View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 6:15 am

Reply to topic  [ 328 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22  Next
 Confessions (for Slimer) 

Post Confessions (for Slimer)
What? Still no binoculars. She had even asked for them under the pretense of bird watching though there were no animals on this island. Here it was her second year and she tried to find answers to questions that kept coming up.

The thing was that she wasn't a rule breaker so she found out only the most basic of information. Kakumoah would tell her things though by refraining from answering what he could not and that told her she was on the right track but she always had to ask the right combination of questions and answers, or lack of answers came at a price that she wasn't always willing to pay especially given how busy she was as of late.

Today she was hoping to get the binoculars so she could check a few things out at range. What was that area off the shore? It was rare that she had the time and seeing she did not have the binoculars she thought that maybe she would get some ventriloquism practice in but that was not to be.

“Sure I'll meet you. Track at fourish … OK, sure.” Her plans had not panned out so she would meet with the girl even though she really did not want to. Either the girl took a liking to her all that time ago now or she wanted to bring up something she could not talk about now, such a waste of time but she'd go anyway. Maybe there was something else though that was a small chance that she might be surprised and so she went.

If this was another set up … she had been suspicious about the girl due to her silence afterward.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:25 am

Post Re: Confessions (for Slimer)
She had been sitting on a bench near the track, the day had been warm and some time had passed since the who Wraith and Marlin think. She had passed Daphnee in the halls but they never said anything to one another.

Perhaps today she would finally get that chance to clear the air with Daphnee. She stood as she saw the older student approaching and waved as she drew near, her heart thumping away in her chest as she neared fearful of how this might play out.

Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:28 am

The day was beautiful. On an island were much was unnatural, the demon wasn't surprised in fact, today it only made him smile all the harder. He had been gone from the monsters' paradise for some time. He had been helping a contact intimidate a pesky ADD agent, but now that the trade route was free from future interference he was looking for some well-deserved R&R. No place in the universe offered such a delectable selection of treats to devour as did Shokushu. Sometimes he was in the mood for feisty, sometimes submissive, sometimes something special or both.

Today he was headed for one of his favorite hunting grounds. They called it the gym. The gym had lovely beauties working indoors and out, lifting masses, sparring with one another, or simply pretending to be his prey and trotting around or playing with inflatable leather spheres. He was amused by these activities and learned some of what these human activities were called, but today he could care less. He needed rest, relaxation, and release. Today he would get them all, maybe not necessarily in that order, and nothing would help his chosen playmate from his pent up aggression for he was on the hunt.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:16 am

“So you wanted to see me?” Why here of all places? Bria had said something about a late class to rush off too and sure enough she spied the book bag near the bench. She really wished to be doing other things and had not relaxed for a moment, green eyes flicking about for signs of danger.

“I don't have long so out with it.”

Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:33 am

Short and to the point, Bria was afraid that Daphnee would be short and to the point. Not that she could blame Daphnee for glancing around, particularly to the sky as if she felt that there was something amiss.

“I don't know how to say this so I'll just come out with it. I'm sorry,” she paused as her words hung there in the air. She shook her head a little as if to clear it some.

“I'm sorry about that slime creature ...” How did one begin here? No other way but to jump in, right?

Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:34 am

The demon entered the general gymnastics area. His abilities allowed him to cloak his form from sight, light blurring around him to move virtually invisible. Only someone with a keen eye knowing what to look for even had a chance of locating Slimer. The demon went past the basketball courts taking note of the 3 on 3 pickup game taking place. As one girl called out the 2 - 0 nothing score and their nubile bodies barely were sweaty at all, he decided to move on maybe coming back later if all else failed.

The tennis courts were usually pretty popular, but today they were absent any participants. As he progress on he passed the gymnasium proper and headed towards the outdoor tracks. Normally pretty popular, the warm day may have discouraged the outdoor track usage as students went into the indoor track.

Only two students were present at the track and while his eyes lingered on their forms for a few moments, it appeared as if neither was dressed for, or there for, a run. His curiosity aroused (a dangerous thing to arouse) he he neared the bench they were seated at. As an apology leaped from one to the other he almost left until he heard slime creature uttered. Had they seen him? Impossible, he shook his head in denial. Smoothly moving closer he perked his ears up to listen, his attention now fully grasped.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:55 am

Right. Waste of time as Daphnee really couldn't say anything about this. Her eyes narrow on the younger girl though she doe not notice Slimer as he nears looking beyond him as she skims the surrounding area.

Visibly she burned as if she wanted to lash out at the other girl and she really did. How dare she? But she could not speak about this shit. A neutralize expression settles on her features.

“Bria? It is Bria right? I have no idea what you're talking about. Normally I'm quiet busy and thus can't afford to get caught up here with those matters I know not about, good day.” She turning to go and as she turned Slimer could see the disdain on her features return.

Daphnee did not wear the school uniform at present but rather a sleeveless green shirt and khaki shorts with sturdy brown boots. Black leather wrists bands covered her wrists and the invisible collar with a bell had been permanently affixed to her neck curtsey of Therion … why the girl would wait so long to apologize … it was really unfortunate that she couldn't lay into Bria like she wanted. She wanted to hit Bria for her roll with Marlin though it was one of her more pleasant experiences that was beyond the point.

She might have beaten the tare out of the girl if it were not for the fact that this would reflect poorly on her Mistress so a flat out denial worked best here ...

Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:06 am

What had happened? Bria blinked and stepped forward to seize Daphnee by her arm to halt the girl not thinking of anything else at the moment to do.

“Please, don't go, just hear me out. I … I wanted to teach you a lesson ...”

She frowned, Bria was dressed in her standard uniform on account of having class soon and it was clear to Slimer now that they were speaking of a different slime as neither had encountered him to date that he had remembered.

Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:08 am

The demon move closer to get a better look at the two beauties each lovely in their own right, as well as a little closer to hear their argument. It was clear the girl Bria had allowed some misfortune to befall the one in the green shirt. As she began to walk toward where the demon hid, Bria grabbed the girls arm where strange bands covered her arms. It appeared as if she was trying to apologize yet blaming the other girl at the same time.

Slimer's patience began to kick in , and he wondered if he would find out more. Perhaps he could take one of these two as his play thing for the afternoon. While he had no interest in doing good deeds he did have a sense of justice, and maybe one of them would deserve his attention more than the other. He liked that Bria was apologizing, but how heinous was her transgression to make the other girl ignore it almost completely. If her face was so stoic he would almost say she was angry by the quivering of her body. He waited to watch and see.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:56 pm

“Really?” Daphnee turned back and narrowed her gaze on the writer. “Let me go.”

She shook Bria loose which had been easier given that she had been use to struggling against phenomenal strength that she could not hope to match. She so much wanted to tare into Bria right now but had to be careful, nor did she know that they had drawn and audience.

“Quite frankly I don't even know why I came here. You've already wasted my time and if I had any idea that you'd be such a vindictive bitch I would have just left you past out.” She curses in German as she shakes her head, her green eyes glaring.

“And you think you can make it all better just by saying your sorry? It's bad enough that -” she sighed and shook her head, her hair, worn in a single pony tail today bobs back and forth. “It's bad enough that I have to worry about them all the time but I guess I have to start looking out against other students too.”

Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:33 am

And so she was torn into. Bria had no idea how much Daphnee was holding back and their shared experiences had let her infer what she had meant though she herself had no idea that Daphnee was working under restrictions but had she known she would have commended Daphnee's efforts at the rules she had to aide by.

She let's go of Daphnee. Unsure that she should have even arranged this but a part of her was considering that Daphnee was being a bitch though she had every right to be seeing that it was justified in this case.

Not knowing what to do she was stunned silent and made to stand their as the other girl turned to go.

Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:35 am

The demon watches slightly amused, slightly as shocked as Bria and the other girl both were at what each had to say. Based on the conversation the demon could infer that at some point Bria had been passed out and the pony-tailed girl had helped her out of a situation only to be betrayed to what sounded like a slime-monster assault (a monster after his own heart). Yet, Bria was attempting to apologize while the other girl was deservedly angry at the betrayal. The demon watched and waited.

Having been betrayed in the past he could see where the purple haired beauty was coming from, while denying an apology seemed wrong as well. The past truly should stay in the past, long dead and gone, yet nor did the demon know about the continued wrongs Daphnee continued to suffer through. It seemed as if Bria was attempting to reconcile her past mistake, the demon wondered to what end, as it seemed Daphnee was already withdrawn and ready to leave with nothing more to say...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:57 am

It was impossible she knew but Daphnee just wanted a brake from it all. A get away. It was so hard enduring things, knowing what lurked in the shadows and not being able to discuss any of it with anyone.

At least others had comfort to run off to. She had been ignored as the crazy one, the delusional one and while she had hoped to get away from it all and she had no one to turn to, not unless she wanted her Mistress to pay and she had gone through enough to spar her from a bit of hardship and yet her Mistress would never know.

And yet, she was straight too which compounded matters further.

Anne was a gem though she could not say anything she didn't feel as alone. When she could speak of such things she made the mistake of mentioning it to her Mistress and was dismissed but with Anne she could feel that the girl wanted to pull information out of her but could not.

Daphnee moved off muttering in German to herself before she turned to thinking about how to salvage the day ...

Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:53 am

“It, it was because of Wraith!” At least Daphnee stopped. Should she hurry to close? She moved forward a few steps. “I thought you hated me, what you said. I was afraid and Marlin offered me a way out.

“I … I … well it wasn't the best idea Daphnee but I wasn't thinking and, uh yeah … we don't have to be friends but ...” Bria glanced away for a moment then looked back. “I just wanted to let you know how sorry I am.”

Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:57 am

The other girls name was Daphnee apparently. As she walked away muttering in a strange human dialect, Bria made a last ditch attempt to apologize. The demon thought it was heartfelt.

He thought it strange he recognized the names of fellow hunters on the island and wondered if students often talked about them. He knew they gossiped, but the thought of them discussing their attackers was a curious one. He wondered if it was truly helpful, for the girls or if the support simply made his prey harder to catch, and in the long run a more difficult transition to the slaves they were all destined to become. Well except for those pesky Agents that get rescued. He felt he had more than enough dealings with those women. As his mind wandered, he snapped back to the here and now.

Then he settled in to hear more. He wondered partially invested if the apology was enough, as apparently it had cost Daphnee dearly.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:11 am
Reply to topic   [ 328 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22  Next