View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 9:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 New Friends(for Daphnee and Ishtar) 

Post New Friends(for Daphnee and Ishtar)
It was nearing the end of the game, and Rosalie had the soccer ball as her teammates passed it to her for the winning shot. She takes aim as she runs closer to the kick and makes the kick. The goalie is unable to catch it and they win the game. Rosalie gets together with her team as they celebrate their victory. Even though Rosalie was new, the team was quick to make her captain seeing her talent for the game. While everyone else went inside to shower and change, Rosalie stays outside kicking and bouncing the ball around on her feet, knees, and head.

Mon May 20, 2013 7:25 am

Post Re: New Friends(for Daphnee and Ishtar)
It had been rare for her indeed. She was not the type to go to such events and found herself dragged here by Karen, who promptly ditched her in favor of her friends. 'Oh come on, you hardly go out now!'

There was reason for that. She had never been attacked in the dorm room yet and had thought that it was a safe area thankfully. She shook her head though watched without any real passion one way of another.

She wanted to go but with so many people around she felt safer. Had she tried to head off on her own she figured that she would be targeted. But as the game winded to a close she looked around but did not see Karen or her friends anywhere. Damn. Though traveling with a lone girl wasn't a safeguard against the rapes it was better than doing so alone.

She shook her head and sighed. It looked as if her time was up. It was inevitable that someone was going to find her before she got to her room. Would she be strangled again? Whipped? Boiled alive? Each time was worse than the last with the exception of that demon oddly enough. Well, with any luck the demon would be the one targeting her today. At least he did not hurt her.

That was a nice shot there but with the game over and Karen no where to be seen, Daphnee begins to panic as the once comforting crowd bgins to brak up …

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Mon May 20, 2013 7:44 am

Ishtar watched on as the Rosalie took the pass cleanly from her teammate. The green haired forward takes the new pass without even breaking stride as began her breakaway. Now it was just the forward and the goalie. Rosalie immediately fired the ball as soon as she in the penalty box forcing the goalie to attempt to intercept the ball, however the green haired girl placed just above where the diving goalie could reach it. The ball went clearly in the net and everybody cheered. Slowly everyone began to empty off the field and the stands, though Ishtar had decided to be patient to wait. Anyone that talented would be perfect on her volleyball team.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Tue May 21, 2013 12:33 am

Rosalie at one point loses control of the ball and it bounces and rolls away from her, coming to a stop about a yard from where Daphnee was standing. She runs up to get it, offering a smile to Daphnee as she approaches. "Hey there. Is something wrong? You look like someone's out to get you." She asks her smile fading.

Tue May 21, 2013 12:54 am

Oh, how right she was. Someone was out to get her and she was forever vigilant now. She still thought that the dorms were safe and spent most of her time there these days. Of course the dorms offered her no protection but she didn't know this.

She smiles and shakes her head though she was getting worried, most of the people cleared out and no sign of Karen.

Bitch! But she can't stay mad at the botanist forever. To her knowledge Karen didn't know a thing as to the horrors out there. What she wouldn't do to be that ignorant again.

“Oh, no, well um … I was with someone but she's ditched me … again. I guess I should be use to her dragging me out of the dorms from time to time only to abandon me. Nice shot by the way.” She gets up and notices the blue haired girl in the near distance. “I think she wants to have a word with you, or at least someone on the team.”

Paranoid, Daphnee tried to keep appraised of the situation as good as that did for her.

Tue May 21, 2013 1:17 am

Ishtar came up to the pair of the as they talked. It appeared that Rosalie had walked over to some one in the crowd and was chatting wtih a purple haired fan. At least that is what Ishtar believed what was going on. Still now was a good a time as any to introduced herself.

The blue haired woman decided to put on the biggest and warmest smile and go down and meet the pair. Hello, that was an excellent goal. By the way, I am Ishtar Rocha. It is a pleasure to meet both of you.

Mon May 27, 2013 5:04 am

"Well alright." Rosalie doesn't quite believe Daphnee, but doesn't push the issue. She turns her attention to the blue haired girl who came up to them. "Oh hello. Nice to meet you too. I'm Rosalie Holbeck. And thank you." She says smiling back then looks back to Daphnee. "And what's your name?"

Mon May 27, 2013 5:39 am

It was not often that she was addressed more than necessary but twice in one day? That was unheard of. Her friend base was zero which made it worse though Vera was her Mistress and perhaps the closest to holding such a title it was clear that their relationship was on a separate level.

But people actually seemed interested in what she had to say. She blushed embarrassed at being put on the spot. But she came to her senses quick enough.

“It's Daphnee Von Heinrich and I am pleased to meet you both,” she says.

Mon May 27, 2013 7:13 am

Ishtar smiled, Well it definitely a nice day to play and watch a game of soccer. Do either of you have any plans for this afternoon? If not maybe we can go get a light snack at the cafe?

Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:44 pm

"Nice to meet you too, Daphnee." Rosalie smiles and turns back to Ishtar. "That sounds nice. I just need to shower and change first. It would be pretty nasty if I went there as I am. You two can go on ahead and I'll meet you there once I'm all cleaned up." She picks up the soccer ball then heads to the locker room.

Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:41 am

Ditched as she is and with no friends thus far on campus Daphnee was a bit worried about sticking out and being on her own so when the offer comes she accepts. It's not as if having someone with her safeguarded her from attack as was the case when she and Kristy were attacked that evening at the pool though it had to lower the odds at least a little.

“That sounds great, actually.”

As Rosalie rushes off Daphnee considers for a moment. No, the rest of the team is in the locker room, she should be fine. “So, Ishtar, I'm still fairly new here so lead the way.” She nervously looked around as if expecting to see something lurking just out of sight.

Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:54 am

Oh okay, sure. The blue haired student was about to take a step forward when she looked like she had forgotten something. The young woman takes a moment to go through her bookbag and pull out a notebook. She took a look at a map she had made for the campus Okay got it. Follow me.

The student leads the purple haired girl on the way to the cafe. Sorry about that I just needed barrings. So what brings you to Shokushu?

Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:40 pm

Rosalie rushed over to the locker room and quickly showers and gets dressed before making her way to the cafe. She didn't see Daphnee or Ishtar outside, so she peeks inside. Not inside either. She shrugs and stands outside waiting for them.

Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:12 pm

“You're new here?” Daphnee asks though she didn't see her at orientation but might have missed her. “Well, oddly enough I came her for Performing Arts courses. I'm not too out going but I love ventriloquism. I practice a fair bit, I'm not great at it but I'm moderate I guess.”

Daphnee is unused to speaking of herself nor even anyone asking about her or showing her remote interest so this is new. It feels odd though since it rarely happens.

“I don't mind getting all turned around. I still do it myself at times and can basically get from my dorm to my classes of the cafeteria but only if I start off there to orientate myself. Well, getting turned around worked out for us there's Rosalie,” she waves at the other girl so she notices them as they approach.

Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:10 am

Ummm, no. Ishtar replied though she was clearly embarrassed about it. I just do not have a great sense of direction. I always get myself lost if I'm not to careful.

Ishtar smiled. So I should see you in alot of my classes. I want to become a world famous actress myself. So I am taking a lot of acting and music classes.

As the two continued to walk down to the cafeteria, her fellow purple haired student was the first to spot the soccer star, Oh you right. I guess she got here first, sorry I did know a shortcut but I was not sure if I was going to get us lost as well.

Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:36 pm
Reply to topic   [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next