatures though she didn't tempt fate and things like that Demon had terrofyied her beyond end. She thought for about two seconds though. There was her own secluded river that she swam at often enough though she wouldn't be swimming straight away when she was back into the swing of things she'd frequent there a loot and the sports field.

“Strips of cloth tied around rocks … the color can indicate something we can determine which means what. Yellow has to be something good though,” she smiled as her hair was nuzzled. “I can leave them near the sports field or when my arm gets healed the river I frequent.”

She'd go to the field a lot for practice after all. There would be time later for all that. And associating her favorite color with anything bad was just her. An odd quirk perhaps. Yellow was often used as caution and red for danger, black for death but Rhaine didn't much care to conform to things even if blue was associated with sadness didn't mean she had to use it as such even if everything was easy to remember at least most humans associated certain colors with things. Probably why when you ate a blue flavored candy it wasn't likely to be banana flavored.

“You know Rosalie?” It was not too much of a surprise though. Of course she had assumed by mentioning her that Ania knew her carnally though she did not tend to think of such matters too deeply. Her path had been molded out and shaped, her future more or less shaped at this point and while she may have grown jealous to protect her position she was surprisingly receptive of most matters that she assumed happened that she herself did not look into too much.

Rhaine had considered the marshmallow treat briefly, a smile gracing her lips. She wasn't as bad as Slarr was with strawberries, not even close but she enjoyed marshmallow. Not to the extreme that she would have sold her soul for such treats but enough where she tended to stock up quite a bit. In fact there was still two and a half jars of the stuff, less now so probably just two come to think of it.

Stabilized there on her lap it took little time for her Mistress to finish off the treat. Well future Mistress, she had no idea about how the politics of the monsters went. She was being groomed and it definitely was impossible to think of her in any other light considering what she had been saved from thus far. Had she thought about it she might have concluded that she was being saved a lot and situations were being engineered or more probable for her she would have thought that Ania may have been obsessive but she did not associate this with a bad thing, especially if her time her was easier. It sort of cemented her future role so to speak. Thinking about these things too much had been something that she had refrained from doing, having little reason to question motives. To her it was simple enough, Ania had designs on her and her future was set. Perhaps she may have viewed things differently if she wasn't so accepting growing up in that military household that made her subservient to her father's wishes rather than rebellious.

“You do not need any excuse.”

Skin to skin contact traced over her and she nodded. “Indeed it has,” she answered not even having to do the Math that she was remarkable at anyway. “And that's the good one.” Referring to her arm as that touch graced it. She found herself nodding once more as she studied the form before her.

“To the bedroom then, Mistress?”
She'd need a little help with the box in her closet moving it up to a shelf but she would worry about that later. She was a small girl and even if Ania was of average human height she still would have been tiny. Perhaps being so small was part of her charm, it was something that she had not considered all that much. Physical appearance had not been one of the things she gawked over about herself too much. Enough to look presentable but not enough to be vain about the procedure.

Rhaine's Diary

Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:19 am

“I don’t know what- ..“ She gave up on it. Plenty of popular culture references were beyond her and catching up on everything else would’ve taken too much time, but the disguised amazon offered up a smile in response nonetheless. She was content with not knowing everything there was to know although it was quite amusing when Rhaine presented her with the challenge to at least deduce whatever was being relayed to her through the situation they were talking about at the time.

“Yellow might just be you wanting to see me. Blue, on the other hand ..” A tough one, really, since it wasn’t the most cheerful color in the first place, but Ania had an idea that might just work out for the better. “It could be my very own signal for when you're in trouble, kind of like Batman.” Alright, not just about everything was unknown to her, like a few terms of the German tongue Daphnee tended to use every now and then or whatever comic books some of the students had in their dorms and bags. She had a look around whenever waiting for her exhausted prey to wake up took longer than expected.

“You can just leave them near the sports field. It’ll save you the trouble of heading deeper into the wilderness. It’s up to you though I can probably check both locations on the regular if you feel one is more convenient than other every now and then.” Rosalie, however, was a different tale entirely. She didn’t go into detail, but there probably was a more cemented interest there seeing how few women tended to have her attention for prolonged measures of time. “We’ve run into each other a couple of times. I don’t think she likes me all that much, but she taught me a bit of soccer a while back.”

She confirmed with a nod as to what would happen next. It couldn’t have been a simpler matter for Ania to lift her up. She hooked an arm around her legs, having them fold at each knee while the other wrapped about her upper back. From there Ania took her to the bedroom, an effort made simpler due to the fact that her private quarters weren’t unknown to her. Solely the fact that Dani might be around prevented her from stopping by overnight, but thankfully that wouldn’t be the case at the time. Rhaine then found herself lowered onto the bed with great care, back first to the mattress as to put her most cherishable body on display before Ania got ready to join her.

“I hope you’re ready for me, dear.” After enthusiastically jumping onto the bed, all fours limbs supporting her weight, Ania crawled toward the smaller girl with deep brown eyes fixated on their crimson equals, calm yet vehement in their sultry nature. She claimed one inch after the next, deliberately delaying the matter for a little longer. She was just about to go down on her, having taken up position right between her legs which looked oh so delightful up close, but then a somewhat more appealing thought struck her which had the seductive woman stop dead in her tracks.

“Hm ..” She could not help but flash her precious pet a playful smile before kneeling there, a single finger rising to her chin which it then tapped in thought. There was another way to go about this and Ania figured Rhaine might like to play a part in the matter.

“Top or bottom?” Ania had yet to change back from the exotic tanned gem of a student her own body had become. Such an enticing prospect it was for the woman before her to play with her Mistress in this new form, one had to wonder just how the lovely blond intended to have her for the first time. Surely Ania would be in for a fun ride either way. Slarr, on the other hand, had the pleasure to watch the two of them as they were rather than seeing the huntress in her true form, the exact same in which he’d exhausted her resources to the extreme, adding just a speck of excitement to the matter.

Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:19 pm

She returned that smile though she had considered explaining Lois Lane in what little detail she knew it didn't appear to be necessary. She did not watch any of the Superman movies or the shows whether the old live action black and white show with George Reeve or the animated one. She had not even read a single comic book in her life but some knowledge was just so common that you tended to learn it.

Just as Ania knew Batman. She had basic knowledge of that character and had seen some of the movies. It was a surprise that Ania had known that reference and she smiled once more nodding at that. “Like the Bat Signal,” well Batman was more popular than a supporting character even to Superman. A curious question hit her mind for all of two seconds before dismissing it. Did she know about Robin? Probably.

“For now the sports field is easier for me,”
she wiggled the hand captured in that sling just a little showing that it wasn't completely disabled. Rosalie was a mixed bag though. It was as if two friends were fighting and inserting herself in the middle of matters wouldn't make it any better. She got an idea of the situation though, little had to be said about that. Wasn't Rosalie from a rich family? Perhaps her upbringing put the two at odds, Rhaine was a military brat. It was a surprise she wasn't at a more militant school but her upbringing made her far more accepting to being subservient to others rather than rebelling. What she enjoyed didn't place her at odds with her folks too often though she got into trouble for the occasional party what she enjoyed best was Math and it wasn't too often that one heard a parent complain about their kid doing too much homework or reading.

“I don't see why. I bet she'll come around though. For her it's probably a harder transition ...”

Relocated to the bedroom Rhaine cast her gaze upward. Excitement steadily growing then Ania abruptly stopped causing her to half sit up propped up by her one good elbow. The question lingered there for a moment and it seemed as if she weren't going to answer at first as if that was a rhetorical question that had been asked though clearly it had not been.

“Top,” she answered looking in the direction of the closet for a second before looking back. “I'll need you to get down my box, I've moved it.” Once that had been taken care of and the box set at the side of the bed forgotten for now but granting them easy access for later she had Ania sit on the edge of the bed.

Working with one arm she encouraged those thighs apart before kneeling down between them.

Slowly from top to bottom she began unbuttoning that blouse leaning in to rain small kisses down her body as more and more skin was revealed kissing down to her bra covered breasts. Once the shirt was removed she unhooked that bra needing a little help to do so one handed.

“Don't worry I'll have no problem with mine,” she grinned at that before leaning in towards the large breasts that had been revealed to her. Her tongue caressing around a nipple before gently killing it, then suckling. Her hand brushing along her thigh creeping up ever so slowly to get beneath that skirt her movements growing bolder until her hand disappeared beneath it working along to her panties then over the crotch as she rubbed her palm up and down increasing in speed simultaneously with her lips and hand.

Rhaine's Diary

Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:14 am

“That’ll do.” Taxing that hand was out of the question even if it could move about to a certain extent without trouble. She didn’t wish to bring any unnecessary risk or harm to her beloved student and for that the more populated sports field would do just fine. There were other locations, of course, but that one the two of them frequented quite a bit which would make dropping and collecting each message visually a great deal easier for both of them. Still, the matter with Rosalie was more of a side note and Ania decided to let the matter drop for there was much to be done to gain her approval although the girl deserved to have at least a few minor insights as to whom had been on her list Rhaine happened to interact with on a regular basis.

“Just my kind of girl.” She grinned at that given how the lower position had been chosen for her now, but let her gaze drift off to the nearby closet with a certain glint in her eyes. “We’re going to use toys, huh? Good.” Having fallen victim to quite a few of them in her time certainly enhanced her excitement, especially since Rhaine’s own collection wasn’t too much of a mystery to her thanks to how she and Slarr made extensive use of them in the past.

Ania went on to retrieve them, an easy fetch given how tall the exotic blond happened to be. Their tools of pleasure had been set aside for the moment while her first instruction was to sit down on the edge of the bed, something the woman happily complied with knowing what was to come. Those remarkably toned yet thick thighs parted to give rise to the most enticing view of her panties beneath that skirt, but they’d come off later since the girl moved on to unbutton her blouse before anything else.

Soon there’d be more of Rhaine to watch and cherish, but for the moment the devoted servant seemed all too eager to toy with the wares Ania had on offer which the huntress enjoyed a great deal. In truth, she looked forward to being shown some proper affection after making hot love out in the wilderness. She could feel her hair standing on edge with each kiss trailing down her newly exposed front, while leaving little doubt that her alien features were gone, but everything else had been just as succulent as ever. Slowly peeling the blouse off her form led to the next step in seducing the disguised amazon.

She’d find the bra of her Mistress too small for her measurements, even lightly cutting into the ample flesh of those hefty mammaries. Although Ania didn’t seem to mind, no doubt quite a burden was lifted off the delicate couple after both Slave and Mistress went on to remove it completely. She smiled though when Rhaine continued. “Shame, I was looking forward to be the one taking yours off.”

Surely wearing these things didn’t come naturally to the alien female either, confining as they were to the glorious swell of her breasts which popped free with a most captivating bounce, both huge heaps of chocolate hued flesh jiggling just barely before they came to rest right in front of her chest in an orderly fashion, leaving not an inch concealed from the naked eye. Their sensitive nature was no secret for when the student began to work her magic with those remarkable lips and tongue, delightful tingles encouraged blood to rush forth into her nipples, hardening them beneath the sweet movements of her tongue.

Ania gasped in excitement at the touch coming down on her thigh, the muscles therein trembling just slightly once Rhaine inched closer to the slit of her body, then ground her palm along the warmth emanating from her flower. A hand of hers reached down to her golden locks reflexively, growing tense at first only to relax and caress the back of her head, alternating between the two the more or less affected Ania had been by her actions. She was all woman at the time, too, not having grown that male endowment of hers quite yet in order to maintain the illusion for as long as humanly possible.

“Oh, Rhaine ..” She moaned with eyes on half mast, eager to receive more though a finger went to her lips, uncertain whether to stifle those lewd noises or not. “That feels good ..” Most students tended to ignore the female bits or didn’t pay enough attention seeing how the male characteristics of her often were far more prominent, which left other portions neglected at times. Slarr had her before this, likewise Ortix, but the pleasant chills washing over her spine were nothing short of extraordinary nevertheless.

Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:22 am

She nodded in response. “Yup, we'll be using some of them.” Which ones had yet to be seen for there were other things that she was getting to before that. The removal of that blouse and bra for starters though she could see where the later had cut into that skin and even lightly caressed over some of the cuts which were soon gone now that the bra wasn't continually cutting into her to inflict their damage.

She had thought about getting a larger one though that was an issue for later. There were some girls she noted that had massive ones though Rhaine herself wasn't sure if she could acquire one so easily. It wasn't as if it would be supplied to her as part of her uniform though sometimes there was casual wear in the mall.

“Oh? Is that so? You'd have to put one on to take it off. There such a hassle with one arm,” though often Dani did them up for her today there just wasn't time, OK, OK, she had slacked off today for her early course anyway so Dani was already gone.

Her hand continued to brush against the crotch of her panties. As her lips engulfed a breast, alternating with the swish of her tongue roaming over that erect nipple and sucking. Hindered with the use of only a single arm she alternated her attention from one to the other though she felt that hold at the back of her head.

For a few more minutes her palm caressed her noting the absence of male genitila for the time being anyway. Removing those panties took a little more work tugging at one side then the next and back to the other. She did not ask for help though though she was likely to get a little once her intentions were clear although she only needed Ania to lift her bottom up for a brief while.

She did not remove the garment fully, only what was necessary to get at her as a lone finger pressed to her slit rubbing along it as it climbed upward then descended downward in a long even stroke. Her thumb making counter clockwise motions against her clit or at least for the time being it was that.

A second finger joined the first, both at the gates to her entrance looming there as her tongue trickled over that nipple. Crimson eyes cast up at those features either waiting for a particular look or a command to proceed. It wasn't the later though that she was waiting for should one not come.

Rhaine asserted herself her, those fingers pushing into her slowly until she reached the knuckles of those fingers then drew back out only to press forth once more nice and slow. She then bit down on the nipple in her mouth, not hard but hard enough to get a hold tugging it slightly as one might stretch out a rubber band before allowing it to snap back into place, granted she did not tug it nearly as far but did this as she pressed those fingers forth just a tad bit quicker than before, this time twisting her wrist to the right upon reaching that apex of that thrust.

Rhaine's Diary

Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:27 pm

"Really now?" A knowing smirk stole over her face once the matter of her bra had been resolved, for the student wasn’t wearing one which made taking it off again rather unlikely, but the prospect of having to spend less time disrobing her loving servant further down the line served greatly in kindling her arousal anew. She looked forward to the toys, but even without them Rhaine would not disappoint her, that much was certain.

Safe for rising off the bed, helping with her panties and unfastening that bra earlier, there was little else the buxom female did to participate in the gradual process of being seen to although for the most part Ania just cherished the liberty of being pampered for once. She bared her womanly bits to the student once those panties had been brought down some, and after receiving quite a few minutes of attention to her sensitive breasts, the moisture found there was unmistakable, it being spread a bit when the adventurous beauty before her got her fingers in on the task.

Soft bedroom noises trickled past the barely parted puckers of her lips with those heated motions assailing her love pearl, slowly but surely goading it into prominence as blood filled the delicate patch of nerves. She bit her lower lip, a finger then rushing to it to be replaced although it had to be obvious how much Ania struggled not to draw upon her male endowments as well. Azure eyes fixate on those crimson ones with want saturating her every fiber, too potent to be mistaken for much else other than approval before her clinging velvety folds had been punctured by the girl, causing her to tense up from head to toe with the strongest moan filling the air yet.

Likewise Rhaine had perfect access to these firm pink hued pebbles, each attached to marvelously ample masses of tit flesh which jiggled back into place whenever they’d been secured solely to be released moments later. To think Dani practically had the chance to indulge in her loving affections each and every night, now there was a good reason for Ania to be envious of her. It didn’t matter too much though for whenever the pleasure hungry woman came to visit her favorite, there was plenty of enjoyment to be had for the duration of her stay.

“Ohhhh! Oh yeah, that hits the spot.” Drilling into her core with those lewd squelching sounds being all too telling of her growing arousal, Ania actually applied a minor pressure to those golden locks whilst a high pitched whimper escaped her lungs, nearly smothering Rhaine with the bulging heaps of deliciously tanned flesh expanding about her face, almost covering it completely. “Yes! Yes, right there! Ahhnn!” Her back arched at the same time, toes curling up in bliss. She had a hard time keeping her voice down, the pleasure within her core growing to the extreme.

Perhaps it was out of habit or merely a response to being treated to such exquisite carnal delights, but the fresh taste of vanilla flavored liquids bubbling up from that teat while Rhaine sucked on it had been quite obvious as to the lactation Ania had been capable of.

Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:24 pm

Rhaine acknowledged her words with a nod. She could have explained that she usually wore one but she figured that Ania probably filled in all those unspoken details since she wore one so often before in the past. It wasn't a sense of laziness but it was certainly easier.

The toys added to her repertoire seeing that she was minus an arm or rather very limited.

She made due though and seemed to be getting a remarkable response. Her tongue tasting the vanilla essence though Ania had been loud Rhaine had not been too concerned there, granted she had not known that the rooms had been sound proofed though she knew that there were visitations in the dorms too. That Smoke Devil had been here and Ania now though she had dismissed matters more as not hearing an attack and concluding that they were silent in nature.

Her fingers were granted by that favor as they advanced into those tight folds though as she built up desire she twisted her wrist to first one way, then the next. She did ponder though if she would deny Ania release as she tugged on that nipple.

She established a firmer bite, leaving a slight imprint but drawing no blood as she continued for a moment longer pressing Ania closer, though having the knowledge that she would not be sated any time soon Rhaine did halt before relief spread over her.

Rather quickly she released that breast as her fingers slide free of Ania so that she could suddenly push her back to the bed. With a yank she drew those panties down even further, wet fingers settling upon a breast as she stretched her arm up to it after jerking those thighs further apart, well one of them any way.

“I want to taste you,” at least that was the excuse though she hardly paused in what she was doing so that she did not wait long for relief as she brought her tongue to her slit, licking over it then pressing that tongue inside her core eagerly licking against those walls as she fondled that heavy breast with her palm and fingers squeezing against that mound.

Rhaine's Diary

Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 76 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next