View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 1:07 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 309 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21  Next
 Cynabar (for Krisna) 

Post Cynabar (for Krisna)
It was a birthday celebration back on Hadante the rough and tumble home world of the former pirate. Normally she wouldn't let her guard down like this but knew most everyone at the cantina that had been rented out for Ando's birthday bash, the large alien had served her for twelve years and was as smart as he enjoyed a good fight.

His left tusk had been snapped in half and the walrus like creature had been riddled with battle scars the biggest of which was the cybernetic eye attachment he now had installed though the replacement eye along with his left hand were obvious mechanical replacements.

Everyone here had been more or less aware that Krissy had been off limits and so she was only in danger of harming herself as the guests her had been mostly the pirates of the Iron Vulture.

Scorch had made the mistake of getting into a drinking contest with Ando, a large group of pirates gathered near their table amazed that the human was still hanging in their against the alien though both were close to passing out at this stage.

“MORE BUM!”

“It's rum your dolt.”

“More of at too -” and Ando hiccuped loudly as their tankards were refilled.

Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:33 pm

Post Re: Cynabar (for Krisna)
Krisna was close enough to the primitive card game, stakes were high and she recognized it as poker. In fact she had recognized the species of one of the creatures playing … a Hel'Corian though she had not recognized this one thoughts would be traced back to Ven and the ordeal there.

“I know the coordinates of Cnyabar! I'll wager that!”

“Pft, that's no good,”
one of the cyborged humans had been drawing in the chips on the table cleaning out the alien. “So it use to be a pirate haven, big deal it's quarantined now even if you could get around those defense satellites that the ADD placed up to keep everyone away.”

“The legendary treasure is but a legend just like all the tales about the tech of the defunct Zen Knights.”

“I heard they had an agent blow that shit up.”

The alien hissed and slid away from the table with a shake of his head. “It is real and the riches are their, why else do you think the ADD isn't letting anyone go there?”

“Because a disease broke out there and killed off all the Zen Knights on the planet.”

Dejected the Hel'Corian looked as if he were about to slip away ...

Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:37 pm

A birthday celebration? Krisna never heard of such a thing in her life, why were the people of the era celebrating somthing as insignificant as a person being born? Where she was from, a child was born, IDed then educated by their handlers untill old enough to speak for them selfs, never did someone celebrating a individual? Krisna was confused by the concept of a birthday party, it wasnt somthing she could measure with her omni tool or scan so she observed it, her ship recording every momment threw the travlers eyes. It appeared that a birthday was sopost to be a happly thing, much like the parties she attended in the convert of Vespria's costumers. Alot of drinking dizzy water, only thing that was diffrent nobody classed Krisna over to play touching, somthing she didnt mind sincev she was watching her lover drink her old friend Ando under the table.

"Be nice Dessy! The funny man want more Rum bum!" Krisna giggled at her own words befor she helped pour her lover and Ando another drink with a near by pitch of booze. "You can beat him Dessy! do it for me!" Krisna said leaning in like a lover shoud and kissed her Dessy on the lips befor she took that next shot, giving her lover a taste of good luck befor Krisna's attention was captured by familure card game.

Krisna brushed her fangers along Dessy's sholder befor she left her lovers side, walking accrost the room busy bar room floor, avoiding drunk patrion and waitresses who danced along, stopping beside a couple of gentlemen who also watched the card game unfold.

Krisna eyed the table, cutly tilting her head to the side then looked between the two players, recoignizing one as a Hel'corian luckly not one she knew and the other as a normal space fairing humen who had a accident much like Ando it seemed.

"Is this strip poker?" Krisna said out loud to her self, watching inconfusion as the two played their game. Krisna never under stude poker her self.....(#1)

Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:46 am

(#2)..... Krisna never Understude poker her self, only that it was a odd game were atleast two people played cards and when some one had more funny faced cards some one undressed? Yet Krisna was less confused by their lack of undressing then why the Hel'corian who she belived lost was trying to wager more? and also why he wasnt getting undressed? Didnt he allready lose or was poor Krisna getting the point of the game confused? Krisna could not help but wondered as she couldnt help but eves drop (like everyone els) on their conversation as the poor out of luck Hel'corian tried to bet his last wager to keep the other player wiling to play with him yet he didnt seem intreasted.

Coordinates to Cnyabar? Ledgendary treasure? Advanced tech and anceint secreats? Each one of those those words made Krisna's cute rose cheeked face lite up with excitment. As a guild seeker this was exactly what she was looking for, more knowledge and question on this era and it checkered passed could lead to more awnsers for her and the guild, expecily learning why an entire planet is under A.D.D lock and key? This alone could awnser many of the guilds more asked questions, it was worth looking into.

Krisna didnt let the poor loser Hel'corian get very far, catching the man befor he really even completly got away from the table as Krisna hastly pushed past acouple of party goes. "WAIT!!" Krisna shouted at him as she quickly ran his side jumping onto his right arms nearly tugging the poor man down as she tightly hugging his entire arm with her entire petiet body looking up at him with those bright blue wide eyes of hers. "I'LL TAKE YOUR BET MISTER!!" Krisna shouted at hims, tugging on his arm trying to stop him from leaving.

Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:13 am

There was the smell of rum on her breath and a hazy look to her blue eyes as she slid her attention to her lover drawing her closer and kissing her again.

“Not a prob, prob em. Ando your GOING down,”
she smiled though she was half out of it it seemed as another round is poured and they both drank.

“Hewman I'm thrice your body weight and -”
Ando crashed face fish onto the table, empty mugs scattering everywhere. Cheers went up and Scorch stood up but immediately collapsed as the alcohol slammed into her.

She was fine though spectators burst into laughter and sat her back into the chair.

“Cap is only human.”

“Where's she put it all? You think her abilities help her?”

Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:42 am

Once matters didn't seem so serious at this end Krisna finds her attention drawn to the game of chance and while it is familiar it is still a little tough to follow. Most of the attention had been on the Hel'Corian and the cyborg but there were other alien players as well, some cast their glances to her, one even visibly looked her over.

“No, but it could be,” he answered.

“She's with Scorch,”
another player added and the first made a sour face at that though he clearly liked what he saw. Yet the Hel'Corian moved off now that he had lost his ship in that last hand he had nothing or so he thought until this petite human nearly knock him over and was clinging to him.

Scorch, hm? Inar considered the matter.

“You are interested?”
He let his gaze shift down her body from the crown of blue hair atop her head to her toes. “Perhaps we can assist each other. I am in need of that treasure now and lack a ship. Can you provide a ship? If so I can serve as your navigator to get you to Cynbar. We can split whatever profits we make for the ordeal sixty forty, with me taking the larger share.” He began negotiations.

She was a sight for sore eyes, Inar did not mind so much that she was still clinging to his arm though he had next to no knowledge about her.

Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:46 am

Krisna smiled at her lover aftherthey shared that tender kiss, making Dessy's former crew teasingly whisle at the two lovers. It didnt bother Krisna one bit, nor did the smell of alcohol on her lovers breath aftger their lips parted and she walked off. However Krisna did flip around as she walked away hering the two collapse but like every one els she only cutly chuckled at her lovers drunkard behavior and keep on walking.

Meanwhile fast forword, Krisna hugged the Hel'corian mans arms tightly not letting him go as he could feel the softness of her breasts agiest his arm as her hands firmly held his wirst while excitedly gazing up at the man with a smile clear intreast in what he was selling befor she quickly nodded YES to his question, awnsering his question with out saying a word.

"I HAVE A SHIP!" Krisna shouted with over excitment as her face lite up with a bright happy smile. Listening to his offer, she only gazed up directly into his eyes almost to the point this encounter was mildly awkward for him, yet she didnt appear vased in the least befor she abbruptly giggled afther he was done making his somewhat sad offer as she only tighten her hold on his arm, unknowingly giving te man a unnessessery closness, lucky for him she was very naive.

"I dont need a navigator! or the treasure! or umm... or a split? what ever that is.... I just want Cnyabar!...." Krisna said plainly as she gazed up at the man with a more serious yet still cute facial expression to make her point clear as day. " I'll flip cards on a table with you for the whole planet!! or... uhmm.... I'll give you any kind of numbers you want! uhm...ten, fifty! onehundread! Twety five! uhmm onebillion!" Krisna shouted nonsense as she tugged on him to keep him with her. "I'll give you anything! What ever you want!"

Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:38 am

“Anything?” He was confused, did she think the world was his to sell? He had only learned of it's coordinates and he chuckled as she tossed out all this nonsense at him. No wonder why the hardened Scorch took an interest in her.

Suffice it to say he enjoyed the way that she was latched on to him and he looked in the direction of the past out pirate then back as he halted.

“Unfortunately the planet is not mine to sell, you know this right?”
He clarified first as he looked at her. “Though I know where it is and can tell you where it is. But am I to understand that you are not interested in what's there?”

He rubbed his chin in thought as if he really had to think something through. She wouldn't be bad to sample and he had thought of using that as payment but if she had no interest in what was there then getting their could wield a huge profit. Inar had not been use to people that weren't motivated by money though so this confused him and yet he had concluded h8s thoughts thinking if the opportunity to bed her came up he would take it but that wasn't going to be a condition of this arrangement.

“A ride there and to a civilized world of my choosing when we depart the planet,”
he added, not knowing what was there and the best world to go from there.

Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:36 pm

"Yes! Anything!" Krisna said with an agreeing nodd, showing she ment what she said as she sternly gazed up at him with those two bright blue eyes as she still clung to him tightly. Krisna didnt not even notice the way the man was eyeing her head to toe. Yet she was a pretty little tease. The Hel'corian she tightly clung too could even make out the color bra she wore underneath her cute form fitting outfit. The way her modest breasts pressed up agiest the man's muscler arm gaving him a perfect little view of a stripy blue bra, pressig Krisna's gorgous perky young orbs together making some desirable clevage under a slightly baggy white blouse and tight black buttoned up vest she barrowed from Dessy that only showed off her girl curves. The rest of her outfit was a simple red skirt she raided from Dessys closet and a pair of her lovers cute heeled boots that made the travlers legs pop. It was a party afther all Destiny wanted her arm candy to stand out!

"The planets not yours?...hmm this complicates matters?....then how can I trade you?" Krisna confirmed wide eyed as she looked away slightly puzzled by his statment as ifvtryingbto think befor she then looked back at him afther his next question andshe simply nodded yes to it and smiled happly."Yes! I dont want that useless junk!" Krisna said to him with a meek smile, watching him rubb his chin afther her awnser as she whined silently. It was clear she was willing to trade anything for it and even stranger had no intreast in the treasure he spoke of, yet he had no clue she only desiring the knowledge that planet held beyound its ovious riches trully making it pricless to her.

"DEAL!" Krisna shouted in agreement almost instantly afther those words left his mouth while the grip on the arm of his only grew tighter with her excitment. Squeezing to the point it almost hurt him as she hugged his arm tight and rocked back and forth."Yay!! Thank you! thank you! I'll take you there and anywere you want to go! just show me!

Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:30 am

Inar liked what he saw, oh he so enjoyed what he saw and she had not been unwrapped yet. Blood flowed to his phalli and he was semi hard as he viewed her. Making it clear that he did not own the world though she had a bit of a concern there. This was for the knowledge about the world.

He smiled, breathing in her scent as he envisioned those legs wrapped about his waist though he had to play it cool. Still it was a long way to Cnyabar and he had wondered if she were naive to what she was doing or if that would grant them some time for him to take advantage of matters in some way. He could not be too aggressive though considering she was attached to Scorch and by connection the Iron Vultures so he had to ensure that she was not left with a taste of vengeance in her mouth afterward.

There were drugs he could have gotten here on Hadante though he had no money, he would work something out though she did say anything.

“You provide the ship and I'll take you there Hun. There's no one there, the planet was a great secret because it use to be a pirate haven but the ADD dealt with them. They left a few defense weapon satellites though that should be the majority of worries outside of wild life and it being remote so getting to a hospital is out of the question.

“It will take about two days to reach at average cruising speeds and I'm ready to go once you are. Thank you, your timing is most fortunate.”

Not interested in the treasures? What was she interested in?

Curious as to that he asked her, that touch tightening returning him to his earlier thoughts. Oh, yeah, he was going to fuck her alright, somehow. He had been reminded that she did say anything. “What is your interest in the world if I might ask if you're not after the treasures rumored to be there?”

Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:30 pm

Krisna didnt even realize the view she was giving the man or the mixed signals as she seemed to have no intention of letting go of his arm. That even didnt seem like she was doing it to lead him on or anything it seemed more born out of pure excitment as the naive girl hugged his arm even now as they had the conversation about their deal that was honestly hardly even a deal. Yet he could feel her bare thighs sqeezing around his wrist as she practicly bare hugged his arm, assuring he coud not getaway with out a fight, but lets be honest why would he want to get away?

"Good! My ship can get us there in no time mister!" Krisna giggled as she excitedly hung on his arm. "There no need to worrie about any of that! My ship has the most advanced medical systems in this era!!.... Once there you will need to go throgh calibration but thats easy! Only hurts for a seciond! And I can just kiss the bobos better!" Krisna smiled, assuring him that any medical needs were not a problem. "No thank you!!" Krisna smiked and nussled agiest his arm. " Yah you are fortunate! But I would have never known about all this if not for your bad luck? hmm so does that make you lucky or unlucky? hmm..... oh I cant wait to get there! We can leaveas soon as I get Dessy!" Krisna giggled as she gazed back up to him a smiled once agin with that same cute cheerful face.

It was his last question that Krisna paused to catfully think as she tilted her head to one side cutly in deep thought befor she huffed. "Hmm... I'm not sure if I can tell you?...hmm but it is important.." Krisna stopped to think befor she only smiled agin at him and giggled at his request for an awnser. " Nope I candy can cant!!... I'm sure it breaks guild rules... soooo sorry! but I can only say I have to go there becuse its SUPER DUPER! important!" Krisna laughed befor let go of his arm finilly and hopped back up right and put out her hand to shake his. "I'm Krisna! Whats your name!"

Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:50 pm

His fingers did make contact with her thighs giving the hold she maintained on him. So soft and enticing. Inar could not imagine the speed of her ship though and just figured she was boosting about her vessel though most people crooned about their ships in some fashion.

Inar did not pull away though he could have had he had the want or need but had possessed neither.

“Kiss it better?”
He grinned at that imagining that a small bit of pain could be worth it, it would set the scene easily enough and he further hardened at that prospect. She was a small girl so she was probably going to feel super tight around him, though he had never been with a virgin before she would probably feel as tight as.

“I'll hold you to that. Though I'd say I'm lucky, the day is not over yet and can only get better after all.”

Dessy? Wait did she mean … Destiny, the name that Scorch was not often called. That could place a dampener on things, Scorch was not half as naive and he looked to the former pirate seeing her past out … well that gave him a day to come up with something he supposed.

“It looks as if she's had a bit too much to drink.”
He took her offered hand within his larger scaly one. It was soft and warm and he shook it firmly as he would a man's but not tight enough to cause any pain.

“I am Inar, Hel'Corian. It is a pleasure,”
he waited for her to release her hold first then looked back at Scorch and to her. “I will wait,” of course without a ship he had no choice but to wait.

Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:32 pm

"Yah..Thats my Dessy! She so much fun to play 'who can drink more' with!.... I never win... she really hard to beat... but then agin Dessy says mine a light weight. I can never get to the seciond one!" Krisna admitted with a giggle as she smiled to Inar with that cute cheerful face as her hand was shaken by his firmly. Her hand was soft, almost like a angles.

"Nice to meet you Inar! Its my pleasure too!! Looks like we are partners now! I'll take you to my ship once we get Dessy!!" Krisna said cheerfuly as she quickly turned to walk away befor turning to look back at him and smiled jestering him to fallow her. "Come on NarNar!! I need you to help me move her!" Krisna shouted back at him until he fallowed.

Once they both gathered up Dessy from her booth beside Ando, Krisna had her new partner carry her passed out lover outside afther she gathered her devices from the bouncer. Most notible her strange omni tool as she reholstered the lazer blaster looking device on her hip befor leading Inar outside the club with Dessy most likly passed out in his arms, were Krisna finilly wipped out her omni tool from her holster and flipped open the device as if it were some kinda of comunicator opening a other worldly holografic heads up display that glowed a soft blue.

Whirling letters of unknown wrighting flipped acrost the holografic display as the travler looked into what appeared to be read outs of some kinda befor Krisna then tapped on the hologram as if it were a key pad, typing in somthing in those unknown letters Inar saw over her sholder befor she simply closed the device with the sound of a click and started to walk agin, jestering Inar to fallow as she peaked back and smiled. "Come on NarNar! We need to go meet Sky behind the Drinky club so she can pick us up!" Krisna said cutly as she walked threw the wild crowed outside the bar and into a deserted ally way.

One there Krisna kept walking, looking back every so offten to assure Inar was fallowing...(#1)

Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:29 am

(#2)... Once inside the ally way Krisna kept walking as they made numerous twists and turns and forks Krisna simply choose at random to the point Inar would feel skeptical she knew were she was even going as she was sure to peak back at Inar with a smile, assuring her partner was still fallowing to her ship befor Krisna finilly lead him to a large open area inbetween buildings. It was full of nothing but junk and trash, while doors lead into other build oviously being some kinda of back door to other establishments on this pirate world as Krisna simply hopped out into the center of the clearing and looked back at Inar with a smile. "Ok NarNar! Come over here!.. and bring Dessy too!" Krisna shouted over to him, waving her hands to come closer. Once he finilly did Krisna would simply pull oy her omni tool and loop her arm threw his gently as she stepped closer to him, pressing her self up agiest him almost like tow lovers on a first date. "Ok! Now! what ever you do dont move!..... Sky donest like come down to planets no more so you may feel a slight sting!" Krisna would say nicly warning him befor she tucked her head deep into the side of his torso.

In that instant there was a blinding flash from above them as a beam of heavenly blue light cascading down on the trio from nowere and befor he even knew it there was a sudden yet painful jolt of sting pain threw out his entire body, like he had stuck a fork inside light socket leaving him dazzed and confused as a series of bright colorful vortexes of light sprayed into ever sense as all three of them were beamed up into Krisna ship.

____

There may have been a mis-calculation as the three were ported in. With a loud clash of thunder as if a lighten strike went off just above their heads. The sound of crackling static could beheard under the sound of soft sissling and smell of burnt hot garments came off all three as Inar would find him selfs stand inside a tube like pod with Krisna and Dessy who was...(#2)

Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:06 am

(#3)... Innar would find himself afther the smoky haze cleared standing inside a tube like pod. Krisna hugging on hisright side while Dessy hung passed out drunk in his left as Krisna peaked up from her hide spot and cheerful looked up and smiled. "Yah! We made it!" Krisna said outloud as she pryed her self off Inars hip and brushed off her now slightly burn outfit. "Aww Hot hot!"

Krisna unknowingly mentioned there was a chance things could have fail, but that was then, all three got aboard safly it seemed, yet the teleprtation did a number on their outfits.

Innar would quickly find holes from what he assumed were intense heat on all but the strongest of cloths.

Krisna's entire vest and blouse was nearly burnt off her back, it was burnt enough to expos the clip of her cute blue stripy bra and her bare flesh underneath, while the front was still mosly intact besides some minor holes of burning matiral, yet the buttons were melted from the experince as was hardly left in her red skirt, while Dessy proble wasnt much better off...

"Woo! We made it! I was sure we were goners there!" Krisna giggled as she carfully walked to the teleporter pod doors and opened up the grav-magnetic lock with a wave of her hand. and with a steady hissing of air the doors quickly wooshed open allowing them to step out into the spaceous cabin ofthe ship as Krisna came spinning out as shedanced with a giddy smile befor stopping infront of Inar. "welcome aboard the Humbug! What do you think!"

The Ship cabin felt spacous enough with plenty of leg room. A table sat in the center of the ships cabin, serving as some sort of main consol, constant admiting a holografic display that hung over its smooth table top depicting the planet handete slowly rotating on its display, while hardly noticable due to their simularity to the wall, four other doors were visible leading it seemed in each direction, noth, south, east and west.

Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:38 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 309 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21  Next